Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Jun-18, 02:46
Points: 4,009, Level: 26 Points: 4,009, Level: 26 Points: 4,009, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Cyber wrestling

FYI Yahoo has announced that Instant Messenger will be no more as of the middle of July 2018.
Old 12-Jun-18, 15:49
Points: 5,439, Level: 31 Points: 5,439, Level: 31 Points: 5,439, Level: 31
Last Achievements

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet, but a good place to go for cyber wrestling is freecatfights.com. You have to find the chat function, but there are a lot of people on there. Some girls only there for other girls, but I've had plenty of fun finding girls who do wrestle with guys and had some very exciting matches. Have fun!
Old 18-Jun-18, 18:42
Points: 7,622, Level: 37 Points: 7,622, Level: 37 Points: 7,622, Level: 37
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

I figured I'd chime into this thread as I feel like I have perfected a method to get a cyber match pretty much on demand. it is quite satisfying and it is a good alternative as I am trying to stay away from actual sessions. First, there are a few chat rooms out there that are free and don't require any registration, you just go in, make a screen name, and start chatting. I am not going to list them here but they are easy to find.

What i will do is open two different ones in different browsers. My screen name will be something about wanting to wrestle, this is important cause once in awhile girls will actually come to you. Then I will write a pm to a girl, asking if they would be interested in wrestling role play. Use that term as it is pretty common in these boards and works better than cyber wrestling. I copy that same pm and just send it to as many girls as I can. It only takes a few minutes. I would say on average, i get a positive response in maybe 1 out of 10. I will then ask them if they are strong, fit, or athletic. Many say they are. I will then explain, i usually like the girl to win and if they are ok with that, most are. I will then create a scenario and we go from there. I can't believe how many hot cyber matches i have had with this.

A few things to note, there are robots or whatever on the boards, maybe 10% are profiles wanting you to go to there web page or skype, you just have to block them and move on, they are not real. I have also found, most girls interested are younger, maybe 19-25. I would rather have them a little older, but it is still hot to have a young brat have their way with you. Unfortunately, alot never finish to completion, the girl will get logged off, or leave, but some do, and I have had alot of fun. Who knows if they are exactly who they say, i think most are, but it is fun anyway. Once in awhile, they will also be willing to send a pic. I always just end it aftet, if I see them again, may ask for another match, but never try to get other contact info, but I bet if you wanted to, you get get it for some. Anyway, definately worth a shot if this is your thing.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jim1245 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jun-19, 15:09
Points: 2,733, Level: 21 Points: 2,733, Level: 21 Points: 2,733, Level: 21
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim1245 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I figured I'd chime into this thread as I feel like I have perfected a method to get a cyber match pretty much on demand. it is quite satisfying and it is a good alternative as I am trying to stay away from actual sessions. First, there are a few chat rooms out there that are free and don't require any registration, you just go in, make a screen name, and start chatting. I am not going to list them here but they are easy to find.

What i will do is open two different ones in different browsers. My screen name will be something about wanting to wrestle, this is important cause once in awhile girls will actually come to you. Then I will write a pm to a girl, asking if they would be interested in wrestling role play. Use that term as it is pretty common in these boards and works better than cyber wrestling. I copy that same pm and just send it to as many girls as I can. It only takes a few minutes. I would say on average, i get a positive response in maybe 1 out of 10. I will then ask them if they are strong, fit, or athletic. Many say they are. I will then explain, i usually like the girl to win and if they are ok with that, most are. I will then create a scenario and we go from there. I can't believe how many hot cyber matches i have had with this.

A few things to note, there are robots or whatever on the boards, maybe 10% are profiles wanting you to go to there web page or skype, you just have to block them and move on, they are not real. I have also found, most girls interested are younger, maybe 19-25. I would rather have them a little older, but it is still hot to have a young brat have their way with you. Unfortunately, alot never finish to completion, the girl will get logged off, or leave, but some do, and I have had alot of fun. Who knows if they are exactly who they say, i think most are, but it is fun anyway. Once in awhile, they will also be willing to send a pic. I always just end it aftet, if I see them again, may ask for another match, but never try to get other contact info, but I bet if you wanted to, you get get it for some. Anyway, definately worth a shot if this is your thing.
Thanks for this interesting info...I usually wrestle RP on IMVU app and don't know about other chatrooms or forums...can u post the scenarios which u tell them?
Old 02-Jul-19, 02:05
Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%

love to cyber wrestle. My id on trillian is wrestling40 if anyone wants to look me up for a match, can trade pics and even skype if opponent wants to.
The Following User Says Thank You to wrestlingquebecer For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jul-19, 14:15
Points: 775, Level: 10 Points: 775, Level: 10 Points: 775, Level: 10
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

My ID on trilian is scottwrestler. I love cyberfighting!
Old 22-Aug-19, 17:00
Points: 1,448, Level: 15 Points: 1,448, Level: 15 Points: 1,448, Level: 15
Last Achievements

Hi all,

I enjoy cyber wrestling, pro style is my favorite, if you want to step into the cyber ring with me, send me a private message
Old 28-Oct-19, 03:01
Points: 534, Level: 8 Points: 534, Level: 8 Points: 534, Level: 8

Anyone on kik or trillian?
Old 07-Jan-20, 04:20
Banned
Points: 810, Level: 11 Points: 810, Level: 11 Points: 810, Level: 11
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%

What would make me (as a female) a good cyber wrestler?
Old 07-Jan-20, 04:32
Points: 1,708, Level: 16 Points: 1,708, Level: 16 Points: 1,708, Level: 16
Last Achievements

I've cyber wrestled a lot, and honestly the best opponents (females) are the ones who are descriptive and somewhat realistic. Regardless of the type of match, competitive or domination, the more descriptive you are the better. And personally I like when you are creative with the wrestling moves you do, cause it is cyber wrestling and you can make up and pretend to do things you may not be able to do. The more creative and descriptive the better!

Tags
cyber, kik