Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-Jun-18, 19:47
Points: 2,374, Level: 20 Points: 2,374, Level: 20 Points: 2,374, Level: 20
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Service Fraternity Sex Wrestling Tradition

Amazing! Fucking hot story!
Old 19-Jul-18, 23:23
Points: 2,575, Level: 21 Points: 2,575, Level: 21 Points: 2,575, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

please continue this
Old 31-Jul-18, 01:37
Points: 7,346, Level: 36 Points: 7,346, Level: 36 Points: 7,346, Level: 36
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

I agree, I really hope to read more of this.
Old 29-Aug-18, 06:04
Points: 5,094, Level: 30 Points: 5,094, Level: 30 Points: 5,094, Level: 30
Last Achievements

I was on my 6th or 7th beer at an OPE party, which is about the perfect level, right? At that point in drinking, you’re still maintaining some cohesion and awareness, but you’re also still, firmly, “drunk”. The Goldilocks zone. Now, outside of bastion of casual alcoholism that is college, that point is maybe 4 or 5 drinks, but the point remains. It was mid party, around 11:15. I felt great.

I got a Snapchat. It was from Bella, who happened to live in the house the party was in. It was a selfie with a smirk and her holding what looked like a skimpy white athletic skirt, with a message: “come upstairs”. My heart skipped a beat.

It was 2 weeks after the first leg of The Event. We recently learned when the next event would be held- 2 weeks later- and pairings, on Facebook. There was a discrepancy- Bella was still in the Event even though she lost to me! The reasoning was the “drama” she had created, with almost getting me to cum. In total, 5 guys won to 4 girls, so to ensure every winner had a competitor, they brought Bella back from the dead, to face a guy named Sal. Sal easily had the most unimpressive victory- winning by just being on top of his opponent, a girl named Brooke. Brooke seemed to be in fine shape and style, she just had a low pain tolerance and seemed over the Event from the get go. It didn’t seem like a coincidence that the highest skilled loser was facing the lowest skill winner.

We kept our mouths shut about the tournament, in fear of retribution from Chelsea. I silently trained for my next match- a lot of cardio, some light weights and even a bit of yoga. I wanted to stay limber. It was no Rocky Balboa montage, but I was glad I was getting into better shape. I hadn’t heard much from any other wrestlers except for Walker, until Bella sent the snap.

I went upstairs. Bella’s door was closed. I knocked and a modestly dressed Bella greated me. She sported a casual outfit of an unbuttoned plaid shirt, tight white tank top, and skinny jeans.

“Tommmmmmm!!!” she shouted, “Oh my god! I’m so happy to see you!!” She was bubbly and had a drunken glint in her eye. We were at about the same sobriety. “How have you been? Are you ready for the next match??”. We caught up on our feelings toward The Event, talking about the matches and the people left. I sat down on her desk desk chair while she sat on the end of her bed.

“So how about fucking Casey jerking off Peter with her feet? How wild was that?” Bella cried.

“Yeah, like what the fuck? Casey was always pretty innocuous so maybe she just has some kinky, repressed girl next door thing going on” I replied.

“You know, I asked my friend Jeni that knew this guy that used to date Casey, and she actually had some intel! And you’re basically on the right track… So this guy didn’t say much about her except that she liked some ‘wild things’ in bed. The only other thing he said is that he now knows how to eat ass. How fucking impressive is that? You’re so hot and kinky that you coerce your boyfriend into eating your ass!” Bella was wired in. She was proud she had cracked the case on Casey.

“Yeah pretty kinky” I said. This was a weird conversation for me, full of drunken embellishment. I began to think of wrestling Bella. That was fun as hell and I had to do that again. She hadn’t mentioned our rematch, which is something I’d been chewing on for a while.

“Ok ok so here’s why I brought you here. Tom, I like you.” I made a heart with my hands. “Ok so not like that silly but generally you are a good guy! And the best guy that’s still in The Event! and maybe the only guy that can make me cum in 2 minutes by just eating me out! So I’d like to be on your side”.

She was definitely drunk. I had no idea how she was going to be “on my side” until she brought out a google doc on her Macbook.

“So. Just so you know I was sober when I was writing this, look at the save time. 3:45! Ok but forget that. So here’s a contract I made. I propose an alliance! Let’s try to do this together! So, I’m saying we should practice together, and help each other train. And after, if I win I’ll help you out some in OPE things and vice versa! The other person would be, like, the deputy gunner.” Bella explained.

“Alright, so I like that idea, I generally enjoy having friends in that thing, but what do you mean by practice?” I coyly said, knowing exactly where this was going.

“Easy! We train together! So we can workout, and then after, kind of be each other’s sparring partners and be our helpers to get our tolerance up!”

“What tolerance?”

“So, pain tolerance, and um sexual tolerance” Bella said to me, blushing. “I’ve got to figure out how to withstand a good tongue”.

“Gee sounds like you’re just persuading me to be a friend with benefits! #metoo! Who are you, Louie CK?” I cracked back.

“Well, feel free to say no to that offer, you brave respecter of women!” Bella sarcastically said, as she began to take off her plaid shirt, revealing her toned arms and powerful shoulds. She dropped the shirt to the ground and look into my eyes, “But I don’t think you’d want to say no to that”.

I didn’t want to appear too easy to seduce, but how was I going to smoothly rebuff that? And she was right, how was I going to say no to that? That sounded amazing. Having a hot wrestling partner on standby was absolutely a fantasy of mine.

“Well fuck, you caught me. When do we get started?”. “Tomorrow at 10 AM at Stancey gym! I’m drinking water!” She gestured to glass on her bedside table, “and I suggest you do that too so you’re not so woozy tomorrow!”

“That gym isn’t even open then! How are we going to get in?”, I told her.

“One of my best friends works at the front desk and opens on Sunday! It doesn’t open until 1, but she has a key and the security combination! So we’ll have the whole place to ourselves! In fact we should probably take advantage of that. Let’s meet at 9!”

“Hmmm. Ok. What will we be doing?”

“You’ll see!! Ok close your eyes!” She startled me. “I’m sorry, what--” “Just do it asshole! And don’t open them until I say so!”

I closed them and I immediately heard something rustling and rattling in Bella’s clothing. Was she taking stuff off? She walked around and the rustling continued, “Ok open them”.

She stood before me in what looked like a sexy tennis outfit. She had a stylish blue and white sports bra on, both supporting and highlighting her boobs. She wore the same short white athletic skirt from her Snapchat, and she looked phenomenal. Maybe on a normal ass, this skirt could provide good coverage. But Bella’s ass was no normal ass. I watched as she spun around to show the size and roundness of her butt, and how the skirt could barely contain it- the bottom of her butt cheeks peeked out.

“Well, what do you think of my gym outfit tomorrow! Looks like you like it, you seem so focused!” Bella had been training. Everything, from her abs to her biceps to her calves, seemed slightly larger, bubblier, and more defined.

“Well sheesh! You look really good. Count me in tomorrow. But I have one more question. So, Why are you doing all of this? I’m flattered that you trust me enough and find me worthy enough to basically be your sexual stand in before this tournament... but why?”, I questioned.

“Well Tom. First of all, you’re pretty hot and cute! You smell good and you have good skin and you’re not a schlub. You’re not exactly a burden to roll around with.” “Thanks..” I mustered as I blushed. “But don’t let that get to your head. The main reason is… somebodyhas to beat Alana… The person with the best chance is probably you”.

Hearing Alana’s name immediately gave me butterflies. It was apparent that just her name was going to elicit a Pavlovian response in the context of The Event.

Bella continued, “that BITCH is too talented, too lucky, too gifted to have anything else nice happen to her. Somebody needs to put her in her place. I swear if she becomes Gunner this place is going to suck. You know what she drinks? Straight vodka, because it ‘has the least amount of calories’. She’ll refuse anything else. Do you want that controlling our shit?” Bella was getting worked up.

“No, not at all. Sheesh, I didn’t know that. I’m going to try to beat her! But wait, what if I beat her and we face each other?”. I was beginning to sense an ulterior motive. I stared at Bella’s thighs, which flexed her massive quads whenever she put emphasis in her speech

“Well, shit Tom, that probably means you’ll be submitting to my pussy if you don’t step the fuck up! You can’t keep your eyes off me! You’re so cute when you’re distracted!” Bella smirked.

“Yeah OK very funny what does the scoreboard say?” I still had bragging rights.

“Yeah we’ll see if that still stands tomorrow! I’ll beat you in something! But look, we’ll worry about that later. First we need to knock Alana the fuck out of this tournament. You see what she did to Macon! Holy shit!” I clearly remembered what she did to Macon.

Stepping back as a narrator; It’s been a bit. Almost 3 months since I initially described her. To jog your memory, and to save some typing, here’s my dispatch from earlier:

Quote:
“I looked at the field of competitors. The elephant in the room for me was Alana, who was perfect. She was one of those people that was so unnaturally gifted it didn’t seem fair. Standing around my height at 5’8, she had light brown hair and pale skin. A few freckles punctuated otherwise clear, porcelain skin. She was wickedly smart, about to start an internship at Google over the summer. And she was talented at everyone else, excelling at sports, hobbies, pretty much everything she put her mind to. We all know someone like this, right? Somebody that wins a couple different rounds on the life lottery? This was her. I was close to her and I considered her a great “friend”, but there’s an asterisk attached to that. I asked her out freshman year and she said she was “too busy” for a relationship. Being respectful human beings we carried on our friendship just fine after that but it always gnawed at me how I couldn’t get her.

I had only fantasized about wrestling one person, and that was Alana. Her body followed suit with her talent, with large but firm-looking C cup breasts and a beautiful bubble butt. Her legs looked smooth and powerful, and they rippled with muscle with every step she took. Everything on her body just looked and seemed perfectly proportioned, the perfect balance of femininity and muscle. I both fantasized and dreaded facing her later in the tournament. It was the same feeling as the anticipation of your sports team playing a bitter rival- winning would be incredible, but losing would be heartachingly awful.”
So that’s Alana. I think that in these stories it’s almost a trope that these wrestlers in these situations are these perfect women with perfect features that beat these timid males and absolutely exert dominance. And that’s not the full case here! Almost all these girls have definite flaws. Even Bella! She had an amazing lower body, flat abs, and decent breasts, but she had flaws! I’m not going to sit here and list them because nobody comes here to read about how flawed these women are.

But Alana was different. She was genuinely flawless, and it wasn’t fair. From her head to her toes, she was perfect. Her face looked like a mix of Scarlett Johansson and Emma Stone. Her body had no analog. She had too much muscle to be accurately compared to model, yet she still retained this feminine beauty about her. It was intoxicating.

When Alana stripped, it felt like we were once again breathing rarified air. The mystique of the Event was lost after a spate of mediocre battles, but Alana brought it back. She was wearing white spandex athletic panties… I don’t know how else to describe. They were skin tight, it wasn’t underwear but it was much shorter than short shorts. There’s a Mixed Wrestling Planet match between Natalia and Erez (Here are some photos: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] . Natalia in these pictures is basically wearing the same thing, with a similar sports bra as well (Alana’s was a touch tighter and skimpier, and was white with pale orange highlights). In fact, Natalia may be the closest analog I can think of to Alana, as far as skin tone and proportionality goes. Alana though, had a much more defined butt and slightly bigger boobs. Sounds like I’m just making up a perfect person? Well I SWEAR this person existed, in the flesh, in the form of Alana.

Poor Macon. The second Alana stripped, Macon was intimidated. “Damn Alana, I didn’t know you had such nice tits!” Bad move, Macon. Alana glared at him. The hyper focused, talented, determined Alana was coming on out. They got to the center of the mat. Alana immediately charged.

It looked staged. Alana grabbed Macon’s neck and threw Macon down like a rag doll. Alana got down, rolled Macon on his back and climbed on top. Alana grabbed his wrists while lurching backward with her lower body. Alana easily hooked Mason’s flailing legs into a grapevine. It was striking efficient and effective, Alana had immobilized him in 15 seconds. Her entire lower body was engaged, Alana had one of those asses that was so round that her bosom extended well past the top of her athletic parties, creating little back dimples. They drove me wild. Her legs were astounding. Her shoulders rippled with muscle, easily containing Macon’s movements.

“You still like my tits now Macon?” Alana spoke between breaths. They were huge, perfectly proportioned. They kept their shape even as they hung tantalizingly over Macon’s face. Macon, ever the statesman, responded, “I need to see them first.” He sounded like he had already conceded he may not win a fall, and was looking for alternatives. Bad move.

At this point, it was an immobilizing grapevine, but Macon wasn’t in pain. His legs had some modest wriggle room. But after Macon’s advance, she had enough. Alana immediately pulsed her legs outward and flexed. We heard a rip: mason’s swimming trunks weren’t ready for the split. Athena’s thighs were stretching Macon to the very limit- they were fully flexed and absolutely massive. They dwarfed the twigs Macon sported for thighs- It really felt like Alana could snap a leg off like a wishbone if she really tried.

“AHHHH” Macon screamed. It was definitely the first full throated scream of The Event- sure there had been some yelps, yells and gasps, but nothing like this. Macon thrashed his hand against the floor, signaling a tapout. Alana didn’t stick around to rub things in- this was all business. Macon was well below her paygrade.

Macon took off his shorts, showing bland plaid boxers. Macon and Alana got up to the mat, with Macon playing defense and trying to dodge Alana. Alana juked him and was able to get her hands on him and throw him to the ground again. Macon was on his stomach this time when Alana climbed on top. This time, Alana snuck a leg under Macon’s midsection and swung to the side. She put her other leg on top and put Macon in a headlock. Bodyscissor.

Alana’s quad covered Macon’s entire lower back. Alana squeezed, producing another scream and tapout from Macon. She was ruthless. She had two falls and it may have not been 90 seconds into the match. To this DAY, I will always remember when Alana unclasped her legs from Macon’s torso- the area was WHITE! It took a solid 5 or 6 seconds for blood to return to Macon’s back, as he remained panting on the ground.

Macon finally got up to face Alana for one more fall. Then, to our surprise, he staggered to the side and sat down. “Ok ok, you win, Alana, why do you always have to be so damn perfect at everything? You don’t make shit fun. I thought I was going to have fun today”.

Alana rushed to him and pulled him out of the seat and onto the ground. “I thought I was going to have competition today, but instead I got a little manchild who’s too pussy to wrestle with a girl!” Alana rolled him onto his back then straddled him, facing away from him. Macon didn’t resist as Alana then quickly brought her two legs back and trapped him in her thighs, it was a classic reverse headscissor. Alana grabbed Macon’s head and pulled him into her bubbly butt. I think every guy had secretly been hoping for a reverse headscissor in this match for this exact view, and it was paying off. Macon’s head was truly, fully engulfed in Alana’s massive thighs, with her butt obstructing the rest of his vision. Alana got to work pulling off Macon’s boxers, showing a small, erect 4 inch penis. Poor guy. Alana began to lay down and relax, like she was taking a breather. She adjusted something in her bra then began to hug Macon’s thighs. “If you don’t put up a fight, I’m going to squeeze!” Alana teased in a playful tone, a departure from her previous demeanor.

Macon began to feebly try to Alana’s thighs apart, which was impossible for even the strongest. He shuffled his legs up and down, which Alana easily countered with her arms. Alana replied “I need you to fight more!” and gave Macon a quick pulse, flexing her thighs. Mason yelped. Macon continued to try harder to separate Alana’s thighs, which seemed to mock him, as her thighs pressed all the way to his cheeks. Macon’s head turned red.

Suddenly, in a last ditch effort, Macon tried to throw Alana off, although It just resulted in them doing a 180. Alana and Macon rolled so that Alana was on her back. She still easily maintained the hold, but it gave us a vantage point of two things: First of all, I’ll never forget the sinew and tendons flaring on Macon’s neck as he tried to get out, and how hopeless he was, despite his effort, Alana’s thighs surrounded him. Second of all, Alana had put Macon’s erection in her cleavage, with everything held tight by her skimpy sports bra. Remember, Alana had yet to strip at all! Alana shimmied periodically, rubbing her tits up and down Macon’s dick. It was a handful for Macon, dealing with her ass on one end, while being worked by Alana’s perfect cleavage.

Alana flipped the pair back over. She rocked back in forth, now intent on making Macon cum. It didn’t take long for him to get short of breath and eventually gasping. He was about to cum. Suddenly, Alana squeezed Macon’s head with all of her might. Her thighs and butt showed massive, powerful muscles, squeezing Macon so hard his forehead veins bulged. Macon screamed, but it wasn’t like his previous screams, it was more like a massive croak, like from an unknown animal. Alana kept on rocking and pulled Macon’s thighs in. Macon was croaking and gasping, probably cumming. His eyes were wide open. Slowly, Macon began to calm down. Alana gingerly took Macon’s erection out of her cleavage and stood up. Cum was all over her cleavage. It was the most impressive, canonical moment of the event so far.

Shit. Macon began to cry. He just sniffled a little bit on the ground, but there were unmistakeable tears forming. He was absolutely overwhelmed and torn apart, physically and emotionally. Alana stood up to wash up and get clean without him.

Everyone looked around like someone had just been shot. That was dominant. It had only taken 4 minutes. Alana was already breaking tradition and washing up by herself. Macon laid on the ground, panting.
Eventually, Macon got up, and began to clean the foam pieces that made the mat, then put them away since he was the last match. Chelsea had a sadistic look in her eye. Remember? She’s the Gunner? What this entire event is about? “Wow, what a match! It’s always liberating to watch a woman just… prove… that guys are just spineless dicks just waiting to be worked over! Poor Macon, you won’t make that mistake again, Alana is more than just a nice set of tits!” Macon nodded and instead of washing out, left as fast as he could. I didn’t think he was showing his face for a while.

“Well, we’ll have more information coming up soon. Check Facebook. Thanks for making this first Event day such a grand one guys! We will see you…” Chelsea looked down to check something, “In 4 weeks! If you want to win, start training!”

The memories of the fight came rushing in as Bella brought it up. “Yeah, holy shit is right. I don’t know if I can beat her.” Bella glared at me from her computer chair and threw a pillow at me.

“TOM! Not with that attitude! That’s why we’re training! In fact, after that I think it’s time for you to get nice a sobered up! I’m closing my door and doing the same! Goodbye Tom!” And with that, I was escorted out of Bellas room. I was pissed because I wanted to spend more time with her, but I was also hypnotized by the thought of being her “sparring partner” in the morning, whatever that means. I made my way out of the party, chugged some water, and went to bed.

The next morning I arrived to the main entrance of Stancey gym with my Calvins underneath my running shorts and a band t-shirt. Bella was already inside when I text her and opened the door for me.

“Morning sunshine, I see you made it” Bella grumbled, still a bit grouchy from the morning.

“Wouldn’t miss it for the word for a partner like you” I sarcastically said

“Wow, such a romantic. Follow me.” Bella led me to a large multi-use room with weightlifting equipment lining its sides. It was covered in mirrors. In the middle of the room, Bella had cleared some space and brought out a large, padded blue and white wrestling pad. I knew I was going to have a lot of fun this morning. We put our stuff down. “Ok, I have more things to do today then outlift, outwork, and outwrestle you, so let’s get started~ Have you done any squats recently Tom?”

To Be Continued...
Old 29-Aug-18, 12:38
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

So good to see you returning to this one, mate, and you came back with a vengeance. I'm looking forward to seeing more of Bella in her little tennis skirt, and can't wait to see the dominant Alana in action again.

Thanks for continuing this, mate.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Aug-18, 17:38
Points: 5,094, Level: 30 Points: 5,094, Level: 30 Points: 5,094, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So good to see you returning to this one, mate, and you came back with a vengeance. I'm looking forward to seeing more of Bella in her little tennis skirt, and can't wait to see the dominant Alana in action again.

Thanks for continuing this, mate.
Thanks for the input man. It wasn’t really my intention to go on a hiatus but it’s been a weird summer both relationship and career-wise and writing these things are really time consuming. Im going for more frequent installments this fall I hope.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to watoss For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Aug-18, 20:28
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

No worries at all, mate. Real life always comes first.
Old 02-Sep-18, 12:36
Points: 7,346, Level: 36 Points: 7,346, Level: 36 Points: 7,346, Level: 36
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

Well worth the wait. Glad to see you're back.
Old 23-Oct-18, 11:39
Points: 15,466, Level: 54 Points: 15,466, Level: 54 Points: 15,466, Level: 54
Last Achievements

Great story, thanks! I keep coming back to check for more installments
Old 23-Oct-18, 16:34
Points: 3,343, Level: 24 Points: 3,343, Level: 24 Points: 3,343, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Absolutely fantastic story bud!! I am absolutely enjoying every second! Keep it up!

Tags
college, fraternity, mixed wresting, sex fight