Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 06-Sep-18, 20:59
Points: 2,897, Level: 22 Points: 2,897, Level: 22 Points: 2,897, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Mixed Wrestling and height

And Rolles Gracie Jr. showed that 4:th-degree black belt in BJJ and 3:rd dan black belt in Judo doesn't help very much when you face a former WSM-winner :P

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 06-Sep-18, 21:46
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85
Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,502 Times in 2,394 Posts

Personaly, the smallest girls who beatet my where Ariel-X, VeveLane and Antscha.

I'm 6'1 and a little more than 300 pounds and not weak! In Armwrestling only 2 trong bodybuildergirls beated me till now!

Techniks wins overstrengs, so long the strengs of a technical person goes under 70% of the strength of no technical person!

For the anecdote!

The smallest girl throwed me with a holding shoulder hipthrow where 5'3 high and only 102 pounds heavy. But i stand very relaxed... she is not known in the Sessionworld or Martialartist. I learned this to here...

It was this kind of throw but obviously not so perfectly executed, but for a quick time i was in the air!

Old 06-Sep-18, 22:11
Points: 3,152, Level: 23 Points: 3,152, Level: 23 Points: 3,152, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syrnothan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
And Rolles Gracie Jr. showed that 4:th-degree black belt in BJJ and 3:rd dan black belt in Judo doesn't help very much when you face a former WSM-winner :P

Technics without instinct are nothing .

Quote:
Originally Posted by ours01 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Personaly, the smallest girls who beatet my where Ariel-X, VeveLane and Antscha.

I'm 6'1 and a little more than 300 pounds and not weak! In Armwrestling only 2 trong bodybuildergirls beated me till now!

Techniks wins overstrengs, so long the strengs of a technical person goes under 70% of the strength of no technical person!

For the anecdote!

The smallest girl throwed me with a holding shoulder hipthrow where 5'3 high and only 102 pounds heavy. But i stand very relaxed... she is not known in the Sessionworld or Martialartist. I learned this to here...

It was this kind of throw but obviously not so perfectly executed, but for a quick time i was in the air!

They are all three girls in which there is the character trait of wanting to win at all costs. And they have a very fluid technique as well as a remarkable stamina. If you are too rigid, they will tear you.
Old 07-Sep-18, 00:02
Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syrnothan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Actually, four of Pudzianowski’s five MMA losses came when somebody submitted him on the ground — the basic Gracie tactic.

Pudzianowski boxed for seven years and also has studied a style of karate since he was 11.

The takedown was there. Gracie foolishly tried to stand with him.
The Following User Says Thank You to ClckwrkOra For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Sep-18, 05:43
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85
Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,502 Times in 2,394 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClckwrkOra [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Actually, four of Pudzianowski’s five MMA losses came when somebody submitted him on the ground — the basic Gracie tactic.

Pudzianowski boxed for seven years and also has studied a style of karate since he was 11.

The takedown was there. Gracie foolishly tried to stand with him.
me it looks as, that he had a little bit of chance Pudzianowski... he surprised Rolles quite badly!

Last edited by ours01; 07-Sep-18 at 22:08.
Old 07-Sep-18, 15:51
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ours01 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
me it looks als, that he had a little bit of chance Pudzianowski... he surpised Rolles quite badly!

Jiu-jitsu cannot defeat a former World’s Strongest Man.

Therefore, it is impossible that Pudzianowski lost to:

* James Thompson: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

* Karol Bedorf: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

* Marcin Rozalski: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

* Sean McCorkle: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to ClckwrkOra For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Sep-18, 21:57
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClckwrkOra [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Jiu-jitsu cannot defeat a former World’s Strongest Man.

Therefore, it is impossible that Pudzianowski lost to:

* James Thompson: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

* Karol Bedorf: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

* Marcin Rozalski: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

* Sean McCorkle: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
OBVIOUSLY it can. I was ironic, mostly. But to say skill beats anything, regardless of weight etc, regardless of the differences in strength ..is just plain wrong.

Otherwise there would be no weight classes. Nor gender.

According to..(an eternity later. it seems Magnus Samuelson knows some Gracie and has trained with one. I have only google as my source, and very vague. But obviosly he is nowhere near the likes of Anji or Emma_Switch (only use you as an example because you've been active in the thread).

Who would you bet on, in SW (no GI):
Samuelson in his prime against (one of) the best woman in "this scene"?
The Mountain (i always forget his name) vs another?

Considering this Bulldozer has "won" against (I have no idea but that's the impression I've got from reading his posts) some very very good malevsfemale-wrestlers - as in they failing to make him clap, as it have been squiemi-competitive....... I'm quite sure where I would put my money, as long as they are given one advice and follow it (don't hold back one bit)...but that would probably lead to injuries so le's say a hypothetical death match where they give everything they have, within rules.

If slamming would be allowed, I would bet my life on it (if i wasn't hypothetical, I would require quite alot if I win the bet ), but after googling it's forbidden all but everywhere...
Old 08-Sep-18, 00:51
Last Achievements

Quote:
OBVIOUSLY it can. I was ironic, mostly. But to say skill beats anything, regardless of weight etc, regardless of the differences in strength ..is just plain wrong.

Otherwise there would be no weight classes. Nor gender.

According to..(an eternity later. it seems Magnus Samuelson knows some Gracie and has trained with one. I have only google as my source, and very vague. But obviosly he is nowhere near the likes of Anji or Emma_Switch (only use you as an example because you've been active in the thread).

Who would you bet on, in SW (no GI):
Samuelson in his prime against (one of) the best woman in "this scene"?
The Mountain (i always forget his name) vs another?

Considering this Bulldozer has "won" against (I have no idea but that's the impression I've got from reading his posts) some very very good malevsfemale-wrestlers - as in they failing to make him clap, as it have been squiemi-competitive....... I'm quite sure where I would put my money, as long as they are given one advice and follow it (don't hold back one bit)...but that would probably lead to injuries so le's say a hypothetical death match where they give everything they have, within rules.

If slamming would be allowed, I would bet my life on it (if i wasn't hypothetical, I would require quite alot if I win the bet ), but after googling it's forbidden all but everywhere...

So when are you personally going to go to a jiu-jitsu dojo and and roll with some their smaller, weaker purple belts?

You can let them film the results and post on YouTube.

Since you know you’re right, you can single-handedly prove that jiu-jitsu will not work against a stronger opponent.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ClckwrkOra For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Sep-18, 09:01
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Quote:
So when are you personally going to go to a jiu-jitsu dojo and and roll with some their smaller, weaker purple belts?

Since you know you’re right, you can single-handedly prove that jiu-jitsu will not work against a stronger opponent.
LOL, reminds me of a posters humorous question on the late Kyla's yahoo board "Could Kyla kill an adult male gorilla with her bare hands?"
The Following User Says Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Sep-18, 11:49
Last Achievements

Quote:

You don't understand my point, or don't want to.

Skill is the most imortant factor. But skill doesn't beat/overcome everything. It's that simple and I honestly don't know how this can be a question of debate.

Why should I have to do anything?

I've already given an example, on this very forum. Or examples.....

What is your problem?

I gave Bulldozer as an example.