Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > General Discussion [Off-Topic]

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 16-Mar-16, 05:29
Ignore My Taps
Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,719 Times in 291 Posts
Default Re: Strip Club etiquette

Quote:
Originally Posted by wgonzo64 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If I had some extra spending cash I would have taken her in the vip room. but did not
Never in the VIP room, in the club or in real life, not for wrestling, and here's why.

First, terrible return on your investment. Make friends with the bouncer, and let the girls know that you just want to practice wrestling holds instead of lap dances. That's it.

Next. Sorry for the weak reply earlier. I didn't know who you were then.
The Following User Says Thank You to WrestlingMike For This Useful Post:
Old 12-May-16, 03:09
Ignore My Taps
Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,719 Times in 291 Posts

So today started out as a bit of a rough day for me, but I beat the clock by eight minutes to an office that was scheduled to close. No problem

I went to a vanilla bar that I had never tried before. It advertised fun and something else, food, or cold beer. I wasn’t paying attention. What to know, all female waitresses. The bigger girl who greeted me seemed cool so I challenged her to arm wrestling, but she was just getting off shift. I had a cold beer and asked the next girl, same as always now $5 to try, $10 to win against me. Light and breezy I kept the action request, so she tried it and brought around a bevy of other girls to try as well. I really thought the 5’4 120 lb fitness looker in the Steelers uniform would do more damage but no. I thought the energizer bunny in red would do well, but she was among the weakest. They all suggested I come back on Thursday or Friday night when all then ladies would be on shift. I said that I’d consider it. At this point, about five to nothing for me, but we all agreed that we had a good time.

As I have stated many times, I am not a particularly intimidating fellow to look at in person, about 5’6”, 128 lbs right now. I went to a strip club next, challenged the girls at the desk, my waitress, and asked for referrals. People would ask me. “Do you like to arm wrestle?” “No,” I would reply,” I like submission wrestling, mixed wrestling. This is just my introduction, and it is fun. This is the most fun that you will have this afternoon. Do you want to play?”

The next girl was the cutest I had wrestled this week, 5’7”, 130 lbs, with ropes like arms, a former track athlete. She did well before I beat her. Very charming and if she hadn’t broken a bone in her hand a couple of weeks ago, perhaps she would have really challenged me.

My Armageddon came with the next female, the one that was doing so well on the pole dancing, always a good clue. She readily beat me at our arm wrestling challenge. Her height and weight advantage was 5’11 and 175 lbs. She complained that her deltoid muscles were sore from all the weight lifting that she had been doing earlier that day and the day before.

We went to the back to substitute wrestling for lap dancing. I had declined the extra $60 dances for her to do head scissors. She seemed uncomfortable with them anyways. For the simple $20 normal, we allowed a school boy pin with face slapping. This girl turned around her excitement about doing the session when I mentioned the face slapping aspect to her when she was dancing on stage. All of a sudden, we were there.

During the lap dance, she had enormously great control of her knees pinning my shoulders the school boy pin. She got up onto my upper arms and stayed there no matter how I tried to twist away or move. At her 175 lbs, she was pushing my arms to the ground real well. The face slaps were also well done. Not the best I have encountered, but more about that later, quite adequate for a first attempt. The oddest thing is that she tried to do a barehanded choke out hold for the last couple minutes after the slap down. Unexpected, but I didn’t call a foul. I didn’t give of course, even though she was concentrating her weight on throttling me.
This wasn’t my first rodeo. In fact, I decided to change my profile to allow for choke outs based on what happened next because increasingly I have found that girls seem so to like them. What do I know?

On our second match I showed her a figure four leg scissors, and also another type of straight type of leg scissors choke. She was just less comfortable with that then with the rear naked choke. We began the second match with a sitting leg scissors and a rear naked choke. She mentioned how little money she was making for the effort after the house cut compared to an easy lap dance. I didn’t care, I said. If you are having more fun, and excitement, let’s do it. Otherwise, I said, let’s walk away. This dominant personality was convinced. She had enjoyed the previous sessions, and she was looking forward to trying to choke me out this time, one of her personal interests. I had already told her that there was an extra $10 for a hold choke out, so here is what happened.

I tried to block out her right arm, then her left arm, as she determined which was more dominant in the rear naked choke. I coached her into trying to maintain the strong leg scissors, but that was just mainly for my own sexiness needs. She got me into an increasingly tight throttle and then belittled me when I tried to use my arms to pull hers away. I finally rolled out onto the ground with her on my back in an effort to escape, thinking that I had broken the hold by being on my stomach.

The next I knew, I was coming out of a cold, hard knockout with the sexy knockout dancer above me. At 5’11, 175 lbs, she had just overpowered me in the hold I had offered her and completely won no doubt about it. After paying her the KO bonus, which she appreciated and glorified, she paraded me around the bar. She showed the lady bartender, a couple of the waitresses, and a few of the dancers, the bruises and mottling on my face.

“I did this to him,” she said. “I did this.”
She didn’t quite have me in a headlock as she paraded me, but she could have.
She was proud of the beating she had given me, and not doubt wants to continue to explore when she in on shift again.
I am not so sure of our off site, on camera possibilities, but this is the most fun that you can have for $60 without heroin.
Hours earlier today, and all you have to do is put yourself out there and ask, ask, ask.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg May11faceaftereventthatday2016.jpg (1.21 MB, 237 views)
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WrestlingMike For This Useful Post:
Old 12-May-16, 22:11
Points: 16,674, Level: 56 Points: 16,674, Level: 56 Points: 16,674, Level: 56
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Only just discovered this thread and it has had me thinking all day :-) Thanks guys for the interesting read and ideas - I think I might try it out this weekend :-)
Old 15-May-16, 06:18
Points: 16,674, Level: 56 Points: 16,674, Level: 56 Points: 16,674, Level: 56
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Well, not so much success today. The clubs here in the Midwest (at least the ones that aren't total dives) have pretty tight rules on how much "contact" with the girls you can have, plus, I went during early (Saturday) afternoon, so maybe the girls on that shift aren't quite so adventurous. (I was hoping to avoid the crowd, in the hope of having the girls more-or-less to myself, but there were still more punters than girls. That may have been another factor). I did get friendly with one who I would like to wrestle (arm or full), and would like to think I might be able to make that happen if I work on it a bit and get to know her better. Hard to say for certain though; maybe she was just being nice to get the money. For the record, I think she will destroy me, but I'll go down with a big grin on my face, and it's the enjoyment that counts most, right :-)
The Following User Says Thank You to kyguy2016 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Aug-19, 18:53
Points: 49,550, Level: 97 Points: 49,550, Level: 97 Points: 49,550, Level: 97
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 16,681 Times in 871 Posts

Revising old thread but here is my story:I am too much of a wuss to go see a session provider (and I feel like a loser)
I go to this one strip club when I have the urge here in LA. I've seen this one DANCER for a while and I finally asked her to scissor me a few years ago. I'd showed her how to apply the move and she mentioned about me watching wwe and I said yes. We usually do front scissors and face scissors either on the floor or the couch and we do this in the VIP private room 15 minutes mini premier lounge.
The room isn't big enough to reverse scissors though. She does give me a grapevine on the regular couch dance by spreading my legs apart before she started giving me head scissors!

About her though she has a nice body for an older dancer with natural muscle and lean and bolt-ons.

I had 2 others that squeezed my head one from the same club and one from a spearmint rhino club. The one from the rhino club was a bodybuilder and was afraid of hurting me.

Dang I feel like a loser for going to clubs but I can get my fix on and be done for a bit.
The Following User Says Thank You to gte For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Sep-19, 21:08
Points: 13,001, Level: 49 Points: 13,001, Level: 49 Points: 13,001, Level: 49
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,238 Times in 546 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvFemFights [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Opoortunites really do exist out there! Congratulations!
Yes. I was happy I asked. In a private booth I asked something like "Do you know any martial arts or self-defense moves?" Because these are beautiful ladies, the answer usually is yes. They learned that stuff to protect themselves. Then she practices what she knows on me, with her topless. We are careful not to make loud noises because other customers are just outside our booth. If she had no training, the new dancer was always willing to slap me around or practice any other fight move that I suggested. My visit lasts as long as I have money for this. I am with one dancer for several songs and I am with several dancers, one at a time, during each visit.
Old 16-Sep-19, 17:26
Points: 112,379, Level: 100 Points: 112,379, Level: 100 Points: 112,379, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,597 Times in 2,527 Posts

I did talk a bit briefly about my experience, years back. As it was when I started out WAY back, I'm not sure if the whole experience would be the same with modern-day clubs. However, at the time of being younger and REALLY wanting to be facescissored badly, what was really nice is that when I was out I could see the thighs that I hoped would hold my face prisoner and if the lady showed interest I could start the conversation. I came prepared with a few pictures of particularly nice facescissors holds. The lady that I first became friendly with and talked in length had what I considered the perfect body for it. In retrospect, years later when I got into doing the videos, had I had my contact with the producers like I ended up with I CERTAINLY would have encouraged her to come with me and talk with them and maybe actually get into becoming a wrestler for them. Anyway, during the conversation, she first saw the pictures and asked what the one girl was doing to the other one's face. I explained the facescissors to her and she was actually quite enthusiastic to try, I think especially since this was new to her and I basically told her she'd have free reign on my face for 90 minutes or more, she could learn. Another fun part was before we went to go at it, we discussed attire and she said "well if I'm naked, you're going to be too!" I had a pair of shorts with me, cuz as excited as I was I wasn't sure if she'd want to be staring at me pointing up at her the whole time, but she indicated that was preferred. Still I remember laying down for us to start and those thick thighs walking toward me and then seeing that bare ass bearing down on me as she locked me in. Once we had started and got over about the first 10 minutes where she several times asked if I was okay in there and established that I had told her to go berserk if she wished, those thighs basically squeezed and smothered my face pretty much like I was getting it in this later-day picture (and the girl had almost the exact same build, so it's pretty accurate). This seemed to be a regular occurrence going forward, as it seemed any lady that I taught the facescissors to that never did it before always loosened the application for a second to ask if I was okay, to which they got the response "mf mky" (I'm okay), many often laughing at the face-full of thighs muffled response :-D. anyway, she really did get in to it, as it was very 'juicy' in there as it got along. We did stick to the facesmother and at the conclusion when chatting she did ask me how she did and I said she was wonderful, but noticing that I had still been up throughout she did state "well I can't let you leave like THAT" and wrapped her thighs back around my face and got more intense (so I'll leave that to the imagination).
Anyway as I said this was quite a while back but seeing as these ladies use their legs a lot they usually are quite suited for wrestling. Again, I wished I had kept in touch for a few years 'cuz I really would have loved for her to do at least a video with me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pretlk22cup.jpg (23.3 KB, 177 views)
Old 10-Jan-20, 19:00
Last Achievements

Thanks noface.

A couple weeks ago I went back to my favorite club and finally got a rear head scissor on the couch though. I have to pay a little more now because other girls were cheating the club doing nude dances and the customer only paying for topless. But anyways she said liked doing that rear head scissor. Also she is putting in the usual holds like front head scissors and face scissors (she is nude doing it).
Old 11-Jan-20, 17:48
Bodyscissors Toy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gte [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks noface.

A couple weeks ago I went back to my favorite club and finally got a rear head scissor on the couch though. I have to pay a little more now because other girls were cheating the club doing nude dances and the customer only paying for topless. But anyways she said liked doing that rear head scissor. Also she is putting in the usual holds like front head scissors and face scissors (she is nude doing it).
I was wondering, how would you go about getting scissored by someone at strip club?
Old 12-Jan-20, 17:21
Last Achievements

^
I've known this dancer for a while now so one day I just asked her to do a scissor on me and I had to show her. Kind of a trust thing. Just get to know a dancer and see her every time you go in.
The Following User Says Thank You to gte For This Useful Post:

Tags
scissors, strip club