Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > General Discussion [Off-Topic]

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 29-May-18, 02:48
Points: 15,348, Level: 53 Points: 15,348, Level: 53 Points: 15,348, Level: 53
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Feeling kind of different

So this afternoon I was at my favorite watering hole. It didn't take long to notice the very beautiful toned athletic looking blonde sitting directly across from me. Any other male would have noticed her. But it's different for me. She was wearing a tank top and The first thing I noticed was her incredibly toned bicep. Not overly large but definitely toned and a little bit intimidating. Of course visions of that bicep wrapped around my neck ran through me. Then I noticed her beautifully French manicured hands and of course I imagined her right hand tightly grabbing her own left bicep to help keep that right bicep tight around my neck as her left hand slid behind my head to push it forward and complete the rare naked choke. Only then did I notice how beautiful her face was and of course I imagined her chin resting on the top of my head making it impossible for me to find her hands and escape the hold.
Any male would have noticed her beauty but not quite the way I did. I guess I am kind of different.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ricoswrap For This Useful Post:
Old 31-May-18, 05:07
Ignore My Taps
Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,719 Times in 291 Posts
Default Re: Feeling kind of different

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricoswrap [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
beautiful toned athletic looking blonde sitting directly across from me... I imagined...the rare naked choke. ...how beautiful her face was and ...making it impossible for me to...escape the hold.

Any male would have noticed her beauty but not quite the way I did. I guess I am kind of different.
Well, me too. I was moving some of my lots of stuff of my mixed wrestling experiences from chest to boxes when I came across one of my tapes today that is remarkably similar to what you have just described. The tape is labeled 34" inseam.

I was on my way up to Baltimore for some titty bar wrestling when I stopped into a bar along the way. After a while, a beautiful, tall, well built, physical redhead came in and sat with a fellow whom she knew at the bar. With a slightly worshipful and yearning expression, I made eye contact. We discreetly and politely flirted from about fifteen feet away, until I felt good about approaching her. We agreed that she could see that other fellow anytime, but that she could only see me now.

We went across the highway, and I rented a hotel room. I explained that I wanted wrestling, and she was game to try it. This tall girl kept turning our encounter more toward the purely sexual, but we steered our course back to our mixed wrestling. She was not skilled at all, but mostly willing to try. With her good looks and her long legs, it was a bit of unexpected fun.

I think I gave her about $85 to fool around with me for the hour. I called her long distance a couple of weeks later but we never got together again. 34" inseam. I think of her fondly sometimes. I can post a picture or two if you'd like.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WrestlingMike For This Useful Post:
Old 31-May-18, 18:42
Points: 7,346, Level: 36 Points: 7,346, Level: 36 Points: 7,346, Level: 36
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

Of course we would like that. We never don't want pictures.
Old 31-May-18, 21:04
Points: 7,300, Level: 36 Points: 7,300, Level: 36 Points: 7,300, Level: 36
Last Achievements

I certainly notice strong, muscular legs and an athletic body before anything else. But when you get and amazing body with a beautiful face it leaves an impression.
The Following User Says Thank You to scissorme2tight For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jun-18, 14:52
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

I usually notice the face first, then the body, athleticism & strength, I'll often check out the but, and breasts - that's pretty far down on my list. Everyone has different interests. A friend of mine told me once he loves thick pouty lips (lips are even further down my list than breasts).

One time, many years ago when I was about as smooth as sandpaper, there was a lady who worked out at my neighborhood gym - a discount place, not one of the trendy places, most of the people who worked out there weren't very attractive, but there was this one lady with nice muscles. She wasn't pretty but she had a nice body. I got up the nerve to try to flirt with her and I said "nice muscles' or something like that. She laughed and walked away. In hindsight, there's a pretty good chance she was gay.

Point is, the muscles did it for me, even if she didn't have the looks.
Old 02-Aug-18, 04:53
Ignore My Taps
Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,719 Times in 291 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyIncognito [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Of course we would like that. We never don't want pictures.
Red ww 34" inseam is exactly how I found that tape labeled from this roadside pub encounter that I had some years ago on the way to a Baltimore strip club. I found that I had an equipment fault when I tried to transcribe this tape over to a format where I could shoot stills. I didn't want to entirely disappoint an intended result so I managed a workaround. This is very poor quality because of the workaround that I had to use today, but you can still see a glimpse of the female's beauty and size here, and of course her very long, long legs.

In the quick glimpse that I took of this tape today I saw that there were actually some pretty good wrestling scenes in this encounter after all. Most times, as I had done in this case years ago, I just checked the tape afterwards for tone and picture quality and then just filed it away. I've done a very lot of taping through the years, but usually don't watch much of the stuff myself very often.

Anyway, this tall redhead with beautiful proportions just had a great attitude of having fun with me that evening for a while. Not bad for a chance roadside encounter...

As always, please do not repost these pictures anywhere.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC01247 (2200x1237) (2).jpg (1.91 MB, 123 views)
File Type: jpg DSC01246 (2020x1136).jpg (1.93 MB, 123 views)
File Type: jpg DSC01250 (2020x1136).jpg (1.86 MB, 99 views)
File Type: jpg DSC01248 (2200x1237).jpg (1.84 MB, 144 views)
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to WrestlingMike For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Aug-18, 11:04
Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39
Last Achievements

I check on a woman if her face is attractive to me. The next thing I see is her boobs, but then I stay around that area. I watch her arms and shoulders and fantasize about having them wrapped around me. And there's something with armpits in which a bulging deltoid crosses right in front of the sideboob that drives me crazy. Then I check on the legs and the last thing I look at are the ass and feet.

Of course it's weird and related to my fetish.
Old 17-Aug-18, 11:27
Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,924 Times in 486 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
One time, many years ago when I was about as smooth as sandpaper, there was a lady who worked out at my neighborhood gym - a discount place, not one of the trendy places, most of the people who worked out there weren't very attractive, but there was this one lady with nice muscles. She wasn't pretty but she had a nice body. I got up the nerve to try to flirt with her and I said "nice muscles' or something like that. She laughed and walked away. In hindsight, there's a pretty good chance she was gay.
I don't think it's appropriate to flirt in the gym. If women are serious about working out, they might really hate it.
Old 17-Aug-18, 21:22
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazonia [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I don't think it's appropriate to flirt in the gym. If women are serious about working out, they might really hate it.
I've never learned how to flirt. The nuances are beyond me, but in general I agree with you, though I waited till she was finished and this was a local and very empty gym at a neighborhood center, not a for profit crowded one. The room was nearly empty.

Either way, she was clearly not interested, though she wasn't mad. She laughed and kept walking.

But in general, I agree with you. Flirting with a total stranger in public weird, at a bar it's probably OK. Not sure where else.
Old 06-Sep-18, 14:42
DMC

Amazonia makes a great point. I never talk to women at the gym they are there to work out. I will reply if they say something to me but honestly the gym isn't a place to flirt.

Also I am always amazed at the number of really old guys like 60 plus hitting on girls in their 20s trying to work out. The girls often look irritated and give very short replies.

What makes them think a hot 20 something would be remotely interested in a guy old enough to be their grandfather ?