Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 26-Nov-17, 07:56
Points: 5,702, Level: 32 Points: 5,702, Level: 32 Points: 5,702, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Mother Dominates Daughter part 3

Lily was sitting on her living room couch watching tv when her mother Julia walked in holding up a board game. "Wanna play Twister?" Julia asked her daughter. "Sure mom. I got nothing else to do."
Lily was wearing a pair of yoga pants and a tank top. Julia was also wearing yoga pants, but she had on a t-shirt. Julia layed the mat down and Lily held the spinner. "Ok mom right foot green. Julia did as instructed. Then Lily spun and had her left hand on blue. She had no idea that this was all a trick to becom pe her mother's yoga mat.
as the game progressed Lily was shaped like an arch with her hands and feet on different colors. Her mom saw this as a perfect opportunity to strike. She slammed her fist on Lily's belly causing her to collapse on her back clutching her stomach. Julia stood astride her with her hands on her hips and a devious smile. She placed her foot on her daughter's stomach and added pressure. "Today you're going to be my yoga mat sweetheart!"
Lily groaned under her weight and felt stupid for not seeing this coming. She had no choice but to endure another punishment from her mom. Julia was now standing with both feet on Lily's belly. She began to do yoga poses all the while ignoring her daughter's pain. She then sat down with her legs crossed on Lily's chest. "You make a great mat darling. I can sit on you all day." She started to bounce her Lily's breasts. "Please mom. You're so heavy. I don't know if I can take your weight any longer." Lily groaned. "Oh stop complaining!" Julia said as she shoved her foot in her daughter's mouth.
Lily was gagging very loudly. She had tears streaming down her face. Julia then decided to end this punishment by sitting on Lily's face reverse. Lily couldn't breathe. She knew her mother was going to make her pass out. She just stared up at the fading silhouette of her mom's back as the pink yoga pants coverd her mouth and nose.
Julia sat on her unconscious daughter's stomach with a sense of satisfaction. She felt so powerful whenever she was on top of her. She decided that she was going to stand on her daughter's chest until she woke up. When she regained consciousness her chest was so sore. Her mother stepped off her and walked away. Leaving Lily on the floor gasping. Thus was going to be a regular thing.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to unknownbro17 For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jan-18, 22:30
Points: 9,393, Level: 41 Points: 9,393, Level: 41 Points: 9,393, Level: 41
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Mother Dominates Daughter part 3

Such an evil mother ansd such a great story, I love it!
I wish you could publish another episode, maybe with Lily challenging her mother to fight in order to take revenge, and Julia first destroying her with her superior fighting skills and then humiliating Lily and making her her footbitch.

Tags
daughter, mother