Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 05-Jul-16, 16:35
Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,504 Times in 228 Posts
Default Scott's Journey into Slavery

This story will be a 3 part series. I'm going to keep these in one thread as I feel they need to be read together. Enjoy!

Scott's Journey into Slavery
Part One: The Discovery

When Scott was a junior in high school, pro wrestling hit a boom period. Suddenly everyone in his school was watching and as a long time fan he was thrilled. That summer, he was on a visit with some family out of state for the weekend. His cousin Liz was the same age and decidedly not into wrestling. With short brown hair, standing at about 5' 2" and weighing around 110lbs, she had become a rather successful gymnast in her area. She was very competitive and a particularly sore loser. The two talked occasionally at family gatherings but had never spent any extended time together. If there was one thing that Scott knew about Liz, it was that she made him nervous. He didn't have many friends in the first place and he was small for his age, maybe half an inch shorter than her and only weighed in at 101 lbs. Add in her natural beauty along with her athletic ability and he was anything but a beacon of confidence around her.

Liz' best friend Taylor was the same age and lived across the street. The two were almost exact opposites. She was a boisterous tom boy with long blonde hair who was about 2 inches taller than Liz and curvier probably weighing close to 140 lbs and she loved pro wrestling. She never missed a show and often wrestled with her 3 brothers. As the youngest in her family, she was used to being the one taking the beatings with the exception of only a few times. She'd never met Scott before but had heard he was into wrestling and wondered if he'd be anything like her brothers.

On the first night there, it was pretty quiet to start. Liz was from a small town with not much to do so they all played some card games to pass the time but it had gotten late. Scott decided to learn more about Taylor's wrestling knowledge and asked if he could show them one of the DVDs he had brought.

"Ew wrestling? Scott you seriously still watch that crap?" Liz said with a touch of disdain. She was dressed for bed, wearing an oversized pink T shirt as a nightgown. The shirt hung to her upper thighs with just a plain white pair of cotton undies underneath. Her hair was pulled up into a tight ponytail.

"Oh my God! You brought DVDs!?! Which ones? Do you have anything with DX in it?" Taylor asked excitedly. She was dressed casually also. Her hair was pulled back, and she was donning a pink pair of short sweat shorts and a plain white tank. From what Scott could tell, she didn't appear to be wearing a bra.

"I might have some DX in there" he responded. He was more of a Hart Foundation man himself but any interest in wrestling would work for him.

"Ugh you 2 are such losers!" Liz exclaimed, looking at her friend in disgust. She clearly was not happy with the direction the night was heading. Scott popped in the DVD anyways and the 3 of them sat and watched. As Taylor and Scott talked about the wrestlers and different moves, he learned that HHH was her favorite and that she had practiced a couple of pro moves with her friends and brothers. Scott immediately hoped that maybe she'd be willing to do the same with him.

As they watched more, he couldn't help but notice Liz slowly getting into it as well. She started to understand the athleticism involved and began viewing it as a real fight instead of a scripted show. That is until she saw Rikishi perform a stink face.

"That's gross! Why would that guy just sit there and let that happen?" She asked inquisitively. Taylor and Scott then had to go about the task of explaining that it wasn't a real fight which seemed to really confuse her further. The only way she would understand would be to see some moves for herself.

"Let me explain. Triple H is my favorite wrestler. His move is the pedigree. But if someone was in a real fight, it'd be impossible to actually do." Taylor tried to say but Liz still wasn't getting it. So Scott had the idea to head down the basement where they had more space and put down a couple of pillows. They all went downstairs and he offered to be the victim. He bent over in front of Taylor and she straddled the back of his neck. She hooked both his arms behind his back and clasped her hands, holding him in place.

"See? In a real fight, I wouldn't be able to get him in this position. But in pro wrestling, they know what's going to happen beforehand and they let themselves end up this way." Taylor explained, still holding Scott in position. The feeling of her soft thighs pressing on either side of his head was oddly soothing. He stared straight down at her bare feet and wondered if there would be enough cushion to ease his fall.

Taylor took a deep breath. In her family, she was usually the one taking all the moves. Her brothers loved tossing her around, as there was a pecking order in their house. But right now she was in control for once and it felt damn good.

"Ok on the count of three. One. Two. Three!" She shouted and dropped towards the floor. They both hit pretty hard but the pillows padded it well enough, her knees and his chest taking the brunt of the fall. With his neck tensed, his face barely even touched the pillow.

"PEDIGREE! PEDIGREE! SHE JUST HIT HER MOVE!" Taylor suddenly shouted in her announcer voice. It was basically a louder, deeper version of her voice and what may be one of the worst J.R. impressions in history.

"WHAT'S THIS NOW? SHE'S NOT RELEASING HIS ARMS! WHAT COULD SHE POSSIBLY HAVE PLANNED!?!?" She added as Scott realized she still had his arms hooked. She began widening her stance, forcing his head tighter down towards the cushion while simultaneously pulling up on his arms. He turned sideways to prevent his face from being driven into the pillow but soon realized she was counting on this. Her change in stance had brought both of her feet to either side of his head, so when he turned, he had her foot directly in front of his face.

"THIS MUST BE SOME SORT OF SUBMISSION MANEUVER! CAN SCOTT TAKE THIS? HE'S GOING TO HAVE TO TAP OUT!"
She shouted, as she now used her feet like pincers to keep his head solidly between them.

"Ow! Ok ok I give!" He yelled but she kept stretching his arms upward, maintaining the double underhook.

"BUT HE CAN'T TAP OUT! SHE HAS HIS ARMS! HE'S BEING FORCED TO SMELL HER FEET!" She shouted.

