Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 20-Aug-14, 13:40
Points: 7,021, Level: 35 Points: 7,021, Level: 35 Points: 7,021, Level: 35
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Session with Raven from the wrestling factory??

I am having a session with raven on Saturday 23/08 thanks for the review al-uk now I can't wait thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tightsman For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Apr-16, 16:36
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 33,829, Level: 80 Points: 33,829, Level: 80 Points: 33,829, Level: 80
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,810 Times in 504 Posts
Default Raven (Mancherster) reviews

Earlier this week I booked a session with Raven at the Manchester Wrestling Factory. I had the usual email exchange before the match, and I mentioned to Raven that I'd enjoyed looking at the ideas and photos from fightpulse NC-23video flyer in which Jenni Czech teaches Marek - who refuses to believe she is a wrestling coach - some very painful lessons....

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Raven read the NC-23 info so when I turned up for my training session, Raven was waiting for me in the ring. Like Marek I kept on demanding to see a proper trainer...and soon found myself being thrown around the ring, pulled around in headlocks before being held in an SGP while Raven lectured me on respect for lady trainers. For the rest of the session I was held in a bewildering variety of holds, and Pippa came in and, as well as suggesting suitable holds for cheeky pupils, also took a load of photos.

In some of them Raven wore a black top similar to the one Jenni wore in NC-23, and tried a succession of similar holds... so hope we aren't infringing copyright !

I had a great time... thanks to Raven for the wrestling, Pippa for the Photos and Jenni Czech & fightpulse for providing the inspiration!

Anyway hope you enjoy the photos
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P1200508.jpg (121.6 KB, 500 views)
File Type: jpg P1200486.jpg (85.0 KB, 154 views)
File Type: jpg P1200457.jpg (111.8 KB, 385 views)
File Type: jpg P1200458.jpg (97.4 KB, 321 views)
File Type: jpg P1200469.jpg (117.1 KB, 363 views)
File Type: jpg P1200480.jpg (83.6 KB, 269 views)
File Type: jpg P1200485.jpg (78.7 KB, 272 views)
File Type: jpg P1200493.jpg (110.8 KB, 334 views)
File Type: jpg P1200496.jpg (95.8 KB, 237 views)
File Type: jpg P1200497.jpg (83.9 KB, 307 views)
File Type: jpg P1200499.JPG (1.97 MB, 321 views)
File Type: jpg P1200555.jpg (83.6 KB, 609 views)
Old 30-Apr-16, 17:43
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Photos from a recent session with Raven

Nice, Al! Sounds like you had a lot of fun! Good for you! Great photos too!
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Apr-16, 18:57
Session Wrestler
Points: 6,448, Level: 34 Points: 6,448, Level: 34 Points: 6,448, Level: 34
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Enjoyed the session Al-uk already looking forward to the follow up session when your personal trainer will put you through your paces
The Following User Says Thank You to raven For This Useful Post:
Old 06-May-16, 11:20
Post of The Year Winner
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by raven [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Enjoyed the session Al-uk already looking forward to the follow up session when your personal trainer will put you through your paces
And I've heard you are planning to get some help from Lina AND Pippa... 3 against 1.. that's just not fair!! No wonder you are grinning on that last photo!

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to al-uk For This Useful Post:
Old 06-May-16, 19:41
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by al-uk [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
And I've heard you are planning to get some help from Lina AND Pippa... 3 against 1.. that's just not fair!! No wonder you are grinning on that last photo!

I don't need help but it always helps, your the one trying to get Jethro along at the same time I could take the two of you on and still be grinning. 😁
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to raven For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Aug-16, 10:08
Points: 2,077, Level: 18 Points: 2,077, Level: 18 Points: 2,077, Level: 18
Last Achievements

Default Session Review - Raven (Manchester)

Hi everyone,

This is my first time posting on the forum. I've recently got into the mixed wrestling scene, and I thought I might try posting a session review

I've had a couple of sessions in the Manchester Wrestling Factory this year, with Pippa L'Vinn and Shelby Beach, and it's a wonderful place to wrestle. Pippa owns the space and is a great host, as she immediately puts you at ease with her friendly demeanour. She also has a plethora of stories from she was touring on the pro scene, which is fascinating to listen to.

Yesterday I had my first session with Raven, who is one of the most beautiful women I've been lucky enough to meet. We arranged for a fantasy session which was primarily based around her out-wrestling me and then subjecting me to tickling and facesitting.

I've always been extremely ticklish, and Raven took the utmost glee in finding all of my weak spots and tormenting me mercilessly. She took me down with a headlock to start and quickly pinned my arms, allowing her to explore my underarms and ribs. Her favourite move was the bodyscissors, as it allowed her to squeeze my ribs, whilst at the same time she could trap my arms to give her full exposure to all of my most ticklish areas.

She would constantly switch positions to smother me with her breasts and her bottom, and once she had me facesat under her she would start tickling me even more whilst I couldn't breathe. She also lay along my body whilst applying a headscissors, allowing her to target my sensitive inner thighs. Once she discovered my neck and ears were ticklish, she would sit behind me, trap my arms under her legs and pull my head into her lap so that I was completely exposed to her tormenting fingers.

The thing I enjoyed most about the session was that Raven clearly has a dominant streak in her, where she truly enjoys toying with her victim. She could hardly stop laughing throughout the session because she was having so much fun, and she was full of ideas of how to make it even more torturous for me. She continually brought in new tickle toys to play with, and halfway through the session she suggested binding my arms and legs to make it even easier for her (not that I was capable of putting up much of a fight to begin with!) Once I was helpless and thoroughly worn out, she blindfolded me and left the room to grab another toy. I waited nervously as she came back in and sat at my head when...I felt four sets of fingers tickling me! She had got Pippa to come in and help torture me for a while, which was a pleasant albeit traumatic surprise!

My only complaint about the session was that it was over too soon! Raven is a fantastic opponent, tremendous fun and she really enjoys what she does. I can't wait to go back and session with her again, and I know that next time she'll have even more devious plans to make me suffer. Highest recommendation possible to Raven and the Wrestling Factory in general!

Adam
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to AdamB1010 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Aug-16, 13:30
Points: 3,965, Level: 26 Points: 3,965, Level: 26 Points: 3,965, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Default Re: Session Review - Raven (Manchester)

The Manchester ladies sound amazing, Raven, Lisa and Pippa are definitely top of my session wish list. Thanks for sharing and a good review.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stev10 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Nov-16, 03:08
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamB1010 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi everyone,

This is my first time posting on the forum. I've recently got into the mixed wrestling scene, and I thought I might try posting a session review

I've had a couple of sessions in the Manchester Wrestling Factory this year, with Pippa L'Vinn and Shelby Beach, and it's a wonderful place to wrestle. Pippa owns the space and is a great host, as she immediately puts you at ease with her friendly demeanour. She also has a plethora of stories from she was touring on the pro scene, which is fascinating to listen to.

Yesterday I had my first session with Raven, who is one of the most beautiful women I've been lucky enough to meet. We arranged for a fantasy session which was primarily based around her out-wrestling me and then subjecting me to tickling and facesitting.

I've always been extremely ticklish, and Raven took the utmost glee in finding all of my weak spots and tormenting me mercilessly. She took me down with a headlock to start and quickly pinned my arms, allowing her to explore my underarms and ribs. Her favourite move was the bodyscissors, as it allowed her to squeeze my ribs, whilst at the same time she could trap my arms to give her full exposure to all of my most ticklish areas.

She would constantly switch positions to smother me with her breasts and her bottom, and once she had me facesat under her she would start tickling me even more whilst I couldn't breathe. She also lay along my body whilst applying a headscissors, allowing her to target my sensitive inner thighs. Once she discovered my neck and ears were ticklish, she would sit behind me, trap my arms under her legs and pull my head into her lap so that I was completely exposed to her tormenting fingers.

The thing I enjoyed most about the session was that Raven clearly has a dominant streak in her, where she truly enjoys toying with her victim. She could hardly stop laughing throughout the session because she was having so much fun, and she was full of ideas of how to make it even more torturous for me. She continually brought in new tickle toys to play with, and halfway through the session she suggested binding my arms and legs to make it even easier for her (not that I was capable of putting up much of a fight to begin with!) Once I was helpless and thoroughly worn out, she blindfolded me and left the room to grab another toy. I waited nervously as she came back in and sat at my head when...I felt four sets of fingers tickling me! She had got Pippa to come in and help torture me for a while, which was a pleasant albeit traumatic surprise!

My only complaint about the session was that it was over too soon! Raven is a fantastic opponent, tremendous fun and she really enjoys what she does. I can't wait to go back and session with her again, and I know that next time she'll have even more devious plans to make me suffer. Highest recommendation possible to Raven and the Wrestling Factory in general!

Adam
I loved the session it was so much fun, and I enjoyed meeting you Adam can't wait for next time.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to raven For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Nov-16, 19:46
Post of The Year Winner
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

I agree 100% with Adam's post, Raven is the perfect fantasy wrestling partner...

See my report on a session earlier this year..
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Last edited by al-uk; 06-Nov-16 at 23:08. Reason: update
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to al-uk For This Useful Post: