Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 05-Jul-15, 09:57
Points: 895, Level: 11 Points: 895, Level: 11 Points: 895, Level: 11
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default My first date (and mixed wrestling experience)

Best malevsfemalers,

in this thread I want to tell you about my first (real) date and mixed wrestling experience
I was 16 and had agreed with a girl of 15, which was much longer than I (me: 5'4 feet, she 5'9 feet). They went a long time to the gym, which was to see her strong (er) legs and flat stomach.
We sat on a bench in the park and it was a lovely evening with the sun began to disappear.
There were not many people in the park, so we could do what we wanted.
The girl said she had pain in her back and suggested this if I wanted to massage her, I wanted to do. So I asked where she was in pain, she pointed to it and I massaged her there. She put her head against my shoulder to lie and said she found it sweet and put her arms around my neck around.
She had her eyes closed and I looked into her bra, beautiful to look at and then her legs with a (too) tight black leggings around.
After a while I noticed that the little girl trusted me, nice thought and I wanted to play a little, a little romp. At the spot where she had pain I pressed a bit and she started laughing and giggling. I noticed that she liked and did a little harder and began to tickle her. She had to laugh harder and pulled her head from my shoulders, but she held her arms around my neck. I looked her right in her beautiful brown eyes and I regarded this as the most beautiful night of my life, so far.
Her arms were still around my neck and I would know ...
She grabbed me with her arms around her neck to her and held me so tightly that I could not move anymore. I tried to wriggle loose but it was no use, she was simply too strong. She laughed and stood up, let me loose neck and I tried to turn around, to overpower her, but it was too late: she took me in a full nelson holding and lifted me off the ground. As I dangled sure about 10 seconds 20 seven inches above the ground. I felt her tits tight against my back and loved it.
Then she sat down and I thought again that she would let me go, but she did her strong legs around my body and began to press hard so that I felt that I had less breath. I began to blurred vision and her legs began just press harder, what a lot of hurt. She whispered in my ear that she always 350 pounds away crowds with her legs in the gym.
I started having breathing problems and she noticed that she dropped her legs and I knew how it was to be dominated by a girl. She let loose my neck and I was finally free, waiting for the next action to do me hurt.
But that did not happen, she picked me up and turned me so that I came to sit on her lap and started kissing there.
After the hum I told her that I thought fantastic what she did and I admired her. I asked if she again wanted to do a bearhug elevator, which she did, and again I felt slowly all the air out of my body are pressed.

I think this "session" lasted about 20 minutes, but it seemed like two minutes, he had certainly may take longer.
During our "session" there are at least 4 people came by, but it fascinated me.
Now this beautiful girl is my girlfriend and we struggle daily, she is much stronger than me and I can see that every day, every day she does headscissors, bodyscissors and choke holds.

I love her
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PeterBlok For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jul-15, 21:29
Points: 3,227, Level: 23 Points: 3,227, Level: 23 Points: 3,227, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: My first date (and mixed wrestling experience)

Nice story but this is the wrong board, you might be looking for this [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 05-Jul-15, 22:10
Administrator
Points: 869,140, Level: 100 Points: 869,140, Level: 100 Points: 869,140, Level: 100
Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,833 Times in 9,934 Posts
Default Re: My first date (and mixed wrestling experience)

Topic moved.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Tags
experience, lifts, scissors, wrestling