Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 02-Feb-18, 15:39
Points: 16,500, Level: 55 Points: 16,500, Level: 55 Points: 16,500, Level: 55
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,381 Times in 66 Posts
Default Midwest School Experiment

In Middlestate, Ohio, the school board for the fourth district decided to try an experiment. For a minimum of two weeks, or for the rest of the school year (it was late in the school year), the female middle school seniors - eighth graders - would swap schools with the female high school seniors. For the first week the younger girls would attend the high school and the older girls the middle school. For the second week, the high school senior boys would attend the middle school and the younger boys would be at the high school.

The members of the school board offered several reasons for the switch: First, it would allow the middle school seniors to get used to the senior school. Second, since the eighth grade boys matured more slowly than their female counterparts, it would allow the senior high school girls to push them along in a less threatening environment. And the high school girls (and the high school boys), who wouldn’t need to attend the classes at the middle school, could also provide some instruction assistance. Third, for the middle school girls, it would be a useful introduction into the complex male/female interaction in high school. The board members realized as a group that this plan was more for the middle school boys than the middle school girls, who matured earlier and got better grades. With the high school girls, who were completely out of the age range for the middle school boys, there would be less competition.

For the high school seniors, it was a free week with no classes. Some were happy to be assisting the younger students. All in all it seemed to be win-win.

There were a couple of objections. One, all of the students would miss a week of classes and that may hurt the eighth grade boys. But it was later in the school year and nobody would be missing much. And it was expected that the presence of the senior girls would make up for some of that. The other objection was about the interaction between the eighth grade girls and the twelfth grade boys. It was discussed for some time and it was finally decided that the age difference between them was sufficient to prevent “fraternization,” and that the older boys could ease away any “crush” a younger girl would have.

The proposition was passed unanimously by the school board and presented to the Parents Association. The parents thought it was an interesting idea. If it failed, it could be stopped or not implemented in future years. So, with the approval of all adults connected with the school, the experiment was implemented. On Monday morning, the eighth grade girls headed to the high school. And the older girls went back to middle school, as some of them wryly put it.

It was early on Monday at the high school, before the classes started. Jacob entered the gymnasium to work out, as he did nearly every day. Usually he was alone but somebody was already there. A girl in the Middlestate middle school cheerleader’s uniform, light blue and white, occupied one of the mats. She was a pretty redhead with freckles, hair in a ponytail. Barefoot on the mat, the girl tumbled for a while. After, she picked up the nearby pompoms and ran through some cheers. Jacob watched for a while - she was very good - before he moved to where the girl noticed him.

“Hey,” the girl called. “I’m Emily. Can you do me a favor?”

“Jacob. Sure. What do you need?”

“Can you stand in the center of the mat, squatting a bit with your feet apart shoulder wide?”

Jacob was puzzled.

“OK,” he said, assuming the position. “Like thisssss!!!”

The boy didn’t have a chance to finish his statement as the girl put her head between his legs and stood up with Jacob sitting on her shoulders! The position wavered a bit but Emily steadied. Jacob was sitting squarely and balanced. He was momentarily nervous but quickly realized that the young girl held him securely. Jacob let out a low whistle.

“I can’t believe you are doing this. I weigh like 180 pounds.”

Jacob couldn’t see Emily smiling. She bent down as the boy got off.

“I’m the bottom of the pyramid so I need to carry a lot of weight. I’m pretty strong.”

“You must be.”

Jacob turned to face the girl. Emily was a full head shorter than him, maybe 5’2. She had nice, obviously strong legs and a shapely body. There was definition in her arms; some female muscle but not too much. Jacob couldn’t stop shaking his head as he checked out the girl.

“How much do you weigh?” he asked.

“I’m 109 pounds, most of it muscle,” the little girl said proudly.

“I can see that,” Jacob said approvingly. He laughed. “Me too. How did you get so strong?”

“I do gymnastics along with the cheerleading,” Emily said. “And I play football and wrestle with my brothers.”

“You play football with your brothers?” Jacob asked, astonished. “How many do you have?”

“Five. You probably know my brother Michael; he graduated last year and is on the freshman team in college.”

Jacob nodded. He knew of Michael though not personally.

“My other brothers are 16, 15 and 11. And my twin brother Matthew who is 13, like me”

“And you play football and wrestle with them???” Jacob still couldn’t get his head around that.

“Yeah,” said the girl, smiling. “Try not to look so surprised. I’m like one of the guys and I don’t get picked last. As you saw I can carry you pretty easily. I’m strong and athletic enough to play with them.” Emily paused a second. “You wanna wrestle?”

Jacob was nonplussed.

“With you????”

“Do you see anyone else here? Of course with me.”

“C’mon, Emily, be realistic. I know you’re pretty strong. But I have you by 70 pounds and four years. And I’m much more muscular. I don’t want to hurt you.”

And Jacob was muscular. He had a barrel chest and big biceps from all of the weight lifting and push-ups.

“You won’t hurt me,” the girl said, confidently. “I’m used to being tackled by big guys.”

She looked at Jacob, challenging.

“OK,” he said, capitulating. “It’s your funeral. I’ll try to make it quick and painless.”

Wordlessly, Emily stepped back as Jacob moved to face her. He could not believe he was about to wrestle a middle school cheerleader. Emily bounced around on her cute bare feet as she waited for Jacob to make a move. And he made a simple one, grabbing the girl around her shoulders and using his strength to throw her down. As Emily was falling, she hooked her right arm around his and spun her body. Jacob went flying over her, smashing into the mat. She took advantage of his stunned discombobulation and wrapped herself around him, legs hooked around his arms and her arms around his head. Emily constricted the position as much as possible, making herself very small.

Jacob regained his composure as he couldn’t believe what had happened. He tried to get Emily off but it was hard. She had control of his arms with her legs. Even with his arms the girl presented a very small target to grab. The boy bucked hard with his free legs and finally got an arm free. Coordinating using his arm against hers while trying to spin Jacob managed to free himself. Emily scampered away before he could do anything.

Jacob was breathing pretty hard already. Fighting with Emily was different from the weights; they didn’t push back. The pretty, young girl flashed a sensational smile as she moved herself into a sexy little pose, one foot pointing with her legs and body kind of sideways. Jacob needed to do some damage. He charged at the girl, crashing into her waist and plowing her hard into the mat. Emily had managed to move enough to take some of the brunt out of it and she was used to being tackled so she was okay. Either way, Jacob didn’t care. He needed to hit the girl hard and he needed to finish it. He virtually jumped on her, trying to push his knees hard into Emily’s shoulders as he grabbed her wrists. Emily was able to turn on her side, which slowed what the boy was trying to do. He let his position and wrapped a big, muscular arm around the girl’s neck. But it was the break the girl was looking for. Without his weight on top, she pushed up hard with her feet and legs, grabbed Jacob’s neck and over he went, his arms loosening around her neck. She climbed on top, knees pressing into his shoulder blades, legs and feet tight around his torso. Emily couldn’t control his strong arms but kept her advantage for a while until the boy finally brushed her off.

But it was the turning point. Emily kept re-establishing holds, locking up his neck and body with her legs while capturing his arms, or wrapping herself tightly around the boy’s torso. Jacob broke the holds but Emily continued to wrap him up. She would not let up. Every new hold took something out of Jacob and he was weakening.

Wrapped up in a body scissors, one of his arms encircled and useless in hers, Jacob’s thoughts came back to him. He had not thought of anything while he was rolling around with Emily, acting purely on instinct and strength. But now, as he was unable to quickly break the girl’s hold, the horrible thoughts flooded in.

He was being beaten by a girl. A younger, smaller, freckled girl who was still in middle school. How was this possible? He was really strong, worked out all the time and a little girl 70 pounds lighter was beating him pretty easily. How was he supposed to deal with that?

Emily moved smoothly from the body scissors to the more secure and deadly neck version. Her thighs were around his neck with her legs locked at the ankles. She controlled one of Jacob’s arms with both of her and her body, turning slightly to amp up the pressure. His one free arm was completely useless. He couldn’t do anything with it. Jacob tried pushing with his feet and bucking some but he knew it was of no use. Both of them knew he was beaten.

Emily released the leg lock and casually moved on top of Jacob who offered no resistance. She sat comfortably on his muscular chest, knees on his shoulders, although she was applying no pressure.

“I beat you,” she said simply, smiling.

Jacob could scarcely talk. He was so overwhelmed at losing to a girl.

“Yeah,” he whispered.

Emily sat atop her perch smiling for a while but didn’t in any other way rub it in. She had won before at wrestling and acted as if she had. And Emily didn’t want to make Jacob feel any worse than he already did. She knew from experience it was hard for him. Of course, it didn’t stop her from trying to win.

The girl got off Jacob and offered a hand, which he accepted, helping him to his feet. Emily held his hand firmly at she looked up at his handsome face.

“I’ll be here all week,” she said, letting go of Jacob and heading to her pompoms.

Jacob watched a second and then turned, heading towards the gymnasium exit.
Old 02-Feb-18, 18:53
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: Midwest School Experiment

This is an interesting premise that could lead to a wide array of stories like this, mate. Thanks for sharing it with us.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Feb-18, 21:07
Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Another great story by one of the masters of the genre! I have been a fan of your stories for a long while, ever since I first saw your stories on DTV. Younger, smaller girls lifting and overpowering much bigger, older boys and men has always been one of my main fantasies and you always bring the quality with your writing, dude!
The Following User Says Thank You to iceman75 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Feb-18, 12:15
Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Great! Look forward to Part 2. Maybe a bit more schoolgirl pins & some facesitting?
The Following User Says Thank You to james For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Feb-18, 21:19
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

On Monday at the High School in the third period gym class, Eric wandered over to watch the three-on-three games. Being a basketball fanatic, he would normally be playing. But he needed to satisfy some physical education requirements. Since Eric finished that early, he figured he’d watch his friends play. There were a number of teams waiting, as the winning team stayed on the court and the losing team got back in line.

It took Eric a little time but he finally realized that one of the players on a team that was playing was a girl. This surprised the boy, especially when he also realized the girl was one of the middle-schoolers. Eric keyed on her. She was blonde, tall for her age - about 5’6 - and willowy. And she was a good player: quick, adept at ball handling and had a nice shot. He wondered how she was dealing physically with the bigger boys but she seemed to be handling herself. Eric watched as the girl’s team won three straight games before a superior team beat them. At the end of gym period, when everyone headed to his/her locker, Eric followed the girl to hers.

“You’re a very good player,” he said.

The girl spun around at the sound of the voice. She gave Eric the once over. He was tall - around 6 feet - and still boyishly slender but well-muscled. He had light, wavy brown hair, neatly coiffed, and warm brown eyes. He was quite good-looking; the girl thought he must be pretty popular with the high school girls.

“Thanks,” she said, smiling. “I’m Emma.”

Eric saw the girl was very pretty; actually shockingly so. She had a face that would stop somebody in his tracks.

“I’m Eric. You definitely have skills. What I’m trying to figure out is how you manage physically with the boys. You look quite slender.”

Emma turned back around and pointed down at her butt. Even in the ugly gym shorts, Eric could see it was full and nicely rounded.

“Most of my strength is in my butt and my upper thighs. It gives me a good base and allows me to play with bigger people.”

Eric stared a little too long and Emma noticed. The look on his face also showed skepticism.

“You want a demonstration?” she asked.

With that, Emma began dribbling an imaginary ball, backing into the boy, her butt kind of in his crotch. Eric played along, working at getting around the girl, stabbing at the “ball,” trying to unbalance Emma. But she held her ground, keeping Eric at bay. He kept at it, jumping from side to side as the girl maneuvered with the imaginary basketball. It was pretty ridiculous; Eric started to laugh. He pushed against Emma, who was also laughing. The two fell together in a heap on the locker room floor. They were still laughing as they pushed and poked one another playfully. Another name for it would be flirting.

The pair got to their feet. Emma looked up into Eric’s twinkling eyes.

“So, are you going to ask me?” Emma said.

“Ask you what?”

“Ask me on a date.”

That stopped Eric. He looked at Emma’s model-pretty face.

“I can’t,” he said, reluctantly. “You’re too young.”

“I know you like me,” the girl replied. “How old would I need to be for you to go out with me?”

“At least a sophomore,” Eric replied. “Fifteen or sixteen.”

“Well, I’m fourteen,” Emma said, somewhat defiantly. “So what that I’m young. We both like basketball, we have chemistry and I’m very mature for my age. Why won’t you go out with me?”

