Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-May-16, 20:32
Points: 1,102, Level: 13 Points: 1,102, Level: 13 Points: 1,102, Level: 13
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: Wrestling with Lisa, my ex (true stories)

The only other time she farted on me, where there wasn't an ounce of playfulness to it (at ANY point!) was the summer of her freshman year in college. We were broken up at this point, which was honestly what made it so humiliating.

Lisa had a great ass, loved to fart, and was never shy about it. They never stunk to the point which they could clear a room, and they were ALWAYS loud. Maybe it was because she had such a thick, fit ass, I don't know, but we often joked between us about how her farts were perfect. She was proud of them, and frankly, she had every reason to be!

So it was the summer after her freshman year of college. We had been kicking soccer balls around at the field that was now ~ 2 mins walking distance from her parents' house. Without getting into their finances, her parents moved to 3 different homes in the 4 & 1/2 years I knew her. This was the third. Her bedroom, since she technically only lived there in summers, was on the first floor. As you walk in the front door, you could either walk to the right and enter kitchen, or go straight ahead and enter Lisa's bedroom. We entered the house and went to her bedroom. She had a boyfriend back at school, and I had begun seeing a girl I worked with a few weeks earlier. She was sitting on her bed, and I was leaning up against her dresser ~ a foot away, as we were talking. About what? I don't remotely remember.

I do however remember her changing positions from sitting, with both feet on the floor, to getting on all fours on her bed, with her ass sticking up in the air. My speech slowed as I began to figure out what she was doing. It wasn't the first time ...

She cut me off, "Wait. Be quiet... LISTEN"

I knew what was coming.

Then she looked at me, as I half-smiled, knowing she was about to fart.

Then she said it, looking me straight in the eye, almost breathing in, as she exclaimed:

"Get your nose in there."

I'm entirely confident I scrunched my face up, as I was processing those five words.

Later on, as again, we stayed friends for a solid 2 years after breaking up, I would ignore her demands to "smell my feet" or "kiss my ass" (or the farts that were within a few feet of my head) as honestly, I WANTED to not only respect myself, but knew if there was any chance of getting back together with her, I needed HER to respect ME. Those days were personal struggles between wanting to be a natural submissive and wanting to travel another route, thinking that route was for the best long-term.

That day? There was no struggle whatsoever. I got down on my knees, next to the bed, and without saying a word, put my "nose (right) in there". With my nose now pressed right into the ass of my ex-gf, she blasted me in the face.

It only kind of smelled, and I stayed there on my knees, breathing it in quietly. As my ex-girlfriend was on all fours; my nose against her ass.

It only kind of smelled, and I stayed there on my knees, breathing it in quietly. As my current girlfriend was somewhere else.

I'm sure it was only a few seconds in real time, but it was long enough to make me feel like her bitch. There really aren't words to describe the mindfu*k that just took place.

She didn't say a word, as she got up and walked out of the room. I didn't want to make eye contact because frankly, I just willingly let my ex-girlfriend fart directly up my nose. I glanced up as she was walking away, staring at the ass that my face was just pressed into. I'm not even going to try to pretend I wasn't mesmerized by it! I glanced down, knowing that that very same ass, had now given me a boner.

Ughh! Now the personal struggle was real. I didn't want her to know she given me a hard-on. I got up on her bed, and layed on my stomach. When she finally came back in the room, orange Gatorade in hand, she said, "That felt good" and took a sip, without so much as a hint of a smile. For me, it felt a LOT of things. Humiliating, at the top of the list. I didn't respond, and she began talking about god knows what, as my mind was still elsewhere.

I've said a few times in here I regret not taking advantage of the moments when they were there. In hindsight, knowing we would never get back together, I wish I HAD just given in and smelled her feet, or kissed her ass when she told me to. If we weren't getting back together, I should've just thrown any attempts at self-respect out the window and enjoyed the moment. On that same note, I almost wish I could've asked her how it felt to dominate me in the days long after we were broken up, where the role power was no longer within a country mile of "even". I would've LOVED to have known what was going through her head at times like this; if anything. Admittedly, when we were dating and I'd take on a dom role, I didn't actively think about it/examine it in my own mind that much.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jmj580 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-May-16, 23:50
Points: 4,008, Level: 26 Points: 4,008, Level: 26 Points: 4,008, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

how lucky you are !!
Old 29-May-16, 18:40

There was also a time her younger sister almost farted in my face.

So in a recent match with Lisa, her consequence was that afterwards, she got to sit on the couch, while I was sitting down on the floor under her (legs over my shoulders). She would 'get to torture me', whenever she wanted, for an entire tv show, which inevitably meant scissor my head. I'm not saying it doesn't turn me on to be helpless in a good headscissor, but IT HURTS. I know there was a debate in another thread about how so & so "is a bitch" for tapping to his sister or cousin's headscissors. If you've ever been in a tight headscissor OR had strong legs scissor your head, yes, its erotic, but there is also a huge element of pain.

So I lost (as was the case often - admittedly, I was letting her beat me left & right these days). That was roughly the end of our civility towards one another that day! Every couple mins, she would put the squeeze on my head and I would shout my submission. The first few times? She was cool, and let go when I gave. But as time went on, she was holding on longer and longer, beyond my submission. It got to the point where I'm not only verbally submitting, but also trying to pry her legs apart with my hands (it didn't work. Spoiler for anyone locked in a tight scissor, it NEVER works). Truthfully, the eroticism wore off, and annoyance (on my end) set in. Finally I told her "it (was) done". Well, that only prompted her to squeeze one last time ...and not let go. I wasn't verbally submitting, so much as I was calling her "a fucking cunt" and demanding she let go. I eventually dug my nails into her thighs as hard as I fucking could. She finally let go, but not without slapping the back of head, HARD (and not in a playful way). It was practically an open-hand punch. I stormed out of the room, and told her to "get the fuck out". She did, and we didn't talk for a solid day. *I know, "a whole day of not talking" is such an absurd statement, but when you're a teenager, it's big deal.*

So how does her sister tie in? Lisa and I made up the next day. And a few weeks later, we were wrestling after school at her parents house, as both her parents AND older brother were out of town for one his away soccer games.

For background purposes: Lisa lived with her parents, younger sister "Ainsley" (not her real name), and older brother, who played college soccer, but commuted, as school was a 5 min drive away. Ainsley had long brown (naturally) curly hair, was ~5'3 and 115lbs. She played soccer as well, but didn't have nearly the legs & ass Lisa did. Admittedly, she was a cute girl, but the longer I dated Lisa, the more she became like my own sister to me.

She threw out the consequence of "getting to torture me for an entire TV show", with the biggest shit-eating grin on her face. I IMMEDIATELY objected. "Absolutely not!" To which she then added in, "AND I get to tie your arms up, since you dug your nails into me last time". It literally turned into a 3 minute argument with me stating that had she just let go when I gave, I wouldn't have dug my nails in bla bla bla. As you can guess, I eventually caved on the consequence.

Before we began, I triple-checked with her that Ainsley was at her boyfriend's (parents') house, and not coming back until late. You would think the pain of being scissored relentlessly the first time would override the desire to be dominated, but that's where your wrong! The intrigue of her tying up my arms was too much to pass up. So I lost (IIRC, 2 straight falls ...the details of this match aren't really there tbh).

Like last time, after the loss, I had a seat on the floor in front of her. She took off a sock, and began tying my wrists behind my back with it. Admittedly, the tie-up was definitely a huge turn-on. The headscissors were FAR more playful this time. She was completely cool about it and insta-stopped squeezing the second I submitted (go figure, after the argument that ensued last time).

I swear to you, we didn't get 5 minutes into watching tv before we hear the door to the outside room open. The was an outside sun room/entry room that led into the living room (*this was the 1st house her parents lived at, fwiw*). "Oh fuck" I said out loud. "Play it cool". Lisa puts her legs down, around my shoulders. Luckily a) I didn't have a boner and b) it WAS her younger sister; which was very much preferred to one of her older brothers stopping by the house. Ainsley walked in and said "Hey guys", and kept walking left, into the kitchen. "Untie me" I said to Lisa.

You would think Crisis Averted right? Wrong. "Oh no!" was the reply. "Lisa Erin. PLEASE. Untie me. Come on." She then shouts towards the kitchen, "Hey Ainsley, comeer!" This is not good. I know her sister knows we wrestle. I don't know how much else she knows. Does she know I often lose and that there are consequences for losing? Does she know Lisa makes me her bitch afterwards?! Does she know I've literally breathed in her farts? It's one thing for Lisa & I to share this, but I didn't want other people to know about it.

Ainsley comes into the room and replies "What's up?" and looks at us. I'm honestly not sure if it was obvious my hands were tied behind my back or not, but she immediately followed that up with an inquisitive, "What are you guys doing?" Trying to cover it, I said "Nothing" before Lisa replies, "Just making [Jmj580] beg for his life? Wanna see?" She immediately began squeezing. I didn't want to submit, let alone beg. I tried to play it cool and just say "I give", before she'd do it again, and I casually gave.

Ainsley took a seat on the couch next to her and started watching tv with us for a easily a couple mins before looking down to notice my hands. "Wait. Hold On. Are his hands tied up?!?!" "Yup!" Lisa immediately replied. "Wanna squeeze him? It's fun" I honestly don't think her sister could've made me submit, but still, I did NOT want her to try. "Nah, I'm good" she said back, and luckily Crisis Number Two Averted.

This lasted for several minutes as we literally just watched television. Lisa wasn't squeezing any more, Ainsley sat next to her watching, and me, on the floor doing the same (still tied up of course). This was before Ainsley said aloud, "I think I gotta fart".

"WAIT, HOLD IT ...AND DO IT ON HIS HEAD! He might like it!!" Lisa advised her. They both immediately began laughing as I said clear-as-day "Ainsley don't. Please don't" and I was 100% serious. I could not risk getting a hard-on with her younger sister laying an egg on my face. Having my face farted on would've honestly been humiliation enough, but her looking down and seeing a boner before/during/after would've made things uncomfortable forever.

Lisa and I were fooling around once in her bedroom, when Ainsley walked by. She heard us, doubled back, and opened the door to be a jerk. I immediately threw a pillow over my lap. Most people would've walked out then and there. Not Ainsley. Not only did she NOT walk away, but she sat on the bed with us and started grilling us
"Watchya guys doing in here?

Why do you have a pillow on your lap [jmj580]?!?

Why don't you take the pillow off your lap??"

I could NOT afford a repeat ... with no pillow on my lap ...or hands to even put one there ... if she had farted in my face.

Ainsley not only got off the couch, but she made an entire production out of it. She stood a few feet in front of me, with her ass facing me, and slowly started backing it up towards me. I did the only thing I could and kicked her leg, HARD. I know, it was an a-hole to kick a girl, but honestly, I didn't want her to fart on me here. Lisa immediately squeezed my head as hard as she could, gritting her teeth as she told me "Don't you EVER fucking kick my sister! Got it???" I put my legs down, and immediately stopped protesting. I was probably panting at this point, as the pain was excruciating. "Get him Ains" and with that, she backed her ass up about two inches from my face. Lisa stopped death-gripping me now, and just kept a light grip, with her hands holding my head in place.

"Come on Ains. Do it!" Ainsley was straining now, as she was trying to push out a fart. I just stared into her ass, knowing there was nothing I could do. Lisa was cheering her on at this point "Do it! And make sure he smells it too!"

As hard as she strained, Ainsley couldn't make anything come out, which was lucky for me. "Eh, you got lucky [jmj580]. Maybe next time." This time, the crisis WAS averted as she walked away.

Last edited by jmj580; 29-May-16 at 18:47.
Old 30-May-16, 00:16
Last Achievements

do you remember the biggest fart she ever made when you were still friends ??
Old 30-May-16, 15:08

Quote:
Originally Posted by mephistofele [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
do you remember the biggest fart she ever made when you were still friends ??
She's farted on or pretty close to me hundreds of times - many of which when we were just friends, but those were on my back (during a back massage) or she'd just lean her ass up against my leg etc. Admittedly, those don't particularly ring any bells b/c there was zero humiliation and/or lead-in to them. Just Lisa being Lisa. The only one I remember, from the time we weren't dating, was the one above. As much as I'm curious to 'what she was thinking' at the time, chances are she wasn't. She probably just said "get your nose in there" half in jest, but didn't stop once she was about to fart on my face.

In terms of loudest fart ever:

[This was during the time we were dating] I had just bought a home gym (basically picture a Bowflex, only smaller and non-name brand). My previous gym set = some adjustable dumbbells and a bench from my parents' picnic table. We kept it in my basement. Anyway, the home gym required assembly, so it was her, myself and my father putting it together. This took a solid two+ hours before it was assembled.

Finally we got it put together, and my Dad went back upstairs. Lisa was then laying on her stomach on the long wooden picnic bench. I'm standing ~5 ft behind her talking, when she cuts me off, "Wait. Shhh"

and then she let out the LOUDEST AND LONGEST FART I've ever heard in real life. I'm not exaggerating when I say this thing was no less than 5 seconds long!! We both immediately started cracking up before she explained that she'd "been holding that in for over an hour". It was an insanely impressive fart! We started to talk about something else, before I then cut her off and flat out asked to smell it, it was THAT impressive. From the time it happened, to the time I actually got my face in there was probably over a minute. It didn't smell any longer (if it ever did at all). We joked for a few days about it, having referred to it as "The Greatest Fart Ever". In 35 years of being on this earth, still to this day the greatest fart I've ever heard in person.
Old 31-May-16, 07:56
Last Achievements

that was really impressive ..
as you seems to be on humiliations like me...imagine receiving that fart right on your face
you should write a story about something like that ...a fictional one ..
i would read that infinite times xD
The Following User Says Thank You to mephistofele For This Useful Post:

Tags
ex gf, mixed wrestling, true story, wrestling