Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Dec-12, 21:55
Points: 5,434, Level: 31 Points: 5,434, Level: 31 Points: 5,434, Level: 31
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Russian Woman Fighting Site

There is a Russian site that also has English translation that is in my opinion, the best site about the history of women fighting. It goes into all types and seems to be updated fairly regularly. I am sure it has been posted here but I thought I would bring it up as there has been some recent interesting updates. Good videos as well as photos throughout.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I also have some videos to upload that I do not think have ever been shown on this site (or any others that I know of). It is from an amazon woman named Katrina who wrestled for Tempest. She wrestles a couple of guys that are less than 1/2 her size. I purchased them a number of years ago but they were taken off of the site rather quickly. Not sure why they were taken down but not available anywhere that I know of.

I know I will get a lot of answers but I would like to know what is now the best free site to upload to. Seems like many have fallen. Havn't linked anything to this site yet and I think it is time as I have many others as well.
The Following User Says Thank You to sailorboy For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Dec-12, 00:51
Points: 5,403, Level: 31 Points: 5,403, Level: 31 Points: 5,403, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Russian Woman Fighting Site

The videos sound great. If they are not being sold anymore how about posting to YouTube or a file share like Mediafire?