Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Sep-18, 08:59
Points: 4,185, Level: 27 Points: 4,185, Level: 27 Points: 4,185, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Ideas for new stories I'm thinking of writing

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirksneath [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
fred1951, you've given me an idea for a story that I commissioned someone to write for me a while back, and it's turned into a series, with the third part still in progress. This story is about a 12 year old girl who is a delinquent, and the parents are no longer able to control her and send her to the grandparents. She is able to do as she pleases as they are old.

They depend a lot on Al, an older man who lives next door. He encourages them to be strict, don't let her run all over them and do what she wants. He realizes she skipped school and calls her on it in front of them, as she walks in barefoot and not even carrying her shoes or books, so he knows she wasn't in school. The grandparents put her on restriction and impose other punishments thanks to Al, and the girl comes to despise this man.

With help from her best friend, an equally mean little girl of 11, she decides to get even. They attack the grandparents one night, knowing the first person they call will be Al. The terrified grandparents are locked in the bedroom with the girls pounding on the door, and sure enough, they call Al, who talks to the grandfather as he hears the pounding on the door and grandmother screaming. He agrees to come over.

When he gets there, the granddgt is choking the grandmother, and the other girl has poor grandpa in a neck scissor, choking the shit out of him. Al tries to intervene, but they soon are taking turns with him after disposing of the hapless grandparents. Although the friend gets to wrestle and fight with Al, the granddgt mostly wants him for herself, so she tells her friend to pack up some clothes for their getaway, and then go to Al's house to look for money and anything else valuable. She wants quality time with Al, then looks at the terrified man, and says, "You're mine," then goes to work destroying him. The rest of the story involves fighting, extreme violence, physical and emotional abuse of the man, by both girls but especially 12 yr old granddgt.

A second story begins with the girls being in a cheap motel room. The manager calls the police because they are so young with no adults around, so the cops come and the girls attack and disarm them, then have some fun with the cops, beating and wrestling them. In the story I commissioned (and mine may be different, so I don't think I'm giving too much away), they each choose a cop and then wrestle them, turning it into a game, seeing who can inflict the worst torture and abuse, sort of a competition. One girl has subdued her man, so she can watch the other girl take the other cop apart, piece by piece. The other girl holds her man in place with her legs so he can watch the other girl destroy her chosen victim.

After the cop is slowly killed, the girls take the remaining cop hostage, deciding to flee before other cops come to check on things, and end up in another cheap motel, taking turns with the second cop who is pleading for his life. The second girl gets the pleasure of finishing him off, determined to make things worse for him than even the first cop.

Needless to say, this story is very violent, with multiple victims, and when the girl finally gives the second cop the mercy of death, the girls will go on a killing spree, determined to torture and kill every man they can get their hands on. The second story will end with them sneaking up the driveway of a very isolated home in the country, where they look through the window and see two men watching a ball game, two men who are enjoying a male bonding experience and a ball game one minute and the next minute they will be literally fighting for their lives against two barefoot, half naked little savages, two sadistic little girls who will be with them all night long, for a seemingly endless night of extreme torture, in which the girls will inflict as much pain as possible with only their bare hands, bare feet, and of course, bare legs.

As indicated, this series is being written by another writer I've commissioned. However, I will add it to my list of ideas for a possible series. I will probably limit it to one story for the forum, but will probably incorporate the idea of killing some cops. Nothing against policemen, but the idea of two young girls disarming two police officers and forcing them to fight for their lives without weapons is appealing to me. Thanks, fred1951.
Thanks for the nice words.Maybe they can attack a policestation,killing the 4 cops whho are there and then wait till the cars come back and wipe out the whole squad?
The Following User Says Thank You to fred1951 For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Sep-18, 10:50
Banned
Points: 2,977, Level: 22 Points: 2,977, Level: 22 Points: 2,977, Level: 22
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%

Default Re: Ideas for new stories I'm thinking of writing

Quote:
Originally Posted by fred1951 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks for the nice words.Maybe they can attack a policestation,killing the 4 cops whho are there and then wait till the cars come back and wipe out the whole squad?
My stories are far fetched, but not quite that far fetched. I think for someone will to do it, a post apocalyptic story, maybe one in which something has caused ALL preteen girls, to become criminally insane, killing every adult they can get their hands on might fill the bill for that one. It could be like the movie Precinct 13. I like the John Carpenter version, and have seen the other, but didn't like it much, so I was mostly doing other things when it was on, and don't remember much about it.

In the original, the precinct was closing, so only a skeleton crew was left when a gang attacked it. You could have a larger force at this precinct, or it could be a small town police station, when girls from a nearby summer camp descend on it, after killing all the counselors.

I don't feel comfortable yet trying to write a story with a cast of dozens, maybe even hundreds or thousands of characters, both female aggressors and victims. I have a writer who does commission work for me, and I have a similar plot for him, although it doesn't involve policemen. (But it could, at least among many others). In this story, reminiscent of a couple of different plots by Stephen King, something causes the girls at a summer camp for kids ages 9-11, to go criminally insane. They mostly go after older boys and men, and kill the male counselors, then after beating the female counselors and boy campers up in self defense, then leave the camp and go into town, attacking and killing every man they can.

There is a large gathering of men at the large home of one man, playing poker, watching football, scratching and farting and all kinds of male bonding and men stuff. It could be a frat party, or a country club setting, although I want a setting where there are no females, or very few, so maybe some kind of guys only thing.

Anyway, the guys learn what's going on from local radio and TV broadcasts, as well as phone calls to and from friends and family. They see a bunch of little girls headed down the long driveway to the home and try unsuccessfully to keep them from coming inside, but of course they do, and over a period of at least a couple of hours, they slaughter the men, a total massacre, maybe spending quality time bonding with about five survivors, who would naturally be the strongest men. They really take their time with them.