Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Feb-15, 17:48
Points: 16,665, Level: 56 Points: 16,665, Level: 56 Points: 16,665, Level: 56
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default The Scissoranos

Woke up this morning, got herself a scissors. Legscissors.
Carmella stretched in her big bed in her big house, living her big life, large and lazy as the boss of the family in New Jersey. The 50-something blonde was hot, smoking hot still after all these years, tight in the ass from having a personal trainer, a well-hung young stud who serviced more than her muscles, and from constant visits to the spa, the hairdresser, her favorite expensive clothing stores.
Tony woke next to her, her big lug of a husband who only pretended to run the family. But all knew better. Carmella Scissorano ran things. With her legs. She was the boss of bosses and her scissors were her enforcers.
“Wake up, Tone,” she growled, stretching and slapping Tony in the ear.
“Carm, what the fuck!” he snapped, sitting up gruffly at the edge of the bed.
Carmella tossed off the covers and tossed her muscular, middle-aged legs up and around Tony’s neck, dragging him back to the bed for a punishing neckscissor. The huge man screamed like a girl in agony as his wife’s thighs knifed painfully into his throat, crushing his windpipe.
“I could whack you right here, you fat fuck,” she snarled down at him, whipping her curly hair out of her face to snap-scissor her thighs harder on him. “But you serve a purpose as a front for all this! Now get your fat fucking ass downstairs and make me breakfast!”
She put on a wicked squeeze so hard it bruised his windpipe so when she finally let go, he slumped to the floor, hacking and coughing, holding his throat and crawling to the door. He worked his way downstairs cursing her – but not loud enough for her to hear him.
Down the hall, A.J., their teenage son, groaned in agony. His older sister Meadow had paid him an early-morning visit, padding down the hallway in her thick socks and heavy sweats. Peeling off her pants, she smiled and had rudely sat behind him and encased his screaming face in her muscular thighs. Meadow was a bit of an athlete and had the classic heavy upper thighs of the Italian clan and was using every inch of her meaty gams to work A.J. into a screaming mass of crying 19-year-old boy.
“Don’t make so much fucking noise, ya jackoff, you’ll wake up Mom and you DON’T wanna wake her up!” Meadow snarled, now tucking a muscular, socked calf up for a figure four but not into his throat, but across his mouth, the 16-inch tube of muscle smother her little brother. “This should do it!”
A.J. sputtered in the calf meat of his sister, pulling gamely at that leg to no avail as Meadow shook her long black hair behind her and crushed him blue, soon knocking him out. Smiling, she shook her big thighs off his head, got dressed and went back to bed as downstairs, her dad slaved over a hot stove to make Carmella breakfast, his throat aching from his wife’s punishing scissors moments before.
Across town, Christopher was in a rage, yelling at his girlfriend, the long and very leggy Adrianna, who sat glaring at him on the couch. She’d just gotten in from a night out with the girls and Christopher, already pissed off because he had yet to be a made man in the family, was inches from her, screaming in her face.
“You fucking whore, you WHORE!” he roared, wagging a finger in her face, his breath reeking of alcohol. “You disgraced me again, you CUNT!”
“You have three seconds to apologize, Christopher…one, two,” she started, then grabbed the finger in her face and snapping it back, breaking the bone with an audible snap, his face going white with pain and shock. “I lied!”
She pulled him to his knees and into her waiting legs. She was dressed to the nines, as always, a black minidress on, fishnets, garter, the whole hot-bitch look, and had wickedly long, wickedly strong legs that she was now turning loose all over Christopher’s screaming head. She tensed up and bore down, punching her hands into the black leather couch and tilting her head back, her high hair dancing over the back of the couch as she put her all into it, glaring down her long nose into his face.
“You fucking asshole, Christopher, I’ve done nuttin’ but fucking love you all this time and you continue to shit on me?” she screamed. “When you gonna learn, you piece of shit, that the women in the Scissoranos family RULE WITH THEIR FUCKING LEGS!”
“You’re….not…family…you…cunt…” he squeaked defiantly, his face a veiny mass of red.
“I will be, you shit, cause you WILL marry me, won’t you? ASK ME TO MARRY YOU!” she screamed.
The argument lingered all day, as it had for awhile but this day, after five broken ribs, six broken fingers, a dislocated neck and 17 scissored knockouts, Christopher would acquiesce and finally ask Adrianna to marry him. It would be a glorious wedding, even with Christopher in casts and body bandages…
Later that day, a sore and hardly able to speak Tony went to Dr. Melfi, his leggy shrink, and confessed what had happened earlier. He was wearing his usual neck brace.
“That cunt, she always does this to me, that fucking puta,” he rasped angrily.
Dr. Melfi crossed her meaty, powerful legs in her shortish tan skirt. She smiled.
