Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > General Discussion [Off-Topic]

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Closed Thread

Old 21-May-18, 21:27
Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Help Save Net Neturality!

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Force [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Wow, such emotional aggression. What's with all the names guy? You seem to have a lot of pent up anger. Well if the shoe fits. So you think somebody is going to respond favorably with a reference to some obscure study that's clearly politically charged and full of generalization? Why don't you start taking shots at religions on this forum as well and see what happens. You really are a piece of work (go ahead and add that to the list). It's too bad common sense has eluded you. Also, my question about dems funding it was a quip. And btw, here's your little snarky response that turned this whole thing into a political direction....."Trump fanboys heart oligopolies. Dang". Or did you just caught up in your self-righteous fervor in being a troll that you conveniently forgot about that? I think we are done here clockwork.

You’re right. You packed five insults into three sentences, then said you were “taking out the trash.”

I thought you might share why you felt the need to call me all those names.

On, but it’s time for you to run away and make America great, isn’t it?

Well, you’re currently responding to my comments to others at a rate of every two or three days.

So I won’t be surprised if you come back soon to call me more names!
Old 21-May-18, 21:35
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Help Save Net Neturality!

Alright, gentlemen! Thanks for the debate! Closing the thread until further updates.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread