Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 30-Jul-18, 08:35
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: Mixed Sexfight Match: Hunter vs The Wildcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lac [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Unfortunately, or perhaps fortunately for Hunter and Tigress the way Nikky won her title shot created a loophole. They have to earn a rematch for their titles. At this point both Hunter and Tigress could dominate Brad, but neither one of them are ready for Nikky after their loss. Next match will be a singles match, Hunter against Lacey, but they aren't forgetting about the new champs.
That sounds even better, mate. The ex champs have to build up to a rematch, understanding now that they need to improve to reach Nicky's level. The anticipation of such a rematch will also build, while we get to enjoy more sexfights in this incredible league you've created for us. It is win/win. Thanks again, mate.
Old 30-Jul-18, 15:14
Points: 10,169, Level: 43 Points: 10,169, Level: 43 Points: 10,169, Level: 43
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Yeah, and even when they get the chance there's no guarantee they'll get their belts back. Nikky really seams to have Hunter's number at the moment. Thanks again for the feedback, I look forward to your comments.
Old 30-Jul-18, 17:59
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Part 3 approved (last entry on page 1)
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 30-Jul-18, 20:29
Last Achievements

Part 4: Hunter vs. Sexkitten

Well, I guess one thing to come out of loosing the belts is that I have my pick of challengers.
Ever since my ex beat me so decisively in the ring the young and ambitious have been wanting to give their career a boost by beating a former champ. The first to catch my eye is Emma.

Emma is new in the promotion, early twenties, slim, and by all accounts primarily a sexfighter. She even goes by the ring name Sexkitten. She’s had a lot of success in the private circuit, unrecorded, so there’s not a lot of preparation I can do for her. Should be a good test to help me get ready for the next time I face Nikky.

“Ladies and gentlemen, the following will be a three falls singles match. Introducing first, he is a two time former tag team champion, HUNTER!”

I stride our of the curtains, a little of my confidence back after my match with Lacey. This is the next test, a match that I’m pretty confident will be mostly sexual.

“And his opponent, making her debut, SEXKITTEN!”

Emma saunters to the ring in a high top bikini, oozing confidence.

Emma and I come forward, slowly circling each other in the center of the ring....

“Ready for the big leagues, little girl?” I probe, waiting for her reaction.

She responds with a devilish smirk. "Oh, you bet big boy. By the time we're done, you're going to be begging for me to finish that cock off."

Not bad, the taunt would have gotten to me more before my match with Lacey. Emphasis on me means she watched my match with Nikky, shows she’s smart enough to put in the work and research her opponents without trying to come in blind.

“Oh, hold on a minute!” Emma reaches behind her, and with two quick tugs discards her top. “There, that’s better, isn’t it?”

“Not bad…” I allow.

She smirks and struts up to me, draping her arms over m shoulders and tilting her head to the side, going in for a kiss. Definitely a sexfighter. She rubs her hands in my hair and down the back of my neck as we kiss, her soft lips inviting me to make it deeper, teasing out my tongue, and then she monkey-flips me to the mat! Sneaky…I land hard and lay stunned for a second, both from the impact with the mat and her legs going into my stomach. She takes advantage of my distraction to yank my shorts off.

“Not bad yourself, big boy. I can work with this.”

I raise up on my elbows, still surprised at the audacity of this rookie. I think I like her.

She turns around and hooks her hands through her own bottoms, giving a little shimmy as she slides them off and flings them out of the ring. I definitely like that cute ass.

“Now I don’t feel so overdressed.” Then she holds up her hands, palm up. “Well? You just going to lie there?”

With a shake of my head I get up to meet her, once again coming forward to lock lips with me. I’m watching out for tricks this time, but she simply presses against me and traces her fingers down my sides, coming forward to tease at my cock. I respond by brushing my hands over her breasts, matching the same feather light touch she is using on me. Her teasing has my cock stirring as she starts drawing me back towards the turnbuckles.