"I said I give!" He yelled back, his nose awkwardly squashed against the sole of her foot. He was happy to practice moves with her, but this was not what he had planned.

"HE'S NODDING YES NOW! THIS MATCH IS OVER BUT SHE STILL WON'T RELEASE THE HOLD! HE'S FADING! HE'S GOING TO PASS OUT FROM THE PAIN!" She exclaimed, applying even more pressure. Her ass smashed tighter against the side of his head as she reared up on his arms.

"No please let me go!" He panicked, realizing he was completely helpless at the hands of this slightly younger girl. He wanted to wrestle but didn't expect she'd be so into his humiliation. That's when she leaned forward a bit and whispered "just pretend" and he suddenly got it. He flailed around a bit more and then suddenly went limp.

"MY GOD! HE'S OUT! SHE REFUSED TO LET HIM GO AND KNOCKED HIM OUT! SHE BETTER LET GO SOON OR THERE MAY BE PERMANENT DAMAGE DONE!" She yelled, pleased with how that had played out. With her brothers, she was always the one losing and if she ever protested, they were bigger and stronger and would make her play their way. But not tonight. Tonight she was calling the shots. Now that she knew she was stronger than Scott, it meant there were practically no limits to what she could accomplish this weekend. And she was going to take full advantage. She released him and smiled when she saw him still acting unconscious. She rolled him over and noticed his eyes shut so she placed her foot on his face.

"Nighty night Scott! That's why you don't mess with DX!" She exclaimed and then punctuated the statement with a crotch chop while Liz broke into hysterical laughter.

"That was so much fun! Oh my god guys! We should totally have a wrestling match! That was so good!" She said through her giggles.

So Scott got some more cushions and placed them all over the floor. Liz was excited at the prospect of getting in on the action but Taylor insisted that Scott be allowed to answer with a move of his own. Scott wanted to try a powerbomb as an excuse to get between Taylor's legs again but didn't think he'd be strong enough to lift her so instead in an effort to get in her good graces, opted for the X-Factor, made famous by Triple H's DX compatriot X-Pac. He grabbed her by the head and bent her forward.

"Ready?" He asked, hoping that he wouldn't actually hurt this girl.

"Ready!" She answered gleefully and he counted down from three, dropping her down. She actually lifted off of her feet and completely sold out on the move, smacking head first and then flipping over and onto her back. She didn't say anything and didn't move. Scott rushed over to check on her and to his relief she opened her eyes with a big smile.

"I was just acting stupid! You forgot the announcer voice!" She scolded, sitting upright.

"Oh sorry... I kinda thought that was your thing" He said, unsure of how to proceed.

"Why don't we all trade off on who does the announcing? That way we can all kind of know what each other is thinking." Taylor suggested and they all agreed. The announcer voice became their unwritten code of conduct essentially stating, let the announcer tell their story and follow it as if there were an actual audience. Now they just needed to decide on who would go next.

"I should get a turn!" Liz insisted, eager to get in on the action. "But I don't want to do any moves with my butt in his face. He is my cousin after all."

"But that would be so much funnier!" Taylor exclaimed with excitement before adding "HIS OWN COUSIN IS STINK FACING HIM! HOW HUMILIATING!" In her announcer voice. They all laughed but Liz still deflected.

"I'm sure you can think of a move for me to do that doesn't involve something like that." Liz suggested. She was certainly intrigued and felt a bit of a rush when she saw the way Taylor had controlled her cousin. She could even envision how it may feel to do that to someone, but couldn't bring herself to do it to him. It just seemed so wrong.

Together they came up with the idea of the diamond cutter as her move and Taylor directed her to grab Scott's head and once she did they counted down. They leapt into the air and crashed down into the pillows.

"DIAMOND CUTTER! LIZ JUST HIT THE DIAMOND CUTTER ON SCOTT! COVER HIM! COVER HIM!" Shouted Taylor.

Liz rolled him over and hooked the leg.

"ONE! TWO! NO! HE KICKED OUT! HE FOUND A WAY TO KICK OUT! WHAT DOES SHE HAVE TO DO TO BEAT THIS MAN?!?" Taylor announced as Scott slowly got to his feet. When his cousin approached, he grabbed her by the head and drove her down with an X-Factor. He jumped back up and joined the commentary.

"SCOTT FACTOR! HE HIT THE SCOTT FACTOR! HIS NEW SIGNATURE MOVE!" He raved.

"BUT I DON'T THINK HE SEES HER BEHIND HIM!" Taylor interrupted, whacking him in the back with a pillow. She felt it was time she started seeing just how much she could get away with.

"TAYLOR IS BACK IN THE RING AND JUST HIT HIM WITH A STEEL CHAIR!" She added. To her delight, he reacted by dropping to his knees, arching his back in faux agony. Taylor then circled in front of him and drove the pillow straight down on top of his head. He fell flat on his back and stayed motionless, peaking out one eye to see what would happen next.

"SHE CRACKED HIM RIGHT IN THE SKULL AND HE'S OUT AGAIN FOLKS!"

Taylor shouted. She was almost giddy at what was happening. Finally in control, she really wanted to savor this. Taylor helped Liz up and for a moment Scott thought that they might fight each other. Instead they both looked over at him and began to approach.

"Get him up!" Liz ordered, really getting into character. Taylor pulled him to his feet and held his arms behind his back. His cousin propped his chin up as he looked back at her with his best dazed look.

"Don't mess with DX" she said and then unexpectedly spit in his face. Before he could even react to the shocking and disgusting show of disrespect, she hooked his head and drove him down with another diamond cutter.

"OH NO! ANOTHER DIAMOND CUTTER! THE DX MOVEMENT IS GROWING!" Exclaimed the announcer as Liz approached his downed body. She kicked him over to his back and sat astride his stomach. She grasped his wrists and pinned them by his sides. She then looked up at Taylor and said the words that none of them thought she would say.

"Stink face him"

Both Scott and Taylor immediately exchanged nervous glances. Scott had only ever fantasized about such things but had never experienced it. He certainly didn't want them to know that he'd enjoy something like that.

Meanwhile Taylor couldn't be happier. Her brothers had on occasion done this to her and she found it appalling. But she had also been lucky enough to experience the feeling on top a few times and was excited to try this on someone who wasn't her brother. And this time would be different. She was the one in charge. She was the alpha here. And even if Scott somehow were to escape, it was still ultimately 2 on 1.

"WHAT'S THIS NOW? LIZ IS HOLDING HIM DOWN AND TAYLOR IS CIRCLING HIM! WHAT COULD THEY POSSIBLY HAVE PLANNED? THE MAN ISN'T EVEN CONSCIOUS!" The announcer screamed, as Taylor squatted down onto his torso facing Liz.

"OH NO! DON'T DO THIS! HIS OWN COUSIN IS HOLDING HIM DOWN!" Shouted the announcer as Taylor locked in a reverse facesit, slowly covering his face with her ass. He didn't even try to avoid it as he maintained the facade of being out cold. She then shifted onto her knees and allowed her weight to relax on his face.

"MY GOD HE'S HELPLESS! THEY'RE GOING TO KILL HIM!" Shouted the announcer as Taylor ground her ass downwards. She couldn't believe how obedient he was being. Liz was cackling maniacally watching as Taylor now lifted up a few inches and hovered.

"HE SEEMS TO BE COMING TO NOW..." She announced, confident that Scott would follow along. He shook his head a couple times and coughed. That's when Taylor hiked her shorts up to create a massive wedgie. Scott's eyes grew wide as she sat right back down over his nose, her fleshy ass cheeks slapping into his eye sockets.

"HOW HUMILIATING! SHE WOKE HIM UP JUST TO STINK FACE HIM AGAIN! THE MAN HAS HAD ENOUGH! SOMEBODY NEEDS TO STOP THIS DEMOLITION!" The announcer shouted as Taylor continued to ride his face. Scott had been enjoying things so far but was beginning to wonder if they realized that he couldn't actually breathe.

"The next time you want to mess with DX, just remember that we have two words for you... Suck it!" Taylor yelled, adding in a crotch chop for good measure. She knew he couldn't breathe but wanted to see how far he'd be willing to go. She lingered on his face and that's when she started thinking more long term.

"You should sit on him now." Urged Taylor in a soft whisper, not wanting to break character "It's how the story has to progress."

"Me? I told you I can't. We're cousins." Liz whispered back.

"So what? I do it to my brothers all the time. It's no big deal." Taylor responded, embellishing the truth a bit. She had accomplished it a few times but was far from an expert on the subject. She then smiled wide adding "besides ... It's really fun."

The last part clinched it for Liz. She saw the joy in her friend's eyes sitting on top of Scott and she just couldn't resist it anymore.

"Ok.. I'm gonna do it." She decided.

"THEY STILL DON'T LOOK LIKE THEY'RE DONE! WHAT MORE COULD THEY POSSIBLY DO?" Raged the announcer as Taylor got to her feet. Scott immediately gasped for air as he had played along the entire time, just as Taylor had hoped.

"HE SEEMS TO BE SEMI CONSCIOUS BUT THIS IS TOO MUCH! NOT HIS OWN COUSIN! SHE'S NOT EVEN WEARING SHORTS!" Liz blushed as she approached him. She stepped over his face, preparing to repeat what Taylor had just done. She then lifted her night shirt up to fully expose her panties as a grin formed across her lips.

Scott looked up at his cousin and couldn't believe it had come to this. He didn't know how to feel. He was embarrassed by the way they were treating him but he didn't know how he could stop it. To make matters even more confusing, he wasn't even entirely sure he wanted them to stop. He took a deep breath as he saw Liz begin to lower herself down.

"No Liz! Wait!" Taylor shouted and Liz froze.

"What? You think I shouldn't do this?" Liz asked with a tinge of disappointment marking her words. She had psyched herself up for this now and hadn't expected to be stopped.

"Oh no it's not that. I just have a better idea." Taylor responded before switching over to her announcer voice.

"AND WHAT IS THIS NOW?!? TAYLOR SEEMS TO BE STOPPING LIZ! PERHAPS THEY'RE BEGINNING TO HAVE SECOND THOUGHTS?!?"

Taylor approached Scott and rolled him to his stomach. She applied a double under hook on his arms and lifted him to his feet.

"TAYLOR HAS HIM SET UP FOR ANOTHER PEDIGREE! NO NOT THIS!" She shouted. Scott remained in place, awaiting instruction.

"Ok Liz, lay down on your belly.... And make sure you pull your shirt up so we can see your butt!" Taylor instructed her partner. Liz did as she was told and laid beside the two. Taylor then began walking Scott over towards Liz until he was staring straight down at his cousin's white cotton panties.

"NO SHE CAN'T DO THIS! THAT'S HIS OWN COUSIN DOWN THERE!" The announcer shouted and then with no warning, Taylor drove Scott straight down. His face hit his cousin's ass with a loud smack as the announcer continued.

