Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 10-Apr-17, 18:08
Producer
Points: 30,392, Level: 76 Points: 30,392, Level: 76 Points: 30,392, Level: 76
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 3,211 Times in 581 Posts
Default Julie Squeeze, HELLO to all of you who have supported my Wrestling ....

( I offered to post this for Julie )

Hello to you all who have supported my wrestling and athleticism over the this past decade or longer.... As you know I am currently a massage therapist and am looking to further my education so I can continue to help people in chronic pain, athletes, active people, and/or sedentary people who are motivated to make changes in their life... I am excited to share about this course called STRETCH TO WIN I am hoping to start this June and are looking for any and all to donate to help me pay for this course.... I am needing a total of $6k to complete all 3 segments.... Of course I would never ask for help and not give back... Your donations will go towards a future session(Wrestling/massage/stretch)or a custom video, unless your feeling season of giving or if God speaks to your heart to give without receiving.... anything helps... you can send money to my paypal [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] I appreciate you all.... Your like in my work has kept me alive and motivated to do more and more in my life .l Thank you for being a part of my life and my next chapter....
Love Julie
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Julie_Squeeze_1.jpg (73.0 KB, 717 views)
Old 11-Apr-17, 00:56
Banned
Points: 943, Level: 11 Points: 943, Level: 11 Points: 943, Level: 11
Activity: 8.8% Activity: 8.8% Activity: 8.8%

Default Re: Julie Squeeze, HELLO to all of you who have supported my Wrestling ....

So, a couple things here.

1. I saw Julie twice for sessions and she was great. Very sweet girl and couldn't have been better at providing what was asked.

2. This is the second online fundraising venture she's done (first one was to save her house or something like that) and it is...........LAME. She throws in the preface of getting something in return for your donation but given she's not even posting this herself it's unlikely - at best - she can match your donation to a service of hers in the future but then also throws out the "if God speaks to your heart to give without receiving" angle to conveniently not have to live up to that unrealistic offer. Well played.

I thought she was married now? How bout her hubby step up and help out or maybe get a second job or take out a loan like a lot of us did to pay for their education? I bar tended for 7 years on the side after college to pay off my loans and a lot of people live under massive debt for years just to pay for theirs. When able bodied people who can fend for themselves go this route to raise money they could get on their own - with a little effort - it's an insult to the people that really need it and who the idea of online crowd funding was designed for.

I don't know when personal responsibility died out and this level of entitlement took over in our society but it's not a good look for someone.

Last edited by cubs_fan; 11-Apr-17 at 02:39.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to cubs_fan For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Apr-17, 01:18
Points: 11,612, Level: 46 Points: 11,612, Level: 46 Points: 11,612, Level: 46
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,708 Times in 274 Posts
Default Re: Julie Squeeze, HELLO to all of you who have supported my Wrestling ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubs_fan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So, a couple things here.

1. I saw Julie twice for sessions and she was great. Very sweet girl and couldn't have been better at providing what was asked.

2. This is the second online fundraising venture she's done (first one was to save her house or something like that) and it is...........LAME. She throws in the preface of getting something in return for your donation but given she's not even posting this herself it's unlikely - at best - she can match your donation to a service of hers in the future but then also throws out the "if God speaks to your heart to give without receiving" angle to conveniently not have to live up to that unrealistic offer. Well played.

I thought she was married now? How bout her hubby step up and help out or maybe get a second job or take out a loan like a lot of us did to pay for their education? I bar tended for 7 years on the side after to college to pay for my loans and a lot of people live under massive debt for years just to pay for theirs. When able bodied people who can fend for themselves go this route to raise money they could get on their own - with a little effort - it's an insult to the people that really need it and who the idea of online crowd funding was designed for.

I don't know when personal responsibility died out and this level of entitlement took over in our society but it's not a good look for someone.
Very well said Sir.
Old 11-Apr-17, 01:19
Producer
Points: 20,044, Level: 61 Points: 20,044, Level: 61 Points: 20,044, Level: 61
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,523 Times in 146 Posts

I'd wish she was that expressive when responding emails.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Garrick For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Apr-17, 02:54
Points: 4,286, Level: 27 Points: 4,286, Level: 27 Points: 4,286, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Easy fellas, any of us who have met Julie know that she is one of the nicest persons you will meet in life. You never heard of her ripping anyone off or bad reviews. So there's no need to trash her. It appears she wanted to exchange the donations for future sessions. So she's not asking for anything for free. She's a good character person , so if you don't want to help fine. But please, she's not the type of person that needs to be trashed on here.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to badluck For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Apr-17, 03:01
Points: 3,328, Level: 24 Points: 3,328, Level: 24 Points: 3,328, Level: 24
Activity: 14.7% Activity: 14.7% Activity: 14.7%
Last Achievements

He's trashing the constant abuse of these crowdfunding campaigns to pay for random things that most people in society have to work hard for, for example by living under the burden of student loans for years or decades. It would be completely different if she just chose to use her session income for her education and didn't tell us about it. He even praised Julie.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ed209 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Apr-17, 03:11
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts

She can be nice and also do something kind of lame and borderline-questionable.

I can see this both ways. She's entitled to ask people for money. On the other hand, it's a free country (speaking as an American), so we're all entitled to criticize her actions. I agree that it's lame that she's doing this a second, and also that she's married and is coming to us for help.

It indicates maybe that she has financial problems or doesn't know how to manage money well, or maybe just that she's nice and thinks the community will help her (which it might). I mean, session wrestling ain't an easy way to make good money, so I think we should all keep that in mind.
The Following User Says Thank You to schatten_PhD For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Apr-17, 04:14
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts

I'm not one to put people's personal business out in the street, but given that the fundraising effort to save the house was public, I really only have one thing to say: fuck that guy.

It's fine that you're anti- crowdfunding and hey, I've got no problem with trashing people who post selfishly shitty requests like, "oh, help pay for the dream wedding I've wanted since I was little!" or "oh, please send me $10000 because I want to be the world's best bodybuilder and my coach said I have to pay him $5000 of that in 3 weeks to get me ready to win my pro card and nationals is only 9 weeks away!"

But that's not what this is. Julie was hung out to dry by some bad hombres who wrecked her home. It sucks that this happened to her and you're right, as the owner, she's responsible. That's just the way life goes. But then when she can't make the mortgage, because it's impossible to rent out a property that's been trashed, it goes into foreclosure and her investment is gone. Either a speculator buys it for pennies or the bank takes it back.

Do many people lose on investments? Yeah, we do. But is Julie going to be able to carry that loss forward so that she's not required to pay any income tax for the next 25 years? Hell no. That shit is only for the rich, not the little guy.

So fuck that guy who schleps for them while the rest of us truly carry the burden.

Julie trading future service for cash is no different than people who give to other endeavors - non-profit and otherwise - in exchange for "premiums" (gifts) or tax credits. If you don't want to give, fine, keep your money. But don't treat her like a fucking jerk just because you're in the mood to remind the forum that you're an assclown pretending to be a self-made man(?).
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to KillerCrushes For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Apr-17, 04:31
Points: 3,328, Level: 24 Points: 3,328, Level: 24 Points: 3,328, Level: 24
Activity: 14.7% Activity: 14.7% Activity: 14.7%
Last Achievements

This is about education, not a house.
Old 11-Apr-17, 04:43
Points: 73,032, Level: 100 Points: 73,032, Level: 100 Points: 73,032, Level: 100
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,648 Times in 517 Posts

Julie married?!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0187.JPG (168.0 KB, 393 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luvto For This Useful Post: