Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Art

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 20-Jan-15, 19:52
Points: 23,719, Level: 67 Points: 23,719, Level: 67 Points: 23,719, Level: 67
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Amy's Conquest - Illustrated Amazon Story Site **NSFW**

Hey starwars
I just wanted to say most of amy stories kinda seems similar and booring. Look at LH art, they have way better stories than you guys and thier stories differ. Also it would be better if you could color most of stories.
Old 22-Jan-15, 02:44
Points: 7,623, Level: 37 Points: 7,623, Level: 37 Points: 7,623, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Hey DD. Well, first off, let me say thanks for giving your opinion on our site, as whether its good or bad, I do appreciate anything you guys have to say about it.

As for your comments specifically, I do try to get a nice variety of stories for us to illustrate on AC, reaching into the cataloges of many top level authors, each with their own unique style, which we then use our wide array of artists to jump onto and really make these stories Pop with excitement. Do you have other story suggestions that youd like AC to tackle in the future?

Regarding your comment about having them more in color, well while of course most of our stories (and that of LH-Art) are in black and white (either inked or shaded pencil), we do have several artists on hand who specialize in color artwork. Artists such as Jupiter I, Lopo, Diego, RagMan and all of our CGI artists, do deal with color artwork, though I must say that some of my favourite artists (both on AC and LH-Art) are those while deal primarily with B&W illustrations (but hey, maybe that’s just me)

In any case, thanks very much for your comment here, and I do hope that what you see coming on AC in the future is a bit more to your liking.
Old 03-Mar-15, 03:28
Last Achievements

BIG NEWS!! Amy's Conquest Has Expanded!

We now have a site that lets you purchase our Massive list of illustrated and text stories, as well as our audio clips, INDIVIDUALLY. So for any of you that aren't Full Members of Classic AC (and shame on you if not), as maybe you're just interested in hunting for your favorite select stories when you want them, or you're thinking of Fully Joining Classic Amy's Conquest ([Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]), but want to see what our stories look like first, then the Amy's Conquest Store is for YOU!

Visit us at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] and you'll be able to purchase Any of our stories separately, and for Fantastic Prices (if I do say so myself). You'll also be able to search through such stories based on favorite artist, so want to see all that we have from Max or Rob, Jebriodo or Stef, or ANY one of the Unreal artists we've worked with in our entire history, it's just a click away!

So if you're not a Full Member of Classic Amy's Conquest, for whatever your reasons, then You Must visit our BRAND NEW Amy's Conquest Store, and ENJOY all of our Amazing Amazonian Artwork, bit by bit, or take it All at once, it's entirely up to YOU!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StarWars1977 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Apr-15, 02:24
Last Achievements

Hi again all!

Hope you don't mind if I post a few preview pics of our latest Amy's Conquest products, seen now on our Main site ([Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]) as well as our Brand New Store site ([Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]).

As always, please see the below (which is only a Tiny Taste of what we have at Amy's Conquest), and ENJOY!

NEW - From Our Illustrated Stories Section:

Girls These Days - Hope is a teenage musclegirl, who loves to build her body hard and strong! Though when her older brother David, and his best friend (who Hope has a crush on) are using her gym, she decides to show them who's the Boss, as she out-lifts and then over-powers her bigger brother; turning him from Tough Guy to Slave Boy with her super strong physique! A new artist to AC, Diego, lends his Unreal artistic talents to this story by Miles Endeavour!

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Angie's Toy Boy - Meet Angie, the new girl in school. She's over six and a half feet tall and weighs more than two hundred pounds. All the boys wonder what's under those loose sweaters and baggy slacks she always wears, beside her breasts which are too massive to hide. Find out what 5'2", 110 pound Tom discovers when he becomes Angie's newest plaything. An Awesome story by Puppetman with Amazing art by Ronaldo!

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The Fraternity - Wrestling around with Sorority Girls is hardly a task that any pledging Frat Boy would call Hellish, though when these gathering of outclassed young men go against the Awesomely Amazonian array of girls from the Tri-Delt House, all thoughts of pleasure go out the window, and are replaced with Helplessness, Inferiority and Pain! Amazing artist London is back for another story, this one an Amazon Lover Classic!

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Hockey Night In America - A hockey player is shocked to discover that an opposing player (who's proved to be his superior on the ice) is actually an amazingly beautiful woman; one who uses her feminine charms and physical strength to both lure him to a local bar, and then back to her place, where she proceeds to utterly destroy him on the mats! Proving her superiority over him again and again, while making him crave it completely in the end! Unreal artwork from R.M.G. here, taking on this Incredible story by Skip!

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Secrets Of A Muscle Marriage (Part 1) - Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be married to the strong muscle goddess of your dreams? Well, wonder no longer! Just ask Karl, the lucky husband of the powerful and muscular Mel. We suspect that he'd tell you it's great - IF you can get him to use his tongue and his lips for anything other than worshiping Mel's mighty muscles! A very revealing story by Christa, illustrated by Max!