"PEDIGREE! SHE JUST PEDIGREED HIM INTO A STINK FACE! NEVER HAVE I SEEN ANYTHING QUITE SO DEVASTATING!" Taylor shouted as she sat down hard on the back of Scott's head, driving his face deeper. Liz just giggled uncontrollably as she felt Scott's nose push tighter against her panties.

Scott began flailing his arms behind him but they were still hooked. He was trying to fight back now but was in a helpless scenario.

"SCOTT IS STILL MOVING BUT I CAN'T IMAGINE HE'LL LAST MUCH LONGER! HE'S FADING FAST!" Taylor yelled as she sensed Scott's struggles. She wanted to exercise her control some more to see if he'd still play along. Sure enough his arms slowly came to a stop so she released them and they fell lifelessly to the floor.

"HE'S OUT! MY GOD HE JUST PASSED OUT IN HIS OWN COUSIN'S ASS! HOW HUMILIATING! I CAN'T IMAGINE THIS RIVALRY WILL EVER END!" Shouted the announcer as Taylor lifted off of Scott's head. He was quick to pull his face away from Liz' ass as he desperately needed to breathe.

"Ummm what do you think you're doing?" Asked a suddenly annoyed Taylor.

"Me? Huh?... I was just getting up... I thought we were done." Scott responded nervously, desperately trying to catch his breath. He knew they had just been acting but didn't expect Taylor to take it so seriously.

"I was done. You're still knocked out. An unconscious guy wouldn't be able to lift his head up." Taylor lectured.

"I know, but it's just... I couldn't breathe" Scott said rather meekly. He was starting to get the idea that he didn't really have a say in the matter.

"I don't care. Now put your face back or I'll force it back in there." Taylor threatened and Scott immediately obliged. Liz was still laughing hysterically as Taylor launched back into character mode.

"Now that it's clear that you're the enemy of my DX army, I'm sure you are going to want vengeance on your cousin for humiliating you. Well we call the shots around here so if it's a match with her you want, then you're going to have to go through me first. Tomorrow night. You vs me. If you win, you get your hands on your cousin. One on one. But if I win. Well if I win, you'll still get a shot at your cousin... But it will be a 2 on 1 handicap match!" Taylor explained and grabbed Scott by the hair, pulling him out of Liz' ass.

"Deal?" She asked, looking into his confused face.

"Deal" he answered and she slammed his face back down into his cousin's butt again.

"Good. We'll see you tomorrow"

Edit by admin: This story has been voted the story of the month in [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. Congratulations, @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]!

Old 05-Jul-16, 17:20
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: Scott's Journey into Slavery

Oh, man, this is fantastic. I love the premise, the announcer voice and the whole two on one idea is fantastic. I also love the idea of Liz being reluctant at first, but discovering a passion for wrestling and defeating her cousin, hopefully with a lot more facesitting. Thank you so much, mate.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jul-16, 19:58
Points: 4,578, Level: 28 Points: 4,578, Level: 28 Points: 4,578, Level: 28
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Awesome storyline. Good fun to read.
The Following User Says Thank You to hicksy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jul-16, 01:03
Icetea

This is absolutely perfect! It's lovely to see my favourite authors writing again! Any ETA on part 2? Can't wait!
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jul-16, 10:05
Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

That was a really good story your attention to detail is fantastic. I can't wait till tomorrow.
The Following User Says Thank You to kendawg For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jul-16, 16:54
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Parts 2 and 3 are mostly done... Just sort of tinkering with them now. Wanted to give people a chance to read this one first.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jericho3 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jul-16, 17:10
Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Phenomenal! Can't wait to read what comes next!
The Following User Says Thank You to sadmachine For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jul-16, 14:38
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Scott's Journey Into Slavery
Part 2: Taylor the Terrible

Scott laid awake in his bed. It was 4AM and he couldn't sleep after all of the excitement from earlier in the evening. Things had escalated quickly and he was conflicted about many of them. There was only one certainty and that was that he could barely wait to wrestle Taylor again. She was in Liz' room down the hall right now and he was incredibly tempted to try to get an early morning match going but he knew that would send the wrong message. He couldn't come across as too eager, otherwise they may start to suspect his enjoyment.

The truth was that he did like a lot of what had happened, but some of it did feel a bit strange. Sure, he kind of loved the feeling of being pinned down underneath some pretty girls and that could easily be explained. But being forced to smell their feet? That just felt degrading. Still when he thought of it now it made him erect. What does that mean? He wondered. Did he actually enjoy her foot in his face? At the time he was disgusted by it and yet here he was, kind of hoping she'd do it to him again.

And what about his cousin? He couldn't possibly have liked being driven face first into his own relative's ass. Even if she was a beautiful girl in her own right, what they did to him was borderline cruel. Thinking of it now, he was reminded of the loud smack of flesh against flesh when his face slammed into her. His hand moved down his shorts to feel his manhood stiffen even more. Well, that could be a problem, he thought to himself.

The next morning at the breakfast table, Taylor and Liz were giggling to each other. They couldn't believe that Scott had went along with the whole thing, even going so far as to agree to 2 more matches. Taylor was eager to see what she could get away with tonight but then reminded herself that it didn't matter. She had proved last night that she could overpower him. In her mind, that should be enough to keep him compliant.

"Do you really think he'll go through with this? I mean, I know we're all just playing around but some of the stuff we did last night..." Liz hesitated in mid sentence recalling the previous night and the sound Scott's face had made when he smashed into her. She couldn't help but chuckle.

"Oh he'll go through with it." Taylor interrupted confidently before leaning closer to Liz and saying "And if he won't, we'll just make him"

A chill ran down Liz' spine. The idea of forcing her cousin into anything seemed wrong, but some part of her kind of hoped he might try to resist.

At this point Scott walked into the kitchen, causing both girls to go incredibly silent. He immediately sensed something was up.

"Discussing what moves to use tonight?" He asked casually "because I may have some ideas for our little story. In fact, I could be ready to practice within the hour if you wanted to start early."

He was trying to play it cool. He needed to keep selling his interest in the pro wrestling aspect to cover for the other complications of the encounter.

"Oh no need for practice. We can just make it up as we go along. It'll be more fun that way. Let's say meet downstairs after dinner?" Taylor replied. She knew if she went over some of the things she had planned, he wouldn't necessarily agree to them. It was better if he thought there would be some sort of give and take.

"See you there." He said, turning to walk away. Wanting them to think he sought revenge and not a repeat of the previous day's events, he paused before adding "And get ready for some payback" He had hoped to sound tough but failed. He ended up coming across as if he didn't even believe his own words.

After dinner, Scott hurried to the basement to get things underway but the girls told him they still had to get ready so he just sat there waiting. Eventually he heard foot steps on the stairs and a booming ring announcer voice begin. This one was a cheap rip off of Michael Buffer.

"Tonight's contest is scheduled for one fall and there will be NO disqualification! Introducing first, from out of town, standing a measly 5 foot 2 inches tall and weighing barely 100 pounds. He is the master of the Scott Factor and the Sharpshooterrrrr... THIS. IS. SCOTT!!!"

Scott reacted to the announcement by throwing his arms in the air and playing to the "audience" That's when the two girls finally came into view. Liz was dressed casually in flip flops and a pair of short, dark denim cutoffs. The red tank top she wore hugged her upper body tightly. In her hands was a box of crackers and some spray cheese.

"What? I'm just a spectator tonight and I thought I might get hungry." Liz explained as she walked over to the couch with her snacks and sat down. She took out a cracker, squirted some cheese on it and took a bite.

"Do you have to eat that disgusting cheese right now? It smells awful!" Scott remarked. Liz glared at him and took another bite.

"Don't worry about me." She said, her mouth half full of crackers and cheese. "Worry about her." She finished, pointing to her friend.

Taylor was dressed in a pink bathrobe and her hair was tied back into a French braid. She reached her hands out wide and did a little spin before going into her ring announcer voice.

"Now introducing his opponent! Representing the DX Army, she hails from right across the street. Standing 5 feet, 4 inches tall, and weighing in at 135 pounds. She is the master of the pedigree and soon to be ruler of Scott! She is... TAYLOR... THE TERRIBLE!"

When she finished her introduction, she immediately went nose to nose with Scott, hoping to intimidate her smaller opponent. Neither said a word as they stared each other down. After a couple seconds, Taylor took a few steps back and untied her robe. She slowly pulled each arm out and let it fall to the floor, revealing a small purple floral bikini. Scott's jaw dropped. Never in his wildest dreams did he think he'd get to wrestle a girl in such skimpy clothing.

"What's the matter Scott? Isn't this what women wrestlers wear?" She teased, twirling herself into another spin. "I wanted to treat this as real as possible." She added, with a telling smirk on her face.

Scott stifled a grin and began to circle her. Taylor reached one hand up, indicating she wanted to open with a test of strength. Scott warily brought his hand up and locked fingers. They each joined their other hands and began pushing into each other.

"IT'S A TEST OF STRENGTH HERE. BOTH WRESTLERS SEEM CAUTIOUS, NOT WANTING TO BE THE FIRST ONE TO MAKE A MISTAKE." The play by play announcer chimed in as Taylor slowly began to over power her smaller opponent. She twisted both of her arms downward and began applying pressure to Scott's wrists, forcing him to his knees.

"TAYLOR HAS THE ADVANTAGE NOW!" Said the announcer as Scott grimaced in pain. He was amazed at how easily Taylor was able to overpower him. He wanted to try to make a comeback, but realized he wasn't strong enough so he now went into announcer mode.

"SCOTT SEEMS TO BE MAKING A PUSH THOUGH! HE'S TRYING TO GET BACK TO HIS FEET!" He shouted, hoping Taylor would go along with it. She eased the pressure a bit and he slowly forced himself to his feet. That's when she unleashed a wicked kick to his groin area.

"OH MY! THEY DON'T CALL HER TAYLOR THE TERRIBLE FOR NOTHING! THAT WAS A DASTARDLY MOVE! SHE'S LUCKY THIS IS A NO DISQUALIFICATION MATCH!" Shouted Taylor as Scott dropped back to his knees in pain, hands still intertwined. Scott struggled to come up with an idea for retaliation, but Taylor was already pressing her advantage, forcing him down onto his back and straddling his stomach.

"LOOKS LIKE A PIN ATTEMPT HERE! ONE! TWO! BUT HE JUST GETS A SHOULDER UP!" The announcer yelled, as Scott managed to force one shoulder off the floor. Taylor easily forced it back down and started to count again, making Scott have to roll his other shoulder up. She then forced that one down, making him really fight to kick out this time.

Taylor kept repeating the process, maintaining hold of his hands and forcing him to kick out multiple times. After several more attempts, Scott was growing weaker. His breathing became labored under her as he struggled to prevent the pin fall.

"Can't we... Try... Something ... Else..." He suggested through heavy breaths. He liked being sat on but he was expending lots of energy to try to keep this match going.

"Sure... Once you escape we can do some more moves." Taylor said down to him before forcing his shoulders back for another 2 count.

"You have to .... let me ... remember? This is ... pro wrestling.... We're supposed to ... Go back and forth." Scott said, struggling mightily not to lose in the opening minutes.

"I don't have to let you do anything. A back and forth match? DX has all the power, and we've decided that this is going to be a squash match." Taylor proclaimed before continuing "And if you ain't down with that, we got two words for ya!"

Suddenly she shifted her position and knelt down onto his biceps, forcing both shoulders to the floor and hopped forward directly onto Scott's upturned face.

"Suck it!" She yelled, slamming her thighs shut and pulling his arms straight over the top of his head. Releasing his hands, she sat up straight and folded her arms in front of her chest, Scott wiggling uselessly beneath her.

"OH MY! SHE'S TRYING TO PIN HIM WITH THE STINK FACE! THIS HAS NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE! THE REF LOOKS CONFUSED!" She yelled, remaining perfectly motionless on her perch. She paused a few moments to really savor the situation. Then she realized that it didn't necessarily have to end just yet.

"ONE! ... TWO!" She exclaimed and paused again, lifting up unexpectedly.

"Not like this. I'm not done with him yet!" Proclaimed Taylor, wagging her finger out to the "audience" She kicked Scott over to his stomach and stood straddling him.

"IT LOOKS LIKE TAYLOR DOESN'T WANT THE PIN! SHE WANTS TO MAKE HIM SUBMIT!" She shouted and then slammed down onto his lower back. She planted both feet, hooked his arms over the tops of her thighs and clamped her fingers beneath his chin.

"CAMEL CLUTCH! SHE'S GOT THE SUBMISSION MOVE ON!" She shouted, yanking upwards on Scott's head roughly. He was groaning in pain as Taylor wrenched his neck backwards. He wanted to hang on but couldn't any longer.

"I give!" He yelled, but Taylor didn't let go.

"HE'S REFUSING TO GIVE UP! THIS IS ONE TOUGH KID!" She announced, contradicting Scott's cries but slightly easing the pressure for him. It was at this point that Liz decided to get involved.

"Well, well, well, look what we have here. My poor cousin Scott, about to give up to my best friend here. Can't say I'm surprised. You don't deserve to even be in the same ring as us! And now, the DX army is going to finish the job we started last night." She was really laying it on, but it felt good to act so commanding for once. Now she squatted to meet her cousin, face to face.

"You're never going to get your revenge. You're too weak and we are too strong. Just. Give. Up." She said, really annunciating the "p" sound, causing flecks of spittle to fly into her cousin's face. Proud of the speech she had just made, she stood straight up with her head held high in a show of absolute confidence. Scott on the other hand was less than impressed.

"I told you before the match that cheese stunk! You reek!" He stated, gagging at the lingering scent. Liz's eyes turned to fire.

"Oh this cheese?" She asked, grabbing the can and spraying it on a cracker. She squatted back to go face to face with her cousin. Staring him right in the eyes, she took a slow bite, crumbs falling to the floor.

"MMMMMMM SO GOOOOODDDD!!!" Liz embellished before exhaling her hot breath directly into her cousin's face. "What do you think of that? Huh Scott?" She added, still chewing pompously on her snack.

"What do I think?" He responded, grimacing from the stench before shouting "I think your breath smells like ass!"

Liz just smiled back casually before answering.

"Smells like ass huh? Well if you can already smell ass then here, have some more!" She exclaimed, turning her behind towards her cousin and dropping onto all fours. She slowly began crawling backwards towards him and he quickly changed his tune.

"No wait! Stop! I give up! SCOTT SUBMITS TO TAY-" He started to shout but his screams were cut off by Liz's shorts covering his mouth.

"STINK FACE! HIS OWN COUSIN IS INSERTING HER ASS INTO THIS MATCH!" Taylor shouted, proud of her friend for thinking up this creative scenario, but also now realizing that she would have to find something else to top this. It was her match after all.

"HE STILL WON'T TAP OUT!" Added Liz before bursting into laughter. She tried to continue but kept laughing. "HE'S ... hehehe... HE CAN'T.... hehe ... HE CAN'T BREATHE! HE'S GOING TO.... HE'S GOING TO PASS OUT IN HIS COUSIN'S ASS!" She boomed, unable to control her laughter now.

Scott flailed his arms wildly as Liz' ass pressed his head even further backwards. Taylor decided to release his chin now and wrapped her arms around Liz's waist, hugging her partner even tighter. Scott knew the only way out would be to play along so he allowed his arms to fall limply over Taylor's thighs.

"HE'S OUT! THE REF IS CHECKING ON HIM NOW." Announced Taylor, letting go with one hand to grab Scott's wrist lift it, and let it fall. She still made sure to pull tight with the other, keeping his face firmly in place.

"ONE!" Boomed the announcer. She again took his wrist, held it up for a bit longer this time, and released it.

"TWO!" She shouted. Scott began to tremble as his wrist was lifted up this time. He desperately needed to breathe now and anticipated letting his arm fall and calling this one a night. She held his arm up for what felt like an eternity before leaning her face behind his head. Her warm breath brushed by Scott's ear, causing the hair on the back of his neck (among other things) to stand up

"Time for your comeback" she whispered softly and let go of his hand. He immediately knew what to do. He held his arm firm and began to shake it wildly.

"NO! HE STILL HAS SOME FIGHT LEFT IN HIM!" Shouted Taylor as Liz pulled away, confused with what was going on. She turned back to see Scott slowly fight to his knees and get to his feet. Taylor suddenly looked unable to stop him. She shifted into a headlock and Scott drove his elbow into her midsection. She sold it and released the hold.

Scott realized this was his chance and decided to take it. He grabbed her by the head and forced it between his legs. He reached down around her rib cage, took one deep breath and pulled upwards with all his might.

