Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 06-Jan-15, 18:18
Points: 1,241, Level: 13 Points: 1,241, Level: 13 Points: 1,241, Level: 13
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: Humiliated by ex-girlfriend in front of wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvs1040 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Liz the gymnast sounds like an interesting opponent. I assume she was short but with mighty strong thighs?
Yes, about 5'2" and legs like Mary Lou Retton or Shawn Johnson, very muscular and I'm pretty sure her scissors would have been awesome. It was fun wrestling her, but I really wasn't much competition since her dad was a wrestling coach.
The Following User Says Thank You to PinnedB4 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jan-15, 18:50
Banned
Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47
Last Achievements

At least you have your memories!
Old 06-Jan-15, 20:01

Yes, and most of the wrestling memories are really great, even the losses. A few months after Cheryl died I had a couple of sessions with a woman named Anne I met online who claimed to be a dominatrix and liked to wrestle. Once I convinced her I wasn't paying her to bust my balls, it was a pretty good time. I was 52 and she was 30 something, close to my size and did some things to me I'd never experienced before. If Sharon had done the grapevine/titty smother like Anne, I'm pretty sure Cheryl would not have been ok with it. She liked to play rough and was pretty strong, so she made me submit and not just tapout. Anne also did something I'd fantasized about when she threw me over her shoulder and carried me to the bedroom during the second session. It wasn't reverse rape but she was definitely on top and in charge. I didn't contact her again after I decided it was time to get my shit back together. I really lost it for about a year after Cheryl died and dropped a shit load of money on strippers, booze and reefer before I came up for air.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PinnedB4 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jan-15, 17:41

I can't figure out if Sharon was stronger than me, which means I was really a weakling, or maybe she had some natural ability that made her a better wrestler than me. I was a long haired computer programmer who rode dirt bikes and liked to get high back then, but I'm pretty sure I was physically stronger than Sharon. I wasn't much of an athlete, but I grew up across the street from a park with 8 tennis courts, so that was the team sport I played in high school.

The girls who'd beat me before Jeanie and Sharon were another 10 year old, a bigger neighbor girl when we were 12, and a 28 year old co-worker who made a fool of me when we were both stupid drunk when I was 21.

Jeanie and I were high many times when we wrestled, but the results were the same regardless. We were all partying the first time I wrestled Sharon, but I didn't get drunk until after I lost. I don't remember if I thought wrestling Sharon would be a turn-on when it happened, but it was probably anything but when she got me down and I couldn't escape. I'm sure I thought I could overpower Sharon if I could get on top, but for 15 minutes she was in control and I finally had to submit, and then got drunk.

I may have been high when had the rematch since it was a weekend, and unlike my original post where she's a dominatrix, Sharon didn't talk smack. She was probably humoring me since wrestling wasn't her idea in the first place and she beat me pretty decisively the first time. In this scenario Sharon isn't looking for revenge, she's just going to show Cheryl's idiot husband it wasn't a fluke so he'll forget about wrestling her. If that was the case, Sharon certainly accomplished that by dominating me physically and then showing Cheryl that I had gotten a big boner while she was doing it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PinnedB4 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jan-15, 21:53
Points: 4,972, Level: 29 Points: 4,972, Level: 29 Points: 4,972, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Probably not likely that Sharon was stonger than you at her height and weight, just that some women are very competitive and hate to lose. Maybe with your wife right there you subconsciously held back a little and that's all it took to get beat. Or maybe she used to wrestle with her brothers when she was young. Did she have muscular thighs and an athletic body? Too bad you never wrestled with her again, I bet you could've submitted her with a full nelson/bodyscissors hold eventually.
Old 07-Jan-15, 22:29

Sharon didn't have brothers, just an older sister. Like Cheryl, she was more of a girly girl, not athletic or muscular like Jeanie, thus the surprise. What was true was that in the 4 falls we wrestled she was able to counter everything I tried and never allowed me to get on top of her. I don't think Sharon was stronger, but she definitely dominated me when we wrestled. My wife was usually there when I was wrestling with Jeanie and it never made me hold back, so I don't think I was holding back. I was able to make Jeanie tapout occasionally and always went full out, but Jeanie was a better wrestler and proved that over and over for almost 10 years.
Old 19-Mar-15, 21:46
Points: 4,461, Level: 28 Points: 4,461, Level: 28 Points: 4,461, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinnedB4 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Sorry, but this all happened in the 1970s and I don't have any pics. Jeanie used to have some pics of her pinning me, but I haven't seen her in years. Cheryl died in 2002 after 28 years of marriage and I'm sure old pics were among the things that got thrown out.
No worries and thank you for sharing. I am so sorry to hear about Cheryl.
The Following User Says Thank You to j94n For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Mar-15, 21:17

Thought about Cheryl last week since St Paddy's was her birthday and she would have been 63. I was also sad that day because we had to put down our 15 year old Jack Russell Terrier, hated the yapping but we'll miss her.
Old 24-Mar-15, 16:45

Since I was so keen to wrestle any woman who was willing in those days (1970s), I'm surprised that I didn't try to wrestle Sharon again. We saw each other in various settings after she beat me the second time, but never talked about another rematch. I may have been reluctant to bring it up for fear she'd just laugh and say she'd beaten me twice and increase my humiliation by refusing. It's also possible that since she was Cheryl's friend and I'd ended up with an erection each time she beat me, Sharon assumed she'd win and had no interest in indulging my fetish. I continued to wrestle and lose to Jeanie, Liz, Tracy and others after Sharon, but the feeling was different in some way.
Old 24-Mar-15, 18:58

Like many, I enjoy the underdog beats the bigger opponent scenario, and maybe losing to Sharon was too jarring for me to comprehend at the time. Unlike Jeanie, Liz and Tracy, Sharon wasn't athletic and I'd never thought about wrestling with her when we were dating and having sex, but Sharon beat me and didn't seem surprised. She celebrated with Cheryl and Jeanie after winning our first match, but I never heard Sharon brag about beating me, she just acknowledged it was true when asked.

Tags
domination