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

And don't forget to check out our Coming Soon Section for even MORE sexy female muscle artwork, as well as our Exclusive Text Story Section where some Amazing Amazonian Authors (such as Sonofjack, Pac, Calffan, AmazonFan, Eddy, Spoonmaster, demented20 and others) lend their all too Sexy writing skills for some out of this world Female Muscle Stories (seen in full ONLY on Amy's Conquest!)

Thanks as always to you all for your continued support of AC, I do hope you all Enjoy these little Amazonian treats, and visit us at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] and [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] for Much More!

DTM
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to StarWars1977 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Apr-15, 13:33
Points: 23,511, Level: 67 Points: 23,511, Level: 67 Points: 23,511, Level: 67
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,543 Times in 298 Posts

Donīt you have stories with more "normal" girls, like the ones drawn by Alvarodiego or Zero Galvan?
I think if you can add this kind of stories like the ones of Alvarodiego will
be a lot of people of this forum who will buy them!
Me, the first one
But will be very hard for you to find him...I think heīs retired...
Old 03-Apr-15, 19:53
Last Achievements

Well, Im not quite sure what you mean by "normal" girls there nippur, I am quite familiar with Zero Galvans work (great artist, who we are actually in the process of working with currently), and I dont see what we have on Amys Conquest to be any less normal in their women than the storys Ive seen ZG do. Im certainly up for aiming for more of what you are after, is there a specific type of woman or storyline that you would like us to go towards?
Old 03-Apr-15, 21:45
Points: 23,719, Level: 67 Points: 23,719, Level: 67 Points: 23,719, Level: 67
Last Achievements

yes most of AC story line seems to be same with very muscular girl dominating average guy. Also since they dont have color all drawings look similar to me. LH art has far better storyline and variety
Old 03-Apr-15, 22:42
Points: 23,511, Level: 67 Points: 23,511, Level: 67 Points: 23,511, Level: 67
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,543 Times in 298 Posts

I love Jenny Poussinīs body (please google her)...she is so hot, and have some muscles too...
I am not saying that all your women have to be like her, but may be at least one of them?
Of course I donīt know anything about the process of the artists from your
site of making this female characters, if they work with models as reference or simply they imagine them the way they draw them...
Thatīs simply my humble opinion...may be I am wrong...
Old 04-Apr-15, 07:15
Last Achievements

To nippur:

Ahhh, I see what you mean, by normal girls you mean women that arent overly muscular at all, yes shapely, sexy and fit (with large breasts), but not very muscular. Totally cool about that, and Ill definitely see about making sure some of our newer stories encorporate that type of female physique in them.

While most of our fanbase do like muscle on the women we illustrate (most of them, alot of muscle), Im all good with setting something up for future stories that involve less muscular (while still fit and sexy) Amazon Girls. Im all about getting good variety in our overall catalogue, delving into many different authors stories, as well as getting many different artists working to illustrate them.

Your idea here sounds like a good path to take for some of our next set of stories that we plan to have illustrated (in fact, I know Rafael is tackling one such story, with a female form more to your liking nippur, as we speak). In the meantime, feel free to check out some stories already on Amys Conquest that I think would fit your feminine preferences, such as:

An Amazons Vengeance
Room Raiders - Amazon Style
An Unexpectedly Strong Amazon

To Darkdragon:

Again, I am sorry that our stories arent to your liking, and that you find them all too similar and boring. I do try hard to get a nice assortment of different stories posted on Amys Conquest, done by different top notch artists, with their own unique artistic styles. Im not looking to badmouth LH-Art in the least, as I too am a fan, and have been for Many years now, though personally (and objectively) I do think our stories in material and artwork easily hold their own with LHA, and Im proud to be running a site that is even held in the same breath as such a classic site in this field.

As always, I thank you both for sharing your opinions on Amys Conquest here, and as always I more than encourage anyone else, pro or con, to do the same.

Last edited by StarWars1977; 04-Apr-15 at 07:22.
Old 22-May-15, 06:39
Last Achievements

Hey again. Just letting you know that we have recently changed the Preview Illustrated Stories Page on our Amy's Conquest site (found here - [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]), doing so as the previous one was FILLED with preview pics, Great for all of you female muscle lovers, though it took A LONG time to load up (as I'm sure many of you realized) This new page loads up Instantly, as while all of the preview pics are still there, their thumbnails have been replaced with simple links, which you can just click on and see the picture in Full Screen, as always! Hope you'll all like this format better, as its load time will be Instant, though if not, please feel free to let me know, share your opinions about that (or anything else regarding AC) here, and I'll be happy to take all of them into account! Thanks as always! DTM