Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 14-Feb-17, 18:59
Points: 4,024, Level: 26 Points: 4,024, Level: 26 Points: 4,024, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: The bullies problem

Quote:
I just wish that she would turn on Ethan because he seems like the biggest asshole of the bunch in these stories. He needs a serious ass kicking to change his bad attitude.
To be fair, we've only seen him interact with people trying to bully him. It would be interesting to see how they react around normal kids, or even other victims of bullies.

Another well-written and enjoyable story. Keep up the great work!
The Following User Says Thank You to jughead For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Feb-17, 07:10
Points: 57,567, Level: 100 Points: 57,567, Level: 100 Points: 57,567, Level: 100
Activity: 88.1% Activity: 88.1% Activity: 88.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,748 Times in 1,916 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman75 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Another great chapter, I like how Jane is simple and sweet, but doesn't hesitate to kick someone's ass, even if they don't deserve it, though in some cases, they do. I just wish that she would turn on Ethan because he seems like the biggest asshole of the bunch in these stories. He needs a serious ass kicking to change his bad attitude.
Agreed. Maybe in a playful (for her) way she should wrestle him down and punish him by forcing him to eat soap... Or something.
Old 28-Feb-17, 03:35
Points: 10,537, Level: 44 Points: 10,537, Level: 44 Points: 10,537, Level: 44
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Whoops, I read this and loved it - loved it even more than the first - but forgot to comment! You did a great job and I hope you write even more.
The Following User Says Thank You to reallydude For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Aug-17, 18:50
Points: 11,366, Level: 46 Points: 11,366, Level: 46 Points: 11,366, Level: 46
Last Achievements

Default The sisters problem(maledom)

Jane River and Ethan Fox: The sisters problem

With an annoyed look Katharine checked her phone for the third time in less than ten minutes.
"Why does she let us wait?", she asked her father, "Since we are obviously gonna pay for everything like usually the least she could do is..."
"Katharine!", the middle-aged man with the greying beard interrupted her sternly, "That is no way to talk about someone, least of all a lady."
"Yeah, lady... of course.", her brother Johnathan scoffed.
"Excuse me?", their father asked eyes narrowing threateningly as he stared at the eighteen-year-old jock.
"Nothing.", he backed down right away.
Katharine wrinkled her pretty nose at the display of lacking backbone of the tall dark blonde jock. Being the older brother Johnathan really should have been the one to talk to their dad straight.
"What he meant is that you've been spending way too much time and money on trying to show-up mom.", she scoffed, "Why don't you just call her and ask her to come home already?"
"Oh, I will not!", her father snapped catching the attention of other guests of the restaurant, "This cheating bi..."
Her father fell silent before he finished the line, then cleared his throat and continued more calmly. "Listen. I understand it is difficult to understand that your mom left us, for a freaking poolboy of all possibilities, but this does not have to be a change for the worse. Amelia is an intelligent wonderful woman and I really enjoy her company."
"Ugh!", Katharine grunted, "Please no details."
Jonathan snorted.
"The point is that I like her very much and I want my children to get to know her.", their father explained, "I've met her son already. A very talented..."
"Wait!", Jonathan cut in, "She's got a kid?! How old is that women?"
"Yes, she has a kid, a fourteen-year-old boy. And she is forty-one. Unlike your mother we do not all look for partners half our age..."
Jonathan shot Katharine a bewildered look. "Did you know this?"
"Do I look like I knew?!", she shot back, "Daddy! You can't just replace mom, while she is gone! You know she will come back like always once she stops being hysterical!"
"I've given her more than enough chances!", their dad grunted, "If my wife obviously does not want me, I will find me one that will."
"I can't believe you!", Katharine scolded him.
"Yeah, you can't expect us to stand for some classless bi..."
"Enough!", their father interrupted their complains, "Both of you will cease this disrespect and profanity this instance. If there is anyone classless here, it's the people making a scene at a restaurant!"
"Well, I won't make a scene here.", she said and stood up, "I'm leaving!"
"If you want to keep spending my money, you won't!", her father responded coldly.
"What?" She froze. "You can't do this! I'm your daughter!"
"Try me."
She sat back down with a sniff.

"Ah, there she is!", her father said. His mood bettered noticeably.
Katharine and her brother followed his gaze to see a waiter closing in on the table leading a woman in her early forties in a beige dress. She had medium length black hair and was probably good-looking, for an old hag at least. Not far after her a boy walked, who was allegedly her son. He was about 5'3, with dark hair like his mothers.
"Amelia.", her father greeted her with a kiss on the cheek, "I'm so glad you're here."
"Finally.", Katharine added, but was ignored.
"The children could not wait to finally meet the woman that makes me so happy.", their father lied smiling, before he turned towards the son, "And Ethan good to see you again."
"I'm sorry we're a little late, I needed to drive Jane home first.", Amelia told them, "Because a certain someone forgot to tell her to leave early today."
"Well, I am the last person that could fault a young man for wanting to spend as much time as possible with a beautiful lady.", Katharines father claimed with a broad smile,
"Yeah, right.", Johnathan groaned, undoubtedly remembering several incidences from his own life proving otherwise.
"Amelia, Ethan, these are my wonderful children. My daughter Katharine, she is sixteen, and my eldest Jonathan, eighteen."
As he said that they stood up and shook the hands of mother and son one after another. Katharine smirked, when she saw how Johnathan tightened his grip on Ethans hand when it was his turn and gave the boy a stern look.
Then it disappeared when she saw Ethan look at her from the corner of his eyes, before he shifted his attention back to Johnathan still squeezing his hand and gave both siblings a smug look. Confused Johnathan released his hand. Katharine was not quite sure what that was supposed to mean, but somehow the boys expression made her skin crawl.
"Where are my manners please take a seat.", their father said smiling, oblivious to what had just transpired.
Still smiling their father pulled back the seats for his guests personally and waited till they sat comfortably, before he sat back down himself.
Immediately a waiter arrived with the menu and a wine for the adults their dad had picked out in advance.

"So, Amelia, how did you and dad meet.", Katharine asked after they had ordered.
"I already told you that.", her father pointed out to her.
"I must have forgotten.", she handwaved the remark.
"I work at an art gallery.", Amelia told her.
"A wonderful place to meet wealthy men, I imagine.", Katharine responded and mentally added 'gold digger', but the woman ignored the comment with a small laugh.
"I suppose it would be. Your father visited with a business partner.", she continued, "He was not to happy to be there at first."
"I'm afraid I had not quite understood the concept of true art at that point.", her father laughed a little embarrassed, "I left my home in this regard in the hands of my interior decorator."
"And mom.", Katharine cut in.
Her father frowned at her, then continued as friendly as ever. "However, my ignorance let to my conversation with a beautiful woman."
"And you inviting her to dinner.", Amelia added, "I declined of course, it did not feel professional to accept, but I'm sure you are fully aware how persistent a man your father can be."
"Give it a month or two more.", Katharine whispered, but held back on calling her a bitch.
"He is such a busy man, yet he managed to make time to spend with me over the course of the last six months."
"He is good at organizing, I bet he could have met a complete additional woman during that time and give her just as much attention." Or at least she knew he had met with another way younger woman five months ago.
"I'm sorry?", Amelia asked.
"Katharine...", her father growled in a low voice.
"So Arthur doesn't neglect his daughter over his girlfriend. Good to know."
They all looked over to Ethan when he said that. The boy smirked at her. How did this little jerk dare to butt in. "That was what you meant when you said that, right?"
Her father raised one brow at her.
"Obviously.", she muttered, "Excuse me for a moment."
Katharine then stood up smiling and strutted for the restrooms.

Inside she was alone. "Damnit!", she cursed at her reflection in the mirror, supporting herself with both hands on the washbowl. How did these peasants dare to invade her families life like this and how dared he force her to participate in this farce by threatening to take her money away. And then this brat had the audacity to barge in, when she was just about to get that bitch worked up already.
Katharine took a deep breath and forced herself to relax again. This dinner was just getting started, and that bitch would probably think twice about how close she wanted to be with her family once it was over. If she did not manage to get to the mother, maybe attacking the son was the right play. Yeah, this little brat had it coming and that Amelia bitch would probably not stand for it.
Stepping out of the ladies restroom she could see how Ethan just entered the mens room opposite of it. What a timing.
Instinctively she rushed forward and caught the door handle just in time before it closed completely and looked through the small gap into the room. Oh, what was she doing the boy was probably just going for a piss, she was not going to hear anything.
She was wrong, the very first thing Ethan did was take out his phone and call someone.
"Hey, J.", he greeted the one on the other end, "How are you doing?"
The boy nodded, when something was said on the other end.
"Working out... Never would have guessed." He groaned about something said on the other end. "Of course you do... I did not mean that. I really didn't... I know that!"
Shaking his head Ethan dropped whatever issue it was and listened to the other end for a while.
"It's a dinner at a fancy restaurant, I tell you once I've actually eaten something... Oh, that. He is a dick, but less of a loser then the usual type of asshole my mom goes out with, older too. Actually has a career and a family... no, they are not nice. I think the son tried to threaten me and pretty sure the daughter is a bitch."
Katharine suppressed an outburst over this impudence. How did this piece of shit dare to think of her like that!
"Introduce you, huh?", he laughed, "I might just do that. I'll call again, J."
Katharine released the door handle and quickly left the restroom area for the restaurant to return to the table.

Just in time as it turned out, when she arrived they were just served their food. Ethan came back shortly after her as well.
"So, Ethan.", she asked, as they ate, "My dad told me you were very talented, but he completely forgot to mention in what that was."
"I see.", the boy responded smiling, "That's okay. He forgot to tell me if you had talent in anything at all."
Her father laughed and she shot him a death glare in response. He cleared his throat and smiled. "Of course my daughter is actually quite capable. She plays the violin. And Tennis as well. She loves riding her horse and recently she won a kick boxing competition."
Katharine groaned. It had been the second place and it had been over a year ago. And her dad had not been there to watch.
"Cool!", Ethan replied smiling, "I hope that doesn't mean Johnnyboy is all scared of his little sis."
"Don't call me Johnnyboy, you little..." Jonathan interrupted himself. "Please, don't call me that. I don't like it."
"Got it.", Ethan responded all sweet and charming each of his jabs at the siblings hidden as an innocent joke.
"I assume you're never gonna tell us your mysterious talent then.", she noted.
"He is quite the artist.", her father informed her, "I've seen some drawings of his. Very impressive. He uses... eh, charcoal, right? Mostly of a certain young lady."
Amelia chuckled, but Ethan frowned.
"Young lady?", Katharine wanted to know.
"Yes, Jane, he spends all of his time with her.", Amelia told her, "She is, well, a very special young lady."
"Special, huh?", Katharine wondered, while she saw the look on Ethans face darken from the corner of her eyes.
"Oh, well..." Amelia smiled. "She is a sweet little thing, but Jane... she needs help with some things."
"Help?"
"Wait.", Jonathan said, "Is she like retarded or something?"
"Jonathan!", their dad snapped at the boy.
"Oh, no! No!" Amelia shook her head. "It's not that... she is just a bit naive and..."
"So your girlfriend is 'naive'?", Katharine asked Ethan, whose hand was tightly clasping the edge of the table by now. His knuckles turned white and she could see the muscles in his jaw tighten. Katharine just loved this. Finally a good way to attack.
Amelia laughed uncomfortably, then quickly turned for Jonathan in an attempt to change the topic. "So what are your hobbies?"
"I wrestle on the team.", the senior responded.
"Excuse me." Ethan stood up abruptly. He smiled innocently at Jonathan. "Don't worry it's not because I find you completely uninteresting."
The boy walked away in a hurry.
"I hope I did not say something wrong.", Katharine said innocently looking after him.
"No.", Amelia replied, "That was me. I shouldn't have said what I did."
Katharine smiled. She was in luck. The boy was ready to burst after this conversation. Just a little more pressure now.
"Oh, no!", she exclaimed, "I think I forgot my phone in the restroom."

Hurrying after Ethan, Katharine reached the restroom area. She quickly checked if she was alone, before she opened the door slightly to peek into the room.
Ethan was standing at the mirrors his phone placed on the washbowl.
"No, I'm fine.", he said erratically.
"You sure?", a girlish voice came from the speaker, "You don't sound fine."
"I said I'm fine, J.", he sighed at the phone.
"I could come over, if you're not.", the girl on the other end suggested, "If you need a hug."
"You were never even to the part of town where I'm right now."
"I would find it!"
"Like hell you would.", he replied gruffly.
"I totally would!", the girl insisted stubbornly, "I always find you."
"Not how I remember it, you musclehead.", the boy said with a shake of his head, "Anyways, I'm alright."
Ethan turned around resting his hands against the washbowl behind him and let his eyes wander across the big expensive restroom.
"Thanks, J.", he sighed, "Thanks for listening."
"You're better?", she asked clearly happy, "Yay! What did they say that upset you anyways?"
"Bye.", Ethan said, before he turned the phone off and put it back in his pocket.
Katharine thought that was her sign to leave.
"Do you think I'm an idiot or deaf?", the younger boy suddenly asked loudly.
She froze where she was. What?
"What kind of complete moron do you have to be or take me for to assume I did not hear the door fall into the lock when you were spying on me earlier? Of course you would follow me here again." He groaned, when she did not react. "Seriously, I can see the door is not closed entirely. I heard how you opened it. Are you really so dense you don't get that pretending you're a door is not gonna do shit at this point."
"I'm sorry.", she said, faking confusion, after she had opened the door and stepped inside, "I'm just here, because I thought, maybe it was my fault you're upset. I'm here, because I was worried about you. No, reason to go all psycho on me."
Ethan cocked his head slightly after she had ended. "Did anyone in the history of this entire planet ever say something this stupid or believe it?"
"Okay, listen...", she sighed, but could not hide a smirk, "I'm sorry, that your mom told us your girlfriend is a retard. It's probably not her fault. She's probably just has a really low IQ or was dropped on her head one to many times when she was a baby."
Ethan chuckled. Then broke into full on laughter. "You are one stupid bitch, aren't you?", he asked smugly, "Don't get me wrong. Gets me worked up every time. When someone talks shit about J, I mean. But please could you be anymore obvious if you tried?"
He walked right up to her. "I should kick the crap out of you for that, but maybe instead I'll just point out how your mom left your family for the fourth time a few months back, because she does and has not given a shit about you or your brother and so far only came back, because of the thing all of you love the most, daddy's bank account."

Katharines fist snapped forward and slammed right in the center of the shorter boys chest. Ethan stumbled back coughing and already she turned and kicked out for his diaphragm.
Quickly the boy crossed his arms in front of it and her high heel slammed into his forearms instead, driving him back a couple of steps.
Wobbling on one leg, because of the impractical footwear, Katharine pulled one leg up and took the heels of one after another and placed her shoes and purse on the floor next to her.
"You irritating worthless piece of shit!", she spat, as she stalked up to the boy, who in turn retreated backwards further into the room with a serious expression on his face, "How dare you speak of my mother that way! You peasant and your gold digging whore mother are not worth sitting at a table with my family! At best being stomped under our heels!"
She kicked out again this time with a high kick for Ethans irritatingly smug face.
Suddenly she let out a small gasp, when the boy twisted on his feet out of the way and blocked her at the calf with both of his forearms.
"Peasant?", he asked in that position, raising one brow, "Seriously?"
She pulled her leg back and raised her arms. The boy smirked when he saw it.
"Turns out drawing is not my only talent.", he told her, "I'm actually quite good at karate."
Both of their legs shot up simultaneously, connecting and deflecting each other. Stumbling sideways Katharine caught her footing just in time to see Ethans other leg shoot out for her stomach. Reflexively she stepped back and slapped his leg down with both of her hands.
He smiled cockily, but she was already up in his face throwing two quick punches at it, which he just so blocked with his forearms, but quickly countered with a lightning fast strike of his own.
She only barely managed to side-step it. The younger boys fist rushed past her voluptuous chest. It left him open just long enough for her to connect with a low kick to the back of his knee, that dropped him to one knee with a gasp. Moving in behind him she punched for the back of his head, but Ethan dove forward on both hands, rolled out of her reach and came back up on his feet facing her.
He frowned, as he raised his fists in a classic karate stance. "I expected one of you would get a little violent towards me at some point.", he told her, "Did not expect it to be you or to happen right this evening in the mens room. I would have brought..."
"Shut your stupid trap!", she snapped at him rushing forward.
Abruptly she stopped again, when the boy turned and kicked out high for her face, the sole of his shoe stopped half an inch in front of her.
He held his leg up like that, effortlessly maintaining his balance on the other leg and cocked his head in a challenging way.
With an irritated scream she slapped his foot aside and stepped in swinging for his head. Ethan dove below, as he turned swiftly and slammed his elbow precisely into her diaphragm. The shock shot through her nerve endings like crackling electricity. Gasping Katharine stumbled back bending forward trying to get her breath back. The pain was intense.
Ethan did not give her the time she needed. Stalking after her he swung his leg in a hard hook kick against her flank, sending her staggering sideways towards the toilet stalls.
"I usually don't get into fights myself.", Ethan told her, as he followed her, "Just with the occasional idiot that things roughing me up would be easy, you know? Like you!" His hands shot up and took a tight hold of her head. As he forcefully yanked her head down the next moment, Ethan shot his knee up simultaneously to slam it in her face.
Groaning Katharine caught it with both hands, then tore free and smacked the younger boy across the face with a right hook, that send him staggering back. Keeping close to him she threw a quick combination of three punches. Ethan managed to block two then grunted as the third one drove him back further.
"I do!", she said, while weaving out of the way of a counter punch, and drove a blow in Ethans side that made him cough, "With every little loser bitch that has it coming! Like you!"
Katharine flung out her hands and roughly grabbed the briefly stunned boy by the collar of his shirt. With a small yell she swung him around slamming him into one of the toilet stalls with his back.
Rattling audibly the door flew open from the impact and Ethan tripped into the stall backwards. Her leg stretched out just when he was about to catch himself. The bottom of her foot slammed into his chest and knocked him further back on the toilet seat. Ethan groaned one hand on his chest.
"Tell your bitch mom to stay the fuck away from my family!", Katharine told him sternly and kicked at his face.
Suddenly the boys hands flew up and caught her foot right before it connected. In a second Ethan had brought it down on his lap.
Katharine gasped when he raised one leg of his own and twisted it tightly around her extended leg his calf pressing down on her knee from above forcing her to keep it extended.
"Listen, you conceited bitch!", Ethan said coldly, "I might have my gripes with my mother, but that doesn't mean you get to insult her to my face."
The tight hold of his slim leg on hers tightened and Katharine flinched as her knee was overextended. She let out a series of soft feminine grunts, as she tried to pull away.
"Let go!", she hissed.
"Of course." Ethan rolled his eyes. "And please go back to punching me in the face once I do."
He jerked his leg and white hot pain shot up her tortured leg. A small scream of pain left her lips. Ethan smiled about it.
"I wonder how long we can keep this up until someone is going to look for us.", Ethan mused, as he took out his phone and took a photo of her.
"You little..." The boy interrupted her with another jerk from his leg that forced another scream from her lips, while he continued to work on his phone. Eventually he put it to his ear and called someone.
"Hey, J.", he greeted the girl on his phone, "You got my message from just now?" He chuckled. "Yeah, that's her. No, I can handle her just fine, J, and no, you definitely should not sneak out to come here."
Whatever she said next made the boy blush and his face darken.
"I'm not! I'm quite strong for..."
He groaned about something on the other end.
"You don't count... The 'thin girly girl' actually knows how to fight... Yeah, I suppose compared to you she is. I call you once I'm done here."
He put his cell back in his pocket. And smiled at Katharine. "Sorry, for that. I like to keep her updated in case things go badly."
Next thing she knew was that he jerked his leg again, this time harder than before, and stretched his other leg slamming his foot right in her gut. Simultaneously he released her leg and she was send sprawling backwards to the restroom floor.
She groaned. The little punk had done quite a number on her. Her breathing went heavy and her leg still hurt.
Seeing Ethan approach slowly Katharine started to slowly back away on all four.
"Stop it!", she panted, "I'll tell Jonathan!"
"Your brother?", Ethan asked in a bored tone, "And why in the world would I be scared of that asshole?"
"He is going to kick your ass!", she snarled.
The younger boy shrugged. "He is going to try. But the truth is the only chance you're ever going to get to beat me up is this one right here right now. And it appears you blew it."
"Not quite.", she whispered.
"Huh?"
She screamed and kicked out with one leg. Driving her heel hard in Ethans thigh she unbalanced the boy. Twisting on the floor she tripped him, before he had caught his footing again and had him crashing to the floor next to her.
Grunting he got back up to his knees, but Katharine was already on her feet and kicked out for him. Ethan got his arms up in time, but the force of her kick against his guard still threw him back down.
She stomped down on his chest with all of her strength, making him groan. "You think you can just get way with hitting me?", she yelled angrily and stomped down on him again, "Do you know who I am? Who we are?"
Her next stomp went on the tiles, when Ethan abruptly rolled to the side. She swiftly swung her other leg at him, just as he got up on his knees again, but this time he caught her leg at the calf blocking the kick.
Ethans fist snapped forward in a crisp hard punch, that would have drilled her right in the crotch if she had not jumped back in time to get out of his reach.
Her younger shorter opponent struggled up to his feet, standing unsteadily with his young chest heaving.
"Tired already?", she asked and flicked a strand of hair out of her face.
Right after that she pulled her leg up for a kick to his head. Ethan leaned backwards just out of the reach of her foot then retreated backwards out of reach of the follow up kick on waist level and rushed in right after it missed him.
His arms and fists snapped forward in quick succession, slamming into Katharines guard with surprising force and drove her back a step or two as the boy advanced.
She found an opening between the rapid punches and her fist whistled through the air between them for his jaw, but was blocked at the wrist by Ethans forearm.
The boy swung his leg low for her thigh, but Katharine stepped back out of reach so that he overspun slightly. She went to work while Ethan was wide open. Her fist cracked into his shoulder then upperback, before she elbowed him hard in the neck and sent him stumbling, then spun right into a hard kick that cracked into his lower back.
Ethan hit the wall grunting, but just so caught himself with his hands instead of slamming right into it.
He turned barely twisting out of the way of her next kick, that just uselessly slapped against the wall, and retreated a couple of feet further away from her. By now her younger opponent looked positively winded and while she had started to tire herself, Katharine confidently pressed her advantage.
Catapulting her body forward on one long leg she kicked off the ground and simultaneously pushed out the knee of the other leg, which slammed right into Ethans gut.
The attack took him of his feet and threw him to the floor on his back, but in a surprisingly dynamic movement for his current state the boy used the momentum for a backwards roll that allowed him to get right back on his feet.
With a pained expression and grit teeth, he went into a new stance, as she approached, legs wide and his arms curled at his side with his fists clenched tightly.
It did not impress Katharine in the least, without a second of hesitation she swung her own fist for his face.
She hissed in pain, when the pain exploded in her hand. Ethans fist had snapped forward and struck hers. Reflexively she immediately threw a punch with the other arm, but the result was the same. Ethans other arm shot forward in a lightning fast strike and intercepted hers. She swung her leg and the boys arm struck down blocking her foot as well. Gasping she tried to gain some distance, but before she could Ethan had moved already and stomped down hard on her toes.
She screamed in pain, as his shoe crushed her slender toes. Tears filled her eyes.
In pain Katharine struck out for the boy, but he blocked it swatting her hand aside and chopped her neck from both sides.
Her legs shook and her vision blurred. A ringing sound echoed in her head. She groaned, blinking. Her sight cleared again and she saw Ethan right in front of herself, shoulders squared. Before she could react the boys fists started flying in a whirlwind of punches.
Katharine gagged as she was struck in the gut in quick succession eight punches delivered in less seconds to her flat stomach bend her in half coughing.
Ethan spun low and swiped both of her legs from under her in one swift motion with his own and Katharine hit the floor again.

"You're not bad.", the boy told her, as he strode past her to the washbowl, "For a girl."
Katharine groaned, as she rolled to her stomach, before she tried to get back to her feet.
He turned up the water letting the cold clear liquid run over his fists before splashing some into his face.
"Tell me.", he started as he turned around to her again leaning his back against the bowl, "What would daddy think, if he knew his tough teenage daughter, attacked the young son of his beloved girlfriend."
Ethan raised his phone and showed her the screen that showed an app to record audio. With a touch of his thumb he ended the recording and saved the data with a smirk. "I'll cut the parts, where I act like an ass of course. Smile!", he told her, as he flipped the phone so the camera pointed at her.
"Don't you dare!", she spat just as he took a picture
"Or what?", the younger boy asked, "You crawl here and let me kick your ass again?"
Katharine let out a grunt, as she tried to get back to her feet, but before she managed to, Ethan stepped forward and slammed the bottom of his foot against her chest, dropping her own her back.
"Don't you even try, Kat!", Ethan told her in a sharp tone, as he glared down at her out of blue eyes burning with hatred.
She gulped and he smiled content with the reaction.
"We should go back, they are probably wondering what took us so long.", Ethan explained as he walked towards the door typing on his phone, then stopped for a moment, "Oh, J, is not actually my girlfriend. She is way more important than that."
Then he pressed another button on his phone and put it to his ear.
"Hey, J.", he greeted the girl, "I think I'm done with her... no, she is not unconscious... Aren't I supposed to be the cruel one... Never mind!"
As Ethan spoke with the girl named Jane, Katharine awkwardly climbed to her feet. Her toes still hurt from when Ethan had brought his shoe down on it.
Ethan chuckled. "No, she would not be a challenge. I'll introduce you to her brother... Probably not, but I want to see the dumb face he will make... Okay, see you tomorrow, J."
As Ethan ended the call, he took a look back at Katharine, who stood there wobbling a little on her feet. Wordlessly he smiled at the sight, then left the restroom.

A few minutes later Katharine returned to the table acting as nonchalant as possible, making sure none of the pain the kid had caused her showed on the surface.
"I, uh, could not find my phone, as quickly as I wanted.", she told her dad, as she sat down. For some reason Jonathan shot her an angry glare.
"Yes, Ethan told us.", her dad said, "He also said you invited him over on the next weekend."
"Uh...", she muttered confused, "Is that not okay?"
"Well, Amelia and I are going to be gone next weekend, so its just you kids.", her father told her.
Yes, Katharine thought, but why would Ethan fake an invitation that left him alone with her and Jonathan.
"The next time you extend an invitation to my house, I would prefer it if you asked me beforehand. Especially, if its too some young girl I barely know as well."
"Oh.", she said.
"But it is okay this time. As Amelia told me Jane is just a sweet little girl I won't have to worry about it."
"Uh, great.", she replied.
"That being said.", her father continued more softly, "I'm happy you children are getting along so well."
Katharine glanced over at Ethan, as her father said that and found him smiling at her. He held his phone in his hand and showed her the screen. In red letters a single sentence was written there. "My J is going to crush your J"
As he saw that she had read it, the boy lowered his phone and leaned back in his chair with a sly grin on his face.

The end

Last edited by MLG; 16-Aug-17 at 14:09.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MLG For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Aug-17, 09:15
Last Achievements

Default The siblings problem

Jane River and Ethan Fox: The siblings problem

The heavy barbell was shaking. The big plates on both sides vibrated against one another with an ear-punishing dissonance. Suspended in the air the bar was held up by two big strong hands and two thick muscular arms that were shining from the sweat dribbling down their skin. A deep groan left the eighteen-year-old males lips, as slowly he lowered the heavy weight with his shaking arms down to his strong chest. Big hard biceps bulged up on his arms and pushed out the veins below the skin, while meaty pecs widened as the weight was lowered.
The young man had a look of deep concentration and enormous strain on his face, as he took a deep breath and then pressed up once more with a grunt that grew into a roar over time. Slowly, infinitely slowly the iron rose up once more.
Katharine was watching the sight of bulging muscles and raging testosterone from a lounger by the pool. Her brothers mad workout would have normally bothered her just like the very fact he insisted on having the bench and his weights in general out here by the pool like it was muscle beach or something, but today a mischievous smile formed on her red lips, as she watched him.
Jonathan seemed very hyped to pay their visitor this afternoon back for his insolent behavior towards them. Katharine had seen him go through a workout like this twice before when he had an important wrestling match and both of those would have been best described as a massacre. She had almost pitied his opponents, as the tall wrestler had twisted them and almost broken them in half with the strength of his thick muscles. Well, only almost.
With a content look she shifted her gaze off the huffing straining athlete to the shimmering surface of the pool, as the wind drove small waves over the water.
Katharine then glanced down at her flat toned stomach and sighed. While she was beginning to get the tan she wanted there were also decisively unappealing purple splotches remaining where the fists of a fourteen-year-old had repeatedly struck her body.
Why did this have to happen during summer season, she lamented, Or rather how could this be allowed to happen to her at all!
She felt the anger boil up in her and tightly clenched her slim manicured fingers into a tight fist. Oh, she would not feel bad about Johnathan tearing this little bastard apart at all!
She heard how the barbell was racked again and turned to see her brother raise himself off the bench and strut over to the edge off the pool only dressed in his workout shorts. With every muscle in his body pumped up and veins cording over his biceps and shoulders the square-jawed wrestler with the dark blonde hair and steel blue eyes seemed to glow in the sun from his sweat. His thick chest heaved as he took deep gulping breaths.
Johnathan looked down at his reflection on the pool and made a muscle with a big grin on his face. His thick biceps jumped of the arm and bulged up thick and round and with protruding blue veins pumping the blood through it.
As his sister Katharine just rolled her eyes at her older brothers vanity, but remained silent, while the boy continued to make muscles at his reflection on the water. What was next? Was he going to bounce his pecs at himself?
Whatever. Katharine just wanted her big brother to pay that brat back for her humiliation.

The doorbell rang around three like they had agreed on. Jonathan glanced over to her, as he stood from the sofa he had been sitting on, but she did not move.
"Let them wait.", she told him with a mean smile and with a grin the boy sat back down.
A few minutes later the doorbell rang again. Katharine gave them another ten to twenty seconds, then slowly stood up and took her time walking over to the door.
She checked one more time with Jonathan, who was standing next to her. By now her brother was wearing a short-sleeved white shirt and white shorts. The top buttons of the shirt were not closed so a big portion of his strong tanned chest was exposed. She herself was now wearing a thin lightblue and white summerdress with a broad darker blue belt around her waist.
When she finally opened the front door with a wide smile, she found Ethan standing in front of the steps. He turned when he heard the door open and faced her with a smirk. His eyes were hidden behind sunglasses. The darkhaired freshman was wearing a dark red v-neck and jeans.
Closer to her on the steps to the front door sat a short girl Ethans age with her back to Katharine. Her straight hair was dirty blonde and of medium length and she was wearing a thin olive green zipper with white sleeves over a camouflage colored top along with cutoffs.
She looked at Katharine from the side with a sweet smile on the lips. So that was Jane.
"You took your sweet-ass time.", Ethan scoffed as a greeting.
Katharine raised one neatly trimmed brow. "Did I? I've opened the second I've heard the door."
Johnathan who was now leaning the broad back against the doorframe chuckled.
"Well, I don't care.", Ethan replied with a shrug, "But if you had come faster, you may have still been able to stop that guy from screwing up your car."
"Huh?" Both Katharine and her brother raised their eyes to look at their fathers Porsche. It was parked on their mansions large driveway, since the siblings had used it without their fathers consent in his absence.
"Who the hell did that shit!", Jonathan roared with a step towards the vehicle.
The paint had been scratched off in the form of large crude letters. The words read: "Bitch, please."
"Some guy wearing red.", Ethan replied calmly to the angry question.
Jane let out a snort and pressed both hands on her mouth clearly stifling a giggle.
Johnathan turned towards the younger boy with a furious glare. "You are wearing red!"
The corner of the younger boys lips twitched. "You figured that out all by yourself or did someone have to help you, Johnnyboy?"
"You little...", Johnathan took a thundering step towards Ethan one hand raised to grab the brat, when Jane suddenly jumped into his way with a beaming smile and shook his extended hand.
"Nice to meet you! I'm Jane!", she said and Jonathan let out a pained gasp.
Katherines eyes widened in shock, when she saw her muscular older brother flinch, as the little girl pulled his hand down. She saw how her tiny little fingers dug into his much bigger hand and crushed it painfully.
Her brother groaned in pain, as the muscles in his thick forearm twitched and he tried to respond in kind, but the young girls vise-grip was too much. Katherine watched in shock and disbelief how the tall males face contorted more and more with pain and effort.
"What's your name?", Jane asked in a sweet voice like she did not even notice his agony.
Johnathans lips trembled. His knees shook.
"Jo-Johnathan.", he whimpered.
Instantly his hand was free and he dropped his arm with another gasp.
"Let's head inside, J.", Ethan told his friend with a pat on the shoulder and unhesitatingly walked past Katharine into her home like it belonged to him. Jane skipped after him right away.
"Hi, Kat!", she greeted her in passing.
Katherine looked after them and opened her mouth to say something, but they had already disappeared. So she spun back at Jonathan who stood there in shock nursing his punished hand.
"What was that?!", she demanded to know angrily.
Her usually quite confident brother looked back at her helplessly his face bright red from the shame. A fourteen-year-old standing barely five feet tall had made the more than six feet tall senior jock whimper.
"I... I don't know!", he stuttered.
"I can't believe you!", she hissed, while she spun back to the door and hurried after their 'guests'.