He was surprised at how simple it was to lift her off her feet. Maybe he was stronger than he realized, he thought to himself as Taylor's warm crotch came right to his face. He couldn't help but smile as he noticed that such a thin fabric was the only thing separating him from what he considered to be heaven. He stared forward at the purple floral pattern just centimeters away as the feeling of her bare thighs pressed ever so slightly around his head. He held her high upon his shoulders, drinking in this glorious moment.

Taylor had known he'd wanted to power bomb her of course. She thought it would be funny to make him think she'd given him exactly what he wanted only to snatch it away. She was a bit concerned on if he would be strong enough to lift her, but she was so used to her brothers doing this move that she went up rather easily. She sat atop his shoulders, and waited, giving him this one final moment before deciding to crush him in both body and mind.

"HE'S GOING FOR A POWERBOMB! BUT TAYLOR IS FIGHTING HIM OFF!" She suddenly yelled and began raining down slaps to his forehead before continuing "WATCH OUT! LIZ IS GOING FOR HIS LEGS!"

Liz looked up and saw Taylor give her a wink. Understanding what to do next, Liz ran and dove at Scott's knees. Before he could prepare he fell straight backwards as Taylor hooked behind his head and shifted her weight. She came crashing down flush on his torso, knocking the wind completely out of him.

As Scott's body heaved, desperately trying to suck in air, Taylor quickly spun around. She grabbed both his wrists, and locked on a reverse face sit.

"STINK FACE! SHE'S TRYING TO PIN HIM IN THE STINK FACE AGAIN! ONE! ... TWO!" Shouted the announcer but Taylor shifted forward and pulled his wrists up, yanking his shoulders off the floor.

"Uh uh uh... Not yet..." She teased as she now tucked her lower legs under his shoulders, trapping his arms in the the folds of knees. Before he could protest, she was sitting back down upon his face, holding his hands in her lap.

"SHE'S TOYING WITH HIM NOW! SHE'S KEEPING HIS SHOULDERS OFF THE MAT TO KEEP THE STINK FACE LOCKED ON! THERE'S NOTHING THE REF CAN DO! SCOTT CAN'T EVEN TAP OUT!" She shouted, grinding herself harder against Scott's face. It was obvious to her now that she really could get away with anything.

"HE'S FADING! COULD THIS BE THE END?!?" She continued but then threw his arms down and stood up completely before adding "SHE RELEASED THE HOLD BEFORE THE REF COULD STOP THE MATCH. WHAT IS GOING ON?!?"

She reached down and yanked Scott to his feet. He was quite defeated at this point and made no effort to protest or stop her. She pulled him into her legs and hooked his arms.

"OH OF COURSE! SHE WANTS TO HIT HER MOVE BEFORE ENDING IT! WHAT ARROGANCE!" Exclaimed Taylor before slamming Scott straight down.

"PEDIGREE! IF HE WASN'T OUT BEFORE, HE CERTAINLY IS NOW FOLKS!" Shouted Taylor as she held his arms flexing downwards into her humiliating submission hold, pressing the sole of her foot tightly against Scott's face. He knew he was supposed to be unconscious, but he started groaning in both pain and disgust.

"HE MUST BE COMING TO AGAIN! HE'S NOT GOING TO LIKE THE POSITION HE'S IN RIGHT NOW! SHE CALLS THIS MOVE TERRIBLE TORTURE!" Taylor exclaimed, continuing to drive her hips downward and clamping her feet tighter around his head.

"Hold on a second!" Interrupted Liz and ran over to her friend, whispering something in her ear. A wicked smile formed across Taylor's face.

"Oh that's good!." she exclaimed gleefully while getting to her feet. She was clearly delighted at Liz's suggestion. Scott laid motionless as Taylor walked over to the cheese, sprayed a generous amount into her hand and began rubbing it all over her feet and in between her toes.

Scott realized what was happening but didn't know what to do. He could smell that horrible cheese from across the room and wanted to hop up and run upstairs but he knew he was supposed to be out cold. Either way, he waited too long to decide as Taylor was now hooking his arms and hoisting him back up.

"NO NO NO! NOT THIS!" Shouted the announcer as Taylor drove Scott straight down before continuing.

"PEDIGREE! SHE JUST HIT A SECOND PEDIGREE! SHE'S LOCKING ON TERRIBLE TORTURE AGAIN NOW!"

In an effort to stay as far away from Taylor's disgusting, cheesy feet as possible, Scott opted to try to keep his face straight in the pillow. This proved to be bad strategy because as Taylor brought her feet towards his head, she slid them both between the cushion and his face.

"FACE FULL OF FEET! HE'S TRAPPED FACE DOWN IN HER CHEESE COVERED FEET!" Taylor raved with a cackle before switching back into character.

"Say cheese Scott!" She proclaimed, wiggling her toes against his lips now. He was practically gagging from the smell as she continued to apply pressure on both his arms as well as the back of his head. He could hear his cousin roaring in laughter in the background, obviously enjoying his demise.

"THERE'S NO WAY HE CAN TAKE ANYMORE!" She shouted as Scott allowed his arms to fall limp. Taylor however kept the pressure on.

"HE'S STOPPED MOVING! COME ON REF! GET IN THERE AND STOP THE DAMN MATCH!" The announcer boomed as Liz approached the two now and laid on her stomach beside them. She then patted her own ass a couple times while looking up at Taylor, who nodded in acknowledgement.

