Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-Apr-17, 14:53
Points: 11,984, Level: 47 Points: 11,984, Level: 47 Points: 11,984, Level: 47
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,586 Times in 561 Posts
Default Re: Crying

Quote:
Originally Posted by ai87871 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Antscha and other model - i don't know her name.

Antscha is facekicking guy until he cries - 4:30

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
OMG so sadistic and cruel! Antscha is such a badass.
Old 28-Apr-17, 23:47
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ai87871 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Antscha and other model - i don't know her name.

Antscha is facekicking guy until he cries - 4:30

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Quote:
Originally Posted by trump55 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
OMG so sadistic and cruel! Antscha is such a badass.
That video cracked me up. I was actually laughing at the guy. First, you can tell he's into it. While he's crying he's holding his hands behind his back, not tied up, he's holding them there willingly while crying and being kicked. The kicks aren't that hard either, well, at least by the 2nd girl. It's more repetition than anything that gets him crying. I'm sure it hurt, but I still couldn't help but laugh. That actually looks like a kind of fun session.
Old 30-Apr-17, 20:05
Points: 11,984, Level: 47 Points: 11,984, Level: 47 Points: 11,984, Level: 47
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,586 Times in 561 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That video cracked me up. I was actually laughing at the guy. First, you can tell he's into it. While he's crying he's holding his hands behind his back, not tied up, he's holding them there willingly while crying and being kicked. The kicks aren't that hard either, well, at least by the 2nd girl. It's more repetition than anything that gets him crying. I'm sure it hurt, but I still couldn't help but laugh. That actually looks like a kind of fun session.
Well, kicks from other girl are weak but kicks from Antscha are let's say pretty good, just see how she kicks him with her heel bone and just listen the sound of kick, I bet they hurt nice. On the other side, they guy is weak and has low pain tolerance but it is what it is...
Old 27-May-21, 16:52
Points: 1,784, Level: 17 Points: 1,784, Level: 17 Points: 1,784, Level: 17
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Crying in mixed wrestling

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrestlingMike [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I just reviewed the last half of that video, and even though she was in mean control so that John was very scared and cowed, he was only crying a little for a short time to himself at the ending.

Yes, Galaxy Advisory, Kyla epitomized good technique. I was at a Carolina Catfights shoot one time when she was there. I asked her to show me her leg scissors. She was actually much more interested in maneuvering me into a dominant MMA hold, and so I countered defensively for about twenty minutes. Even though it wasn't filmed, I heard comments later from others that it was really the best match of the weekend.

I met the John guy there that weekend, and perhaps six months or a year after that beatdown match with Kyla, he was still somewhat conflicted about it in my viewpoint. He was interested in female wrestling, but not ready to get into the ring again.

I am wondering how I will really feel when a girl or girls ignore my submissions as permitted one day and try and win that extra top prize money for making me cry in full tears for ten or twenty minutes or more. I realize that is an emotional give, not just a pain give, and I would have to be pretty worn out first. We'll see.
Did the guy in the video "really" cry or was it marked like that? Kyla (RIP) was a great wrestler, but I have a hard time believing the guy actually cried anything other than forced tears for marketing purposes.
The Following User Says Thank You to 80sports For This Useful Post:
Old 27-May-21, 19:29
Points: 13,001, Level: 49 Points: 13,001, Level: 49 Points: 13,001, Level: 49
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,238 Times in 546 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgejohnson [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'd "like" to be made to cry in a session, although I doubt it could happen just from physical pain, it would have to be a combination of a physical/psychological. I don't even know if it could happen but I think it's possible.
Before the match begins, both people could agree that their match will end when the victim cries. Submission is not enough, the pain will be increased until the victim, the man, starts crying.
Old 27-May-21, 19:56
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts
Default Re: Crying in mixed wrestling

Quote:
Originally Posted by 80sports [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Did the guy in the video "really" cry or was it marked like that? Kyla (RIP) was a great wrestler, but I have a hard time believing the guy actually cried anything other than forced tears for marketing purposes.
What's your definition of crying? If tears come down your face that's usually enough to be considered crying. You don't necessarily have to be sobbing. It's a bit unrealistic for anyone to sob from a wrestling match, because that's more of an emotional thing rather than a physical thing. Gia Primo did get me to a point where I had tears in a match, then posted about it proudly on her facebook a week later. Of course I had challenged her to because I heard about how she could do it and didn't think it was possible, so that of course lead to her proving me wrong. In no more than 10 minutes into the session lol.
The Following User Says Thank You to qwertyuio For This Useful Post:
Old 28-May-21, 15:16
Points: 3,079, Level: 23 Points: 3,079, Level: 23 Points: 3,079, Level: 23
Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2%
Last Achievements

Happened to me one time in a session. I took a really hard kick to the balls.
Old 28-May-21, 15:23
Points: 36,935, Level: 84 Points: 36,935, Level: 84 Points: 36,935, Level: 84
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 3,550 Times in 540 Posts

I’m not going to lie, this is a turn on for me. Seeing a male, or female for that matter so utterly beaten that they cry really drives it home it was a real match.

I’m not sure I’d like to be the one crying, but if I did it would be out of sheer frustration. I can’t see me feeling enough pain to cry, that’s not being macho, I’m just quite resilient to pain (ask my girlfriend )
Old 28-May-21, 15:49
Points: 3,395, Level: 24 Points: 3,395, Level: 24 Points: 3,395, Level: 24
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

I’m really resistant to crying too. I can only remember crying a handful of times since childhood and that was always the result of a tragic event to family/friends. I kind of disagree that you can’t be forced to cry though. I had a session with a lady who subjected me to so much pain and continued to torture me well past submission and tapping out that I started to cry out of pain and fear. It wasn’t a fluke either because she did it to me several times.
Old 28-May-21, 16:27
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by garytheanimal [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I’m not going to lie, this is a turn on for me. Seeing a male, or female for that matter so utterly beaten that they cry really drives it home it was a real match.

I’m not sure I’d like to be the one crying, but if I did it would be out of sheer frustration. I can’t see me feeling enough pain to cry, that’s not being macho, I’m just quite resilient to pain (ask my girlfriend )
I wish I had recorded my session with Gia now that you mention this. Never crossed my mind since I didn't think I could ever cry from a session.
The Following User Says Thank You to qwertyuio For This Useful Post: