Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 29-Dec-17, 00:16
Points: 3,387, Level: 24 Points: 3,387, Level: 24 Points: 3,387, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Best of 2017 (sessions)

I had two competitive wrestling sessions in 2017, my first competitive sessions ever.

First session was against Rayne in Dallas. I won 9 falls, and she won 8.

Second session was against Sara from Iowa. I won 1 fall, and she won 8.

The Rayne match was my favorite match overall because of the back-and-forth action, but the fall I won against Sara was the most memorable fall overall because she defended well and really made me work for it.

Great experiences, both of them.
Old 29-Dec-17, 03:11
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by txnalp [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I had two competitive wrestling sessions in 2017, my first competitive sessions ever.

First session was against Rayne in Dallas. I won 9 falls, and she won 8.

Second session was against Sara from Iowa. I won 1 fall, and she won 8.

The Rayne match was my favorite match overall because of the back-and-forth action, but the fall I won against Sara was the most memorable fall overall because she defended well and really made me work for it.

Great experiences, both of them.
Rayne is good. Lots of potential but not as aggressive as she could be. Want to meet her in a room with more space to wrestle before I review her.
Old 29-Dec-17, 15:08
Points: 2,761, Level: 21 Points: 2,761, Level: 21 Points: 2,761, Level: 21
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Rayne is good. Lots of potential but not as aggressive as she could be. Want to meet her in a room with more space to wrestle before I review her.
Ms. Rayne ????????
Old 29-Dec-17, 17:54
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacotico [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Ms. Rayne ????????
No. Ms Rayne was a favorite but is long out of the scene. This Rayne is very young and is located in Dallas not Atlanta.
Old 09-Jan-18, 22:00
Points: 4,199, Level: 27 Points: 4,199, Level: 27 Points: 4,199, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Now that the dust has had some time to settle, I have looked back on my initial year in session wrestling and determined who provided the most memorable sessions, both from a positive and a less positive perspective. As a 'newbie" rather than a hardened veteran, my bias is obviously towards those ladies who showed patience and kindness to someone who probably had little or no clue what they were getting themselves into. They also found themselves dealing with an aging , unathletic , and inexperienced client with no wrestling background, but were able to put together a very safe, relaxed, and enjoyable session.

My top three ladies of 2017....in no particular order...all are wonderful...I can't pick out a favorite..are Scorpion, Lisa King/Fury, and last but by no means least, Jennifer Thomas. All are highly skilled at applying just the right amount of pressure (and perhaps just a bit more) in a wide variety of holds. They are highly articulate, with outstanding communication capabilities before, during, and after a session. Kudos go to all three; for anyone considering a meeting with these ladies, you are in for a great experience.

My only disappointing session took place with Hera. She seems to favor a "total combat" form of session, featuring very loud heavy metal/grunge music. The only communication which took place once the session began were in the nature of belittling and disparaging comments about my lack of wrestling ability. After about the first 5 minutes, I asked to end the session....She seemed shocked, and asked that we continue , but with less hostility. After this point, she did make a very genuine effort to bring things more into line with my original expectations, and we parted on good terms. So, I'll put that one down to a little bit of bad chemistry and a lot of poor communication on my part in setting the parameters of the session.

Looking forward to more great sessions in 2018...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vantim For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jan-18, 22:52
Points: 66,180, Level: 100 Points: 66,180, Level: 100 Points: 66,180, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,716 Times in 964 Posts

I agree that communication is essential before and during sessions, and each experience is valuable in that way.

It was also for me my first "full" year with sessions, and each one was at least very good.
If i had to pick three, it would be Jade for the intensity and character, Blaze for the style and chemistry, and Raven for the friendliness and fervor.
But the other ones (with Lisa King, Miss Kay O, Amethyst Hammerfist and Sara Lips) were equally beautiful moments and i fully recommend all those session wrestlers. I learned a lot about myself, my body expression and felt quite comfortable in a semi-competitive setting allowing the woman to show her skills, with sportive overtones but without any pressure on performance.

I am now looking forward to what 2018 will bring...
The Following User Says Thank You to Maitsek For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jan-18, 02:20
Session Wrestler
Points: 6,448, Level: 34 Points: 6,448, Level: 34 Points: 6,448, Level: 34
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maitsek [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I agree that communication is essential before and during sessions, and each experience is valuable in that way.

It was also for me my first "full" year with sessions, and each one was at least very good.
If i had to pick three, it would be Jade for the intensity and character, Blaze for the style and chemistry, and Raven for the friendliness and fervor.
But the other ones (with Lisa King, Miss Kay O, Amethyst Hammerfist and Sara Lips) were equally beautiful moments and i fully recommend all those session wrestlers. I learned a lot about myself, my body expression and felt quite comfortable in a semi-competitive setting allowing the woman to show her skills, with sportive overtones but without any pressure on performance.

I am now looking forward to what 2018 will bring...
Enjoyed the session also a lovely guy to session with.
The Following User Says Thank You to raven For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jan-18, 06:04
Points: 4,352, Level: 27 Points: 4,352, Level: 27 Points: 4,352, Level: 27
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

While I can't put anyone ahead of Ashley Wildcat, Kristie Etzold & Amazon Annie who I had several sessions with last year, of different ladies I had sessions with the best were Jennifer Thomas, Shauna Ryanne & Skylar Rene. No bad sessions.
The Following User Says Thank You to Windycity For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Jan-18, 23:24
Points: 3,535, Level: 24 Points: 3,535, Level: 24 Points: 3,535, Level: 24
Last Achievements

My best session of the year was against a wrestler from Vancouver who will remain nameless, we have wrestled several times before, all semi-competitive. She is very strong and a capable wrestler so the matches were a lot of fun, but there was always extra stuff, like hair pulling, nipple play etc allowed......so the last time we wrestled we decided to go fully nude, semi-competitive, anything goes, without getting into all the dirty details it was by far my favorite session in a long time....nude makes everything better, and the fact we both enjoy the competitive aspect as well as the sensual kinky side it was off the charts fun.....
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ace2334 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Jan-18, 08:50
Points: 10,250, Level: 43 Points: 10,250, Level: 43 Points: 10,250, Level: 43
Last Achievements

My best of 2017:

Blake from Tempest - gorgeous, fun, kinky and so interesting that I could talk with her for hours and it would feel like minutes!

Renee Trevi - beautiful, intelligent and a great girl!!

Amazon Holly from Tempest - I love tall women and Holly is so amazing, that I would see her again even if she were 5'3! She has that special something that I have only found in a handful of women over the years.

No bad experiences, except for a wrestler who stood me up twice - and I will never book with her again. (prefer not to say who it it, but she is a well known independent wrestler)
The Following User Says Thank You to Cooper For This Useful Post: