Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Jun-18, 04:08
bartyboy78

Default Re: The most humiliating defeat the YOU have inflicted to a girl

I used to wrestle naked with my ex-girlfriend all the time. If she ever got me in a head scissor I was done for, but other than that I used to wipe the floor with her. She loved the idea of wrestling me and trying to overpower me, and the times when it worked for her would keep her coming back.

One time I pinned her down face down on her bed, and I managed to get an arm around her neck and put her in a rear naked choke. At that point, she knew she was done for and she started to tap out...but instead of letting her go I told her to stick her ass in the air, at which point I released her neck, grabbed a fistful of her hair, pushed her legs apart and entered her from behind.

Afterward, she said it was the most intense orgasm she'd ever had. Definitely the most dominant position I've ever been in.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Jun-18, 18:32
Points: 14,059, Level: 51 Points: 14,059, Level: 51 Points: 14,059, Level: 51
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,048 Times in 141 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicBoom [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I don't know if it was humiliating, as she was the one to bust out the collar and leash, but after dominating and overpowering an extremely strong powerlifter, I had her collar and leashed. From there, I stood with one arm propping me against the wall while the other forcefully yanked the leash up between the middle of my legs and forced her to eat my ass.

Lemme tell ya something, this was SPECTACULAR! The one souring part about the whole experience, sadly, was that I was expecting much more of a battle from a woman who could literally outsquat and deadlift me. Keep in mind, I am quite the specimen myself, at 5'10 and 215 shredded pounds, but I expected her scissors to CRUSH me! They may have, had she known how to properly apply them, but she wasn't as skilled as I'd hoped. Still, it astounded me just how easily I had her pinned and defeated. I basically toyed with her while she wore herself out, trying to take me down.
Wow! What an experience! Can you tell us more? How did the two of you get in this situation?
Old 19-Jun-18, 20:52
Points: 4,013, Level: 26 Points: 4,013, Level: 26 Points: 4,013, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by John3 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Wow! What an experience! Can you tell us more? How did the two of you get in this situation?
We met through a social network Kink site. Naturally, since the door to our kinks was open right off the get go, we played toward what the other enjoyed. She was definitely more of a submissive, despite her extremely impressive physique and power, but I encouraged to fight me with all of her strength, holding nothing back. It was an interesting situation to be in, as she's probably waaaaay more powerful than 99.99% of women in the world, but stood no chance against an athlete of my caliber. With her permission, of course, as safety is ALWAYS of paramount importance in this type of play, I further humiliated her by spreading her mouth open with my fingers and spitting into it while I pounded away at her, throwing in some firm, yet gentle slaps for good measure. It was an incredible experience. What you may expect out of a mixed Ultimate Surrender match.

I'd love to grapple with some women well-versed in BJJ and wrestling, but seeing as how I'm now in a serious relationship, that fantasy may forever remain just that, a fantasy. Still, having defeated a very powerful FBB/powerlifter, I don't know if even an accomplished female grappler's skills would be enough to overcome my size and strength.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SonicBoom For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Jun-18, 22:09
Points: 13,934, Level: 51 Points: 13,934, Level: 51 Points: 13,934, Level: 51
Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,439 Times in 904 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicBoom [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'd love to grapple with some women well-versed in BJJ and wrestling, but seeing as how I'm now in a serious relationship, that fantasy may forever remain just that, a fantasy. Still, having defeated a very powerful FBB/powerlifter, I don't know if even an accomplished female grappler's skills would be enough to overcome my size and strength.
Do you have any grappling skills?
If not, I think that an accomplished female grappler should be able to beat you, altough she would need to be exceptionally skilled.
The Following User Says Thank You to Elbow Escape For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Jun-18, 22:27
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elbow Escape [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Do you have any grappling skills?
If not, I think that an accomplished female grappler should be able to beat you, altough she would need to be exceptionally skilled.
Very, very basic, although I've always been an exceptionally tough grappler, even before I put on all the muscle and strength, so it's not like I'd be totally helpless. I definitely fantasize about what it'd be like to wrestle Veve or someone around her level. Personally, in a competitive match, I think I could take her IF I wasn't letting her win. The strength and size disparity would probably be just too much.
The Following User Says Thank You to SonicBoom For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jun-18, 01:56
Points: 13,934, Level: 51 Points: 13,934, Level: 51 Points: 13,934, Level: 51
Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,439 Times in 904 Posts

Quote:
Very, very basic, although I've always been an exceptionally tough grappler, even before I put on all the muscle and strength, so it's not like I'd be totally helpless. I definitely fantasize about what it'd be like to wrestle Veve or someone around her level. Personally, in a competitive match, I think I could take her IF I wasn't letting her win. The strength and size disparity would probably be just too much.
Just to know, what do you mean exactly by "basic"? What do you know?
For example, do you know the positional hiearchy of ground fighting (mount, side control, guard, half guard etc...) and how to mantain and/or escape from this positions and how to transition from one to another?
Do you know how to apply and defend from basic submission such as rear naked chokes, armbars or triangles?
Old 20-Jun-18, 13:23
Points: 6,527, Level: 34 Points: 6,527, Level: 34 Points: 6,527, Level: 34
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

Most humiliating was for me that Mom came home seeing me helpless struggeling in a lock grip of my younger sis when I was 14 and helping me that my sis would release me again
Old 20-Jun-18, 14:09
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elbow Escape [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Just to know, what do you mean exactly by "basic"? What do you know?
For example, do you know the positional hiearchy of ground fighting (mount, side control, guard, half guard etc...) and how to mantain and/or escape from this positions and how to transition from one to another?
Do you know how to apply and defend from basic submission such as rear naked chokes, armbars or triangles?
Yes, to all counts, but I'm sure there are various escapes that I don't know as well.
Old 21-Jun-18, 05:38
Points: 5,351, Level: 31 Points: 5,351, Level: 31 Points: 5,351, Level: 31
Last Achievements

A girlfriend of mine that was also an ex-athlete had beaten me once before was mad trashtalking during our rematch when she got an early lead. But I was able to rally and completely turn it around. After wearing her out in some long drawn out holds that she would have been wiser to just give up earlier. I proceeded to taunt her by putting her in holds and letting her go repeatedly. After being relatively quiet while she was trashtalking, I started dishing out the smack talk, which was quite easy to hit weak spots since she was big on female empowerment. She got super pissed, which made it easier to read her and let me make it more one-sided. Our rivalry became really intense and hilarious after that.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Germar For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Oct-18, 06:33
Points: 3,979, Level: 26 Points: 3,979, Level: 26 Points: 3,979, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Previous matches I have inflicted the reverse matchbook pin.. Basically sitting on there face folding there legs back almost to their ears.. I still do the same hold now on my wife
The Following User Says Thank You to sydmixwrstlr For This Useful Post:

Tags
maledom, maledom expierence