Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Jun-13, 03:02
Points: 9,908, Level: 42 Points: 9,908, Level: 42 Points: 9,908, Level: 42
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Girl Hotstuff Hollie reviews

I met Hollie today for the first time. We did a video together for Utopia Entertainment...and while I have never written a review for a video shoot before, this was so good that I had to! She and I are meeting up for an actual session in a couple weeks, so I'll write another review then...

As Mike Tyson famously said, “Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face.” That about sums up my first meeting with Hollie! We started by boxing for 2 rounds. I was planning on playing defense and counter punching, but she is so lighting quick that I never really had that chance. She was able to slip my defense and pop me in the nose twice…and while the hit wasn’t extremely painful, it really is a shock to get hit in the nose…if it’s not something you’re used to, it completely throws you for a loop! From there, I started watching my face more, which left her to dart in and out and just wale away at my body! And although I was wearing head gear, she ended each round with a hook to the temple that completely rang my bell! If I wasn’t wearing the head gear, it would have been a knock out shot for sure! I was completely out classed and turned inside out (literally, yes, she had me facing the wrong way a few times) by the 4 time world champ!

The wrestling was fun, and Hollie is very strong for her size, especially in her core! From a standing position neither of us could get the other down, although I am much bigger than her at 6’0, 175 lbs. I tried to grab at her leg to take her down, which was a mistake, because that put her in position to wrap them around me, and once they are…you’re done! I tried to avoid her legs the best I could, but she always seemed to find a way to get them around me…even her body scissors were extremely strong. Hollie is a natural athlete, and if she ever decides to start training in BJJ, look out world!

And as the other reviews have mentioned, yes, Hollie is drop dead crazy gorgeous! When she looks up into your eyes and smiles, you wonder how can this cute lil girl kick my butt?!? Then she does it! Oh, and she has THE nicest booty ever! (Yes, even better than Julie “The Booty” Squeeze) I’m already looking forward to my next meeting with her in a couple weeks!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to iwillpinu For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jun-13, 07:35
Points: 968, Level: 12 Points: 968, Level: 12 Points: 968, Level: 12
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: Review - Hotstuff Hollie

Thanks for your session review of Hollie! If/when she visits the Los Angeles (CA) area, I would like to ask her for a session. Instead of boxing, I am into non-competitive, dominant, neckscissors sessions. Sounds like Hollie and her legs would be perfect for this!

About her "core" being strong, I'm actually trying to strengthen my core for the first time. Bet she could give me some pointers on this!

Thanks again, and looking forward to your review of your 2nd session.
Old 18-Jun-13, 13:47
Last Achievements

oh yea, her legs can crank you for sure! I was surprised how hard she could squeeze for being how short she is! she said a lot of her core strength actually came from her foot work training for boxing!
Old 18-Jun-13, 15:45
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Hollie's wrestling skills are often questioned but I saw a comp match between her and Wenona, who's not too bad, a lot bigger and very flexible. Hollie won 2-0

iwillpinu, I'm guessing you didn't wear a mouthguard for the boxing so you could talk non-stop like Kip wants in his videos.
Old 18-Jun-13, 17:15
Last Achievements

hahahahaha I did wear a mouth guard for the boxing...and Kip and I actually talked about that, and he said he's realized he needs to stay quiet in the videos...he said the video he shot between me and Julie is causing him editing nightmares because of how much he talked and is trying to do less of that.
Old 18-Jun-13, 18:48
Banned
Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47
Last Achievements

This girl, after all, is, or was, a pro boxer.
My guess is that, since pro boxing for women is a tough road, she turned to the vidbiz as an easier route to fame and fortune LOL.
Old 18-Jun-13, 18:57
Last Achievements

Well she already had the fame...more than session wrestling could give her...that's why she was an immediate success in the industry. It would be like it Gina Carano started doing sessions. She hasn't retired from boxing, I think it's just tough for her to find opponents at her weight class. She said she would love to have another fight, but would have to take about 3 months off from sessioning to focus, because it's a huge distraction from her training...but that she loves sessioning and would be hard to take the break.
Old 20-Jun-13, 09:14
Points: 8,269, Level: 39 Points: 8,269, Level: 39 Points: 8,269, Level: 39
Last Achievements

would she fight you competitively in boxing if you didnt wear headgears? im curious because you described yourself as a relatively big guy and would have been a pretty hard challenge for her especially if you are allowed to hit her in the head.. id still hope she'd ko you though
Old 20-Jun-13, 15:27
Last Achievements

haha oh yea, I was the one who asked for the head gear for my own protection...I may be big and strong, but I'm not dumb or cocky enough to step in against the 4 time world champ without it! She wasn't wearing any head gear, and said it was fine if I hit her in the head...I think I may have gotten her in the side of the head once.
Old 06-Aug-14, 21:52
Points: 13,699, Level: 50 Points: 13,699, Level: 50 Points: 13,699, Level: 50
Last Achievements

Default Hotstuff Hollie reviews

This is a review of my match with Hotstuff Hollie from Atlanta.

Hollie's pre-match setup was professional, efficient, and friendly. Her fitness level was fantastic. Tight abs, defined biceps and shoulders, tight, muscular legs. Quite simply, she was beautiful, far more beautiful in person than her pictures. Her smile and her tight, fit body disarmed me from the start.

Her hotel set up was perfect. She brought mats and had prepared a perfect space for our match. She let me stretch and warm up a bit, but it was clear she was ready to attack. And she did in such a fabulous manner. We were both quickly covered in sweat from this most athletic encounter. And of course she became even more beautiful when the sweat glistened off her tanned, tight physique. She captured me in a countless series of moves and positions. She giggled throughout and the beautiful smile never seemed to leave her face as she muscled her way around the mats. At my request she instructed me on an escape technique and allowed me a few minutes of practice. Also at my request, she engaged in some gut-punching while having me otherwise pinned. She took it easy on me though. We ended with some muscle worship which I thoroughly enjoyed.

This tiny, tightly sculpted, strong, feisty, sweet tigress provided me the best session I have ever had. I will definitely repeat!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2321_4fa7cc676d95a.jpg (33.7 KB, 332 views)
File Type: jpg hotstuff7.jpg (224.7 KB, 348 views)
File Type: jpg 8-6-2014 4-52-09 PM.jpg (98.6 KB, 549 views)
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to KnightGrappler For This Useful Post: