Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 13-Jan-15, 11:22
Points: 10,686, Level: 44 Points: 10,686, Level: 44 Points: 10,686, Level: 44
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,148 Times in 183 Posts
Default Awkward encounter...

I knew my next training session with Jim was going to be awkward. He was a black belt in jiu jitsu and I had put him to sleep in a triangle choke. I'd even thought about canceling my lessons and finding someone else to train me. After much consideration I decided to go back for more if he still wanted to teach me.

I was sore all over after the first session. He had worked muscles I never knew I had before. I was also more than intrigued. I can see how some girls can get under a man's control. Part of me wanted to go back because he had turned me on so much.

I had three hours scheduled on a Tuesday at 7pm at his place. The whole reason I had paid for private lessons was because I loved training and fighting in a bikini. The skimpier the better. I'd fantasize about it and find myself trying on and buying new bikinis every chance I could.

I showed up early because I wanted to meet with Jim before my training partner arrived. I rang the doorbell and he met me at the front door wearing a pair of workout shorts only. My heart skipped a beat as I saw his large muscular frame without a shirt.

"Your early," he said very seriously.

"I figured we could talk before my training partner showed up," I said innocently.

"That's fine, we can talk while your warming up, get changed and I'll get things squared away in the back. Sharon will be a little late anyway," he said as he was walking off.

He left me standing in the front room holding my bag. I knew where to go to change, so I made my way to the bathroom.

My fighting outfit for the day turned out to be a white micro bikini. I thought I had packed my string bikini, but I'd grabbed the wrong one. I took longer getting ready because after our last encounter I wasn't sure I wanted to dress like this, especially not like this!

This thing was tiny. The top had enough fabric to cover my nipples, a very tiny string came up and tied off at my neck and back. You could see most of my boobs. The bottom was a thong in the back and the tiniest of fabrics in the front.

My tanned and toned body wore it well but I was sort of nervous to go out like that. I left my bag in the bathroom and walked out like I wore this everyday. Jim was still in his shorts and watched me walk across the room, never taking his eyes off of me.

I strode right up to him, put my hands on my hips as I looked up and tried to confront him face to face, "I need you to train me," I said as seriously as I could.

"I'm fighting a very strong opponent in less than 10 weeks and I don't want to lose. I don't need you to drive me crazy or try to have sex with me. I'm here to learn how to grapple," I said.

He just looked down at me, not saying anything.

"I know I kicked your ass last time, but I still need you to stay focused and train me," I said looking him with my big brown eyes. My eyes have been known to melt most guys and bring them to their knees. He just stood staring at me.

"We'll start with stretches and some lite warm ups," he said without answering my statements.

I had a lite sheen of sweat on my barely clothed body as Sharon walked in. She was dressed in a typical martial arts gi with a white belt.

"What the hell do we have here?" she said as she came into the room and sized me up.

I looked over at Jim, hoping he would answer.

"Sharon, this is Stacy, she prefers to fight wearing as little as possible. Apparently she doesn't like anyone pulling on her clothes as she grapples and that's just how she fights," Jim said as he stood there in his shorts with no shirt.

"Oh, and she caught me working out and I just hadn't gotten around to putting on my gi yet," he said nervously.

Apparently Sharon and Jim had dated in the past and she was still possessive of him.

"Fine, I wish I would have known," Sharon said as she took off her gi top revealing a sports bra. Her bottom rested just below her belly button.

She was a big girl. Not fat, but big. Outweighed me by at least 40 pounds. Taller than me too. At least by 4 inches. She had short blond hair, a flat belly and strong arms.

I looked tiny standing next to her. I tried covering myself by folding my arms then thought, "the hell with it," and started to tie my hair up in a pony tail.

"Stacy, I've instructed Sharon to kick your ass by putting you in specific holds. Fight her as hard as you can. She will get you right on the edge of submission and then I'll instruct you on how to counter. You and I will finish the lesson by working on these moves in detail," he said as Sharon looked more and more pissed.

I shouldn't have said anything but I did anyway. "What makes you think she can kick my ass? She has what? A white belt? I've never had my ass kicked by a white belt before."

We started the match and I regretted those words as soon as we locked up. I glanced at the mirror as we pushed against one another. *My bikini clad body left nothing to the imagination as I could see my side muscles straining, just trying to keep up.

"Ok, hold that for a second guys," Jim said as he moved in. "Stacy, your feet should be here, back should be at this angle, move hips this way, belly tight, ok, wrestle," he said as he had just touched me all over. Rubbing his hands down my legs to position my feet, placed on my waist to adjust my hips, and placed one hand on my back and the other on my belly to position me just right.

