Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-May-15, 18:22
Banned
Points: 771, Level: 10 Points: 771, Level: 10 Points: 771, Level: 10
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: Probably the best scene in a movie, ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDdude [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think you are looking for men-worshipping women slaves, don't think you will find it here in this forum
Dude, where is this coming from? All I meant to say is that if the Divine Wrath executioner were to read this thing and make a choice who to side with based on what she read in this prelude alone, she would choose Marcus in a heartbeat. Not because Marcus is a good man (you kinda have to be a dick to be mercenary) but because out of the two, she finds Angelica a lot more despicable, a lot more evil.

"This beautiful, but disgusting, woman doesn't care about anybody who isn't her, she is the last person who deserves to be given a position of power!"

If she had no choice but to pledge allegiance to one while destroying the other, she would easily side with Marcus. But only under the condition she would have the opportunity to beat Marcus senseless for wanting to rape Angelica.

And then she would proceed to fuck Marcus silly right in front of Angelica just to fuck with Angelica; but not before telling Angelica of her plans to release, wrestle, defeat, and then utterly kill and destroy Angelica with her legs after she is finished having fun with her new friend, Marcus.

To rub some salt in the wound ^_^
Old 15-May-15, 18:35
Banned
Points: 2,141, Level: 18 Points: 2,141, Level: 18 Points: 2,141, Level: 18

My up to date most favourite scenes from movies are three....

Most epic battle between woman and man for me is in movie EXTREMITIES (1986) As FARRAH FAWCET put up an extreme battle against JAMES RUSSO (an intruder in her home) trying to rape her.....

This battle was and still is an ultimate scene,as it shows the raw power of female defending herself in very realistic, ferocious fight sequence in her home,battling intruder,while still managing to tie him into rope during this scuffle on the floor.....Her body was also showing huge toned muscles poping out and bulging on her arms and legs,as she applied powerfull scissorhold and chokehold with bare hands onto rapist....this scene,was up to date,barrely ever exceeded by any other and remains most realistic and ferocious mixed gender battle.I was a young boy,when i seen this sequence for first time and it was breathtaking for me.

My second favourite scissorhold was from movie WAR OF THE ROSES, where CATHELINE TURNER applying superhuman strength scissors onto MICHAEL DOUGLAS,and also few battles between them,were astonishing and well filmed.

My third favourite is of course GINA CARRANO epic mixed battle from movie HAYWIRE where she battled and killed agent in the hotel room with scissorhold between her powerful thighs.This was also very ferocious and realistic fight,with great scissors....

And i will add one more scene,also very good from old movie ROMEO IS BLEEDING where LENA OLIN (RUSSIAN SECRET ASSASIN) battle her way out of driving car with her powerfull legs,choking its driver (POLICE WITNESS PROTECTION OFFICER) GARY OLDMANN with powerfull scissorhold...car smashes into telephone pole after scuffle inside the car, and LENA OLIN even she is fully handcuffed in the back of the seat managed to climb over the seats into front seat,while driver unconscious from car crash and with her powerfull legs kicked and airlifted whole front windshield of huge american saloon car.....and also handcuffed climbed outside of fully wrecked car.....grunting deeply and loud from pain she suffers by cuts and bruises from previous fights and carscrash.....excellent showdown of female endurance and strength in movie.....
Old 15-May-15, 18:57
Points: 7,938, Level: 38 Points: 7,938, Level: 38 Points: 7,938, Level: 38
Last Achievements

Is there exists a scene with 007 pierce brosnan getting beaten by a woman?
(Not the chair scene)
Old 15-May-15, 21:34
Points: 8,205, Level: 38 Points: 8,205, Level: 38 Points: 8,205, Level: 38
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,946 Times in 338 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedrovoski [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Is there exists a scene with 007 pierce brosnan getting beaten by a woman?
(Not the chair scene)
I guess you mean famous Xenia Onatopp beating Brosnan in "Goldeneye". Skip to 2:40

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

This scene from the same movie is even better

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to judoboy7726 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-May-15, 23:39
Points: 7,938, Level: 38 Points: 7,938, Level: 38 Points: 7,938, Level: 38
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by judoboy7726 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I guess you mean famous Xenia Onatopp beating Brosnan in "Goldeneye". Skip to 2:40

Thanks a lot!
The Following User Says Thank You to pedrovoski For This Useful Post:
Old 16-May-15, 08:01
Points: 10,111, Level: 43 Points: 10,111, Level: 43 Points: 10,111, Level: 43
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,274 Times in 172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by judoboy7726 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Ahem. The way better scene is [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. Brosnan's more in pain during the Jungle encounter, but Xenia is fantastic here.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Onatopp For This Useful Post:
Old 17-May-15, 21:25
Points: 8,205, Level: 38 Points: 8,205, Level: 38 Points: 8,205, Level: 38
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,946 Times in 338 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onatopp [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Ahem. The way better scene is [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. Brosnan's more in pain during the Jungle encounter, but Xenia is fantastic here.
You're right! I forgot about this scene. She's damn hot here. Need to watch the movie again.
The Following User Says Thank You to judoboy7726 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-May-15, 01:55
Points: 126,439, Level: 100 Points: 126,439, Level: 100 Points: 126,439, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 10,104 Times in 886 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by armstrong688 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

It's great. Amazing, even.
Yes my all time favorite to this day
Old 21-May-15, 12:26
Points: 4,342, Level: 27 Points: 4,342, Level: 27 Points: 4,342, Level: 27
Last Achievements

There is a scene from the movie Thursday I think its called, and its unreal, It keeps getting taken down though. The ending to the scene was a shit finish though
skip to 1:00:00 to about 1:10:00

Last edited by wrestling79; 21-May-15 at 12:33.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wrestling79 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-May-15, 12:42
Points: 73,032, Level: 100 Points: 73,032, Level: 100 Points: 73,032, Level: 100
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,648 Times in 517 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestling79 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
There is a scene from the movie Thursday I think its called, and its unreal, It keeps getting taken down though. The ending to the scene was a shit finish though
skip to 1:00:00 to about 1:10:00
Paulina nude - nice!