“Anthony, you’ve told me over and over how the women in the Scissoranos rule the family with their legs, by squeezing their men, by scissoring their foes until they bend to their will, so why does this continue to surprise you?” she asked. “Were you not scissored by your mother as a child, are you not used to this by now?”
“FUCK YOU!” he growled at her, pointing a fat finger at her as he sat over in his chair, adjusting his brace. “I don’t know why the FUCK I talk to you, you cunt!”
“I know why you talk to me Anthony, because you crave me, as you crave all women you cannot have,” she said calmly, standing to walk toward him.
His face shrunk back in fear, he backed into his chair, holding his hands up.
“Look, Dr. Melfi, don’t take it the wrong way, I don’t mean nuttin’ by nuttin’, know what I mean?” he smiled lamely. “C’mon, no more of this hands-on shit, huh?”
“Legs-on shit you mean Anthony, it’s LEGS-ON SHIT!”
She pulled his big head back in the chair and straddled it, encasing his face in her meaty, hard ass barely contained by her little thong, hiking her skirt up to reveal her full, fleshy and commanding thighs. Tony screamed in pain directly up her ass, her bountiful cheeks smothering him, taking his face deep into her musky ass halves. His big porkpie hands pawed at her clinging thighs, tugging to pull them apart. She laughed at his futile efforts.
“Anthony, I was headscissor champ at my college for four years and then in graduate school, I know I’ve told you that, so you know the power of my thighs, don’t fight it, silly man,” she laughed hoarsely, standing on crossed feet, feeling and hearing her expensive leather shoes creak as they rubbed together. “Just understand that this is your place in life, between the powerful thighs of a powerful woman! Carmella knows this, all the women in the Scissoranos kingdom know this!”
She took off her coat, then blouse, then bra, letting her mammoth, meaty tits fall free. She reached up and untied her black hair, shaking it out behind her before Tony’s watering eyes. He screamed louder as she tensed her muscular thighs against his skull, the vibrations cascading through her body.
“Mmmm, that’s nice, Anthony, you’re giving me pleasure as I’m giving you pain, as it should be of course,” she sighed, taking her glasses off and tossing them aside, pulling at her nipples now and gyrating her wide but sexy hips. “In you go, Anthony, in you go, into my ass now to smell me, to satisfy me, to show me your subservience to my scissors…”
She wiggled her hips, her ass opening and taking him deeper, his panicked eyes brushing up against her big, silky asscheeks. Tweaking her nipples hard, she moaned, swiveling her lush hips, grinding him. His big body bridged up before her, almost knocking her backwards. Angry now, she punched down into his nuts. He howled in agony, hands off her thighs to cup his balls as she rained punches down into them.
“Never…ever…interrupt…my…scissors!” she roared, punctuating each word with a nut slam until he was subdued.
She reached back and pulled his face higher into her ass trap, grinding him as she worked toward orgasm.
“This is where you belong, Anthony, in the thighs forever of a strong, scissoring woman, now to reinforce your submission to me and all woman, please lick my asshole,” she said calmly, pulling her ass cheeks apart and positioning the hole at his mouth.
“Fuck you you cunt, you think I’m gonna…” he screamed.
Then he screamed louder when Dr. Melfi’s tremendous thighs closed with all the power she could muster, a scream high pitched, animal like. She smiled.
“Now, show your submissiveness the proper way by servicing my anus or I’ll, as you people say, ‘whack’ you!” she laughed.
Tony groaned and sliced his thick, fat tongue up between her cheeks into the moist depths of her open asshole as she wiggled it on him, using his chin on her clit, grinding, humping, scissoring her way to her pleasure – and his pain.
“Yes, Anthony, that’s it, you are learning your scissored lesson well, eat my ass, eat it deeply and show me where you belong - in the scissors of beautiful women who control you with their THIGHS!” she screamed.
She twisted her nipples madly as she came, her head back, her thighs exploding with power as he screamed in her scissors, begging for release, pounding at her muscular thighs with his fat hands until they hung limply at his side and he snorted into her ass. She’d knocked him out cold and continued to squeeze her orgasm out for a solid minute longer, finally letting him go to sigh and walk to the chair.
When he awoke, his head throbbed and he looked at her, smiling at him, topless, thighs open.
“Same time tomorrow, Anthony, I believe it’s time to step up your scissoring treatment,” she said plainly.
He slogged out of her office and drove to the Badda Bing where some of the more muscular strippers were staging a protest of working conditions. Paulie Walnuts tried to stem the meeting and four very powerful dancers descended on him.
Another day in the life of the Scissoranos….
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to smirnoff For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Feb-15, 21:18
ap643

Default Re: The Scissoranos

Very amusing. Thanks
Old 26-Feb-15, 16:45
Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: The Scissoranos

Very Awesome, Thanks!

Tags