He did it again!! "He did not just do this to me," I thought as I got hot and my heart skipped a beat all at once.

At the exact moment Sharon tightened her grip and rushed me, bending in and picking up both legs she slammed me down on the floor and landed on top of my body. Before I knew it she had me in a school girl pin, sitting on my neck with my arms stretched above my head.

It happened so fast I didn't have time to counter or resist. I was laying there and I heard her muffled voice taunt me, "Wow miss bikini black belt, a white belt is kicking your half naked ass."

I wasn't sure if my top was still on, the way she slid up my body and sat on my neck. I knew my tiny bottom was still on. My bare ass was touching the cold pad on the floor and my shoulders were being crushed by her weight.

I needed to think but all I could think of was Jim staring at my bare belly as I lay helpless under his ex girlfriend. I knew I was even more exposed than last time, but I figured I'd suck my tummy in a little and arch my back just to drive him nuts.

But he turned the tables on me again. "No time to pose Stacy, put your feet flat on the floor and bridge your way out of this," he said as he bent my knees and placed my feet where he wanted them. He then put his hand under the small of my back and instructed me how to arch.

I've seen the video of Luzia pinned in a tiny bikini and arching her back. I've also seen what her private parts looked like in this position. The concave of her belly as she arched to get away. I knew what he was looking at and it was turning me on.

He gently glided his hand down my belly, right down the concave line in the middle, down to my belly button, with his other hand under my ass as he tried to give me support and instruction on how to resist this pin.

He was driving me crazy and he knew it. I couldn't believe I'd gotten myself in this position again. I was loving it and hating it all at once. I'd made a mental note that once Sharon left I was going to kick his ass quickly and make him pay for what he was doing to me.

(to be continued)

Last edited by Stacyann; 13-Jan-15 at 15:08.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stacyann For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jan-15, 12:29
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: Awkward encounter...

I have just realised what I want to do with my life. I need to become a jiu jitsu instructor. Jim is living my dream!
Old 13-Jan-15, 12:41
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Now that's funny Mix...
Old 13-Jan-15, 16:49
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

I was beyond pissed off! I knew he had set me up to fight this bigger girl as payback for beating him the other night. But I was pinned by a much heavier girl. My muscles were still sore from my last training session so every time I tried to bridge out my belly muscles were hurting.

I was so mad I was having to choke back tears. I had to make myself stop twisting and kicking to get away. I tried to lay still under my captor and get my head on straight. As I tried not to cry my breathing was erratic and I could feel my belly quivering.

I knew Jim could see this as I was choking back sobs, with my bare belly exposed like it was he could see every breath I take.

Sharon continued to mock me. "Jim? Our black belt bikini girl is crying? I'm not hurting her, she's crying because it's the first time a white belt kicked her butt!"

"She's crying because she's pissed," Jim said. "Now you can really beat her, because a mad fighter is a sloppy fighter."

I knew I had to get my emotions under control. I just hated being out of control. I was turned on and helpless all at the same time, knowing my sexy body was fully exposed but losing made matters worse for me.

Sharon quickly let me up from my pinned position and slid down my body and grabbed my feet. She put my foot in a foot lock and was very painful. I knew how to counter this but it hurt so bad, instead of putting weight on my foot and lifting her head I leaned back and moaned.

That was a vey bad mistake. In the time it took me to catch my breath she quickly stood and spun around and had me in a figure four leg lock. This is one of the most painful holds I'd ever been in. It's not a normal grappling move, so I wasn't expecting it.

I took time to look down my body, my top was off with my boobs exposed. My tiny bottom was on but not covering much. My sexy body was being punished by this bigger girl and I was still nearly in tears.

As I lay flat on my back, suffering, Jim came beside me and began to instruct. "Roll her over Stacy, reverse the hold and you can get relief. Use that awesome little body of yours and roll her."

I tried, but she was simply too heavy. While I was twisting my body to roll her I had a full view of my body in the mirror. This only made matters worse for me. The sight of my bare body being dominated by another woman in front of Jim was making me very hot.

I gave him a look that could kill and said, "I am going to make you pay for this."

When Sharon heard this she put more pressure in the hold and and I cried out in pain.

(to be continued)
Old 13-Jan-15, 20:45
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

No matter how hard I tried I could not roll her over. She was simply too heavy and too strong. I was very pissed off. In less than five minutes this girl had put me in three separate holds. I was undefeated against men in grappling and up to this point I had not beaten a girl in wrestling.

This is why I had Jim training me. But now all I could think about was kicking his ass for messing with me.

Sharon let me up and I straightened by bikini top. She left after making more cutting remarks and giving me dirty looks.

"Jim, I appreciate you helping me, but rubbing me and getting me all flustered caused me to lose that match! That wasn't fair," I complained.

"I flustered you?" he smiled as he played innocent.

"I'm going to make you pay for this," I said.

"So you want to fight me little girl? Bring it on," he challenged.

Before he got that out his mouth I almost took his nose off with a spinning back kick. He back away, but he wasn't quick enough, I dropped to one knee and hit him right in the balls.

This knocked the wind out of him as he bent over, grabbing himself and dropping to his knees. "Oooommmmphhhhh!!!!!" was all he could muster.

My belly button was right in his face as I held his head next to my tummy, mocking him, "Poor baby, bikini black belt beating you again?"

He couldn't speak he was in such pain. I pushed him over on his back. His legs were bent up and he was still holding himself as he was trying to catch his breath. He was completely at my mercy at this point.

I sat on his face with my bare butt and continued to mock him. He tried pushing me off but I'd caught his balls just right and he was in alot of pain.

"Stacy I'm going to hurt you bad for this," he was saying over and over.

"Careful little boy, I may not be finished with you yet," I teased.

(to be continued)
Old 14-Jan-15, 07:09
Last Achievements

Oh god.

I was joking when I said I wanted to be a BJJ instructor, but I am serious when I say I wish I was Jim right now. That sexy woman with that hot body in that tiny bikini sitting on his face only moments into the match... Lucky bastard.
Old 14-Jan-15, 13:27
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Oh god.

I was joking when I said I wanted to be a BJJ instructor, but I am serious when I say I wish I was Jim right now. That sexy woman with that hot body in that tiny bikini sitting on his face only moments into the match... Lucky bastard.
Thanks Chris. He wasn't feeling very lucky at the moment.
Old 15-Jan-15, 22:22
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

I allowed Jim a short break so I walked over to the table to get some water. As I turned to look at him he was trying to get up but he was moving very slowly.

The problem a striker faces when they fight someone is they have to be prepared to strike. *My karate training teaches me to incapacitate my opponent. When I fight it shouldn't be to test my skills. I have to be prepared to almost cripple my opponent. If I'm just will to give them love taps I can wind up hurt.

This is why the wrestler beat me. I was not willing to hurt her. But I knew Jim was a much stronger opponent, so when I fought him I fought him to take him out.

I needed to be trained to grapple so I could hold my own against the wrestler I was fixing to fight in ten weeks. But Jim seemed to have other plans for me. I decided to just go with it and play his game.

It was a very dangerous game because he thought nothing of torturing me. But I'd shown twice now that I could beat him so I decided to have some fun.

As I stood watching my shirtless opponent struggle to get up I looked across the room at myself in the mirror. It turned me on to see my bikini clad body slowly walking up to my defeated opponent to inflict more punishment.

He was on one knee, still trying to catch his breath when I took his head and pulled his face into my bare belly. I was mocking him and teasing him when he began to rub his face on my flat tummy and he kissed my belly button.

I boxed his ears just hard enough to hurt him then drove my knee into his bare stomach. He fell over clutching his stomach trying to catch his breath. I grabbed his shorts, and it took some effort but I pulled them off and tossed them across the room.

(to be continued)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stacyann For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jan-15, 08:22
Last Achievements

I'm feeling both jealous of and sympathetic to Jim, but finding it impossible to take my eyes off the pretty warrior in the tiny bikini.

Avidly hanging off your every word, Stacyann. Thanks again for such a great story.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jan-15, 12:09
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

As soon as I had his shorts off he tried getting up to continue his fight. He was still moving slow because I had knocked his wind out of him. While he was bent over I took his back and locked in a rear naked choke.

I don't care how many black belts you hold, when this hold is properly applied its hard to break. It's only a matter of time before you lose consciousness.

He stood up and twisted and turned and jerked and clawed at me, trying to get my bikini clad body off of his bare back. Since he was naked I could see he was turned on. It was quite a site to see this well built man being totally owned by me.

We fell to the floor and I had him on his side and was watching his body struggle in the mirror as he hung on to his last few moments of consciousness.

(to be continued)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stacyann For This Useful Post: