Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 06-Jan-18, 07:24
Points: 4,359, Level: 27 Points: 4,359, Level: 27 Points: 4,359, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Showdown with little sister

Really glad to see this continuing. Thank you.

Now for some commentary:
It's not 'Catholic guilt' Julia, it's called basic human decency. Maybe you should try it sometime. You and Dan are so perfect for each other.

So while Dan is a drunken douche, I'm wondering if his early exposure of Julia's plan was a passive-aggressive effort on his part to ruin said plan. I'd understand if he was finding Julia's antics to be rather irritating. Of course, he's still a drunken douche and I hope Sam kicks his arrogant ass all the way to Canada.

Hopefully the revelation coming this way doesn't ruin Sam's and Jason's relationship. Perhaps they can bond by double-teaming Julia (while some may disagree, I really want the self-righteous, obsessive, myopic one to get a good clobbering).

Thanks again for writing this and I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes next.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alexios For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jan-18, 18:07
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts

Stunned, Dan looked up at Sam in drunken amazement. Then he got angry. He sat up straight and grabbed her hand that was gripping his tie. “What the fuck!!!”

Sam reared back, and using the tie for leverage, jerked his head forward slapped him across the face as hard as she could with her other hand. His head snapped back. While he was momentarily stunned she quickly moved her knee from the couch to his crotch, leaned into it a little and said “Keep those slimy hands to yourself, creep.”

With an outraged roar Dan stiff-armed her with both arms and sent her flying backwards. He was a good six inches taller and 60 or 70 pounds heavier. And he was drunk.

Sam recovered her balance just as he was rising up from the sofa. She jabbed a finger at him. “Who do you think you are?”

“You’re about to find out,” Dan growled, lurching towards her with a cocked fist, violent intentions apparent. Sam ducked under a wild swing and punched him in the belly, getting her shoulder into it. His belly was not big, but it was soft. Dan gasped and doubled over, enough that Sam was able to get an arm around his neck and get him in a headlock.

“You fucking bitch!” Dan pulled on her arm but Sam cupped her fingers together the way Jason had taught her and managed to keep him locked in. Dan flailed and tugged as they staggered around the small office ricocheting of the furniture. “You’re in deep shit!” he snarled, his voice somewhat muffled by Sam pulling his face tightly against her side. He gave up trying to pry her arm loose and reached up blindly to claw at her face, instead managing to grab a lock of her hair and tugging.

Sam retaliated by kicking a leg out from underneath him and they crashed to the ground, both facedown and Sam still holding onto his neck. She spread her legs out as wide as her skirt permitted as he tried to use his weight advantage to flip her over.

“I can’t believe you thought you could waltz in and buy us with some lame job offer,” Sam panted. He was almost on his side now, trying to get to all fours. She was barely hanging on and knew if she lost her headlock she’d be in big trouble. With a burst of energy he grabbed her behind the knee, lifting as he dug his feet in and rising up enough to turn her on her back. He slammed into her chest, pain shooting through her as she lost her grip and most of her air. He rolled away.

Now he was kneeling over her as she lay flat on her back, blonde hair fanned out over the carpet, his red and distorted face hovering above her. “You have assaulted a United States Congressman,” he gasped hoarsely, “You’re going to fucking jail for that.”

Bleary-eyed and enraged, he reached for her throat, intent on throttling her, but Sam had recovered enough to pull one knee up to her chest and when he bent down she suddenly extended her leg and wrapped it behind his head. She jerked his opposite arm forward and he fell on his side, right on top of her outstretched leg. Now she was able to bring her other leg around and lock his neck and arm in what Jason had told her was a triangle choke.

He was on his side facing her, one arm trapped and the other uselessly pawing at thin air. She locked her ankles and squeezed, watching his face turn even redder and obscenities and spittle flying from his mouth. “You…you fuck! You cunt! I’ll fucking kill you!”

Sam propped herself up on her elbows and looked at him calmly while she caught her breath. She knew his threats were empty. On the few occasions she was able to out-wrestle Jason, it was with luck and just such a hold. Used properly, Jason had said, it usually led to submission.

That seemed imminent. She reached forward to tuck her skirt under his chin. “No looking at my panties, Congressman Dickhead.” He was trying to grab at anything with his one free arm but she torqued her body a little to keep out of reach. His legs were scrambling for some kind of leverage but to no avail. She waited and watched as the minutes went by and he grew weaker and weaker. It gave her time to think. And plan.