She leans back as we reach the corner, breaking the kiss but continuing to lightly nip and lick her way down my jaw and neck, stopping at my chest to lick and kiss my nipple. Her hands are working me a little more fully now, and she comes back up to my lips, pushing out from the turnbuckle as her tongue slides over mine. Then bringing one hand up to my chest, she turns us around and firmly presses me back into the corner.

“Get comfortable…you’re going to love this!”

Emma spins around and presses back into me, beginning a slow, sexy dance, and dragging her ass back and forth over my cock! Emma looks back, watching my straining face as she sways her ass back and forth....the slow buffing of her butt against my cock makes me draw in a sharp breath.

"Wow! If your cock can't handle this, how's it going to handle what else I throw at you?"

Okay, this is nice, but it’s not that good little girl. It’ll be easy enough to shove away after you get a little more over-confi- “Unnngh!“ She catches my cock in her crack, and giving a little shimmy that has me rethinking that assessment; her ass is doing a number on me. Varying her rhythm now that she’s got my cock where she wants it, it doesn’t take long for her to have me in actual trouble.

“Ready to beg, big boy?”

Emma pulls forward, freeing my cock from her killer ass. I slump back, only to gasp as her hands slide around my twitching cock in a slippery handjob! She drops to her knees in front of me, looking up from beneath my cock as she twists her hands as she pumps. Then she slowly and deliberately brings her lips to my tip, planting a kiss on the end of my cock as she pumps… a spasm runs through me at her feather light touch, and she opens her mouth to transition to an incredibly warm, soft, French kiss on my dick. lapping up my precum with her tongue.

"Something your cock wants you to say?"

“Nnnngh”

“I understand, it’s hard to admit you’re outmatched. Especially to a rookie, but we both know your cock is begging.”

Another warm kiss makes my knees buckle. She slowly opens her mouth wider, taking more of me as her fingers continue to slide over my shaft. I’m breathing harder, partially in shock that she’s getting to me like this.

She gives me a long suck, it’s over! I can’t hold out anymore! I pump my submission into her mouth, which she takes before spitting onto the mat, showing the official my cum.

“Winner of the first fall, with a blowjob submission, SEXKITTEN!”

Damn it. This confirms what I’d been afraid of ever since Nikky shocked me with her cock-killing hand job. I’ve been too sheltered. I’ve been a main eventer and a champion so long that I’ve only been taking on challengers who earn a shot at me, people I can study and plan a strategy for. Then along comes Nikky and now Emma, catching me off balance and milking me. Nikky’s one thing, but I’m not loosing to a rookie in her first league match. Looking across the ring as the break period ends, I’m reminded by the smug look she’s wearing as she’s lounging in her corner that I might not have a choice.

She comes forward at the bell, looking to trap me in another kiss. I let her, but this time I grab her ass firmly and pick her up. She gives a little squeak of surprise but responds well, wrapping her legs loosely around my waist. This would be dangerous to do with a lot of wrestlers, but I’m counting on her being too cocky about her teasing to try to lock me in a scissors when she’s doing so well sexually.

It seems I’m right as her legs don’t tighten, she just uses them to draw me closer and grind against me as I grope her ass.

I’m tempted for a moment to slam her down with a spine buster, but that won’t help me with what I need. Instead I kneel down still carrying her and lay her to the mat. Her legs shift from my waist to hook around the back of my legs. She tips her pelvis up, inviting me in but I don’t take the bait, instead I run my hand between us and start rubbing her pussy. Her eyes squint a little when I don’t enter her, but she covers fast by drawing me in for another kiss. She probably hasn’t had many people not fall for that trap. This time I break the kiss and start my way down her neck, stopping at her breasts to suck them as I sped up with my hand. Emma’s starting to breathing heavily, reaching down to grab a hold of my wrist to slow me down…that’s the cue I’ve been waiting on. I leave her chest and kiss my way down her stomach, teasing her by lightly kissing and licking her thighs before going after her waiting pussy.

“AAAAAAHHH!” She arches up at screams. That got her attention. Her hands drop back and slap the mat, her hips swivel and buck her pussy up to where I’m eating her out. I pull my head up slightly but keep my hand in there, not letting up on the pressure.

“What, did you think you were the only one with a talented tongue? Sure you don’t want to beg me?”

She sticks her middle finger at me, but cries out and arches her back when I dive back into her pussy. She starts making high pitched panting sounds, jerking upright only to flop bonelessly to the mat. Welcome to the big leagues…

“Winner of the second fall, with a pussy-lick submission, HUNTER!”

With a last little kiss to her pussy I raise up, heading to my corner as she tries to collect herself.

“You’re still going to beg me before this is all over.” she states, grumbling from her corner.

“Keep telling yourself that, it might make you feel better before you’re breaking on this dick.” I shoot back.

She comes out again as the bell rings…she looks a little more serious this time. She grabs my head and pulls me into an aggressive kiss this time. It is distracting, but I’m not fooled and am waiting for her to make a move. She does, slipping her arm under mine and trying to hip toss me to the mat. I brace myself, stopping her in her tracks before swinging my arm between her legs and taking her up and down to the mat with a scoop slam.

“Nice try.” I taunt.

I flip Emma onto her stomach before lining up my cock with her waiting ass.

"You like using that ass? Try this one!"

She gasps as I push my cock into her ass...

"Mmmmh! You are a brave boy!”

I pump my cock into the prone Emma’s ass, "I've got that ass now rookie." but soon she’s wiggling and grinding back against me!

“Yeah, but can you handle it big boy?"

"Unghhhh, unghhhh!" Her ass does feel great, I need to slow down a little to make sure I can keep control…but as I start to slow she starts swiveling her hips and grinding back faster!

"C'mon, you're not slowing down already?"

“Ungh” Damn she’s good.

“Oh yeah, beg me big boy, beg me to cum in my ass!”

Oh she’s good, she’s going to be great, but not at my expense. Reaching out, I grab her hair and yank her head back. She cries out in shock as I take back control…

“What, you can’t take that cock Sexkitten?”

She gives a quiet whimper as I pump faster. I’m close to loosing control, but I’m betting she’s closer.

"Unnngh, Unngh, Oh fuck!" she gives a loud moan and collapses down, her arms giving out and letting me take her ass with my relentless pounding.

"Ohhh, ohhh, I give..." she whispers.

"What was that, Kitten? Say it louder so everyone can hear…"

"I give!"

Yes! As the bell clangs I let go of my tattered self-control and cum in her ass…

“Winner of the match, with a butt-fuck submission, HUNTER!”

I let go of her hips and hair and almost collapse on top of her. Emma takes a fist and pounds the mat once, upset about loosing her first match. I get in close to whisper in her ear so just she can hear me…

“You’re good Emma, you have the potential to be great. You put the work in and you’ll go far in this league. You ever need advice, or if you want to train and get better, just ask me and I‘ll get you in touch with the right people.”

She looks back over her shoulder at me, trying to figure out my reason for offering to help her. She gives an almost imperceptible nod, letting me know that she’ll think about it.

I tell Amy about my offer back in our locker room. She just shakes her head and mutters about me taking on charity cases. She has a smirk as she does it though, so I know she’s fine with it. If Emma comes to me I’ll help her, and in return maybe she’ll help me adapt.

--So Hunter is starting to get his equilibrium back, acting more like the wrestler who won the titles and not the cocky asshole who bought into his own hype that Nikky humbled.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Emma.jpg (349.0 KB, 490 views)
File Type: jpg emma back.jpg (40.6 KB, 445 views)
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Lac For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jul-18, 20:42
Last Achievements

Daaaaaamn, Hunter pulled that win out of the fire. I love the way his confidence has been shaken, as if he has to prove to himself that he can win, as much to everyone else. Excellent story, mate. Thank you very much.
Old 02-Aug-18, 00:58
Last Achievements

Yeah, Hunter really needed that win. After that match though he'll have a bit of his confidence back. A singles Vs Emma is waiting for approval, then there will be a short back stage segment then a tag match. If anyone has any suggestions for improving my attempts or suggestions for opponents I'm open, I'm having fun writing these and I'm glad someone is enjoying my rough attempt at a story.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lac For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Aug-18, 07:44
Last Achievements

Definitely enjoying it, mate. It's hardly a rough attempt at a story but I know that one must be modest about such things. Thanks again for writing these for us.
Old 02-Aug-18, 23:38
Last Achievements

Part 4.2 Backstage Vignette: three weeks after the match with Emma

I didn’t have a match tonight so I was backstage, watching the monitors as Nikky and Brad were defending the championships. Greg was finding out just how effective Nikky’s “Magic Fingers” could be as she had him in the middle of the ring, trapped on his hands and knees in a reach around as she worked him. I could see her mouth moving but the mike didn’t pick up whatever she was saying to taunt her opponent, but it was easy to see Greg’s forehead sink and hit the floor as his arms gave out. Won’t be long now…there he goes. The camera focused in as a white stream pumped from Greg’s cock and hit the mat. The bell clanged but Nikky didn’t let go, continuing to stroke him after he was already spent. You could see him squirming, but finally he said something inaudible and Nikky let go with a huge grin before wiping her hand off on his back. She stood and planted her foot on him as the ref brought over the tag belts.

“Your winners, and still tag team champions with a 2-0 shutout, THE BEAST and THE WILDCAT!”

Should be The Wildcat and The Beast, Nikky carries that team. Oh Brad has potential, and under Nikky’s tutelage he’ll only get better, but at the moment he wouldn’t even be in the running for a title on his own. Still I can’t deny that he’s an effective partner for Nikky. He can take a lot of punishment without giving, wearing down the competition and setting them up so Nikky can finish them off. We’d played right into their hands in our match, trying to wear down Brad only for him to catch us off guard and get Nikky in great position to take us out. Recognizing it and countering it though were two different things.

I look back as Amy comes into the room, cleaned up from her match with Tom.

“How’s your little project going?” she asks as she finishes drying her hair with a towel.

“Early days still, but she’s got potential.” Emma had called me a few days after our match, looking to take me up on my offer. I’d gotten her in touch with some good trainers, and helped her spar on occasion in the weeks since. “Terry called with a challenge for us while you were out.”

“Who?”

“Kenzie and Jake,” I told her. “Apparently they want to take us on as practice before their title match with Nikky and Brad.”

“Practice!” she huffed.

“We’ll get our shot baby,” I soothed her as she plopped next to me on the couch. “Anyway they want an elimination match.”

“Why?”

“Apparently Kenzie still holds a grudge because I beat her in her second match. The sharks are still circling…”

Amy blew out a breath and looked significantly up at the screen where Nikky and Brad were still celebrating over their opponents. “Well that bitch did beat you pretty decisively, twice.”

I felt my face still burn a little at the though of how Nikky had controlled me and then took our titles. It wasn’t the loss, I’d lost matches before. It was the way she’d done it, the way she’d beaten me at my own game and made me beg.

“You haven’t heard the best part though…winners of the match will get a title shot the following week.”

Amy looked pensive for a moment. “Do it. We’ll take them out, then get our belts back.”

“We’ll get our rematch, and bring our belts back home.” I hope.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lac For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Aug-18, 23:58
Last Achievements

Ok, Hunter vs Emma is up. Next will be a short backstage segment that sets up Hunter and Tigress' next tag match.
Old 03-Aug-18, 00:03
Points: 3,937, Level: 26 Points: 3,937, Level: 26 Points: 3,937, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

waiting for a cock X pussy fight!

Tags
sexfight mixed