Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-Jul-12, 20:03
Points: 8,942, Level: 40 Points: 8,942, Level: 40 Points: 8,942, Level: 40
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default ScissorVixens.Com

I'm just curious what everyone thinks about this website? I've seen a lot of pictures and clips and just something about them doesn't catch my interest I guess. I think they have a professional company and all, just the videos don't really interest me. Not trying to bash the company at all, just wanted to get a good discussion going
Old 25-Jul-12, 20:35
Banned
Points: 16,591, Level: 56 Points: 16,591, Level: 56 Points: 16,591, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Default Re: ScissorVixens.Com

When I first found it I was hooked. But after a while, it just became shit. Don't get me wrong, some of the girl's are hot but honestly ScissorFoxes is way better.

Anyways, after a while it got annoying. That Drew guy kept f-cking talk all the time in his vids, why? What's the f-cking point? Why do it?

The stupid scenario's. Have you seen them? They make no f*cking sense. One example is where this girl gets poked on Facebook so she scissors a guy, etc. Theirs loads more stupid scenario's.

And the overall fakeness and cheesiness annoys me now. I mean sure it was good at first but I can barely stand it. I can make some expectations.

I prefer real videos where people are just wrestling and a girl catches a guy in a headscissor.
Old 25-Jul-12, 20:38
Last Achievements

I think honestly that's why I like the more amateur/homemade stuff so much better. I've never, ever liked the fake scenarios that any company uses. Where the guy breaks in or the girl wrestles down the mailman lol, come on now.

What I don't like about these videos are like you said, the constant talking. That's why I don't like the MixedWrestlingUsa videos either, I don't need comments/commentary in the background the whole time. I think the guys getting scissored in the SV videos are incredibly annoying also, the constant insulting the guy, the annoying noises they make, just not for me I suppose.
Old 25-Jul-12, 21:08
Banned
Points: 16,591, Level: 56 Points: 16,591, Level: 56 Points: 16,591, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think honestly that's why I like the more amateur/homemade stuff so much better. I've never, ever liked the fake scenarios that any company uses. Where the guy breaks in or the girl wrestles down the mailman lol, come on now.

What I don't like about these videos are like you said, the constant talking. That's why I don't like the MixedWrestlingUsa videos either, I don't need comments/commentary in the background the whole time. I think the guys getting scissored in the SV videos are incredibly annoying also, the constant insulting the guy, the annoying noises they make, just not for me I suppose.
The homemade stuff has always been better. It reminds me of my past experiences. It's more natural, has a real setting. The fakeness on those sites are too much, it's a scissor hold. Nothing more, doesn't need scenario's and all that. It's a wrestling move not a talent, lol.
The Following User Says Thank You to DR3DD For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jul-12, 02:51
brach311

I agree 100%. After you watch a few scissorvixens videos, they are all the same. The homemade stuff is the best but that always gets taken down. I also like grappling girls because its real, the guys are actually trying, and the girls have different personalities...some are really shy, some are trash talking etc.
Old 26-Jul-12, 03:40
Last Achievements

Yeah I agree. That's why I like the videos where the girls look like your average, normal girl next door or just that cute shy girl who can apply scissor holds lol, the homemade stuff to me is where it's at. Amateur filming, no acting, etc..