She found Jane in their light flooded living room. The girl was facing the wide glass front with an open mouth and stared at the big pool and the white tiles surrounding it that seemed to glow in the bright sun.
"So pretty...", she whispered overwhelmed by the sight.
Katherine quickly walked towards her. "Hey!", she snapped at her and grabbed her by the shoulder, "Where is..."
She froze for a moment, as she felt the firmness of the girl beneath the thin fabric of her jacket.
Jane looked at her with a confused look. "Where is... who?"
"Eh..." Katherine slowly released the girls shoulder. "Ethan. Where is Ethan."
"Don't know.", the younger girl told her shrugging, "He was with me earlier."
Katherine rolled her eyes. She knew that already. But she surpressed the urge to call the little idiot an idiot and instead smiled, smiled with contempt, but still smiled.
"Did he say anything?", she asked softly and Jane squinted slightly, while she tilted her little head, as she tried to remember.
After a few seconds of waiting Katherine impatiently raised a brow. "And?"
Jane pouted a little, tilted her head to the other side and crossed her arms. Then just before Katherine could groan. She smiled and said: "Yes, he did!"
There was another few seconds of silence between them.
"And?", Katherine repeated even more annoyed.
"Uh..." Jane awkwardly shuffled her feet with a little blush. "I shouldn't tell you."
Katherine cringed. "Yes! Yes, you should definitely tell me!"
"Uhm, I really shouldn't... It's...", Jane muttered, "I shouldn't."
"Please, just tell me.", Katherine told her, as calmly as she could, just one second away from slapping the shorter girl.
"Okay.", Jane sighed, "He said: 'Fuck, looking at their ugly-ass furniture you have to wonder whether its their internal decorator that sucks or just their mom."
Katherines face froze then twisted in anger. Jane giggled. "Ethan is pretty rude, you see. And..."
A slapping sound echoed through the room when Katherines palm struck the little girls face.
Jane, completely unfazed, blinked at her, before she frowned.
"Why did you do that?", she wanted to know clearly confused, "You wanted me to say it."
"Fuck you!", Katherine cursed at her and slapped her again.
"Hey! Stop, please.", Jane told her uncomfortably, as the third whistling slap hit her cheek, and raised her hands as if to try to calm her, "This is annoying."
"Shut up!", the older girl screamed, as she went for another slap.
Suddenly the world flashed white in front of her eyes and before she knew it she was sprawled out at the younger girls sandal-clad feet. She let out a whimpering cry as she felt her cheek burn like fire. Groaning she tried to get to her knees, but her arms buckled and she dropped back to the floor. She shook her head in an attempt to shake off her dizziness. It was then that she saw the girls mostly bare legs right in front of her face and her jaw dropped.
The word to describe these legs was probably cut, but to Katherine that seemed insufficient to capture the sight in front of her eyes. Above the ankle of her dainty feet Janes lower legs widened quickly. Sharp angular and thick calves almost the size of a softball peaked out behind it to both sides and pulled the soft girlish skin tight. Separated by a deep groove the bulging diamond-shaped muscle stuck out behind. Her legs quickly tapered off into a slimmer knee above and then became just massive for a pint-sized girl. While most of the thighs was covered by the jeans fabric off her cutoffs, that was not enough to hide their bulk. The shorts fabric was straining to contain all of it and tightly stretched across hard female muscle. The girls quads stretched out the rough fabric as wide as possible and clear outlines of their heads had formed on the surface.
"You, okay?", Jane asked, while she squatted down.
The massive thighs bunched up and seemed to almost spill out of Janes pants as they did so. They pushed up the legs over the cute little girls thighs further and exposed more of her bare skin and muscle hardened flesh, while the fabric strained audibly on the verge of tearing.
Katherine could only stare at the play of her muscles, the shifting and twitching definitions that took place right before her eyes.
Jane giggled adorably and smiled brightly. Braces flashed on her white teeth, as the young musclegirls lips split for a disarming smile.
"My muscles are super cool, aren't they?", the little girl told her excitedly and almost casually took a hold of the edges of her zipper to both sides of her chest.
As she extended her legs back to full length, Jane shrugged the green and white sweater off of big capped shoulders and thick traps and let it drop behind her in a fluid motion.
While the cloth fluttered down and crumbled to the floor Katherine could only stare upwards at the girls brawny arms. With her athletic background and rigorous training program the rich girl had thought of herself as fit. The smooth biceps peak that popped off her arm when she flexed, which she had almost only ever done as a joke, was what she had considered impressive female muscle. Not anymore thought.
Because Jane had muscles! Big muscles! Hard muscles! Incredible muscles! Not just for a girl. Not just for a fourteen-year-old. She simply had amazing muscles!
"Check out my arms!", Jane chirped and threw both of her fists up in a mind-boggling double biceps pose.
Her biceps were like big boulders beneath the skin, as they pushed out immensely on the already burly arms to an almost disproportionate truly monstrous size compared to her tiny frame and stood noticeably higher than the big rippling shoulders next to them. A thick pulsing vein pushed to the surface on each of the mighty peaks and bulged across the deep split cutting the muscle in two. Below the curve of sharp triceps matching the biceps strained downward. A deep groove in the middle of Janes upperarm separated the two massive muscle definitions from one another, as they were pulling against one another.
Below the jacked arms maybe even more astonishing on such a tiny girl the string tanktops fabric was stretched by the girls back muscles, as they stood out behind her back and widened her body into an amazing inverted triangle above her girlishly slim waist.
The way light and shadow were caught on the now more than skintight tanktop Katharine could not help but notice how a ladder of eight muscular little hills was outlined through the green shades of the camouflage pattern after she manged to get up to her knees on her second try. Still in a daze she let her gaze wander upwards over that muscular cobble road chiseled into the younger girls tummy. It climbed up from Janes waistband with each of the hard muscles being separated from one another by deeply edged valleys up to her strong chest. The older girl gulped at the sight of the fabric stretching over hard female chest muscles.
Pecs were the last group of muscles anyone would have associated with a girl, but Jane had broad powerful pecs. Where the thin tanktop exposed the muscle girls chest Katherine could see a deep valley separating the two muscular domes straining her top and faint horizontal striation lines shift with the girls every breath. With every breath her chest rose and widened before it fell and rippled when they drew tighter again upon breathing out.
Meanwhile the cute little girls adorable face was beaming with pride and joy above that muscular body worthy of the gods of ancient Greece or Rome.
This was simply unbelievable this fourteen-year-old giggling girl had muscles that made Katharines own older brother, himself an incredible specimen of muscular male in his age range, look distinctively second rate. And the way she was showing off her bulging muscles with such glee made even Katharine who had never yearned for a muscular build feel inadequate.
"They are super awesome, aren't they?", Jane kept going clearly under the impression that Katharines astonishment was actually admiration, "See these? They are really thick!"
As she said that the little girl held one of her strong forearms right in Katharines face and made it ripple with a twitch of her wrist. Katharine gulped again loudly, as she saw the muscles thicken and shift. Big round muscles bulged out close to the elbow and on the back of the thickly muscled forearm muscle strands and sinew pushed out as hard ridges.
"Daddies super proud of my muscles! And my mommy said I'll be as strong as her one day!", Jane told her happily.
Katharine groaned still somewhat dizzy. She had not asked about that. With some effort she managed to struggle to her feet. The world spun around her, as the dizziness worsened once more once she was standing and staggered on her feet.
"You, okay?", Jane wondered innocently.
Katherine stumbled towards the wall and braced herself against it. A numbing pulsing pain was still flaring up in her cheek.
"Y-you hit me...", she muttered, while she slumped down the wall into a sitting position.
"I did not want to, but you just kept giving me little slaps.", Jane told her with the same innocent smile as before, and then flexed one of her contrastingly huge biceps next to that smile, "I could have hit you for real, but I did not want to, cause you're so girly and weak."
That stung. Not as bad as her cheek, but it still stung. She was not weak! She could kick the ass off more than half the guys her age she knew with her boxing!
"I mean you could not even beat up Ethan. And he is super weak! He can't even bench two hundred pounds after all!"
Jane frowned like she had just remembered something unpleasant. With a pout she marched over to Katharine and glared down at her. The older girl flinched when she saw the cold hatred burn in the emerald of her eyes.
Then before she could react the girl bent down and roughly grabbed her by the collar of her dress. Katherine choked. Then suddenly her whole body was hoisted up by a single tug of just one of Janes massive arms. Reflexively she grabbed the small hand with both of her own, when Jane pinned her against the wall, but the grip of the slender fingers did not budge. In passing the teen girl remembered how this hands grip had mercilessly crushed Johnathans much bigger one.
"Don't hit Ethan!", Jane told her coldly, while Katherine was still, squirming in her grip. The biceps of the younger girls free arm knotted up to impressive size, as she coiled the arm back for a punch. "It's not allowed!"
"Wait!", Katherine gasped.
Then the little girls fist snapped forward with the force of sledgehammer and smashed into the wall right next to her face. She could feel the wall vibrate against her back with such force a modern art painting further down rattled. Above them the ceilings chandelier shook audibly.
With a cracking crunching sound Jane pulled back her fist. Splintered plaster and dust rained to the floor from her knuckles.
Sweat poured down Katherines skin, as she slowly peered to the side with held breath. Her heart was beating against her chest harder when she saw the edges of the crumbled and torn wallpaper the freshman girl had punched through. More cracked and crumbled plaster was trickling out of the deep and crude imprint of a small fist that remained in the living room wall.
Katherines whole body shook in panic at the thought of what would have been if that had been her head, so when Jane released her, she simply dropped back down on her butt.
Jane adorably placed her palms on her muscular thighs, as she bent down to her again.
"Okay?", she asked once again innocently with a beaming smile.
All the color had drained from Katherines face, when she slowly nodded.
"Yay!", Jane cheered and skipped a few steps away, then stopped and turned back again, "Uh, Kat?"
Katherines breath rattled and she looked up fearfully at the smiling musclegirl.
"Can I use your pool?"
"S-Sure.", the older girl stuttered still shaking.
"Yay! Thank you, Kat! That's awesome!" Jane snatched the hem of her camouflage top and smoothly pulled it off over her head.
Even as terrified as she was Katherine could not help but stare at the little girls abs.
While the girls eightpack had been noticeable even through the shirt, its full depth and hardness had remained hidden quite well below the top. Katherines breath stopped for a moment, as she saw how the abs flowed out from between the two diagonal lines that slashed into the tough flesh of Janes hips. How the deeply edged creases between the central abdomnial muscles made them stand out all the more on her hard little stomach. How the muscles in the girls side flanking the eightpack, the serratus and obliques, protruded through the skin as long hard ribbons of muscles, dozens of them, that shifted and danced with the little muscle girls every movement.
Above the insane abs Janes thick and powerful pecs stretched the elastic fabric of a light green bikini top, as it expanded and deflated with her little breaths. Striation lines segmenting the broad muscles deepened as the pectoral muscles rose and fell.
Oblivious to Katharines ever widening eyes with every inch of skin she exposed Jane casually kicked off her sandals and slipped the short shorts down the massive thighs after unbuttoning them to expose the matching light green bikini bottoms. The thin strings rose high over the bulk of the powerful legs and rested a few inches beneath the chiseled lines of her adonis belt. As the young musclegirl turned around to leave for the pool. Katharine did a double take at the mere sight of Janes broad backside rippling with thick bulging muscle with a look like they were carved out of rock, but also took brief notice how the backside of the bikini bottoms rose up over the rockhard glutes of one hell of a firm ass.
"Oh, almost forgot.", Jane chirped and turned back to pull a green hairclip from her hair and placed it on her shorts.
The dirty blonde hair was falling into her face now and almost obstructed one of her eyes. Jane gently brushed it back with a giggle that made her abs twitch. Her biceps balled up as she did so. That was when the younger girl noticed Katherines stares. She tilted her head at first in confusion, but then giggled again.
"It's super cute isn't it?", the muscle girl asked smiling.
"Huh?", Katherine just muttered.
"My bikini.", Jane told her still smiling, "Ethan picked it out for me! I think it's super cute!"
"Uh, yeah... sure.", Katherine stuttered, but could only think how nobody would ever look at some flimsy green cloth when glued to a body like Janes. There was literally a greater chance the last guy that had told Katherine he had looked at her bikini really had not actually stared at her breasts and butt.
"Yay! I knew it!", the musclegirl cheered just the same and jumped up and down, "Let's go swimming, Kat!"
The girl turned back for the glass door leading outside and finally headed outside. As she left Katherine was staring after the buff little girl still not fully capable of grasping the sight of all that muscle on a mere girl. Slowly she stood up and stumbled after Jane on shaky legs.

Outside Jane was starting to run towards the shimmering pool with a high-pitched scream on her young lips.
Her speed on the short distance was just amazing. Her muscular legs whirled in a blur of motion, as her dainty little feet slapped audibly on the white tiles, while she headed towards the water. She reached the edge of the pool in mere moments and then kicked off.
Leaping high into the air Janes sculpted body turned and twisted in the air like a professional divers the arms spread wide, the back arched backwards and the chest pushing out. Then as she lowered towards the pools surface in an arch, she shifted, stretched her arms forward and dipped into the water head first.
Katharine could hear the water splash, as the girls body vanished into the pool. Waves swept audibly against the pools side, as she dove deep beneath the surface, then flooded back into the pool. After that there was no new motion on the water for a while.
The surface still rippled and reflected the sun unevenly by the time Katherine had reached the edge and peered into the water, but that were still aftereffects of the girls dive.
Almost at the bottom she spotted little Jane how she twisted in the water and swam parallel to the floor below. Powerful strokes of her buff arms and legs drove her young muscular body forward through the water with speed and direction all the way to the end of the large pool and almost half the way back. Only then she ascended again; shot back up and broke through the surface with a loud gasping breath and splashing noise. Glistening droplets of water flew about through the air and shimmered in the sun.
The soaked dirtyblonde hair clung to Janes pretty little head now. The wet face and chest were glowing in the bright light of the hot sun, while they were above the surface. Slowly Jane turned and swam to the middle, where she spun to her back and came to a stop floating.
It was an insane sight to see how far the sizable pecs protruded into the air. Striated domes of hard sculpted muscle that still rose and fell with the young girls breath and shimmered from the water that run along the deep creases of the striations that shifted and rippled on the surface of Janes muscular chest.
Beneath their intimidating form the fourteen-year-olds abs proved so deep water had been trapped in the pit of her stomach. A small sea had formed on her tummy, as Jane drifted on the pool, and had filled the deep lines of her eightpack. However, her amazing abdominals were still protruding higher and poking out of the water like small hard muscular islands.
The young girl let out a content sigh while she floated, then wiggled a bit in the water and flexed her abs. Her abdominals pushed further out of the water and thickened so amazing they met over the deep lines carved into the muscle hardened flesh and were grinding against one another. The water between them was forced out by the flex, flooded over the edges of Janes tight eightpack and down her rippling flanks back into the pool.
Something in the corner of her eye drew the girls attention and Katharine followed the motion, as Jane turned and swam to one of the pools sides. The musclegirl grabbed the edge and easily pushed herself out of the water. Dripping wet, she curiously strolled over to Johnathans weights under a small wooden canopy.
"Those are Johnathans.", Katharine, who had followed the younger girl, told Jane, while the young girl was nosily counting down the weight on each side of the heavy barbell on the bench press.
Jane looked back to her over one big rippling shoulder. "Don't feel bad for him, everyone has to start somewhere.", she told Katharine softly, before she turned her attention back towards the massive weight and began to loosen the clamps.
"What?", Katharine muttered, but before she could ask the young musclegirl if she was for real, Jane had already began to load even more weight onto both sides of the barbell. A lot more.
Jane sat down on the bench and laid down beneath the weight in a movement that looked like it was second nature to her. As she spread her arms so her elbows were on the height of her shoulders the young girls pecs lowered a bit on to her body, but spread to the sides getting broader. There was no hesitation, when Jane grabbed the bar with her tiny little hands and with only the faintest of girlish grunts she pushed it up off the rack. As she extended her thick arms upwards the lines in her arms drew deeper and the muscles bulged. Her forearm rippled with strength. Muscles stood out against the skin like long cables. Her pecs drew tighter once more and pushed up as two thick powerful domes of hard ripped girl muscles, then spread wide again as the girl lowered the massive weight down towards her slim muscular body, while her monster biceps rose into steelhard peaks on her bent arms. She breathed deeply but calmly, as she pushed the weight back up with another grunt.
Despite everything she had already seen this day Katherine could not believe the sight before her eyes. Could not believe that some five foot nothing bikini-clad freshman girl was out-benching her strong muscular brother with ease. She could still vividly remember how Johnathan was groaning and straining like a beast pushing his thick male muscles to the limit just to lift this weight. And that had been before the little musclegirl had piled additional weight plate upon additional weight plate on the barbell. Jane on the other hand was not sweating and struggling like she was about to collapse. The movements of her soaked torso were strong and controlled. Thick pulsing veins pushed out on the massive arms snaked up over her shoulders to her neck with a look like steel cords running beneath the skin.
A thin layer of sweat added to the pool water running over the soft girlish skin, rolled as drops down the skin in and out of muscular definition lines and dripped down from her body. Still Jane continued the incredible labor with mechanical precision and a sheer endless amount of stamina. Her arms did not even shake in the least by the time she pushed the barbell high up for the fifteenth time with the same speed and control as for the first time.

