Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-Oct-14, 10:36
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: An unforgettable wrestling match

I for one am very interested, mate. Please share a sequel with us. Thank you.
Old 08-Oct-14, 00:03
Points: 3,551, Level: 25 Points: 3,551, Level: 25 Points: 3,551, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Very nice i love it please continue with the sequel
Old 12-Oct-14, 03:45
Points: 17,620, Level: 57 Points: 17,620, Level: 57 Points: 17,620, Level: 57
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,626 Times in 111 Posts

[PART 2]

Nearly a year had passed since that match. Though I thought about it often, it was never something I found awkward between myself and my mom. We didn't talk about it, maybe a knowing smile on the odd occasion that wrestling was trailered on TV, but that was it.Besides, I was at college most of the time now, so I didn't see her as often as all that, coming home for breaks and the odd weekend.

This was one of those odd weekends. My birthday in fact. I was planning to spend it at college, but more for mom than myself had made the trip home the weekend before to spend some time at home. And collect a generous birthday present in the form of much needed cash - I wasn't so in love with the charm of student poverty that I going to pass the opportunity for a little bonus in my spending money!

Anyway, back home everything was going just fine and we were driving back from a supply run when we passed the gym where the match had taken place. I wouldn't have said anything but I noticed it was closed down, and had to comment. Mom said that she knew the owners and they just struggled to break even, and I joked that we should have bought it for ourselves. Mom through me a "don't go there" glance and I acknowledged she was right. But I was curious how she knew so much about the owners (I'd assumed she made arrangements with them for our hire of the place but that was it). I pressed her on it and she admitted that she had found a few of her friends who - goodness knows how - she had convinced to form a wrestling mini league... I jokingly called it the cougar league... as a bit of recreational fitness and fun. It had last about six months and then fizzled out. At its peak there were only six ladies in the league, so really just a hobby, but I was amazed mom had done this and also she had never mentioned it.

"You must have gotten pretty good then" I remarked

"Yeh, not bad. I learned a few things... you probably wouldn't have beaten me if I'd started it before..."

the sentence petered out.

"You mean, our match". I said, deliberately crossing "that line". Mom sighed.

"Yes, that match."

I reminded her that I had tried out for college wrestling and she reminded me that I had quit after three months and we deflected around referring to that match with a bit of tough talk that we each reckoned we would beat the other in a rematch but wisely stopped short of suggesting we actually have one.

That night we went out for a bite to eat which we washed down with a beer (yes, mom bought me a beer) and walked it off home. We passed the gym again and I couldn't help myself.

"You know, if you want to settle that rematch mom, I bet we could break in and do it now."

She stopped. "I thought we were clear. Last year was a one-off."

"I know, I know... and I am not trying to pull us into a weird space again... but... I feel like last year was really special - strangely not weird at all, although I'd never talk about it. It's just... we've had a great night out and I don't know why but... I really feel like you and I need to wrestle again."

I could see her wrestling with the concept in her head. So I broke the silence with my trump card.

"C'mon. Aren't you curious as to who would win this time?"

Time stood still.

"Okay." she finally said. "Let's find out".

Last edited by Skinnywrestler; 12-Oct-14 at 12:52.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Skinnywrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Oct-14, 04:06
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Getting in was easy. Turns out that mom knew of a window in the ladies that had no lock from the inside. The ring was just as I remembered it. Small, intimate. Luckily the room did not take long to warm up once we got the heaters going and we changed in silence having agreed that it was healthier to keep roughly the same rules as last year.

My stomach was doing butterflies as I recall suddenly the detail of last year's match. I couldn't believe we would be stripping down to wrestle again. With no time to prepare outfits we were going to wrestle in underwear, which was kind of embarrassing for me since I was in my jockstrap - the last remaining clean item of underwear in my possession whilst mom put the mountain of clothes I had brought home through the wash. She had a white bra and thong that looked almost like a bikini set so I figured this wouldn't be too bad for her. I have to admit, as she stood in her corner ready to come out wrestling I remembered how sexy an opponent she was. I saw of glint of delight in her eye, and reciprocated.

"Ding, ding." she said. "Let's wrestle".

to be continued...

Last edited by Skinnywrestler; 12-Oct-14 at 12:54.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Skinnywrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Oct-14, 19:41
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

We came out of our corners quickly, adrenaline pumping. When we slapped together in a tight clinch, wrestling for grips. Mom seemed stronger than I remember, gripping me tight. I wanted to give a good showing so I squeezed back. We grunted with the exertion. No kidding, Mom's body seemed really toned, her breasts the only part of her that didn't seem steely hard. I managed to get my hands together behind the small of her back, fingers grazing the top of her thong, and I pumped my arms and leant back.

UHHHH! I moaned in exertion

UHNNNNNN...Nooooo! Mom groaned back.

YESSSS!! I whispered under my breath, enjoying the upper hand.

It was shortlived though. I thought I felt her go weak but she was really just positioned herself to wrap around my torso, arms and legs. I was supporting the weight of both of us, still squeezing the bear hug, but she had all four limbs wrapped around me.

"What's that? You hurting?" she mocked as she pumped her thighs.

I gasped but did not answer her, feeling the sweat form between our tightly locked bodies. She bucked her body wildly trying to get my legs to buckle, all the while keeping me in a tight anaconda lock. I remembered one of the doctored pictures from mom's computer had renamed this the Rodeo Mount. But there was one detail missing from our position...

... I felt the air turn warm and my vision turn to black all at once. Mom pushed her breasts against my face and mouth and her arms locked around the back of my neck. I switched my grip immediately, from squeezing back to pulling on her arms for release. But she had me tight. Really, really tight. It became hard to breath, her ample cleavage covered my mouth and nose.

I fell to my knees. A smothered "UHH" from my lips.

Mom shuffled her hips, mounting me higher. Now her thighs were really digging into my sides. I felt her legs cross more tightly behind me. Then her arms tightened. I wanted to moan but she had me trussed up so tightly all I could manage was a muffled groan. With each second My body leaned closed to the canvas floor.

"Uhhh.. that's it... yessss.... tighter......uhhhhh" Mom whispered.

By this stage her crotch was rubbing against my abs and my back was almost to the canvas. Mom gave a hard thrust and I collapsed fully to the floor. Then she stretched her legs out fully taut whilst she pulled me deep into her crotch and cleavage.

"MMMMFFFFFFFFOKAYOKAY!!!" I gasped from inside her anaconda grip, tapping her thigh in urgent submission.

Mom held me for a few seconds and then released me with a happy gasp.

DING DING DING DING

Mom 1 Son 0
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Skinnywrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Oct-14, 02:49
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

It was only after I returned to my corner that I realised that I was already completely erect. My jockstrap was practically lifted off my body. I was about to remove it completely, but Mom chimed in that there was no point my getting naked within the first five minutes, and we should forget the forfeit for now. Instead, she removed her top which was halfway to being pulled off anyway.

"New rule. We wrestle each other in thongs." she said.

"What about... you know..." I said, recalling the final moments of last year's bout when we were both naked. She smiled an assuring smile.

"If it gets that far, I'm sure we'll not let some scraps of material prevent us from finishing. And masturbating techniques are of course allowed."

With those words the second round began. I could barely keep by heart from racing, or from being distracted by her near nakedness.

"Doesn't look good for you so far - seems I've improved" she smirked.

"Same thing happened in the first round last year" I retorted "and you still ended up submitting the match to me anyway and taking my cock inside you!" I snapped back. I rather surprised myself with the very explicit comeback, it jarred as I said it and I wondered whether I hadn't gone too far. Mom pulled it back as we circled...

"Only way your cock is inside me this time is because I've decided to get off whilst scissoring you to submission!" she trashed-talked back.

Our fingers touched. Then laced together. We pushed palms high and our chests touched, just as my cock brushed her vagina through thin damp material. The test of strength was on and very quickly looked like it was going my way as Mom started to buckle, but she was still controlling her descent.

"On your knees, bitch!" I hissed as I powered into the hold.

"UHHHH... how about you get on your back, little boy!" she scalded and put a foot deftly to my stomach and rolled back, monkey flipping me with consumate ease. I landed on my back hard, near her head, with a gasp, our hands disengaging instantly.

I knew I had to get up but Mom was on me too quickly, sitting me up and snaking her legs around my waist. I felt her breath on the back of my neck and her bare nipples press against my back, her arms trying to come under mine and put me in a full nelson whilst her thighs squeezed...

UHHHHHH! No..... I protested, fighting to get my arms down and push against the inside of her legs.

YESSSS! she moaned, having given up on the full nelson and pushing up on her hands for more pressure. However, I now had my hands free and was able to brace the squeeze, much to Mom's annoyance.

After a few minutes fighting against my resistance Mom tried to rest my arms away once again, pulling me back tighter into her scissors, my butt firmly pressed against her crotch. She started rubbing her heel and calf over my bulge, distracting me but (mercifully) lessening the pressure. I thought it was a sign of her giving up on getting a submission but it wasn't. With me distracted she managed to come over the top of my head with her right arm, hooking my head to her side and bending me back as she squeezed some more - a classic Dragon Sleeper hold, and still maintaining her scissors.

"This won't take long" she cooed, and leant back.

"GAWD!!! UHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I moaned, my back arched back, my neck wrenched further back, and her thighs cutting my sides in two.

"Go on... uhhhh... submit... I'm not even at full power on this."

When did Mom get so good? I thought. I shook my head, as far as I could in this lock, in defiance all the same.

Okay then... she said calmly, and leant back fully.

UHHHHHHHHHHH! OH FUCK YES I SUBMIT!!!! I yelled, tapping furiously as my head felt like it was about to be wrenched clean off my neck, and my sides went numb from the scissors.

DING DING DING DING!

Mom knew I was hurting and released me instantly. I groaned mercifully.

Mom 2 Son 0

Last edited by Skinnywrestler; 16-Oct-14 at 09:37.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Skinnywrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Oct-14, 03:16
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

It wasn't looking good for me, and I took a few moments to stagger to my corner. I had to admit it, she had improved more than I had. I decided that the jockstrap was just in the way, and took it off. Mom saw me do so but said "okay, but my thong stays on for now. You need to get a submission before I get naked."

Round 3... DING DING DING...

Mom and I locked up and she quickly started to press against me in the clinch. I could feel my cock brushing over her thong. She had her chin on my shoulder and she was trying, nearly successfully, to push my arm back behind my back. I was trying not to commit too hard in any direction, for fear of getting flipped again, but ended up losing ground and found my back to the ropes.

Mom leaned in, her crotch pressed hard against mine.

I got one hand free and pushed on her chin, tilting her head back. From there I manage to turn us around so now her back is on the ropes. We're still fighting for grips and she suddenly twisted away from me, chest to the top rope. Big mistake. Pressing against her back with my weight, I grab the top rope either side of her with each hand and pull it hard towards me. I hear mom moan as the rope cuts in against her breasts. I pull hard again.

"UHHHH.... no fair... you're... uuUUUHHH... hurting my tits!"

"well, I can go to work on other areas if you like!" I whispered in her ear, and dropped one hand to grip her crotch, whilst still pressing her firmly into the ropes with my weight.

"UHHHHHH! no...NO..." she moaned as I rhythmically rubbed the material of her thong, my cock pressed against her butt. I still hung onto the rope with one hand, using it to pull my weight against her in a slow grind. This hold wasn't particularly painful now, the only damage I was doing was that her breasts were still pillowing against the top rope, but it felt good to be in control.

I didn't notice until too late that with every thrust of my hips mom was clenching her pert ass against my shaft. With all of my focus on my cock-to-butt grinding, I was putting less and less pressure on her tits. I noticed we were starting to groan in unison. Mom threw her arm seductively behind me and gripped the back of my neck sensually. As I drew back in this cycle of dry.. make that wet... humping and stroking Mom broke rank and pushed back hard into me. We came away from the ropes, still locked together me against her back, and then her grip to the back of my neck tightened.

The first thing I recall about the snap mare was that it was over in a flash and I was on my back.

The next thing I recall was Mom already on straddling me, pushing my hands above my head and trying to grind me into a grapevine. Our pubic mounds mashed together, my naked shaft rubbed furiously by the material covering mom's crotch. We were licked with sweat which made it easier to resist the grapevine but she seemed intent on getting into that hold. We mashed together, the hold started to come on....

UUHHHHH.... SAY IT... say you submit! she urged....
NO....
Say it!!!

My hands slipped free and I pushed against her shoulders, but she wouldn't shift. She ignored this and just kept thrusting apart the grapevine.

UUHHHhhHHH! Give up, boy, I've got you again.

Then, instinctively, I grabbed her breasts.

At first she just froze, but then she moaned really loudly. Painfully. I realised I was squeezing with all my strength hard and those tits had already been mashed against the top rope for a good five minutes.

UHHHH... NOOO... PLEASE.... she begged, as she tried to pull my hands off her. I wasn't interested in trying to get a submission this way but I wasn't going to lose this advantage. I used the grip to role her onto her back easily, still in the grapevine.

Pressing on her breasts, I pushed her legs apart in my own grapevine.

"UHHH...Now YOU say it", I commanded

NO... she groaned... shaking her head...

I thrusted again, pushing her knees apart, squeezing her breasts again.

OKAY okay... SUBMISSION!!! she pleaded painfully.

DING DING DING DING

Mom 2, Son 1

Last edited by Skinnywrestler; 16-Oct-14 at 09:49.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Skinnywrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Oct-14, 03:20
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

(if anyone has any imagery they think could enhance this story, please do share)....

... more to follow...
Old 16-Oct-14, 10:26
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Before round 4 began Mom asked if I would lay off her breasts as they had gotten quite sore with the round 3 grips. Either that, or she would have to "go to work on my balls" in retaliation, a concept I did not relish. Okay, so I wouldn't use any more breast grips.

As promised, Mom removed her thong. I was surprised to see her completely shaven. I wondered if that was something that had come about through this Cougar Club of hers. Thoughts racing I then said the very worst thing I could at that point...

"So... we're really going to do this again."

This snapped us back to reality with a bump. "Oh gawd, what was I thinking" she said, suddenly ashamed of our nakedness.

"No, wait, that's not what I meant." I said, a little too late.

I rushed over to comfort her as I felt she had switched from a lusty female fighter to a distraught mother in a heartbeat. I put my arm around her gently.

"Look, mom. We've done some pretty freaky stuff, I know. But its because we both have this erotic wrestling fetish hardwired onto our brains and no outlet for it but each other. There's no way we could explain it to anyone else, so we shouldn't even try to do so. Outside of this ring you're my mom. Inside this ring, you're a hot older woman who thinks she can take me in a full-consensual wrestling match."

I could see Mom come back from the brink. Damn, I was proud of my little speech.

"thinks she can take you?" she said, managing to force a smile out from under her furrowed brow.

"yes, thinks" I said, my arm around her leading her to the ring centre and becoming a clinch.

"I didn't imagine that you submitted twice to me already, nearly a third, did I?" she said, her arms coming around my back and pulling me into the clinch.

"You won't imagine it when I have you on your back and I'm fucking a submission out of you!" I replied, my voice deepened as I wanted her to hear my dark intent, to judge whether she was ready to do this again.

By now the clinch was tight and her chin on my shoulder.

"You remember the safety word?" she whispered.
"Yes." I whispered back. It was 69. Easy, huh.
"Good. This last fall - winner takes all. Fuckholds, cumholds and rape submission only."

I dug my fingers into her skin, my heart skipped a beat, breathing suddenly heavy.

"Yes." I whispered, breathlessly "Let's wrestle!"

DING DING DING
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Skinnywrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Nov-14, 01:21
Points: 3,551, Level: 25 Points: 3,551, Level: 25 Points: 3,551, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Please!! Please!! continue LOVE IT!!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jefarias For This Useful Post:

Tags
erotic mixed wrestling, incest, mixed wrestling, mother, orgasm