Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 14-May-16, 15:18
tc1

Default Re: Wanted to know peoples preferences in fiction

-Arrogant, domineering man.
-confident but quiet woman.
-group of friends and a friendly match such as wrestling, armwrestling, or boxing.
-woman referee.
-man's wife or girlfriend witnesses the defeat and has a disappointed look.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jul-16, 11:40
Points: 25,798, Level: 70 Points: 25,798, Level: 70 Points: 25,798, Level: 70
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,534 Times in 592 Posts

As producer who draw different mixed fighting actions long time ago, looking at sales on [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], I must tell the bestsellers are series with teenagers, clothed female/naked male fights, and armed fights (especially swordplays). Anyway, more details included in any story can make it more interesting for everybody and increase a crowd of fans. Not so fine when story has too long prelude and short description of fight - people mostly searching for fighting actions.
Old 14-Nov-16, 23:34
Points: 4,185, Level: 27 Points: 4,185, Level: 27 Points: 4,185, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

A teen girl with big boobs fights a world champion till the end.Beating him into a bloody pulp.Lifting him over her head and break his back in a bear hug.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fred1951 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jan-17, 20:58
Points: 18,217, Level: 58 Points: 18,217, Level: 58 Points: 18,217, Level: 58
Last Achievements

I like a battle that has both wrestling and boxing. Both combatants are muscular. The woman is like 5'7 to 5'10 145 to 160 lbs. The Male over 6 feet lane just north of 200 pounds. Both are confident and skilled in fighting. The woman is beautiful and busty but athletic with petty feet. The fight is competitive and close in the beginning but as the fighting continues the females endurance begins to wear down the male opponent. In the end the female overpowers the strong male and either makes him cry his submission or is rendered unconscious. The final humiliation is a face sit to orgasm then a flexing victory pose with foot on face.
The Following User Says Thank You to anthony For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Feb-17, 16:53
Points: 4,760, Level: 29 Points: 4,760, Level: 29 Points: 4,760, Level: 29
Last Achievements

My favorite is when the woman and man choose to wrestle. They are scantily clad, and it is entered into as fun. The man is horribly surprised when the woman gets the upper hand, and little by little, strips him naked. Then, while totally controlling his movement, she fondles his genitals, while looking him in the eye and smiling. He is helpless to resist, is initially humiliated, but has the orgasm of a lifetime. For all of this, he then worships her.
The Following User Says Thank You to pho144 For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Mar-17, 23:00
Points: 5,775, Level: 32 Points: 5,775, Level: 32 Points: 5,775, Level: 32

Thanked 1,259 Times in 314 Posts

I don't like if it's just some random encounter between a man and a woman that somehow leads to a fight unless the setting is really original and well thought out.

Instead, I love stories where the tensions are slowly building up, especially because you know they're going to end in confrontation eventually, but it shouldn't happen immediately. Having a good "foreplay" is essential to these stories to me. Otherwise what's the point of writting a story, you can always watch a mixed wrestling/fighting video between a man and a woman or just imagine it yourself. That's just how I see it.

I find these kind of long stories with some build up more realistic because -excluding abusive relationships here- the vast majority of men simply don't want to fight women unless there's some really really good reason for it. I want the story to come up with a solid, beliavable and original reason why exactly the fight will go down. Have the characters interact between each other a bit so we get at least some insight into their personality and background. I like to be invested in the characters a bit.

I don't mind if the stories are long as long as they're original.

The fight itself has to be realistic.

That's just my preference.

Last edited by al89; 16-Mar-17 at 23:11.
The Following User Says Thank You to al89 For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Aug-17, 08:18
Points: 3,575, Level: 25 Points: 3,575, Level: 25 Points: 3,575, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Default I love

Idk if anyone else enjoys this, but I love when the male jobber gets his small bit of offense in. Like we all know he's going to get his behind handed to him, but that small glimmer of hope on his face, and that bit of panic and anguish on her face makes videos and stories better, everytime.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Sep-18, 00:00
Banned
Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Here are some ideas

1) A calm calculated woman takes on a weaker arrogant boy
Idea Mother protects her son from a teenage bully male. Starts off insults Mother insults bully that enranges him and mocks him to aggravate a fight and to make sure that he throws the first punch She puts him in a flying head scissors and squeezes his head that almost dislocated his jaw. He tried to scream due to the mounting pressure building on his head but his jaw is wired shut between her upper thighs.
He is standing up and She Scissor him whilst upside down like a handstand . Her Black thong can be seen as well her muscle from her thigh and butt ripple as she Squeezes his head . he falls down due to the pain and pressure. She continues to mock him, still head scissoring until he goes unconscious. She takes his clothes to humiliate him more.

The mother is in her mid- thirties with attractive figure, She doesnt look bulky , Most of muscle are hidden but don't let that fool you. She Brunne with green eyes and always wear black knee high boots with a tight short above the knee - miniskirt she 5'9 and third dan black belt in Twewando and BJJ

2) Female Britsh born-Arab Bellydancer goes under cover to get Pakistani corrupt religious leader of a community in Bradford Engalnd . The corrupt leader has no intention to follow the true teaching of his religion and only used to control his people Use it brainwash to gain power and steal the local money
The corrupt leader has link to the terrorist organization. He also a womanizer and a warped mentality thinking, uses his religion to justify his abuse on the community, children and girls. A Ajum Chaudary type character who only repsent 0.1 percent of the ;poulation of British Muslims. He is the one ruin the image Muslim in the UK
Arab girl is a professional belly dancer and Black belt in both BJJ Takewando. Her dance are very provocative, and entrance men in wild hysteria almost hypnotizing. She a master of her hip movement thus great in shaking her butt., However she has strong thighs and his able to crush bike helmets.
The leader was left with broken ribs and dislocated Jaw bone

3) Story of Woman who mind control males to do her bidding . SHe able control their limbs to do stuff . Her body also able mind control males and her limbs are a strong as python

4) Women turns the table around on a abusive boyfriend by beating him up with various kicks to the head , judo throws and scissor hold , she professional hacker which she hacks into his computer and takes all, thus ruining his life
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arsenal6 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Dec-18, 17:45
Points: 4,225, Level: 27 Points: 4,225, Level: 27 Points: 4,225, Level: 27
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

If you've read my Honeybun or Crossfit Katie stories, that's my preference. A strong, powerfully built woman whose capabilities are at least sorta plausible, defeating a male she might plausibly be able to beat. So no 80 pound 12 year old girls beating up Brock Lesnar.

I like humiliation but only to the extent the guy deserves it. I really don't like how so many of the female characters in these stories act like real life abusive men.

I definitely like explicit sex though I do not like to see the guy raped unless the guy clearly wants to be raped.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Purple For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Mar-19, 17:35
Points: 3,384, Level: 24 Points: 3,384, Level: 24 Points: 3,384, Level: 24
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostwriter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Any, if it's written well.

Same as above. It doesn't matter if it's a serial if you read the first one and don't like it.

Personally, pro-wrestling. Boxing occassionally, but mostly pro-wrestling because it's pretty much guilt free. What's more fake than something that's already fake? Fights for me have to take place in a more sporting atmosphere. I don't like catfights or streetfights, for example.
great line!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostwriter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
pro-wrestling because it's pretty much guilt free. What's more fake than something that's already fake?