"DING DING DING! THE WINNER OF THE MATCH, BY KNOCKOUT... TAYLOR THE TERRRRRRIBLLLEEEEE!!!" Exclaimed the ring announcer, as Taylor threw Scott's lifeless arms to the floor. She raised her hands in victory and took one last moment to really sit down on Scott's head, rubbing her cheesy stinking feet all over his pathetic loser face.

"HE MUST BE COMING TO NOW! HOW HUMILIATING BEING TRAPPED IN SUCH A DEGRADING STATE! TAYLOR HAS WON THE DAMN MATCH BUT SHE STILL WANTS TO SEND A MESSAGE!" Taylor shouted and hooked Scott's arms again. She lifted him up and walked him over until he was again looking straight down at his own cousin's butt.

"NOT A THIRD PEDIGREE! THE KID HAS HAD ENOUGH!" Shouted Taylor, as she lingered in her stance. Scott looked down, making no effort to move or escape. She made him wait almost a full minute before finally driving him straight down. Liz exploded into laughter upon impact.

"PEDIGREE INTO THE STINK FACE! THIS IS JUST UNCALLED FOR NOW!"Shouted Taylor, as she kept his arms hooked and drove her hips downward, his face smashed into his cousin's rough denim cutoffs. A few moments later and Taylor finally tossed his arms down but remained seated on the back of his head.

"Well now that I, Taylor The Terrible, have officially won this match, tomorrow night's main event has been finalized. It will be, Scott... the Squashed. Versus the team of Taylor The Terrible and her best friend, his cousin, the lovely, the talented... LETHAL LEGS LIZ... In a two on one HANDICAP MATCH!" She drew the announcement on as long as possible. She wanted to feel poor Scott's head tremble for air just a bit longer before finally standing up. He remained face down in Liz' ass, but at least able to breathe somewhat without Taylor forcing his face down.

"And you better get used to that view Scott, because this is going to be one very special handicap match. One where the loser will be FORCED to endure a STINK FACE!" Taylor exclaimed, even going so far as to perform a brief evil laugh. She then grabbed two handfuls of Scott's hair and lifted it up out of Liz' ass.

"And since you definitely can't beat the two of us, I imagine you'll be seeing this again real soon" Liz added, pointing to her butt before rolling to her back.

"Oh and just one more quick thing to tell you about tomorrow night. The only way to win this match is to make your opponent submit. No pinfalls. No dq." Taylor explained, pausing as her lips curled into an amused grin before continuing.

"And on a completely unrelated note, last night after you went to bed, Liz and I discovered her new submission hold." Taylor said matter of factly and began to position Scott's head between Liz' legs. Instantly and in one motion, Liz slapped her legs together and crossed her ankles. Taylor's hands released his hair just in time so that they weren't trapped in Liz' scissor.

For Scott, the pressure was intense and immediate. It was so powerful that he couldn't even cry out in pain. Nor could he call for help when Taylor snatched his arms behind his back. Liz reached up, grabbed two handfuls of hair and forced his face upwards.

"You feel that?" Liz asked, pausing to flex her legs. "That's years upon years of gymnastics training" she explained, before flexing again. She began flexing between every pause she took.

"All culminating" <flex>
"in popping" <flex>
"your goddamn" <flex>
"head off!" She punctuated this one with a prolonged squeeze before finally continuing

"You wanted a match with me?" <flex>
"You thought you could take on the DX army?" <flex>
"Well we got two words for ya... SUCK IT!" She concluded by releasing his hair to execute a crotch chop. When she did so, his head bobbed up for a brief moment before his eyes rolled into the back of his skull. His head hung there for a second longer before finally falling limp. Liz grabbed his hair and pulled it back up. Still squeezing away, she took her free hand and pulled up on both eyelids. When she let go, they fell shut.

"Whoa" Liz reacted astonished.

"What is it?" Taylor asked, releasing Scott's arms. They fell lifelessly to the floor as Liz rolled to her side, causing his motionless body to flop over.

"I fucking knocked him out" Liz said quite calmly, trying to process everything going on inside her at that very moment. She still held his head between her legs, almost forgetting that he wasn't pretending anymore.

"Yea... We thought you'd probably be strong enough to do it. Why are you so surprised?" Taylor asked.

Liz looked up and said with all honesty.

"I was only squeezing at 50%"

After a brief moment of silence, both girls began giggling. Liz let him go and rolled him to his back, satisfied with the night, but Taylor still wanted to do one more thing. She took the cheese, and sprayed DX on his chest. Then to take it one step further, she stood over his head, hooked his mouth open and sprayed a large amount down his gullet. He immediately began to gag as he coughed up the cheese he had hated so much.

"Get some sleep. You have a big match tomorrow." Taylor taunted, covering his gasping mouth with her foot. Liz now squatted down and pinched his nose shut. His eyes grew wide with panic as his hands tried to pry his cousin away. In that moment, he was scared for his life. Gross cheese was squished all around his mouth as his lips were kept sealed by Taylor's disgusting foot. His own cousin was using just two fingers to decide whether he'd breathe and suddenly, she let go.

"We should probably save something for tomorrow." Liz said, and walked away. Taylor took one last moment to now jam her foot into Scott's mouth.

"Tomorrow... The DX Army finishes the job!" She shouted, and performed one last crotch chop.
Old 08-Jul-16, 18:02
Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Well, that escalated magnificently!
Old 08-Jul-16, 21:39
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Damn, Scott is a lucky bastard. Taylor is too hot for words and I love how into the whole thing Liz is becoming. This installment was fantastic and I can't wait to see what the dominant girls have in store for him next time. Thank you so much, mate.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:

Tags
2 on 1, domination, face sitting, headscissors, smother, teens