Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Nov-15, 11:33
Points: 55,562, Level: 100 Points: 55,562, Level: 100 Points: 55,562, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,593 Times in 792 Posts
Default Re: How did you develop this fetish?

I remember the real starting point of my mixed wrestling fetish. I'd have been about 12 yo and was around at my friend's house, a boy of similar age. His sister and her friend were in his back garden. They were about 17 and 16 years of age and as it was summer, they were wearing shorts and t-shirts. Everything was as you would expect. The girls were being superior and we were being annoying little shits as boys of this age usually are in the presence of older girls. The gave us repeated warnings to behave, which of course we ignored. The older girl ( his sister ) suddenly lost patience, chased me and threw me to the ground. With an age difference of 5 years, she was both heavier and stronger than me and put me in a body scissors. I don't think that she even knew what a body scissor hold was---she just put her legs around my waist and squeezed. I instantly felt there was something pleasurable about a girl's legs wrapped around you and squeezing, but I still tried to get her off me. Seeing my struggles, the younger girl plonked herself on my chest and pinned my arms to the ground. I was totally helpless and the experience undoubtedly led to the mixed wrestling fetish which I now endure/enjoy. I hasten to add that there was nothing overtly sexual about the encounter-----we were just kids larking about.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bonnie4444 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Nov-15, 17:43
Points: 3,257, Level: 23 Points: 3,257, Level: 23 Points: 3,257, Level: 23
Last Achievements

I was nine years old and watched two women pros on TV in 1960. Don't remember who the gals were but a big black gal pinned the smaller white gal to win the match. Been hooked ever since and have always had a thing for the black wrestling gals.
Old 18-Nov-15, 23:07
Points: 6,475, Level: 34 Points: 6,475, Level: 34 Points: 6,475, Level: 34
Last Achievements

As a kid, I constantly wresled and fought with girls.
I had have a weird fantasy of being beaten (pass out, falling asleep) by a girl after an exhausting and long fight (otherwise it is boring).
I simply took a paar of plastic swords with me, gave a girl one and started to fight with her.

Nowadays not alot has changed,
I visit some female friend, tackle her to the ground and tell her that she has to defend herself and try to defete me, if she doesn't want to get bitten or spanked.
Then I dominate then for a long time, until they get frustrated (I trained BJJ, mixed martial arts, etc, since I was a kid), and then let them win.

When they win after a long and exhausting fight, the results are the most interesting.
For instance, they play with your body and actually do a long victory poses very often,which is kinda nice.

I think my fetish or interest developed as I was very young (10 -11).
Like I wrote befor, I alwasy fought (playfought) with girls, but with boys alike (I love to fight).
But the first time I fought a girl, I was like hypnotized from the sensation. Especially, the first time a girl pretended to kill me, posed on top of me and then "woke me up" with a gental kiss.
From there, branches like being strangled and also dominating women myself started to develop.

Last edited by RyonaReverse; 18-Nov-15 at 23:16.
The Following User Says Thank You to RyonaReverse For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Nov-15, 13:41
Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nudelsuppe [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
As a kid, I constantly wresled and fought with girls.
I had have a weird fantasy of being beaten (pass out, falling asleep) by a girl after an exhausting and long fight (otherwise it is boring).
I simply took a paar of plastic swords with me, gave a girl one and started to fight with her....
But the first time I fought a girl, I was like hypnotized from the sensation. Especially, the first time a girl pretended to kill me, posed on top of me and then "woke me up" with a gental kiss.
From there, branches like being strangled and also dominating women myself started to develop.
Pretty much like my case. My fantasy revolves around getting KOed after a fight. I didn't get the chance of fighting against girls, though. But playful fights with other kids (and even a swordfight, just like your case) would give me erections and I was always willing to be the one that got knocked out.

I don't like to fight for real, though, and I stopped playing like that with other kids at an early age after a fight in which I jizzed my pants.
I remember since I found out about mixed wrestling in the internet I'd go for the pictures of guys and girls being knocked out (even sleeperkid's world was good for that). I mostly watch the videos in which there is a KO or a handjob, but from time to time I like to watch a more realistic fight if the girl is hot and the guy is a good match.

Also, the goal when I fight my wife is that she knocks me out in fantasy. She considers it weird and gets a bit frustrated because she's also a submissive, but she has become very skillful and knows very well what I expect.
I don't like the domination and strangling, though. She once tried to do that in a fight and even though she did a good job I didn't enjoy it.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixed For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Nov-15, 19:16
Points: 17,531, Level: 57 Points: 17,531, Level: 57 Points: 17,531, Level: 57
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,966 Times in 332 Posts
Thumbs up Re: How did you develop this fetish?

