Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Oct-17, 21:23
Points: 16,667, Level: 56 Points: 16,667, Level: 56 Points: 16,667, Level: 56
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Feeling of truly being defeated by a woman

I have to agree with the original comment and say that for me also, the way the woman reacts to knowing she is clearly superior to me is a big part of it. When she gets me in the position where she has complete power over me, and is clearly enjoying the moment, is the big turn on.
The Following User Says Thank You to kyguy2016 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Oct-17, 23:12
Points: 13,602, Level: 50 Points: 13,602, Level: 50 Points: 13,602, Level: 50
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyguy2016 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have to agree with the original comment and say that for me also, the way the woman reacts to knowing she is clearly superior to me is a big part of it. When she gets me in the position where she has complete power over me, and is clearly enjoying the moment, is the big turn on.
Agreed. I've been finished with a tight sgp with my arms trapped above my head. The looking up to her aspect & also having your ability to move taken away really adds to it
Old 04-Oct-17, 00:20
Points: 4,900, Level: 29 Points: 4,900, Level: 29 Points: 4,900, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Julie Squeeze had me in the reverse figure four and held me there for about an hour as she took a nap in the session. If I moved, she tightened the grip.
The Following User Says Thank You to mnicolo For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Oct-17, 00:39
Points: 5,081, Level: 30 Points: 5,081, Level: 30 Points: 5,081, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny Lane [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
By my reckoning, a guy need not feel bad about losing to a woman like that, even if he went into the match thinking there was no way he could lose. So, the best kind of match with a woman (or the worst, depending on his point of view) might occur when he's bigger and stronger than she but she's in far better aerobic shape and keeps struggling, twisting and turning until she wears him down and beats him. After awhile, he feels control slipping away from him and can't stop her.

Now, that's the type of mixed match that could really bruise a guy's ego, especially if he had spent most of the early match in control, don't you think?
I haven't had that experience in a single match, but I suppose my first and second matches with Jasmine are similar to that experience. The first time I wrestled her I easily dominated the match. The second time we wrestled we were pretty even until I started getting fatigued then she pinned me.
Old 04-Oct-17, 01:33
G-Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyguy2016 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I also agree with this. Nothing sexier than watching a woman feel empowered and enjoy kicking ass, especially when it's yours
Old 04-Oct-17, 02:34
Points: 1,542, Level: 15 Points: 1,542, Level: 15 Points: 1,542, Level: 15
Last Achievements

My ex girlfriend beat me in a serious wrestling match. Her favorite thing to do would be to get a good headscissor first and put me on the verge of knockout so I would stay weakened the rest of the match. She had amazing cardio due to being a marathon runner and her endurance was amazing. She would purposefully let me think I got her. Once I got on top she would typically scissor my arm to make it as painful as possible and as soon as one gave out she would lean her weight on it and trap my head between her legs before I knew what happened. If I guarded my head then she would get behind me and scissor my sides until she could get my head. Once she got my head and squeezed the match was over. She would make sure I stayed in a dazed state, no matter the length of the match. From there she controlled the fight. I would feel humiliated and excited at the same time. I enjoyed the fact that I could go full force and still be laid on my ass by a woman. This also spiced up other parts of our lives.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jglovemixwrestle For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Oct-17, 02:53
Points: 3,754, Level: 25 Points: 3,754, Level: 25 Points: 3,754, Level: 25
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jglovemixwrestle [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My ex girlfriend beat me in a serious wrestling match. Her favorite thing to do would be to get a good headscissor first and put me on the verge of knockout so I would stay weakened the rest of the match. She had amazing cardio due to being a marathon runner and her endurance was amazing. She would purposefully let me think I got her. Once I got on top she would typically scissor my arm to make it as painful as possible and as soon as one gave out she would lean her weight on it and trap my head between her legs before I knew what happened. If I guarded my head then she would get behind me and scissor my sides until she could get my head. Once she got my head and squeezed the match was over. She would make sure I stayed in a dazed state, no matter the length of the match. From there she controlled the fight. I would feel humiliated and excited at the same time. I enjoyed the fact that I could go full force and still be laid on my ass by a woman. This also spiced up other parts of our lives.
Good God, why is she your ex???? You screwed up letting that unicorn get away!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to rassel4fun For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Oct-17, 03:01
Points: 23,315, Level: 66 Points: 23,315, Level: 66 Points: 23,315, Level: 66
Activity: 35.7% Activity: 35.7% Activity: 35.7%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinme [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Cindy beat me arm wrestling. We also went to the gym together and she pressed 65 pound dumbbells with each hand for 12 reps. The guys at the gym were awestruck.
Bench press? It's great

And how about the others stats? Biceps? Shoulders press?
Old 04-Oct-17, 03:12
Points: 1,542, Level: 15 Points: 1,542, Level: 15 Points: 1,542, Level: 15
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rassel4fun [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Good God, why is she your ex???? You screwed up letting that unicorn get away!!!
lol she wanted to move to Russia and my job does not allow contact with people from there. it was peaceful. If she ever returns to the U.S. I hope we can try again.
The Following User Says Thank You to jglovemixwrestle For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Oct-17, 14:55
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts

One of the most interesting sensations is when my wife has been in a tight side headscissors, and stars squeezing then just looks down on me while she is doing that all the while she is knowing that she is in complete control