Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-Apr-15, 06:59
Banned
Points: 771, Level: 10 Points: 771, Level: 10 Points: 771, Level: 10
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: Headscissor KOs

Quote:
Originally Posted by scissorslave [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Really love this clip. The girl doing the headscissor has the sexiest thighs I've seen for a long time. In fact everything about her is incredibly sexy. Also it's an unusual scenario which also adds something to the clip. Her thighs are thick, powerful, and sexy and I really wish it was me trapped between them. Arse to die for also, shame it's fem fem and not mixed but you can't have everything!

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I like how the girl actually volunteers to be squeezed and how the squeezer lovingly complies because she's so smitten and flattered by her willing victim.

Too bad we never see such amiability and mutual sexual attraction when it's mixed. Whenever it's a girl squeezing a guy, it's always the same old story where the girl is some kind of villain or bully and/or the guy ends up doing something to royally piss her off and she's all, "grrrrr! You fucking bastard, it's time to teach you a lesson, you sexist prick! Now feel my thighs >_< "

There's never any good energy in a mixed wrestling match and if there is, it's pretty much one-sided. With the guy enjoying himself and feeling all kinds of love while his beloved goddess talks down to him for being such a weak little pussy.

And it's usually even worse when it's more than one girl putting the squeeze on the guy. Because if the girl's aren't aloofly ignoring the guy as they squeeze him, that's when venom REALLY begins to fly out of their lips; because they're all trying to one-up each other on how much contempt they can heap upon the pathetic little man they're torturing.

It's fucked up.

Last edited by ShinobiVega; 25-Apr-15 at 07:34. Reason: Ms. Take
The Following User Says Thank You to ShinobiVega For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Apr-15, 07:25
Banned
Points: 771, Level: 10 Points: 771, Level: 10 Points: 771, Level: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixedwrestler08 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
"I mean a rear naked choke. a chokehold which is easier to control tan a scissor and easier to surpress the arteries."
I'm actually kind of glad it takes greater power and strength to scissor someone into slumberland. Ninety percent of the eroticism of the girl squeezing the guy into unconsciousness is the difficulty of the deed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixedwrestler08 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
ME : Since you have witnessed real scissor KOs (as well have been scissor KO'd yourself) before, what are the signs that tell you this is real and not fake?

THEE :"The Way his body goes limp, the way he wakes up, the glassy look of his eyes. Often uncontrolled muscle constriction/convulsion /shaking of the body or snoring happen. Faked snoring and convulsion can often be easy recognized if you have seen real ones before."
Well....okay....I got you on the glassy-eyed stare thing. But I can only guess the rest.

I've never witnessed a scissor knockout before, either real or fake. You're gonna have to be a bit more specific because too much is being left to the imagination.

What is it about the fake snoring and convulsing that makes it so easy to spot in comparison to the real thing, even when dealing with a jobber who puts up a really good performance with his neck in between those legs?

Necesitamos detalles, amigo. We need details, homeslice.

Last edited by ShinobiVega; 25-Apr-15 at 07:32.
Old 04-Dec-15, 19:11
Points: 5,647, Level: 31 Points: 5,647, Level: 31 Points: 5,647, Level: 31
Last Achievements

these days its tough to tell the difference between real and fake. I know its hard for me to fake a ko. and sometime real kos that are soft ko's look fake.
Old 04-Dec-15, 23:20
Banned
Points: 59,088, Level: 100 Points: 59,088, Level: 100 Points: 59,088, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 9,194 Times in 794 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobymany [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
these days its tough to tell the difference between real and fake. I know its hard for me to fake a ko. and sometime real kos that are soft ko's look fake.
Real one at the end of this clip:

Reality-Girls is an active producer. Link removed.
Z
Old 04-Dec-15, 23:47
KO inquisitor
Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,231 Times in 499 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by vassa [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Kristie Ko's 2 men who try to tap out but are not fast enough. They go out before they can move their arm to tap.

Does anyone still have this? Can someone please re-upload
Old 05-Dec-15, 00:52
Veovoda

Definitely a real knockout at the end with the reverse headscissor. Brutal!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Dec-15, 01:41
KO inquisitor
Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,231 Times in 499 Posts

wow, who is that girl???
Old 05-Dec-15, 10:29
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcginty [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
wow, who is that girl???
Hoopzchic. Look her up.
Here's one more video with her: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 05-Dec-15, 14:19
Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,384 Times in 342 Posts

Really, that's her ? Didn't recognize her !
Old 05-Dec-15, 14:24
Points: 6,510, Level: 34 Points: 6,510, Level: 34 Points: 6,510, Level: 34
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hoopzchic. Look her up.
Here's one more video with her: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hoopzchic is awesome!! I've always liked her legs and her videos!

Tags
knockout, scissor