Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Feb-18, 23:24
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,424 Times in 784 Posts
Default Re: Madison Miles vs. Kris Hicks, part 1

Sorry for the delay. Here is part 3!

When Hicks left the arena that night, speaking to no one, it wasn't just his professional wrestling career that was in jeopardy.

Hicks whole future was in doubt. Professional wrestlers don't make that much money, so he didn't have much saved. But he knew he'd be fine because since he was a hometown hero and helped the federation become what it is today, they would give him a cushy job when he retired in a few years. But now that was out of the question. He lost all credibility and anything he said would either be met with scorn or pity.
Worse yet, wrestlers sign contracts but they get paid per match. Not only with the federation never renew his contract, they couldn't possibly use him under the current contract... unless it was against Madison Miles.

Hicks now was attempting to sell his house but it was hard, since everyone knew they could just wait him out and watch the price fall. Madison made sure everyone knew his desperation. Week after week she'd cut a promo. On the big screen would be a picture with Madison's boot on Kris' head and on the other side would be how much he is selling the house for. Each week the price tag went lower and lower.

Hicks couldn't believe this wasn't over. Why won't she just leave him alone. He was trying to have kids with his wife, but since the beatings his wife seemed distant. They hadn't had sex since he lost the first time to Madison. Hicks thought enough was enough and he summoned the strength to hit on his beautiful wife. But his wife wouldn't even kiss him. She just said, "I don't know Kris. Things are starting to change. I mean no offense but it's really hard to be attracted to you. Not only are you missing teeth, but, I can't unsee your humiliation. She's only 17! How could you let this happen?" Hicks got in his jeep, grabbed a case of beer and got a hotel. He watched the end of the show alone.

But while Hicks life was on a downward spiral, Miles was looking up. She won the women's championship, but then vacated it when she won the Jr. Championship. She was on a huge winning streak. As champion, she was making more money than she could ever imagine. When her matches started to go viral, she started getting endorsements after endorsements. You couldn't watch a television show without Madison plugging something. And it always ended with her taking a selfie on a Kris HIcks look-a-like. With good investments, she had more money than most adults. Including Kris Hicks.

While she longed to humiliate other men in the back, she purposely didn't because she wanted Hicks to know this was personal.

Madison was loving life but it wasn't enough. She wanted the other women in the dressing room to feel empowered like she felt. So they started training with only each other. At 17 she was a locker-room leader. The girls stole show after show after show and they started making more money than the men.

Madison cut promo after promo bragging about how the women were carrying the company, and the men should carry their bags. She told Hicks he should carry her bags. Well, she told the audience that. Hicks secretly watched each episode from his hotel room. His wife had filed for divorce. His house, the one his parents left for him was impossible to sell. He would take a job at the local fast food restaurant but they would never hire him. No one in this town would.

Finally, Hicks had enough. The teenager already took his career, took his livelihood, now he just wanted her to stop publicly humiliating him. And let him sell his house already at a huge loss. So he contacted her...on Facebook.

Hicks: Madison, please stop with the where's Hicks segments. I can't take them anymore. I'm sorry I ever messed with you. But I'm losing thousands of dollars and I don't know what to do. I don't have anything anymore. I'm about to sell my car. I need to leave this town...the town I grew up in. So please just don't mention me anymore, ok? All I have left is my dignity. Even my wife left me.

Madison: Dignity? Dignity? Where was your dignity when you let a high school senior pin you by stepping on your face? Twice. Where was your dignity when you let a high school senior spit in your face? Where was your dignity when I put the match on Instagram and it got more than 5,000 likes? #Girlemasculatesloser Where was your dignity when I called you boy? Answer me boy. Now.

Hicks: I'm sorry.

Madison: You should be. You're pathetic. So here's what I'm going to do. You give me one more match. I want the I quit match that I told the fans I would have. It's going to be bad for you. I'm going to humiliate you. I'm going to hurt you.

Hicks: Please Madison!

Madison: Shut up, boy. But after I degrade you, I will let you leave this town.
Hicks agreed to wrestle her but wanted a month of training. The next promo she said, "I want to apologize to Kris Hicks. You see, I always wanted to be a powerful woman. And clearly, I've succeeded. But I also wanted to be a role model to all the young girls. To show them that they can be powerful too. That they can be their own protector. And that we can be better than boys. But what I did to you...I feel so terrible. Because I don't want to break the hopes and dreams of little boys. And that's what you are. You're a little boy. You have little muscles, little brains, and little....no...you have no hope. And I have a surprise for you."
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NewYork For This Useful Post: