Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 07-Sep-15, 21:12
Points: 17,706, Level: 57 Points: 17,706, Level: 57 Points: 17,706, Level: 57
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,391 Times in 107 Posts
Default Re: Bodyscissor + Grapevine Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by duras9992 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Am I correct to assume that there are no other videos of her around the web?
You can find 3 videos and photos at toughgirls, PV129, PV131 and PV144. I don't know if there are other videos available, I believe she stopped after shooting these 3 videos (or that from BW, I don't know which one was the first) and disappeared. Have no idea what happened next and her whereabouts, but I hope she is well and very happy actually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duras9992 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Is it similar to a bodyscissor in the way that the woman's legs (or in the case of a grapevine, her pelvis) pushes against your stomach and doesn't allow you to take enough air into your lungs?
Yes, as a secondary effect if enough force is applied, but the main objective is to immobilize/pin the opponent to get a submission...

Last edited by scifan; 08-Sep-15 at 18:56.
Old 08-Sep-15, 14:05
Points: 6,281, Level: 33 Points: 6,281, Level: 33 Points: 6,281, Level: 33
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scifan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You can find 3 videos and photos at toughgirls, PV129, PV131 and PV144. I don't know if there are other videos available, I believe she stopped after shooting these 3 videos (or that from BW, I don't know what was the first) and disappeared. Have no idea what happened next and her whereabouts, but I hope she is well and very happy actually.

Yes, as a secondary effect if enough force is applied, but the main objective is to immobilize/pin the opponent to get a submission...

Thanks for the info! I'll check them videos out!
Old 15-Sep-15, 03:06
Points: 1,860, Level: 17 Points: 1,860, Level: 17 Points: 1,860, Level: 17
Last Achievements

I do remember reading a book on self-defence for women, where they were advised to use the grapevine from below as a counter to rape. It added something like, "If the man passes out from the pain, just push him off you and run." There is such a thing as passing out from pain, and I have been in several grapevines which have inflicted severe pain - see my story "Janet 1" for an example.

With regard to bodyscissors, I once asked Anita Ramsay whether she could kill someone with her bodyscissors. Other women have said "No", but Anita said "Yes. If Ah can git a-holt of ya with ma legs, a kin kill ya." And when Anita got to the point where I couldn't take any more pressure, and it was obvious that she had plenty of strength in reserve, I wasn't going to argue with her. I think that I would have lost consciousness on the way.
The Following User Says Thank You to paperboycubed For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Sep-15, 17:01
Points: 5,576, Level: 31 Points: 5,576, Level: 31 Points: 5,576, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by paperboycubed [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Other women have said "No", but Anita said "Yes. If Ah can git a-holt of ya with ma legs, a kin kill ya." And when Anita got to the point where I couldn't take any more pressure, and it was obvious that she had plenty of strength in reserve, I wasn't going to argue with her. I think that I would have lost consciousness on the way.
Hahaha brilliant quote..