The loud noise of shattering glass followed by a loud crashing sound woke Katherine from her stupor and made her turn. A window on the first floor of the mansion had broken. Beneath the window seat the broken remains of a stereo remained on the white tiles of their backyard. By the look of it someone had hurled it right through the closed window. Due to the bright light outside she had trouble seeing what was inside, but she believed that she saw movement at the window.
With a final clank the barbell was racked again behind her. The next instant Jane already rushed past her and towards the house. Katherine too hurried closer, but let out a shocked gasp, when she saw a slender figure swing out the window.
Ethan unhesitatingly dropped over the edge and caught himself just with his hands on the windowsill. For a second he was hanging down then let go and fell feet first towards the hard ground. Not a second later the dark red face of a furious Johnathan appeared in the window.
Ethan however landed on the tiles then dropped sideways right into a roll to absorb the fall and came back up in a crouch.
"Ethan!", Jane cheered, as she approached the boy, "That was sooo cool!"
The boy himself seemed less impressed with himself. He was loudly panting and Katherine could see his shoulders shake from the emotional shock of his drop. That only lasted for a couple of seconds. By the time he was standing again he had regained his composure and turned towards the girls as smug as ever.
However, whatever he had planned to say to them seemed forgotten the very next moment, when his gaze fell upon Janes short figure. His eyes wandered all over his friends muscular body and exposed skin glowing in the light.
The fourteen-year-old boys cheeks blushed as he tried to devour the girl with his eyes, and he was left staring. Jane tilted her head in confusion at first, but then giggled happily.
"It looks super cute, doesn't it?", she asked him with a beaming smile.
"Eh?"
"My bikini! I look cute in it, right? Right?"
"Yeah...", Ethan nodded slowly.
"My stereo!", Katherine interrupted them, as she recognized the pile of crushed electronics close to them, the remains of what had dropped from the window, "You broke my stereo!"
"Me?" Ethan spread the athletic but ultimately slim arms. "Do I look like I can hurl two thousand dollar sound systems through closed windows?"
"Johnathan?", Katherine asked disbelieving and looked up to the broken window, but could not see her brother anymore, "But why would he...?"
"You tell me!", Ethan scoffed, as he strode past her closer to the pool, "How likely is it that girlfriend of his is even going to believe the text I sent from his phone is actually from this caveman? I probably still came across as way to intelligent."
"You did what?!", Katherine shrieked loudly, "What did you sent her?"
Ethan chuckled. "What do you think I've sent her?"
"Did you... did you break up with her?"
"Of course not!", the boy spat with an eye roll and Katherine sighed in relief, "I was not dating her, so I broke him up with her."
"You damn assho-", Katherine screamed and already swung back her hand to punch that smug grin of the younger boys face when she froze.
"What's the matter?", Ethan asked and spread his arms daringly, "Not going to hit me this time?"
Katherine glared at him angrily. Her fist shook ready to punch the boy right in the teeth. Ethan just smirked.
"No.", she finally declared with a quick look on the innocently watching Jane and lowered her hand, "It's not allowed."
"That's a good girl.", Ethan told her still smirking and stepped over to Janes side, "Good job, musclehead."
"Thanks!", Jane replied with a bright smile, "Uh, what was?"
The boy sighed. "You're lucky you're cute."
"You think so?", Jane blurted out. Her cheeks were glowing bright red.
"Eh, well...", Ethan stuttered just as red faced.
"I'll kill you, you little shit!" Jonathans rage filled roar carried over to them from the living room door, as he stormed outside, and ended the freshmans awkward conversation.
"What are you waiting for?", Ethan asked the slightly shorter girl calmly, "He is all yours! Go kick his ass, J!"

