Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 11-Jul-18, 17:12
Points: 1,712, Level: 16 Points: 1,712, Level: 16 Points: 1,712, Level: 16
Activity: 2.5% Activity: 2.5% Activity: 2.5%
Last Achievements

Default Anyone had a custom through HTM?

Hi! I've had a couple of customs produced through various companies (with Fighting Dolls being my fav so far), and have been trying with Hit the Mat, though unsuccessfully.

I've had email exchanges with them twice now where everything has been setup and I've told them I was ready to get the final price and start the ball rolling, and each time they've gone radio silent.

So far, they've been wonderful to deal with up until that last bit. I would guess either their inbox is just super busy and messages are easy to miss? Not sure. I'd like to give them the benefit of the doubt since they do such great work.

Has anyone else successfully done a custom through them and how was your experience?
Old 16-Jul-18, 02:50
Points: 64, Level: 1 Points: 64, Level: 1 Points: 64, Level: 1
Activity: 12.5% Activity: 12.5% Activity: 12.5%

Default Re: Anyone had a custom through HTM?

I've done a custom and a sponsorship through HTM. A little slow to respond sometimes, but I did get what I paid for and was happy with them.
The Following User Says Thank You to MD88 For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jul-18, 06:30
Producer
Points: 25,837, Level: 70 Points: 25,837, Level: 70 Points: 25,837, Level: 70
Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,832 Times in 737 Posts
Default Re: Anyone had a custom through HTM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohioboxerko [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi! I've had a couple of customs produced through various companies (with Fighting Dolls being my fav so far), and have been trying with Hit the Mat, though unsuccessfully.

I've had email exchanges with them twice now where everything has been setup and I've told them I was ready to get the final price and start the ball rolling, and each time they've gone radio silent.

So far, they've been wonderful to deal with up until that last bit. I would guess either their inbox is just super busy and messages are easy to miss? Not sure. I'd like to give them the benefit of the doubt since they do such great work.

Has anyone else successfully done a custom through them and how was your experience?
Hi, can you email [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] again? Timely communication is a bit of an issue for Darrius but it's also possible he was waiting for an answer from talent or trying to work out a schedule and it fell apart there.

Cheers,
HTM