For me, it was a tv programme, it was a Sunday night about 10pm i was still up but reluctantly had to go to bed, i was about 7 or 8 i reckon. Mayhap a bit younger but who can tell when your my age 41. It was a priview of what was going to be on the show that night, it was a factual programme like a tv show called 'World in Action' but it was on the BBC not LWT. A current news show in other words.

Looking at the tv as i said my goodbyes to my parents, a snippet of the planned show had a woman wrestling a man, my heart skipped a beat as i starred at the tv, the growing feeling in my stomache, similar to nervous knots i suppose, the preview was maybe 10 seconds but the bbc were pretty good at editing so it switched between holds and the woman was really taking it to him, it was in a ring, the lady looked powerful in her black leotard, i remember her being a busty blonde, she had him in a headlock, flipped him, the ref getting involed whilst she had him in a head scissor, i just remember her pro boots and the aggression. The despair on the mans face and the grunts and groans and her shouting. Pretty fricking awesome, i would love to see that again.

It stuck in my head, that scene. Probably if i did see it again it wouldnt be half as good to how much i have seen on the net but that vision all the way back then just brings a little bit of joy.

It's a great fetish, and it is a fetish. Freestyle you know nothing lol
The Following User Says Thank You to mooler_moosh For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Nov-15, 18:08
Points: 9,497, Level: 41 Points: 9,497, Level: 41 Points: 9,497, Level: 41
Last Achievements

I had my first experience of being beaten by the opposite sex when I was like 13-14 years old and got roughed up by a lady in her 30s. Suprisingly, it didn't develop any fetish. A year or two later I was reading these bodybuilding magazines and some of them had mixed wrestling videos advertised especially when some videos pics consisted of women holding men in headscissors. That hooked me onto this fetish and from then there was no going back :P
The Following User Says Thank You to MWFan For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Nov-15, 19:35
Points: 4,972, Level: 29 Points: 4,972, Level: 29 Points: 4,972, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Can you give us some details about how you got roughed up by the woman in her 30s?
Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to jvs1040 For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Nov-15, 14:44
Points: 9,497, Level: 41 Points: 9,497, Level: 41 Points: 9,497, Level: 41
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvs1040 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Can you give us some details about how you got roughed up by the woman in her 30s?
Thanks.
Like I said, I was 13 or 14 years old when this happened. A new neighbor had moved in a they had a boy who was a year or two younger than me. We were not very friendly at the beginning and I was only getting to know him well. I used to play throw and catch with a tennis ball with a few kids living nearby. Once, I was at his house watching TV and suddenly he snatched the tennis ball I had. Now, given the age difference he was still almost my height and I didn't like the way I was treated so I started to forcefully snatch it back from him. He kinda bullied me and asked me to forget the ball and hearing that I pushed him and got on top of him trying to get the ball. His mom came running to the and saw me on top struggling with him and she thought I was beating the crap out of her kid. She screamed and tried pushing me off but I got back on top of her son. This pissed her and she twisted my hand hard to get me off balance but I was still intent on getting the ball from him. Suddenly she yanked my hand and I fell off him and as I was trying to get up my head came between her legs. While still holding my hands tight she closed her legs so my head was locked between and she started slapping my back hard to which I started to scream and then she pushed me down and left me. She seemed like a psycho to me but in the end I got my ball back. They didnt stay for long and shifted somewhere else. I still wonder how that incident never developed this fetish in me ... and some mixed wrestling pics in muscle magazines lit the fire even though I feel if the incident had happened after the fetish developed, I'd be fighting with her son perhaps every other day
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MWFan For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Nov-15, 15:30
Banned
Points: 762, Level: 10 Points: 762, Level: 10 Points: 762, Level: 10

Third Grade!
Friends's House!
Television!
Movie!
Bambi-Thumper Diamonds!

Forever XD
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to goku77 For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Nov-15, 15:44
Points: 11,984, Level: 47 Points: 11,984, Level: 47 Points: 11,984, Level: 47
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,586 Times in 561 Posts

Oh yeah, the big legs of Bambi squeezing the shit out of Bond are still fucking arousing! I bet their 2 would kill him in pool in real fight!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trump55 For This Useful Post:

Tags
beginnings, facesitting, facesitting art, fetish., literature, mixed wrestling