Eric really would have liked to go out with someone like Emma, just an older version. But he was a high-school senior and just couldn’t date a girl still in middle school.

“It just wouldn’t be right. And I don’t think my friends would understand. There’s just a level of - I don’t know - growing up that has to happen. I don’t make the rules. Just trust me; it’s not right.”

Emma’s face displayed clearly that she didn’t agree. But an idea popped into her head.

“Why don’t we play a game of one-on-one? If I win, we go on a date. If you win, I won’t bother you.”

Eric didn’t mind being bothered. Flirting was different than actually getting together.

“What do I get out of it? I’m already not dating you so I’m not getting anything if I win.”

Emma thought for a second.

“If I’m too young to date you, I should also be too young to beat you at basketball, right?”

In a perverse way, Emma’s logic made sense to the boy. Why was he worried anyway? There was no way a middle school girl would beat him.

“OK,” Eric said. “Let’s go play a game and get this over with.”

The twosome headed back into the empty gym and grabbed one of the basketballs. Since Eric hadn’t played and Emma had cooled down, they shot around for a bit to get loosened up.

“Your ball,” Eric said, gentlemanly.

Emma didn’t argue. She took the ball, passed it back to him for a “check,” got the ball back and the game started…

They had been playing for a while and Eric was winning. But only five to four. He was really confused. He figured he was bigger and stronger and at least as quick. But the pretty blonde was giving him a real battle. Emma was able to make moves to get open shots. She was rebounding surprisingly well against someone six inches taller and much heavier, using her quickness and basketball savvy to figure out where the rebound was going, and boxing out Eric using her hips and body. But the strangest part of it was when Emma was on defense. Eric just assumed he could back her up to the basket to get close-in, easy shots and layups. But it was not so easy. Emma was matching his quickness and also his strength; he could not simply body her out of the way. To do so would have been charging and, although there was no referee, the boy always played by the rules. Eric had to use instead his basketball ability, as he would against an equally-sized boy, and really had to work for his points. Emma couldn’t be nearly his match physically; she was probably only 105 or 110 pounds and he weighed 165. But it certainly seemed like she was. It was getting him a little insane.

Eric had the ball and was really pushing against Emma as she bodied him back. He made a quick move around her and she stuck her hip into him as he started to go by. The hip check knocked him off his feet. It was clearly a foul. Emma said as much as she reached down to give Eric a hand. But he was even more pissed off that a girl had knocked him down. He took Emma’s proffered hand and pulled her to the ground. As earlier the two were in a heap. But neither one was laughing.

“What did you do that for?” the girl said angrily. “I said I fouled you and I just wanted to help you up.”

Eric could not reasonably respond to the question. He just glared at the girl, a scowl on his handsome visage.

Emma’s voice got a little softer but more sarcastic, both nasty and teasing at the same time.

“You don’t think I know the problem?” Emma said. “You’re frustrated because you can’t beat a little girl. Right? And it’s not only basketball. It’s that I may be stronger than you too. You’re this big, popular, high school jock and you’re getting beat by a skinny, middle school girl. I can’t believe I thought you were cool and wanted to date you.”

With that Emma got to her feet and started walking to the exit. Only to be tackled from behind by Eric, who was enraged.

“You can’t talk to me like that, bitch,” he said as he mounted the girl.

But Emma wasn’t taking this lying down. With Eric trying to get on top of her, Emma quickly and unexpectedly bucked him off, pushing off the ground with her feet and legs. She quickly dove on top of the boy, grabbing his wrists with her hands with her legs across his torso, trying to pin him.

Eric could not believe the little girl had turned the tables so quickly. She had told him her strength came from her butt and thighs but Emma’s hands were pretty strong as well. He still managed to push her off, spinning his own body to get back on top of the girl. But Emma upended him until they were side to side, fighting for an advantage. It seemed crazy to Eric that he was life and death to just hold his own with his slender adversary. But that’s all he could do.

Emma saw an opening and seized an advantage by wrapping her thighs around Eric’s neck. She had been taught that hold by some family friends as one that girls could use for protection. Emma locked her ankles and squeezed with the powerful muscles in her quads. The boy screamed out in agony. It was so painful. Emma continued to squeeze until Eric thought his head would be detached from his neck. With the boy in obvious distress, the girl let up a little as she turned him onto his back, now sitting on his chest with her legs still wrapped around his sore neck. When Eric tried to move, Emma squeezed; the pain stopped the movement. She looked down him, a sort of chilling smile on her face.

“Do you give? Are you willing to admit that a girl too young to date can beat you up?”

Eric immediately tried a move. Emma squeezed and it was too much for the boy. He stopped. But how was he going to admit that he lost to a girl? But he thought about it and decided he had something to say.

“I’m embarrassed. I’m embarrassed and humiliated losing to a girl. But I’m also very sorry for the way I’ve been acting.”

“What????” said Emma, almost under her breath as she took in Eric’s words. “Huh?” she sort of asked more loudly.

Eric replied, “I’m not usually like this. I think I’m a pretty good guy. But having a slim, young girl match me physically - maybe overmatch me physically - was more than I could handle and I snapped. Sorry for the way I acted…” Eric smiled wryly. “Especially since it’s been pretty painful.”

Emma was incredibly impressed. It must have been pretty tough for Eric to set aside his ego and apologize. She released her hold, rose and assisted the boy to his feet. Unaware they were still holding hands, he just looked hard at the girl. She was nearly a head shorter and three and a half years younger. And she was beautiful. He shook his head, still not believing. Emma flashed an amazing smile.

“Does this mean we go out?” she asked, cute as possible.

Eric smiled warmly.

“Well, you didn’t beat me at basketball, so I guess not.”

Emma giggled, “Guess wrestling doesn’t count.”

Eric reddened but gamely went along.

“No,” he said, purposely straight-faced. “We agreed on basketball.”

“Yes, we did,” the girl said to the boy who couldn’t keep the straight-face.

Emma stood on her toes and gave Eric a little peck on the cheek.

“Until next time,” she said as she headed to the lockerroom to change.

Eric could only stare after her.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to mbpmbp For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Feb-18, 09:56
Last Achievements

You really do create very interesting characters. While I do love reading about smaller girls who are able to beat up bigger boys, it is their personalities and characters that makes me click every story link I see you share with us. Thank you for another brilliant story, MBP.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Feb-18, 12:40
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts

You said it, MixFightor.
Mpbmpb has a gift for quickly creating great characters. Knows his hoops, too. I once played some pickup games with some Division 1 college girls and they could post up on me even though they weighed 30 pounds less. Strong base.
Old 13-Feb-18, 19:06
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

It was sixth period Monday at the High School. The gymnasium was deserted except for two people. The High School served lunch fifth and sixth period because there were too many students to accommodate. There was no gym class given during the lunch periods. So, Madison and Aiden were alone. And they were wrestling.

Madison, the younger of the two, was cute, short - about 4’10 - and solid. She had very dark almost black hair, full, shapely legs and butt and was still nearly flat-chested. She would be 14 in a couple of months but had not filled out. Madison wore only a burnt orange one-piece bathing suit.

Aiden had just turned 18. He was reasonably nice-looking, around 5’8, and also solidly built with similar dark hair. He was clad only in a pair of black shorts that were suitable for wrestling.

The girl and the boy had wrestled many times before, but only at home, as they were brother and sister. This was the first opportunity to wrestle each other on actual mats. Both had jumped at the chance.

Much to Aiden’s chagrin, the match was going the way it usually did. Madison was winning. Aiden was a pretty strong boy; he could beat most of his friends at arm wrestling. So it was galling that his little sister, more than four years his junior, usually won their wrestling matches. But what it made it even more galling was the way Madison won. If she knew a bunch of wrestling or judo or MMA moves or had an uncanny knack for wrestling or if she was really quick, it still would have bothered the boy. But that’s not what happened. Madison just met Aiden head-on, no moves, simply pitting her strength against his and slowly overpowered him. She had succeeded in bringing him down to the mat and was trying to mount him. Madison had not gotten that far but she had the top and the advantage and was painstakingly working at getting Aiden on his back.

Aiden knew the end was a fait accompli but he still fought, as he always did, to not get pinned. He simultaneously tried to unseat his sister while keeping his back off the mat. He succeeded only partially, still not flat on his back but unable to get his sister off him. Madison probably weighed 50 or 55 pounds less than he did but she had great balance and lower body strength so Aiden could not get her off of him. He continued to push up hard with his legs and hips, but the girl rode him like a bucking bull. As soon as Aiden relaxed a bit from the exertion, Madison solidified her position.

With her brother now in her full control, Madison bounced her butt up along Aiden’s torso until she was sitting on his shoulders, her feet tightly against him on either side, her knees pressing into his shoulders and biceps. The girl finished all of her matches against her brother with a schoolgirl pin; this would be no different. Madison grabbed Aiden’s wrists, pushing them to the mat. Aiden was still bucking but his sister easily held her position. She worked at controlling his arms. The boy was still resisting and it was difficult for his sister. But Aiden could never come to terms with the fact that a 4’10 inch 13 year old girl could be so strong. Between her knees working into his biceps and her weight distributed on top of him, Aiden weakened. His little sister pinned his arms down and he couldn’t move them. Madison had Aiden completely pinned and both knew it.

The girl beamed down at him, bouncing up and down, flexing decent biceps.

“I win. It doesn’t matter where we wrestle, I beat you anyway.” Madison paused for just a second, adding teasingly, “I’m stronger than you.”

What could Aiden say? It was true. He didn’t want to accept that his much smaller little sister was stronger than him but there seemed to be no other explanation. Aiden nodded, which was much more than he wanted to do. Admitting that a young girl was stronger than him was, frankly, impossible to do. Other than the slight nod, he said nothing.

Madison rose, reached out a hand and helped her brother to his feet. She gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

“I’m going to shower before I go home. See you there.”

With that Aiden dejectedly walked slowly to the boy’s locker room to get ready for his seventh period class.

In the shadows, Lachlan was uncontrollably shaking. He was trying to control his breathing as though he had an anxiety attack. Lachlan had stopped by the boy’s locker room to retrieve something he had inadvertently left in the locker. He heard sounds of a scuffle in the gym and went to investigate. Seeing two people wrestling, Lachlan had remained unseen and kept his distance from the pair, watching. He was interested in the match, but even more so when he realized one of the pair was Aiden and the other was a girl! Lachlan and Aiden weren’t best friends but they hung out quite a bit at school. Lachlan knew his schoolmate was strong so he was absolutely flabbergasted to see the girl getting the better of him. Lachlan saw nearly the entire match as he watched the girl in the orange bathing suit pin Aiden. It became even more astonishing when the pair stood up. Lachlan could see the girl was more than a head shorter and much younger than the boy. She filled out the lower end of the bathing suit neatly: nice butt, shapely thighs. And she had nice curves even though she had no breasts to speak of. It was amazing to Lachlan that the kind of hot little girl had beaten the strong senior boy. The idea of it was doing something to him, as he strove to regain his equilibrium. He stayed hidden until the pair left.

Once both were gone, Lachlan moved into the gym to finish clearing his head and to wait for Aiden to clear the locker room. He didn’t want to confront him; at least not yet. And Lachlan really wanted to know who the girl was. He was determined to find out, which he did, later in the week.
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to mbpmbp For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Feb-18, 19:19
Points: 8,330, Level: 39 Points: 8,330, Level: 39 Points: 8,330, Level: 39
Last Achievements

fantastico¡¡¡ mas por favor¡¡
The Following User Says Thank You to brodin For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Feb-18, 08:16
Last Achievements

I really enjoyed this story, as I do all of your creations, MBP, but I can't wait to see what happens when Lachlan meets Madison. Also, there was one brief bit of the story that I identified with:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbpmbp [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
He continued to push up hard with his legs and hips, but the girl rode him like a bucking bull. As soon as Aiden relaxed a bit from the exertion, Madison solidified her position.
I've felt this kind of frustration, where you struggle with everything you've got and feel like you're almost free, but exhaustion is looming and you need to catch your breath for a second. The moment you relax, though, your opponent pushes their advantage and before you can fight back they are a couple of very important inches closer to pinning you down. Thank you for capturing that kind of loss-by-inches element to your story, mate.

Oh, and thank you for another fantastic story. I really like this story thread.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:

Tags
teen girl