Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 11-Jun-18, 05:04
Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Model Older Sister

I agree with mixfighter.
Old 11-Jun-18, 14:57
Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Very unique scenarios and fights, very well-written. Great stuff!
Old 04-Jul-18, 10:59
Last Achievements

I hope this story will continue again soon. Julian needs to lose to female muscles some more.
Old 05-Jul-18, 03:50
Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,924 Times in 486 Posts

I really had a lot of work. I appreciate all the feedback so I hurried up with the new part and managed to finish it now.

It's a boxing match between Clara and Julian, like you all wanted.

Previous parts:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Part Nine

After some time, Clara finally managed to convinced her mother Gabriele that she should let Julian move back to their house. She didn't like the nature of Julian's relationship with Anastasia and explained to her mother that this type of punishment will just make Julian more of an embarrassment to their family. Clara was very manipulative and knew how to convince people to do certain things for her. Gabriele finally gave in and allowed Julian to move back.

Clara was also able to convinced Gabriele that Julian deserved what was promised to him and that he should be given some sort of job in one of the businesses owned by their family so that he could earn some money for himself and learn the trade.

Julian was very pleased when he found out that things were going back to normal. He was even more excited when he learned that he will now be able to earn some money for himself.

Gabriele was surprised at how much more confident Julian looked when he returned. She expected that he will be even more submissive after spending time with Anastasia who clearly dominated their relationship, but Julian's improved fitness gave him a lot of confidence. He also learned to be more independent. Even during the time he worked as a maid, despite how demeaning the job was, it made him more hardworking and more used to adversity. Gabriele also found out that Julian was doing surprisingly well as a businessman after she entrusted him a position in one of the companies she inherited. He was now clearly a more responsible and better man than before.

This quick turn-around made Julian feel much more like a man. While he was still in relationship with Anastasia and in love with her, it was now more on his terms as he was now making a lot more money. Julian also started to dress like a manly businessman, wearing suits and ties almost all the time.

Clara noticed the change and welcomed it. While she liked Julian to be feminine and submissive, even she became concerned when she heard that Julian let Anastasia pound him with a strap-on and was living in a female dominated relationship with her. She didn't like working class girls like Anastasia and wanted Julian to hang out with classy and prominent people from higher social classes. It would bother her even if Julian had a normal relationship with someone like Anastasia, yet alone the kind of relationship they were having. She thought that this was humiliating for the entire family. Clara was certain that Anastasia was gossiping about it to other girls in town and that it was bringing bad reputation to them all. She was familiar that they gossiped a lot about her as well and didn't want that people would get extra ammunition to slander her and her family.

However after few months went by, Clara started to notice that Julian was now acting a bit too cocky again. Julian worked out a lot in the gym at their family's mansion and when Clara was at home he would often boast in front of her about how much he improved physically.

Clara decided to tease her brother a bit, "You've become really cocky, like some big macho. We get it, you're doing sports now. Maybe I'll have to teach you a lesson in humility again. Like I did twice already, remember. You're not the only one works out!"

Julian was annoyed by her comment. He realized that no matter how much he has improved, his sister will always hold those two victories over him. However this time he was certain he would be able to beat her rather easily. He would want nothing more than another wrestling match with his sister to put her in her place.

Julian finally answered, "You're still living on those past victories, dear sister? You are quite cocky yourself. I would love to see you try to beat me this time. Why don't we wrestle then? I'm ready anytime."

Clara sized him up. She noticed that her brother indeed looked stronger and more in shape. She had second thoughts about wrestling him. Clara was very intelligent and manipulative and knew how to pick her fights. If she wasn't 100% certain in her victory, she didn't want to risk it. Besides, she already had 2 victories over her brother and she could just continue to taunt her brother about it forever and make him lose his mind over it. "You're really desperate. I already beat you twice. It's not worth the effort," Clara answered.

Julian laughed, "You see, I knew that you will back out of it. I take that as my victory."

Clara didn't answer anything. She thought that her brother was being too pathetic and too desperate to even bother with him. She sat on the couch and picked up some fashion magazine. "Whatever," she said with a really bored voice.

Julian figured out that he will probably never get a chance for a proper revenge. He didn't want to just initiate wrestling his sister if she didn't agree to it first. Clara would be very bitchy about it if he just "assaulted" her like that and it would look desperate from his part. The only thing he could do was to point out to her that she refused his challenge when the subject would be brought up again.

Few days later, Julian did just that. Their maid Svetlana was working at the house and Julian complained to her that she didn't clean something the day before.

Clara overhead them talking. She was amused at how bossy Julian had become. She later joked about it to Julian, "Be careful when you order Svetlana around like that... Or she might kick your ass again!"

"Shut up... Or I'll kick your ass!" Julian replied.

"Yeah... Like you did the two times you tried," laughed Clara.

Julian expected that kind of answer. He was already prepared for it this time and replied, "That was ages ago. You got me when I was in the worst shape of my life. Very convenient for you to bring it up all the time. But when I challenged you to wrestle me again now that I'm in proper shape, you pussied out! Admit it, you are well aware that you can't do anything to me now!"

"You're such a sore loser!" said Clara and then continued, "Besides, what is it with you and wrestling anyway? I never liked it. Why should I even care about it?"

"You sure like to bring up that you beat me in it," said Julian.

"Yes. But that's because it's so hilarious that I beat you in something I never even liked and you were sure that you were better than me before I whooped you! That's so embarrassing for you, admit it!" said Clara.

"I never denied that it was embarrassing and that you got the better of me. I was never a sore loser about it. But you still act like you could beat me today. You're either delusional or dishonest," answered Julian.

Clara was now getting annoyed. In her eyes, her brother was now acting like an insecure macho with a fragile male ego. What started as a small banter between brother and sister was now getting really heated. Tensions were starting to build between them again.

Clara then answered, "I already beat you in wrestling. Twice. Like I said, what is it with you and this wrestling thing? If you want to fight me so desperately like some insecure macho man with a fragile ego, why don't we fight in something more manly than rolling around on the floor? We could do boxing. Mano a mano as they say."

Julian was shocked and didn't know what to think. His sister seemed serious. "Boxing? Are you serious? You would get hurt! You're out of your mind!"

Clara said, "I'm totally serious. I actually did some boxing training. It's a good exercise for us models, a lot of famous models do it. I think you would be the one getting hurt, little bro."

"You're delusional!" said Julian. "You would get hurt. And as much as you annoy me from time to time like you do now, I don't think I would want to punch your pretty face," he added.

"I don't think you would even be able to hit me!" said Clara, "You never boxed in your life and I'm trained by a former world champion who trains us models. I would be all over you and beat you up before you could even do much!"

Julian didn't know what to say and just replied, "You're out of your mind! You just brought up this boxing thing because you know that I don't want to punch you. You're totally delusional! And then you say I'm cocky? You're the most cocky person I know!"

Clara, "Then why don't you want to humble me and box me up? You can brag that I pussied out of wrestling you, but you pussied out of boxing me!"

Julian wasn't sure what to do. After how his sister was acting, he actually wanted to punch her and humble her. But on the other hand he was a bit intimidated by Clara's confidence. He knew how manipulative and clever his sister was and was sure that she had some plan. After a quick thought, he just figured out it would be better to let it go. "Whatever," said Julian and left.

Clara was indeed very confident that she could beat up her brother in a boxing match. She had been training boxing for some time. She saw her favorite models training boxing and wanted to try it out herself. She got a good American coach who was a former pro boxer and became really interested in the craft and spent a lot of time learning the proper fundamentals. However, her modeling obligations didn't allow her to do any sparring because she might have injured her face, get a black eye or some bruises. For this reason, Clara's boxing training consisted of shadowboxing, punching the heavy bag and hitting pads. She was also well-conditioned due to her general work outs that she had to do as a model and was in good shape.

Clara was sure that this was enough to beat up Julian who never properly punched anything in his life. The more she thought about it, the more she wanted to try it. She desperately wanted to spar and actually box with someone but knew that people around her would be pissed off about it if she risked injuries like that. However she was now far away from them at her home and nobody would find out about it.

The next day, Clara bought Julian some boxing equipment and she bought a heavy bag to install it at their home gym.

"Listen, yesterday our conversation got a bit heated. But I'm actually serious about boxing! I have had some good boxing training over the past years. I can teach you something. You don't need to box me, we could just train a bit and have fun, hit the heavy bag, do some shadow boxing," Clara explained to Julian and handed him boxing gloves, wraps and a gum shield that she bought for him.

Julian was pleased about it. He actually wanted to try out boxing for some time but was to lazy to start. The only thing that annoyed him was that his sister bought him pink boxing gloves. "Thanks sister but pink color? Really?" commented Julian.

"But I thought you like pink!" Clara teased him.

"It's a girly color. I know you said that it's not but it is. I will have to buy new ones if I will want to go to some public gym. Still, thank you for all of this." said Julian.

Clara laughed and replied, "I can teach you some basics here at home first so you don't need to worry about it. However, my challenge still stands. We can go boxing anytime you want. If you beat me, I will buy you a pair of blue or black boxing gloves and admit that you are superior, a superior man. Isn't that what you want, to humble me a bit?" Clara wanted to taunt him into boxing her.

Julian didn't take the bait and just laughed. He took the boxing equipment to his room.

Julian felt a bit weird that his sister wanted to teach him to box. He wasn't sure if his sister was actually serious about her training for so long or if she just made that up. He also thought that it would be a bit embarrassing that his girly sister would teach him such a manly art. For this reason, he decided to rather check some YouTube videos about boxing basics and try to learn it himself and punch the bag a bit. He added boxing to his training regime without bothering to invite his sister to train with him.

Instead, Julian decided to invite his old male friend Mark to train with him. Mark was one year older than him at 21. He was around Julian's height at 5'10'' and had semi-long brown hair and brown eyes. Julian figured out it would be a good test to see where he's at. He wrestled a lot with Anastasia and they have become pretty evenly matched. It got to a point where it was around 50-50. Being able to beat a tall and strong amazon like Anastasia gave Julian a lot of confidence, however beating another man in wrestling would be even better. He got along well with Mark. Mark was from a family that was well-off financially but nowhere near as rich as Julian's family and was happy that he could train with Julian at his private gym and that they could revive their friendship. They have known each other since primary school.

After they've been training for a while, Julian eventually challenged Mark to a wrestling match. After a hard training session he told Mark, "We're both getting quite strong now. I wonder who would win if he wrestled each other."

Mark laughed at him. He was confident in his victory. Just like everyone else in the town, he heard rumours about Julian losing a fight to his female maid Svetlana.

"You can't be serious. I think even my sister would beat you just like that girl Svetlana beat you up. No offence and I like you, but let's face it, you are a bit of a sissy. Not that there's anything wrong with it," Mark taunted Julian.

Julian was annoyed at his comment and even more eager to beat him. "We'll see. So you're up for a challenge tomorrow?"

Mark agreed. The next day, they were ready to wrestle. Julian wanted to really humiliate Mark and make him pay for his sissy comment. He decided to put on Anastasia's tight black spandex leggings and a matching black spandex top. He didn't care that they were women's as they were really comfortable and he liked to wear those clothes when wrestling. Besides, it would just humiliate Mark further if he could beat him dressed like this. "You said that I'm a sissy, this will just make it more humiliating for you... To be beaten by a sissy wearing a pair of girl's leggings," Julian laughed as he got ready to wrestle Mark.

The two started to wrestle. Mark quickly realized that Julian was much more tough opponent than he realized. Julian's experience from wrestling Anastasia was paying off, as was his improved fitness. He started to get the better of Mark and pinned him down. The longer they wrestled, the more embarrassingly one-sided it got. Mark was visibly frustrated. Julian taunted him as he was pinning him down, "I'm not so weak now am I? You're getting beat up by a sissy. That makes you an even bigger sissy, a total pussy." Julian was getting really confident.

After he beat Marta and Philipp, that was already the third person in a row that Julian beat and absolutely humiliated. Julian's confidence was now really high.

Mark had no choice but to admit defeat. He felt humiliated but ultimately accepted that his friend Julian was simply better than him that day.

However next week, Mark wanted revenge. Julian accepted and the two started to wrestle again. Julian was starting to get the better of Mark again and was on top of him while they were interrupted by Clara walking into the gym.

"Oh I'm sorry. I didn't know you were getting a bit intimate," said Clara when she witnessed Julian and Mark wrestling around on the floor, mocking the two of them by alluding that they were cuddling like two gay lovers.

The two stopped and looked at Clara. Clara continued, "Don't worry, I won't bother you two lovebirds"

Julian was annoyed at Clara making comments like this and mocking him in front of his friend. "We're just wresling," Julian replied.

"You don't need to hide it from me brother, there's nothing wrong about it. It's 21st century," Clara continued to have fun and taunt her brother.

"Just ignore her," said Mark.

Julian and Mark continued to wrestle. Clara started to laugh and continued to provoke the two of them "Oh my, you're so pathetic! I could beat both of you up at the same time!"

Julian stopped wrestling, annoyed at his sister's comments. "Then do it. I challenged you already and you refused. Stop blabbing with your mouth if you aren't willing to back it up!"

"Don't you see how I'm dressed?" said Clara. Clara was dressed really elegant with expensive beige pants and a red silky blouse. "I wanted to invite you to a dinner to have a talk with you, bro. That's why I picked some nice clothes. I don't want to ruin them. Besides, I already beat you twice. I'm sure he hasn't told you about that, Mark," Clara looked at Mark. "It was so easy to pin you down! I'm not seeing enough improvement, you're still sloppy and weak," Clara then taunted Julian some more.

"Wait!? She beat you up too?" said Mark. "That's hilarious, when did that happen? Unless you were like 5 years old, that's really embarrassing!"

"Shut up!" said Julian. "The both of you should shut up. I was just beating you Mark and Clara lives on her past victories. I was 18 when she beat me but in bad shape. She doesn't want to wrestle me anymore now when I would beat her easily."

"And you don't want to box me!" said Clara. "Maybe you two gay lovers enjoy rolling on the floor and sweating on each other, but I'm challenging you to something much more manly, Julian. And you don't want any part of it!" continued Clara.

Julian was getting nervous. He had to do something to shut his sister up. Clara was embarrassing him in front of his friend. He was now starting to feel like maybe he should indeed box Clara and give her a lesson.

"You're delusional and I don't want to punch you. Although, maybe you would really deserve it sometimes," said Julian.

"Why wouldn't you want to do it now? It would be a nice way to get these tensions behind us. Let the better man or woman win. I don't mind if you punch me, but I doubt you will even be able to!" said Clara.

Julian was now ready to go. Clara finally managed to provoke him into it. "OK then, just let me get my boxing gear," said Julian.

Clara was excited. She went to her room for her boxing equipment as well. However, in a hurry she forgot to take some sports clothes with her so when she got to the gym she decided to box Julian wearing only her feminine lingerie with a floral pattern, looking more like she was about to pose for a some modeling photos than fight. Julian looked at her and felt like he absolutely can't afford to lose to his girly sister.

Mark was excited to see Julian's hot sister wearing just her lingerie. He wanted to film the entire match on his mobile phone and asked for permission.

"Sure," said Clara, "You have to send it to me later. It would be nice to have a memory of how I used to beat up my little brother!"

Julian replied to that, "You're really cocky and delusional. I can't wait to humble you!"

Julian was convinced that his physical strength and the basic boxing he got from watching video instructions and hitting the bag will be enough to put his sister in place. He couldn't wait to start the fight. He took off his shirt and was wearing just his shorts. He tried to intimidate Clara a bit by showing that he had a much more athletic physique now.

Clara wasn't intimidated. She was confident in her boxing skills and excited to have a first sparring session where she could actually punch somebody.

Clara proposed that they spar for three three-minute rounds and they will decide a winner by rewatching their fight that Mark was going to film.

Clara continued to make cocky remarks, "Maybe we won't even need to judge it. I think I can stop my brother within three rounds, maybe even knock him out cold."

Julian was a bit intimidated by her confidence. The thought of being knocked out cold by his sister scared him but he dismissed it as just talk. "You are ridiculous if you think you can hurt me with your gentle and fragile model hands," said Julian.

Round one started. They were both in orthodox stance. Clara quickly tried to find Julian with her jabs. She had a good physique for boxing. While she was skinny weighing only 123 pounds, she was a bit over 5'10'' tall, slightly taller than her brother, and she had a reach advantage over him. Clara was immediately able to keep Julian at bay after hitting him with a couple of jabs from range.

Julian was stung with Clara's jabs and felt them, but he dismissed it as they weren't that powerful. It was however annoying to him to get hit so often early in the fight. He struggled to find his range to punch Clara as she kept firing her jab and moving away. Julian finally managed to get closer and tried to hit Clara with a right hand but she was prepared and had her arms up, blocking Julian's punch. Julian just grazed Clara's gloves. Clara then clinched him and tied him up.

Clara was a good student of boxing and loved to watch boxing matches. She had some general idea what to do after watching pro boxers fight and figured out a basic gameplan on the spot. She decided to keep the agressive Julian at range and when he would close in, she would either move away or clinch him.

As they broke the clinch and continued to box, Julian tried to copy Clara's style and tried to exchange jabs with her at range but Clara used her reach advantage well and beat him to the punch. She blocked a couple of Julian's jabs with her right hand while landing a few of her own jabs. It was getting very frustrating to Julian who tried to surprise Clara with a haymaker and threw a really wide right overhand. Clara however saw it coming from a mile and countered him with a precise left hook which stun Julian and threw him off balance before he could land the haymaker, making him stumble a bit.

"Wow!" said Mark who was filming it. Clara was really proud of herself. It was the first really hard and significant punch she landed.

Julian was getting even more frustrated now. He decided to be more patient as he couldn't afford to run into more of his sister's counters. Julian was now waiting for his sister to initiate the exchanges and hoped that he could counter her. Clara noticed that her brother was shelling up and was waiting for her to do something. She accepted being the aggressor and started throwing combinations at her brother. She started with the basic 1-2 jab-cross combo and then tried to sneak in some hooks or uppercuts. Julian was shelled up and mostly blocked them but Clara's pressure was really high and he was starting to lose energy. Also, some of her punches did sneak in. Julian wasn't hurt by them but was frustrated that he couldn't answer them back.

The first round ended.

"Well, this one definitely goes to Clara. She is beating you up. It's hilarious!" laughed Mark.

Julian felt humiliated when he was reminded about how pathetic he was. It was a convincing 1-0 for Clara. He had to figure out what to do quickly and win the next 2 rounds.

"I'm hitting you at will!" shouted Clara, feeling elated after such a successful first round.

"Your punches don't hurt at all. After all, you punch like a girl. Quite literally. You just surprised me with your pressure and speed, just wait for the next round" said Julian trying to play down his sister's success.

Julian started the second round really aggressive. He immediately ran at his sister, threw a couple of jabs and then a right overhand which grazed Clara a bit. However Clara was able to pivot out and retreat. Julian kept chasing her. Clara threw some jabs at him. Julian tried to counter her jabs but was missing a lot. Eventually, he did hit Clara with a right hand but he didn't put much power in it, it was more of an arm punch without a proper torque. Clara had all the advantage when it came to technique while Julian was clueless. Clara countered Julian's right hand with a left uppercut and followed up with a right hook to the body when Julian put his arms up after the uppercut hit him. As Julian kept defending his head, Clara sneaked another punch to his body, this time a left hook. Julian felt that punch. It was a solid and precise punch that took the wind out of him and he was losing his energy. He put his arms down to cover his body but that just made Clara hit him with a left hook upstairs.

Julian's aggression failed miserably. Clara was now beating him up from close range. Julian had no choice but to start taking steps back and retreat. He was shelled up and had no idea what to do other than try to survive. Clara kept throwing punches at him. Her punches didn't have much power behind them but they were starting to pile up. The sheer volume of Clara's punches that landed was starting to overwhelm Julian.

Clara also had better conditioned arms for boxing having trained it for a longer time. Julian felt like he could barely even held his arms up at this point. He punched himself out trying to chase the tall and elusive Clara around and now had very little energy left. Clara toyed with him.

"Come on, do something Julian. This is starting to get humiliating!" shouted Mark. He wanted Clara to win after how Julian beat him and humiliated him, but even he was now feeling bad for Julian who was completely outclassed.

Julian kept retreating and it was now Clara who was again being the aggressor. Julian tried to fire back at her with a jab but Clara saw it coming and countered it hard with her right hand which landed directly on Julian's chin. Julian was clearly wobbled and rocked by that punch. He felt like he was starting to lose his legs under him and was barely standing up. Clara then landed a left hook on the already rocked Julian which made him fall down. Clara managed to score a legitimate knockdown on her opponent! She was feeling completely triumphant as Julian was crawling under her, trying to stand back up again.

"What did you say? I have no power? Look at you, it looks like you are completely dazed from my girly punches!" Clara was taunting Julian as he was getting up.

Julian couldn't believe what happened. He desperately wanted to continue as he couldn't end it like this. Mark wanted to stop the fight right there and then. "I better stop this, I guess I'm the referee so I need to look out for Julian's safety. You're getting beat up, man. Just quit," said Mark.

"No way," said Julian. "I'm fine, let's continue," said Julian as he stood back up.

