Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-Sep-17, 21:55
Points: 66,180, Level: 100 Points: 66,180, Level: 100 Points: 66,180, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,714 Times in 964 Posts
Default Re: Jade (UK) reviews

I had my first session during my weekend in Manchester with Jade, and it was quite an intense, memorable and energetic wrestling experience. We didn't take breaks (except when we had to briefly rearrange the mats of the room !) and she kept attacking me during the hour, like a snake circling and tracking her prey.

Her warm demeanor is very comforting, but can also be deceiving as she seemed to switch her persona when our fight began. Jade is fast, very skilled, stronger than her appareance would suggest and my resistance was never successful. She exhausted me slowly and efficiently, transitioning from one hold to the next, forcing submissions by trapping my upper and lower body. Armbars, reverse figure four headscissors and triangle chokes were used to weaken me and she enjoyed seeing my helplessness to emphasize her position.

After counting her pins and taking her time on top, she managed to immobilize me in a reverse facesit with arms grapevined. Then she bent my legs to allow her to give me a spank, and i must say it was the most humbling moment of the session. Jade didn't stop showing her control from that point : she grabbed me by the hair after a submission to force me to stand up, only to trap me in a breast smother against the wall. She choked my neck in front of the only mirror in the room, making me admit her superiority. She made me her prisoner in a front headscissor, increasing the pressure time after time...the pain was not enough to make me tap out but she was just relaxed, watching me struggle without hope.

Her domination during wrestling looks effortless as she doesn't need to be overtly sadistic or to overplay. It is a moment shared, and she always seeked to make eye contact which is important to me, looking down during a camel clutch, smiling gently during a side headlock, until her final victory pose with a foot on my face. And she was back in a friendly and accomodating mode as soon as the session ended...
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Maitsek For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Sep-17, 15:36
Points: 3,482, Level: 24 Points: 3,482, Level: 24 Points: 3,482, Level: 24
Last Achievements

wow, inspired to book her!
Old 20-Sep-17, 10:25
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 33,829, Level: 80 Points: 33,829, Level: 80 Points: 33,829, Level: 80
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,810 Times in 504 Posts

After a great 15min session with Jade at a Manchester Wrestling Factory show last year, I thought I'd book longer at the Damsels in distress show earlier this month (Sept 2017).. but, not surprisingly, she was fully booked before the show.

Fortunately Jade managed to squeeze me in for 15minutes fantasy session during the show interval! (OK I missed the cakes etc, but it was worth it!)

It was great, she is so lovely to be with and really good fun.. she certainly gives the impression of enjoying mixed fantasy wrestling as much as her victims...as I hope this photo illustrates! Definately longer next time!!!

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to al-uk For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Sep-17, 03:20
Points: 4,359, Level: 27 Points: 4,359, Level: 27 Points: 4,359, Level: 27
Last Achievements

I’ve been meaning to write a review of Jade for a while now but the previous starts all soon ended in a string of rambling superlatives. “She’s amazing, awesome, etc.,” while all true, doesn’t do much for a coherent narrative. Hopefully this time will turn out better. Now this isn’t a review of any specific session I’ve had with Jade, but an overarching look over the several sessions I’ve had with her that make me think she’s amazing, awesome, etc., and why I think that anyone who has the privilege and pleasure of sessioning with her will think the same way.

My first session with Jade was my second session ever, beginning just an hour after my first ended. I didn’t have any wrestling experience then (aside from sessioning I still don’t) but I do have a 20 kilo or so weight advantage which I figured would at least slow her down. That was quite wrong. That session, and most of my subsequent sessions, have all started the same way. We’re both standing and facing off against each other, I blink, and then I find myself on my back in a tight headlock with Jade looking down on me as if she’s just chilling on the couch.

She did much more in that session than just torpedoing any cockiness I had, and for which I’m very grateful. As I was just starting sessioning, I was nervous about the whole process and wary of breaking any unwritten rules of etiquette or acting inappropriately towards the session ladies. So I was quite surprised when she asked me a few minutes into the session, when she was in position to deliver one, if I liked breast smothers. I said yes and then she asked if I also liked facesitting and I said yes to that too. I really enjoy both but hadn’t had the nerve to ask for it in my session request, worrying it might be inappropriate, so I’m very grateful to her for breaking that ice for me. She’s great at smothering and facesitting too.

She’s quick and much stronger than you’d think from looking at her. I had two more sessions quickly after the first but then didn’t see her again for a year. I asked her to be more overtly dominating and told her she could ignore my taps (which is a big mark of trust on my part). Either her legs had gotten stronger or she’d been going easy on me the last year (I’d bet the latter), but the squeezing power this beautiful woman can generate is shocking. I had bloodshot eyes for about 4 days afterwards from her headscissors. They didn’t hurt and then faded away without any damage but while they lasted they were a potent reminder of her strength.

Most of our sessions though are more lighthearted and playful, and aside from her beauty and strength she also brings an energy and joy to the session. Much of the time she seems to be having as much fun as I am and truly delights in what she’s doing (to me). When in that first session after I said I liked facesitting, she got this cute evil grin on her face and in a matching tone responded “Excellent.”

That evil ‘excellent’ encapsulates the attitude and mentality she brings to our sessions. She loves to dominate and she’s very good at it. In that one session where I asked for it she did it overtly, but many of my favorite moments are when she’s doing it subtly. Sometimes we’d take a breather in our sessions, having a normal conversation, except she still has me in a hold. I gave her a book recommendation while she had me in a schoolgirl pin.

Near the end of one session she had me in a reverse scissor and rolled us onto our sides, her arms wrapped around and holding my legs. I remembering thinking that I could struggle, but then my mind just said that it was pointless and to accept it. And any will I had to fight back completely evaporated. She could’ve done anything she wanted with me and I wouldn’t even think of trying to stop her. I don’t know if she could sense that but I suspect she did since after she let me go she laid me on my back, turned around so she could face me, and without acknowledging my existence lay down on top of me so that her stomach was smothering my face. She didn’t do anything else to secure me but I just laid there and accepted my fate until she saw fit to release me, although somehow that seemingly casual act just seemed to up the level of dominance she had over me in my mind (and sparking a liking for stomach smothering I didn’t know I had).

In another session where she hadn’t taken away my will to resist just yet, she had me in some hold, although I don’t know what it was called. I was on my back and she was lying across my shoulders perpendicular to me, her legs scissoring my left arm and her arms pinning my right arm under her, while she smothered my face with her stomach. She wanted me to do some form of body worship and I was being difficult, tapping but refusing to obey but taking the questioning time to catch a breath. Then I turned my head to the side, figuring that would ruin her plans. I’m not sure how to describe what she did next, but it’s as if she scooted down, using her rib cage to help grab my head and push it back so that it was turned upward again, and then she promptly plunked the smother back down so that I again was getting no air. I’d slowed her down at most four seconds, if that. I learned to obey her.

The above doesn’t come close to covering all those special moments but hopefully they help to show why I consider Jade to be a superlative session wrestler. She’s beautiful, strong, quick, skilled, playful and energetic with a joy and skill for dominance, even when you’re not expecting it. I’ve immensely enjoyed each and every session I’ve had with her and I hope to and look forward to having many more with her. Who knows, maybe someday I’ll come up with a scheme that will slow her down for five seconds.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Alexios For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Feb-18, 10:54
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85
Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,511 Times in 2,397 Posts
Default Re: Jade (UK) Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
very unusual for Jade to be in a pub
In pub is also possible to drink water, not only alcoholic drinks!