“Jason was right,” she said, “you’re no kind of fighter. You don’t know anything about wrestling. I could knock you out if I wanted to. I think I’m stronger than you, too.” She watched him struggle and thought about how different this was from wrestling with Jason. That wrestling was exciting, the feel of their sweaty bodies intoxicating. The longer she could keep the battle going the better the sex was. This bout with Dan was more of a feeling of fulfilling a distasteful duty, like squishing a cockroach.

“Get…off! I’m gonna… I’m gonna…” He was running out of new threats, resorting to mostly grunting.

“You’re a pussy,” Sam told him matter-of-factly, “and you’re not going to do anything.” She reached forward with one hand and began loosening his tie. In a few moments she had untied it and pulled it from around his neck. His eyes followed her movement but he was unable to stop her.

“What…what’s that for?”

“Oh, you’re going to find out. But first, tell me this – where’s Julia?”

“Where do you think, you dumb cunt - she’s with Jason! She’s probably fucking him right now.”

Sam’s face paled. “Where?” she demanded.

“Let me go and I’ll tell you,” he wheezed.

“Tell me now or I’ll break your arm,” she warned, tightening her legs, “Now, where is she!”

Dan gasped at the tightening of her thighs cut off his air passage. “Okay! Okay! Let up!”

She eased the pressure slightly and gritted her teeth. “Where, you son of a bitch?”

“Some fucking country club. Granite something or other.”

“Granite Bay?”

“Yes! Fuck! Let me go!” His voice was trembling. The alcohol-fueled rage was turning into drunken despair. “Please…”

She looked at him with rage building up in her, unleashing what was for her a rare profanity tirade, “You rich motherfuckers really piss me off. You think you can buy your way out of everything. You just throw your goddamn cash around and the rest of us will grovel at your feet, is that it? I got news for you, Congressman Douchebag, all the money in the world won’t buy you out of what’s coming next.”

Dan’s eyes rolled in fear. “What? What?”

Sam gave a violent jerk, rolled both of them over and he found his face smashed into the dingy carpet as she slipped out of her triangle choke and, kneeling, speedily planted her butt on his head. Facing his feet she quickly grabbed an arm and twisted it cruelly up between his shoulder blades, ignoring his muffled yelps. She wrapped his tie around his wrist and knotted it, holding on to the loose end. Seizing his other hand which had been flopping off to the side, she looped the tie around it as well. Now secured, she tightened the loop, bringing his wrists together so could take her time in tying an escape-proof knot. When she had finished, she leaned forward and grabbed one of his kicking ankles. Pulling it as far back as she could she slipped his Gucci loafer off and pulled off his sock while he rained profanity on her. “Get off me, you whore! You bitch! You cunt!”

Standing up, she slipped both hands under him and rolled him onto his back, his arms tightly tied behind him. While he gathered strength for another tirade she dropped to one knee and held his chin with one hand and crammed the sock into his mouth with the other, his eyes bulging with anger and disbelief as she dug her fingers in his jaw and kept his head from turning. Finally, it was quiet. “There,” she said with satisfaction, “I’ve had it up to here with you, Congressman Pottymouth.”

There was still the matter of his kicking legs she had to contend with. Looking around the room, she spied a copier plugged into an extension cord. She hopped to her feet, unplugged the cord, came back and sat on his shins, tying his ankles together. When she was done she stood up to admire her handiwork. He was trussed up like Christmas tree about to go on the roof of a car. She told him, “A sailor’s wife can’t help but pick up a little knot knowledge. Let’s see you get out of that, Congressman Assface.”

His eyes were wide with fear as he realized how helpless he was. She looked down at his bloodshot eyes and smoothed out her skirt and blouse. She retrieved a shoe that had flown off and slipped it back on. “If I’d have known I’d be kicking your ass today, I would have worn more appropriate attire,” she said.

Then she reached down, unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants down to his ankles. Then his underwear. He was squirming frantically now, panic nearly sobering him up, flopping from side to side. She planted her foot on his chest to keep him still. In her best schoolteacher voice she said, “Things could start to get really bad for you in the next few minutes if you don’t do exactly as I tell you. Do we understand each other?”
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to boyandy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jan-18, 18:26
Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Love a matter-of-fact ass-kicking. Good stuff!
The Following User Says Thank You to sadmachine For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jan-18, 00:52
Last Achievements

Hooray for Sam. Drunken Douche Dan (who I'll now call 3-D for short) received a much deserved ass kicking.

Very excited to see how this progresses, although 3-D is the level 1 cannon fodder while Julia is the endgame mega-boss.

Thanks for continuing this.
The Following User Says Thank You to Alexios For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jan-18, 12:55
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Really good to see Sam kicking some ass.

Thanks for this, mate.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Jan-18, 20:14
Post of The Year Winner
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

I stood at the private balcony and looked out at the rocky islands and miles of open sea, a view that before had always represented freedom. Now I knew that freedom was a fantasy.

"That's quite a view," Julia said from behind me. I just grunted.

"I meant the view of your naked ass," she said.

I turned my head to look at her nude body sprawled out on the bed. Her hair was fanned out on the white sheets like a black ink spill. She smiled contentedly at me through half-lidded eyes.

"When are you going to give me back my clothes?" I demanded.

"When I'm through with you." She sat up and stretched, her breasts rising as she arched her back. "I'm feeling like maybe it's time for another therapy session. Why don't you come on over?"

"Jesus, Julia - haven't you had enough?"

She laughed. "No. Remember when you came home with me from Captain Baeza's boat, after we made love for the first time?"

"You mean when you kidnapped me?"

"Call it what you want. Anyway, that first weekend when our parents went out of town I think we screwed like six or seven times. My pussy was sore for a week, so I know you have more to give."

"Yeah, well that was a long time ago."

She rolled off the bed and came up behind me. She rested her chin on my shoulder and wrapped an arm around my chest. "It wasn't that long ago. I remember every minute."

She was whispering in my ear, knowing full well how it turned me on. She slid her other hand around to my front and brushed her fingers gently over my cock. I remained as stoic as I could.

She laughed again. "Poor Jason. He hates it that I'm stronger. He hates it that I can wrestle him to the ground. But most of all, he hates it that it turns him on so much. Look, just thinking about it makes you hard."

There was no denying my cock was growing bigger in her hand. Julia and her Kryptonite at work again.

"That's okay," she said, "the more you fight me the more I like it." She tightened her arm around my waist and half-dragged me back to the bed, where she shoved me onto my back. "Lay down, I want to make you cum. After me, of course."

I squeezed my eyelids shut. What was that dark stain on my soul that made her all too correct? Why did I like it so much? Even as I burned with shame knowing how much I was betraying Sam, I couldn’t fight the pleasure that washed over me when I was trapped under Julia.

The mattress shifted and I felt Julia position herself over me, then with no warning she forcibly took my head with both hands and violently pulled my face into her crotch. Indignant, I pulled at her hips as she rolled over onto her side, locking her ankles and squeezing my face with her thighs. "Gotcha," she said casually. She propped up her head on her hand, watching my attempts to break free with an amused smile. I tugged at her thighs uselessly, protesting and squirming, but it was a well-practiced move by her. I would be trapped until she decided to release me.

Then, even though my ears were half-covered, she and I heard the sound at the same time - the sound of tires crunching on the gravel in front of the bungalow. Rolling my eyes up, I could see Julia frown.

"Are you expecting anybody?" she said, "I gave strict orders to housekeeping that we were not to be disturbed." I gave a muffled answer, as best I could with my mouth pressed firmly against her vagina.

She craned her neck to look down the hallway and through the front picture window. "Who do you know that drives a white Ford Escape?"

I froze, suddenly flooded with dread.

Julia looked at my reaction and her eyes grew big. "Oh no, what's this?" she said, "Is that who I think it is?"

There was a slight rap on the door, then it swung open and I could hear footsteps and Sam's voice calling out, "Hello? Hello?"

Julia still hadn't moved. Frantically I twisted and turned in an effort to escape, but Julia merely tightened her legs and expertly kept me under control. She was just lying there on her side with my face shoved against her pussy and her strong thighs clamped around my head. So humiliating - I couldn't let Sam see me like this!

Then Sam was in the doorway. I twisted as much as I could to see her but Julia wrenched me back into place.

"Well if it isn’t Samantha, the little boyfriend stealer. Long time no see." She made no attempt to cover our naked bodies, openly contemptuous of what Sam might think.

I could hear the anger in Sam's trembling voice. "You fucking bitch..."

"Is that any way to greet an old friend?"

"Let him up!"

"Sorry -no can do. We're right in the middle of something."

"Jason! Get up!"

I tried to answer but was muffled by Julia’s crotch. The appalling situation I was in left me shaking as equal waves of adrenaline and embarrassment coursed through me. No amount of twisting and flexing could loosen Julia’s grip.

"I'm sure he'd like to. But he can't, can you, Jason?" Julia patted me on the head. Her voice dripped with insincere solicitude. I flailed my one free arm but Julia captured it and wrenched it backwards. " It looks he stays put. Anyway, he likes it down there."

Sam moved closer and she finally came into my limited viewing area. I could see her standing a few feet away, her fists balled by her side. “You are such a horrible bitch!”

Then she launched herself at Julia.

Now, Sam is a smart woman. Smarter than me, that’s for sure. But her anger blinded her and as she dove at Julia she neglected to factor in the correct angle of attack. We were on the far side of the huge bed and Sam’s dive fell short.

As usual, Julia was one step ahead of her opponent. As Sam dove on the bed with outstretched arms Julia shot her hand out and used Sam’s momentum to seize the back of her head and drive it face down into the mattress. Then with me still locked in place kicking wildly, planted her open hand, fingers spread wide, on the side of Sam’s face and pushed down, leaning with all her weight. She released my arm and hooked Sam’s elbow, leaning back to keep her face smashed into the bed.

With my arm free I managed to wedge my hand between Julia’s thighs and loosened her hold a little, enough that I could pull my face out of her crotch and look out at Sam. Unfortunately, that made things worse. If I thought the scissors on my head was bad, it was even more painful on my neck. I gasped in agony as Julia clamped my neck.

Now Julia finished establishing an arm bar on poor Sam. It was preposterous - one woman completely manhandling the both of us. It was all I could do to pull at Julia’s muscled thigh enough to give me room to breathe.

“Sam…” I croaked.

Julia applied pressure to Sam’s shoulder, causing her to yelp involuntarily.
“Some people never learn. Jason, you of all people should know better than to try to resist me. You should have passed that lesson on to your little wifey here.” She pulled back on Sam’s arm again and pressed her other forearm onto the back of Sam’s neck, smashing her face into the mattress.

“Let her go,” I gritted out. “You keep her out of this!"

“Goddamn you,” Sam wheezed.

“Tsk tsk,” Julia said, “Such language! From a schoolteacher, no less!”

“Julia –“ I said in as threatening a voice as I could muster. We both knew it was an empty threat. She was firmly in control.

“This situation calls for some kind of punishment,” Julia said, “Here I was, minding my own business, merely fucking your husband, and you took it in your head to attack me! Obviously a penalty must be paid.”

I could see Sam’s face clenched in pain behind a swirl of tangled hair. “I have one question for you, Julia,” she gasped.

“Just one? That’s cute. I suppose I could allow just one. Then I think I’m going to dislocate your shoulder, so be quick about it.”

Painfully, Sam said, “Do you enjoy… being… a Congressman’s wife?”

Julia barked a short laugh. “How stupid. Is that it - that’s your question? “ She laughed again. “What’s not to like? I travel the world, meet powerful leaders, allow lobbyists to buy me things… Of course I like it. What’s the point of your asinine question?”

“You’re… not above social media shame…” Sam was wheezing now as Julia angrily kept the pressure on. “In fact, for you it could be worse.”

“Explain yourself. I’m losing my patience.”

“Look at your phone.”

Suspiciously, Julia looked at Sam. I could see the wheels spinning as she narrowed her eyes. Then, abruptly, she released her scissors hold on me and pushed me away with her feet. At the same time she sat up and shoved Sam aside. “Get out of my way.” She scrambled over to the bedside table as I crawled across the bed over to Sam, who sat up, massaging her shoulder.

“Sam… I…I…” I was lost for words.

“Shush,” Sam said, keeping an eye on Julia.

Standing by the nightstand Julia powered her phone on and impatiently swiped a couple of times. Then her eye widened in disbelief as she stared intently. “Fuck!” she suddenly screamed and hurled her phone across the room. She turned on Sam. “Was that your doing?”

Sam faced her and lifted her chin. “It was.”

“How did you….what did…” She was so angry she was at a loss for words. She took a step towards us, her naked body quivering.

“Right now that photo isn’t posted. But it will be in about fifteen minutes. It will probably go viral by night. Then your position as a Congressman’s wife will come crashing down, you fucking asshole.”

Julia took another step and I braced myself.

“Come on, “ Sam said, “Attack us again.”

“You need to stop that photo from posting!”

“I need to? No I don’t. I could, though, if I wanted to.”

“What is it? What photo? “I asked.

Sam turned to me. “Well, it seems that Congressman Douchebag likes to drink a little. When he does he gets a little frisky. He told me the whole story about Julia and her mad scheme to get you back. Then he tried to fuck me. I guess Julia just isn’t enough woman for him.”

“Are you going to stop that photo? I’m warning you…” said Julia.

Sam continued. “So I used some of the moves you showed me and pretty much kicked his ass.”

My eyes bugged out. “You what?”

“Then I tied him up. After that, I lowered his pants. Then I set up my phone on the timer to take a photo, dragged him over to a chair and draped him across my lap and started giving him a bare-ass spanking.”

Julia stood over us still seated on the edge of the bed, looking down over the top of her breasts, her beautiful face now ugly with rage. “You don’t know what you’ve just started, you little twat.”

“I’m the same height you are, you big twat. And if you don’t back off, that photo will post in,” she looked at her watch, “about thirteen minutes.”

Julia stared and I could see her mind was in a whirl. I stood up. “Where are my clothes?” I demanded.

She pointed distractedly to the armoire, where I found my clothes wadded up behind the foldout ironing board. I got dressed, watching carefully while Julia still stood over Sam with a face like a storm cloud.

Sam said, “I cropped it so my face doesn’t show, but you can definitely tell it’s him. The look on his face is priceless.”

“What do you want?” Julia finally said, practically spitting the words out.

Sam stood slowly, never taking her eyes off Julia. “I want you to disappear. You now have eleven minutes.”

“But I had it all planned! There are jobs waiting for both of you in D.C. - jobs that pay a lot of money!”

“I could not care less about your money. Jason and I had a good life and I want that back. We never want to see or hear from you ever again.”

“What about you, Jason?” Julia turned to me, “Is that what you want?”

I spoke slowly so she could tell how serious I was. “Yes. You’re dead to me. And if you ever come near Sam again I swear to Christ I’ll kill you.” I wrapped my arm around Sam and leveled a stare at Julia.

Julia looked stricken. Blood drained from her face as my words sunk in. “You can’t mean that…”

“I’ve never been more certain of anything in my life.”

Julia seemed to shrink before our eyes. She looked down at the ground, hair covering her face and long minutes ticked by as she stood there clenching and unclenching her fists. Eventually her shoulders sagged. “All right,” she said quietly.

“How do we know we can trust you?” Sam said.

Julia looked up and her eyes swept my face, tears flowing freely down her cheeks. “It would seem I have no reason to return.”

“That’s right,” I said.

She nodded slowly, her eyes never leaving my face. “If that’s how you feel I won’t bother you anymore.”

We stood in silence facing each other. Then Sam said “Come on, Jason. It’s time to go,” and tugged at me. We walked outside, got in Sam’s Escape and started it up. From behind the wheel Sam looked at me and said. “Are you okay?”

“Yeah, I’m okay.” I turned to her, “Look Sam, there’s so much I need to say to you…”

“I know. You can tell me later,” she said, smiling gently. “We have the rest of our lives for that.”

In the rear view mirror I saw the reflection of Julia follow us out and stand naked in the gravel drive, watching us drive away.

I watched her image until she dwindled down to nothing.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to boyandy For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jan-18, 03:41
Last Achievements

Very nice. Excellent update.

I liked how you set it up that Julia remained physically dominant but was still beaten by being outsmarted by Sam. May she and Jason have long and happy lives together.

Thank you for writing this.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alexios For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jan-18, 08:42
Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Same as above, here, hear.

A fitting ending
The Following User Says Thank You to dragoness' wrestling fan For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jan-18, 13:33
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Yes, it was good that Julia's ambitions played a part in her schemes falling apart. She definitely manipulated the situation and didn't believe Jason when he said he wanted out. Sam rescued Jason and played a smarter and more mature game, which, while ruthless in it's own right was all about what was best for she and her husband, while Julia never considered anybody's needs but her own.

I'd love to see Sam wrestling with Jason, though.
Old 25-Jan-18, 14:20
Post of The Year Winner
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

I really appreciated the feedback from you three over the course of the story.
When I started it was going to be just a one-off, but I couldn't let go of the characters. Thanks for the suggestions along the way. It was a fun ride.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boyandy For This Useful Post:

Tags
dominant, dominating, sexy, sister, teen, young