Clara didn't object. She wanted to beat up her brother some more. She immediately jumped on Julian and was throwing combinations to finish him for good. Julian returned punches and hit Clara on the body and also hit her on the chin with a jab. But he was getting hit more in return. Julian put his arms up again and just tried to survive, hoping that the round will be over soon, but Clara was vicious. She was hitting him with everything, she hit his body and his gloves and sneaked some clean punches to the head as well.

As Julian was covering and on the defense, Clara managed to sneak in a big right hand. Julian fell down to the floor again. He was badly hurt and wobbled. He tried to get up but just fell to the floor again in hilarious fashion.

They had no choice but to stop the fight.

Julian was now completely humiliated. He was on the floor and watched his victorious girly girl sister towering over him in her feminine lingerie after she just gave him a humiliating beating. She not only beat him in a boxing match but managed to stop him in only 2 rounds. He couldn't even go the full distance with her.

"Look at you now. What do you have to say about my power now? These fragile model hands beat you up!" Clara said.

Julian was feeling totally embarrassed. It wasn't so much the power that beat him but volume and pressure. Clara landed dozens of punches on him while he only managed to hit her a few times and even that wasn't particularly clean. He looked at Clara's face and she was basically without a scratch. Julian on the other hand had scratches all over the face and looked beat up.

Julian tried to get up but Clara pushed him back down. "I won't let you up until you eat your words. You talked a lot of trash about my boxing skills!"

Mark intervened. "Come on, Clara. You don't need to totally humiliate him now. He's hurt and needs to recover!" said Mark, trying to help Julian to his feet.

"You're right. He probably doesn't even know where he is! And that's because of my punches! I finished him like I predicted," said Clara.

Julian recovered. Mark insisted that him and Clara shook hands after the fight. While Julian was feeling completely humiliated he was still being a good sport and accepted his sister's victory and congratulated her. They left the gym and headed to the kitchen. Gabriele was there and saw that Julian's face looked all bruised and scratched.

Clara quickly explained what happened, "We had a little boxing match. Me and Julian. And well, as you can see... I won."

Gabriele went from looking concerned to bursting into laughter. She didn't even want to comment on yet another embarrassing loss that her son suffered. She didn't even mind it at this point as long as he was doing other things right. It was starting to really amuse her.

"You better send me that video or I'll beat you up next," said Clara and looked at Mark.

Mark was a bit annoyed that Clara acted so dominant over both him and Julian. On the other hand, he was also intimidated that she might indeed beat him up after he saw what happened to Julian. He sent her the video and headed home.

Julian begged his sister not to post that video anywhere and then headed to his bedroom.

As Julian was about to go to sleep, Clara entered his room wearing her feminine pink satin pajamas.

She jumped on Julian's bed and straddled on top of him. Clara just silently looked her brother in her eyes for a few moments, having a really satisfied and domineering look on her face. Julian couldn't stand her attitude and looked away.

"What do you want?" said Julian.

"I'm just enjoying my victory," said Clara.

"Alright, you proved your point. You know how to box. Why do you want to totally humiliate me now?" said Julian, feeling really humiliated that his sister was sitting on top of him for no other reason than to flaunt her victory and taunt him.

"I'm curious. What are you going to say to Anastasia after she sees you all beat up and bruised?" asked Clara.

Julian was now getting concerned. He didn't even think about it.

Clara continued, "You better not tell her that I beat you up because she might want to take a revenge the next time she sees me and then I would have to beat her up too. These trashy girls like her are always eager to catfight. She would probably put up more of a fight than you as well!"

Julian felt like Clara was right. It would just cause a lot of tensions if he told Anastasia the truth. Still, he didn't like the demeaning words that Clara used for his girlfriend and it made him emotional.

"She's not trashy. You better watch your mouth with those words. You're such a bitch!" Julian got a bit angry.

Clara gave him a hard humiliating slap to the face. "I'm a bitch? You're a bitch! You have some nerves to insult me after I just beat you up!"

"I'm sorry!" Julian felt intimidated. His sister was still sitting on top of him. It was so humiliating to watch his girly sister dressed in feminine pajamas so dominant over him, especially after what just happened.

"I'm not going to get up and leave until you beg me and admit that I defeated you!" said Clara.

"Please, get up! You defeated me!" said Julian completely demoralized and frustrated, hoping that Clara would just leave.

"Not really convincing. You talked a lot of trash and acted like a jerk for some time now," said Clara and continued, "You know, it's getting really annoying that I have to beat you up and humble you all the time and then you still come and challenge me and act like a jerk to me no matter what I already did to you. You always underestimate me."

"I'm sorry. What more do you want?" said Julian.

"Normally I wouldn't do this, but I think I want a more clear sign of submission from you," said Clara.

"What do you mean?" said Julian.

"A little kiss on the feet would do," said Clara and pushed her feet to Julian's face.

"Come on, you can't be serious! Do you want to totally degrade me?" protested Julian.

"I want something that will show me you have been humbled for good. I don't want you to come back after few months and challenge me with something new," said Clara.

Julian was feeling completely defeated and demoralized. He had little resistance left in him. Clara just gave him a total beatdown and even had it on tape. Julian was scared that she might post that thing somewhere online.

Julian slowly kissed his sister's feet as a sign of his complete submission and surrender.

"That's good," said Clara, "You were really ungrateful after all I did for you. I had to convince our mother for months to let you back here. If it wasn't for me you would still be living in your girlfriend's worthless apartment."

Julian felt like his sister was right. Clara saved him from the horrible situation he was in and he wasn't grateful enough. He felt like he brought this on himself.

"Look, I'm so sorry. You were really great to me. You helped me a lot," said Julian.

"Yes I did. You got your job because of me. What does that make me? I guess I'm your real boss in a way," laughed Clara.

Clara then turned around. Her ass was now facing Julian's face.

"You know what," continued Clara, "since I'm such a good boss you need to kiss my ass too!"

Clara decided to have a little fun with her brother who was totally submissive to her at this point.

Julian didn't even try to object. He pulled down his sister's pink satin pajamas pants and kissed her on her butt cheek. It was another humiliating gesture of total submission.

When Julian was done kissing her ass, Clara pulled her pants back up and stood up. While she was leaving the room, she taunted Julian some more, "The video of our boxing match will be such a nice memory when we grow up!"

The next day Julian didn't go to breakfast. He decided that it was better to just lay low while his face is bruised. He told Anastasia that he had to go on some business trip and that he will be gone for two weeks. However, he couldn't leave his room while Svetlana was there working as a maid. She was the biggest gossip girl in town and would tell everybody that he had a bruised face and it would eventually get to Anastasia.

Julian had no choice but to phone his sister and begged her to bring him something to eat to his room. Clara saw it as a nice opportunity to humble her brother more. She wanted to put him in his place for good so that he wouldn't be challenging her ever again. She agreed that she will bring some food to Julian's room, but then wanted Julian to kiss her ass as a thank you.

"You're really such a great ass-kisser, brother" laughed Clara.

For Julian it was completely humiliating and degrading. It was especially degrading because the reason why he had to do it was because Clara managed to beat him up.

Clara was convinced that after this Julian will never question her authority again. She now had plenty of victories over him and put him in plenty humiliating situations.

Clara also forced Julian to watch the video of their boxing match together with her. She told him that she just wanted to point out his mistakes to him. However when the video started playing she couldn't help not to laugh and mostly just teased Julian about how badly he was doing and how one-sided it was. She then told him to kiss her hand saying, "Kiss this fragile model hand that beat you up!"

Last edited by Amazonia; 05-Jul-18 at 04:12.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jul-18, 02:23
Last Achievements

Excellent chapter. Looking forward to more wrestling and muscle descriptions.
Old 08-Jul-18, 16:38
Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,924 Times in 486 Posts

Any requests on how you would like the story to go on?
Old 08-Jul-18, 16:54
Points: 3,697, Level: 25 Points: 3,697, Level: 25 Points: 3,697, Level: 25
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Match with mom, as clean or dirty as you like, you can start with armwrestling.
The Following User Says Thank You to mujomujkic For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jul-18, 17:38
Points: 6,990, Level: 35 Points: 6,990, Level: 35 Points: 6,990, Level: 35
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Could do Clara vs Anastasia in a boxing match and if Anastasia wins Julian gets to redeem himself vs Clara in a wresting match. If Clara wins Anastasia can’t see Julian anymore.
Old 08-Jul-18, 18:43
Last Achievements

I like this idea, provided Anastasia wins vs Clara by TKO.
Old 08-Jul-18, 19:09
Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,615 Times in 271 Posts

Yes. Anastasia kick Clara's ass afer a very closed and even fight. Julian see a chance to defeat her and Clara acepted, but she is very tired and lost by first time to her brother. Next day she go for revenge and the winer get the great prize: Anastasia on the bedroom
The Following User Says Thank You to muarijun For This Useful Post: