Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 23-Sep-16, 16:50
Points: 10,055, Level: 43 Points: 10,055, Level: 43 Points: 10,055, Level: 43
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Foot Fetish or Masochism?

Hello everyone, I have a question that's kind of about semantics. I consider myself a masochist, though not the stereotypical one people think of. I really enjoy the idea (and act) of losing to a girl in a wrestling match, and other physical activities. It's the humiliation.

That said, I find it humiliating, and exciting, to be pinned, choked, and otherwise dominated by a woman's foot. It's the degrading association with feet. Does that mean I have a foot fetish, or is it just masochism? Do I have a "wrestling fetish"?
Old 23-Sep-16, 17:28
Points: 75,407, Level: 100 Points: 75,407, Level: 100 Points: 75,407, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 6,746 Times in 631 Posts
Default Re: Foot Fetish or Masochism?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCrakeV [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hello everyone, I have a question that's kind of about semantics. I consider myself a masochist, though not the stereotypical one people think of. I really enjoy the idea (and act) of losing to a girl in a wrestling match, and other physical activities. It's the humiliation.

That said, I find it humiliating, and exciting, to be pinned, choked, and otherwise dominated by a woman's foot. It's the degrading association with feet. Does that mean I have a foot fetish, or is it just masochism? Do I have a "wrestling fetish"?
You sound more like a fetishist than a masochist. Would you enjoy being whipped or having hot wax poured over you? Would you like to be cut with knives or branded? How about steel rods being pushed into places you didn't think a steel rod could go?

No to all? Probably not a masochist?
Old 23-Sep-16, 18:30
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

While originally a universal term, the word masochism has evolved to be associated with pain solely, which I don't get to be honest. Sacher-Masoch's novels (after whom the term was coined) feature humiliation heavily, which mostly is not physical.

From my experience, it's hard (and maybe useless) to categorize these things, really. Here are the possibilities, choose one (or many):
- you are a masochist
- you are submissive
- you have a wrestling fetish
- you have a fetish for humiliation
- you have foot fetish
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Sep-16, 18:39
Points: 10,055, Level: 43 Points: 10,055, Level: 43 Points: 10,055, Level: 43
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

So, is foot fetishism about the feet themselves (like how most men like boobs), the humiliation, both?
Old 23-Sep-16, 19:03
Points: 4,713, Level: 29 Points: 4,713, Level: 29 Points: 4,713, Level: 29
Activity: 15.9% Activity: 15.9% Activity: 15.9%

Great question. I would consider myself a masochist. For me it is about the pain giving or taking. I love it when I get someone trapped in a painful sub hold and they refuse to give. Hearing them scream in pain as I ratchet up the pressure is a definite turn on. On the other hand I love it when the same thing happens to me. If she has me trapped I try to hold out as long as possible to enjoy the pain she is inflicting on me. Yea I know I'm a little twisted.
Old 23-Sep-16, 19:32
Points: 10,250, Level: 43 Points: 10,250, Level: 43 Points: 10,250, Level: 43
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCrakeV [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
to be pinned, choked, and otherwise dominated by a woman's foot.
I love this as well.

I guess I would be a combination of everything on Zweig's list except masochist.
Old 23-Sep-16, 22:15
Points: 75,407, Level: 100 Points: 75,407, Level: 100 Points: 75,407, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 6,746 Times in 631 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
While originally a universal term, the word masochism has evolved to be associated with pain solely, which I don't get to be honest. Sacher-Masoch's novels (after whom the term was coined) feature humiliation heavily, which mostly is not physical.

From my experience, it's hard (and maybe useless) to categorize these things, really. Here are the possibilities, choose one (or many):
- you are a masochist
- you are submissive
- you have a wrestling fetish
- you have a fetish for humiliation
- you have foot fetish
The meaning of fetish has evolved as well. People still use the term in different ways. Labels are only a guide for those that don't know you yet. I wouldn't worry about them too much.
Old 24-Sep-16, 04:51
Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,877 Times in 368 Posts

Quote:
That said, I find it humiliating, and exciting, to be pinned, choked, and otherwise dominated by a woman's foot.
In the way most clip-makers define foot fetish I don't consider myself a foot fetishist either. "Look at my soles and delicate arches" does nothing for me. A foot tease doesn't do much for me either. I don't get excited by women's feet in particular when I'm out and about.

In the context of a woman establishing she's better than me i.e. wrestling, foot-to-face contact or victory posing is exciting and humbling.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to georgejohnson For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Oct-16, 05:52
Points: 2,073, Level: 18 Points: 2,073, Level: 18 Points: 2,073, Level: 18
Last Achievements

Quote:

i think you have all of these
i too. i like strong women who can control me in al ways.
every fetish begins with a good feeling situation and the thought (that is love) for me it was the feet of my aunt when i was a child. i slept in her bed at her feet and she rubbed me, till i slept. now i LOVE feet and the smell. its all programming. early childhood most.
my wrestling fetish is from my four cousins and their rape games.
you have to search were your fetish maybe came from.