The bright smile on Janes face did not vanish, when she heard her friends command, it grew even wider.
"Yay!", she cheered and banged her fists together in front of the strong chest, then started to head towards Johnathan to meet the angry wrestler on his way, "Let's fight!"
Even in his rage the sight of this much muscle piled on a petite fourteen-year-olds frame was enough to let Jonathan slow to a stop. With his eyes wide open and the mouth hanging down he eyed the little hardbody, as she squared her shoulders and proudly puffed out her shockingly powerful chest, when she stopped in front of him.
Clearly he could not believe that a tiny freshman girl could have better muscles than himself. Yet of course he could not deny for what the proof stood clearly right in front of his eyes.
"What's the matter?", Jane asked cheerfully, "Don't you want to fight anymore?"
Jane raised her arms in another incredible double biceps pose. Katherine saw it from behind. Saw how deep lines dug in deeper between hard flexing back muscles saw the broad lats push out to her side, once Jane sucked in her stomach for a vacuum pose and saw those huge intimidating biceps ball up high from the girls rear side. Pumped from her recent workout sessions the massive peaks looked even bigger as they stood out from the arm sharply and clearly higher then the big round shoulders and hard traps next to them. Still thick pulsing veins snaked over the massive arm, shoulder and neck muscles.
Katherine had known Jonathan all her life and never before had she seen the same level of shock and uncertainty in his steel blue eyes, as now that he was face to face with this shockingly powerful musclegirl. She saw how he clenched his jaw, saw the slight shaking of his big round shoulders, the inner battle about whether or not he should challenge this girls strength with his own or step back.
Then Jonathan raised his eyes and looked over to her and Ethan. The younger boy had flicked out his phone and seemed to film the scene from afar. Jonathans anger returned with a fury. Decisively he took a powerful step forward and tried to just pass by Janes side to storm towards the younger boy again. Tried to.
Janes small palm shot up and slammed into the older boys broad muscular chest. The muscles in her arm rippled, as she gave the tall wrestler a shove so powerful it sent him stumbling back over several feet. Staggering like a drunk, he just so managed to keep his balance and came to a stop in a crouch.
There was no second of hesitation before he shot forward again with a roar. This time he came right at Jane. In a lightning fast lunge he had his arms around the shorter girls legs and lifted, hoisted the muscular but ultimately light girl high of the ground in front of his chest. Then he slammed her down on the hard tiles with all of his mighty muscles strength.
He was on top of Jane before the younger girl did anything and brought his fists down on her face.
Katherine saw his arms tense as he raised them and brought them smashing down on the girls little face. Smacking her head from one side to the other he was pounding on Jane for half a dozen times.
"Don't you get in my fucking way, you little cunt!", he roared down at the girl, as he panted slightly, convinced that he had just won the fight nobody but him, not even his own little sister, believed he stood any chance of winning.
It was not even a question. With muscles like his against muscles like Janes the outcome was determined before it even started. Fighting was merely a formality.
Jane spit out a drop of saliva mixed with blood from her busted lip onto the white stones next to her. Then she giggled her happy little girlish giggle and smiled up at Jonathan braces flashing in the sunlight.
"Was that all?", she asked the older boy in a friendly tone.
All color vanished from Jonathans face, as he heard her voice that seemed completely unaffected by the beating he had just dished out. Immediately he swung his fist again, but this time it did not reach Janes face.
The young girls own hand shot up and caught the much bigger male one in her palm. Jonathans punch was stopped dead. Then he groaned and his face contorted in pain when the slim girlish fingers began to press into his hand and crushed his big fist in their merciless grip.
He tried to pull free, but Janes fingers were like steel. Tried to push down further and put his weight behind it, but Janes big hard biceps was too strong. Desperately he swung his other arm, but Janes free hand caught it just as easily.
"You need to work out more.", Jane told him, and slowly began to raise her arms, "You're super weak!"
Jonathan grunted and groaned loudly, as he tried to resist the force of the young girl below him. He strained hard and bent his back, as he tried to push down the big muscular arms of a little girl, while her hands were crushing his like steel clamps.
The thick corded muscle on Janes arms were rippling and pulsing with strength as she pushed the older boys quivering arms further and further up with utter ease.
"No... no!", Jonathan was groaning in pain, while his big male body was utterly overpowered by a tiny fourteen-year-old girls muscles.
When Jane had her arms almost fully extended the young girl suddenly bucked her hips with explosive force and rolled them both around. From one second to the next it was her that was on top. The muscular butt slammed down hard on Jonathans thick chest and made the eighteen-year-old grunt, while her knees touched the ground next to his chest under his armpits.
Jonathan struggled under the young girl in an attempt to wiggle free, but despite her much smaller weight she had him firmly trapped.
"Get off me!", he screamed in what was both anger and panic and shot out his arms, that Jane had released.
His big palms slammed hard into the pit of Janes stomach and to an instant stop, as they slapped against the unbreakable flesh of her rippling eightpack. The girl giggled when she saw the dumbfounded expression on the older males face.
"Preeeeetty hard, huh?", she bragged with a wide silly grin, "See?"
She folded the arms behind her head and crunched down.
Jonathan let out a shocked gasp when he saw how all eight abdominals bulged and grind against one another and made the hardest abs he had ever seen look even harder. Even stronger! Even more terrifying. Fight or Flight kicked in and stupidly Katherines brother chose to fight.
His big fist whistled through the air and struck Jane right in the bellybutton.
Katherine flinched at the sight of the impact. She could basically see how the shock traveled back through the long muscular arm of the wrestlers, made the muscle cramp and her brother cry out in pain.
He whimpered, yes actually whimpered, when he pulled back his hurt fist and looked at the still shaky curled fingers of his just now tightly clenched fist. The sight was so miserable Katherine could have sworn to see her older brothers eyes shine wet with tears.
There were certainly some gathering the corners of her eyes. After living her whole life with this arrogant cocky musclebound jock, she just could not quite take to see him so helpless. Helpless against the rockhard muscles of a giggling girl four years his junior.
He tried to flee now, but of course he could not the way he was pinned beneath Janes butt. Jonathan tried to pull free and struggle free. He was straining, bucking his hips and tossing his head around. His arms were pushing with all of their considerable, but compared to Janes still insignificant, strength against the girls rocksolid body. He could not budge her. Compared to the musclegirl the mighty wrestler was as weak and powerless as a toddler.
And then Jane broke him. Johnathans lips opened in a loud earpiercing scream, as the massive thighs sandwiching his chest between their steelhard bulk suddenly flexed for real. The massive muscle bulged immensely. Muscle swelled with size and unbelievable hardness and cut into the side of Jonathans chest. Compressed between a massive vise of bulging female flesh and muscle the young mans scream became a howl, as his eyes bugged out from the pressure squeezing his chest.
His arms were flailing around, as he hammered down on armorplated quads with all of his strength and desperation, just for his fists to ineffectively bounce of the muscle.
Tears poured down Jonathans cheeks as he was desperately fighting against the terrifying strength of a younger girl.
Katherine was crying too, as she watched how his chest was squished down and feared to hear the sound of cracking rips any moment now. Jane was completely crushing her brother. Just like Ethan had told her the evening of the dinner, she realized when she dropped to her knees. "My J is going to crush your J", he had written on his phone for her.
By now her once big and powerful brothers struggle was coming to an end, only whimpering wheezes were leaving his lips now, as his resistance was breaking down. He was beet red and sweating, while his powerless arms slipped down weakly from the girls bulging leg muscles. Katherine saw how his eyes rolled in the sockets beneath fluttering lids, as he was approaching unconsciousness.
Only then Jane stopped. Jonathans chest heaved, as he greedily sucked in air upon the clamp of his tormentors legs loosening. He had barely been able to breath as his chest had been crushed between the girls thighs. The relief did not last. Easily the bikini-clad musclegirl snatched Jonathan up by the collar, while she still sat on him.
She was smiling while she coiled back the other arm. The huge biceps flexed, bulged, rose higher and hardened. Shifting muscle drew hard as steel. Then all that strength unleashed in a lightning fast punch. That was all that was left to finish the wrestler off. Of course it was. This girl could punch holes into a wall.
Jonathans head bounced on the tiles, when the massive punch smacked it to the floor then slumped down, when with one last painful spasm his body went limp.
Humming Jane rose from the unconscious older boy and turned towards Ethan with a big smile. "I won!", she told him.
"Obviously you did." Her friend shrugged. After all it had been the only possible outcome.
"I guess...", Jane muttered, before she skipped towards Ethan, "He was not very strong after all."
As she closed in on them the younger girl noticed Katherine crying on the floor.
"Kat, why are you crying?", she asked worried, when she stopped next to Ethan, "Did you want Johnny to win?"
A crying fit shook the older girls body.
"I'm sorry.", Jane told her, "But his muscles were way to weak to take mine on."
"Why?", Katherine cried, "Why are you doing this to us?"
"Huh?", the musclegirl wondered and turned towards Ethan.
The boy just shrugged. "They called you retarded. That's why."
Jane gasped. "That's mean! I'm not! You're mean, Kat!"
Another fit let Katherine shake at the younger teens feet.
"Uh, but now that I've beat you up we can be friends!", Jane added hurriedly in what appeared to be an attempt to calm her down, "Right, Ethan?"
While she asked the young girl wrapped both her thick powerful arms around her friends upperarm and leaned the little head against his shoulder.
"You're wet, J.", the boy told her, "Now my shirt is, too.
"Uh, sorry!"
"It's alright."
"Good." Jane giggled. "I want to swim in the pool again now."

The end

Last edited by MLG; 16-Aug-17 at 14:09.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MLG For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Aug-17, 11:34
Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Default Re: The siblings problem

Another incredible chapter of this story, I have loved it from the beginning, with the sweet, naïve, but incredibly strong, muscular 14 year old Jane once again proving that no matter how old, no matter how big and strong the guy is, he's got nothing on her strength! Katherine must've thought Jonathan was her ace in the hole, but it turns out, Jane was probably stronger than he was at a much younger age than she is now! She probably could've curled what he used as a bench press if she had a mind to. I personally would love to see a prequel, or side stories that would focus on Jane's strength growing up. It has been hinted to, ie, her beating up her uncle when she was only 6, but how did that happen? I'm guessing we're supposed to think about that on our own, but well, I'm the kind of guy that likes things spelled out for him, lol. But if this really is the end, and no other stories are going to be written about Jane, all I can say is great job on them, they were truly a pleasure to read, wish there were more stories out there like this!
The Following User Says Thank You to iceman75 For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Aug-17, 12:50
Points: 3,701, Level: 25 Points: 3,701, Level: 25 Points: 3,701, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Great continuation, your stories are always a joy to read.
The Following User Says Thank You to juranar For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Aug-17, 13:17
Last Achievements

Thank you I'm really glad you enjoyed it. Juranar

Also thanks to you, iceman, for your continued interest in my work. Yes, little J is stronger than the biggest baddest guy that could ever try her own and would kick his ass with barely a shred of hostility and a cute little giggle.
What you are thinking about is probably a mention in my first story of how Jane beat up Ethans abuisve stepfather when the two of them were six years old. It will be part of a prequel story I have been working on from almost the veey beginning, but I'm not making very fast process on it so I don't know how long it would take for me to finally finish that one.
But don't be worried I think I'll write a few more stories about this musclebound sweetie in the future.
Old 16-Aug-17, 14:03
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Jane River and Ethan Fox

Merged all chapters into on thread.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 16-Aug-17, 16:42
Temporary group
Points: 3,741, Level: 25 Points: 3,741, Level: 25 Points: 3,741, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Default Re: Jane River and Ethan Fox

Ok please don't take me as hating on the story but I really hate Ethan, even though we know he has somes feelings towards Jane it just feels like he taken advantage of her caues she's so strong, and also he so smug cause of it. I would love to see a story when Jane finally figures out how Ethan has been lying and getting her to beat up all the people he's screwed with (even though he can take them on himself as evident by the sisters story.) I also just don't like how he just screws with people and acts like he's better then everyone caus he knows of Jane was to turn ok him he would get wrecked, but Jane is just the cutest and my favorite character. I'm sorry for the rant, I do love the style and the way you write the story I think I liked it better when Jane and Ethan were kicking people asses who deserved it now it just feels like it's just because he can. I want Jane to kick his ass one day lol again I'm sorry I love your work and keep it up and I'll still read. Thanks for reading.

Tags
abs, biceps, boxing, fisticuffs, flexing, jane&ethan, karate, maledom, metal bending, multiple guys, muscle, pecs, teen boy, teen girl, younger-older domination