Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 07-Mar-17, 14:38
Points: 9,571, Level: 42 Points: 9,571, Level: 42 Points: 9,571, Level: 42
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Has anyone ever Lost a real match to an ex girlfriend after you broke up? And did

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germar [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Was she an athlete or weight lifter?
We dated briefly in college where she ran track and played softball. She worked out all the time including weighting and swimming. While she was probably only about 120lbs she was very strong and had very strong legs. I taught her some moves and we used to wrestle around. Later on she learned more from my sister who, like your friends, was eager to help her. She was very good but I won more than I lost, or so I had thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germar [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
that had to have been really tough psychologically
After breaking up she said she wanted to be friends. We each joked that we had been letting the other win leading up to a wrestling match. It was a pretty big shock at first as she was beating me badly in a 20 min match to see who could get the most submissions. When she built up a commanding early lead I asked her had she really been taking it easy on me before? She admitted she had been and I asked her why. She said she didn't think my ego could take it if I wasn't able to win but now that we weren't together she wanted to kick my butt. It made me look at her differently for sure but by then I had lost to a quite a few girls so psychologically I had been prepared. We ended up getting back together but only briefly.

The toughest part was later on she told a girl I was trying to date about it all when we all ran into each other at the same party. I tried denying it all then the new GF just looked at my old GF then at me and said that the old GF looked like she could totally kick my ass. The old GF ended up telling the new GF all about how I was into mixed wrestling which I had not revealed to her. They ended up becoming friends and I had 2 exs then soon after that.

Last edited by wsxqaz; 07-Mar-17 at 15:58.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wsxqaz For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Mar-17, 16:16
Points: 9,571, Level: 42 Points: 9,571, Level: 42 Points: 9,571, Level: 42
Last Achievements

Default Re: Has anyone ever Lost a real match to an ex girlfriend after you broke up? And did

Quote:
Some of our mutual (girl)friends found it hilarious and were eager to help her train.

At the match, I figured it'd be a joke since she was real skinny, about 60lbs lighter than me, even though she was 5`9 to my 5`10. She managed to control me with her legs after I leapt at her trying to get easy submissions, and we had an excruciatingly long back and forth, at least 4-5 minutes. Eventually a grinded out a submission, but was pretty exhausted. It turns out that since I had been fighting with her legs the whole time, she wasn't exhausted, and for the next 4 rounds continually kept wrapping her legs around me until I got weary and dropped my guard, and submitted me in a very one sided match.
They must have trained her very well. Did you do better in the rematch?
Old 08-Mar-17, 04:35
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts

Never lost to an ex, but the ex that I broke up with (well, let's face it, it was mutual) recently was very feisty. Not in the best shape, but really into roughhousing/rough sex. I suspect if dirty tactics were allowed she could hold her own, but her cardio isn't great, so not sure she could beat me for real.
Old 09-Mar-17, 06:05
Points: 5,157, Level: 30 Points: 5,157, Level: 30 Points: 5,157, Level: 30
Last Achievements

I sessioned with a girl who isn't muscly but bigger than me and works out a bit. I'm on the slimmer side and since I used to session, she probably assumed I couldn't beat her. But one day she got a request from a buff girl and wasn't sure how it would go.

I told her I could 'try my best' for giving her practice. I ended up getting her in a choke hold in a few minutes without much effort.

We did wrestle in another session on her bed starting with her over me, I couldn't get her off me at that time though and I tapped out. On one side I'm interested in wrestling strong girls like the ones in the site here, and yet the male ego in me doesn't know if it can take the chance of being defeated. I run a lot and am pretty athletic, but I am sure there are girls who can out wrestle me without much effort.
The Following User Says Thank You to jaythefire666 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Mar-17, 19:53
Points: 17,762, Level: 58 Points: 17,762, Level: 58 Points: 17,762, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Very old and true story: My old GF was very physical and liked to rough house. She was really strong. We were at the beach one time and she sat on my chest, so I showed her the SGP, with her straddling my chest and pinning my wrists to the sand with her hands. I pretended to struggle and she really got into it. She really got off on being dominant and obviously loved holding me down. She jumped on me, pushed me down to the sand, and got me in the SGP several more times that day. She figured out how to pin my arms with her legs, but didn’t think to use her arms and legs at the same time.

I was at her place one time shortly thereafter for a quick visit. I had another lady at my place and I had to get back. She knew this and asked me to come over anyway, just to screw with me. She jumped on me, pushed me down to the floor, and got me in a long, high SGP, with her knees over my forearms and her hands pinning my wrists to the floor and said “I’m not going to let you up. What are you gonna do about it?” I pushed up with all my might but couldn’t move my arms. I was really pinned to the floor! She held me there for about 10 minutes, taunting me. Then she did it again. I said “you’d probably make a pretty good wrestler.” Then I showed her some moves and holds, including several scissors positions. She was getting pretty excited. Then we started wrestling. I had to wrestle Greco Roman style, I couldn’t use my legs. She could wrestle freestyle, she could use her legs, a pretty good advantage. Then we took our clothes off and wrestled some more. She got me in a long SGP, mounted my throbbing boner, and we had rough sex. She called me her "helpless sex slave." Then we repeated this. That was my introduction to mixed wrestling. The lady back at my place was really pissed because I was gone so long. That was it for us. It was worth it.

I'd lay on my back and say "I'll bet you can't hold me down." She would reply "You know better than to challenge me" and quickly jump on top of me, grab my wrists, and push my arms down to the floor, leaning into them with all her weight. Then she would pin my forearms with her knees while continuing to grip my wrists. I'm pretty sure she became sexually aroused just holding me down in the schoolgirl pin and watching me struggle. She would say "I'm your all powerful dominatrix and you're my helpless sex slave." Sometimes she would lift one leg off my arm, still gripping my wrist and pinning it to the floor, and reach back with her leg and poke my dick with her foot. Eventually, she would lift her legs up, pull hard on my wrists and force them arms down along my torso on the floor, shift her legs and torso down with them, then pin my arms to the floor again with her legs. Then she would straddle my rock-hard, throbbing dick, mount it with her vagina, and begin to pound on my dick. After I came, she would keep my in the schoolgirl pin until my dick became hard again. Then she would straddle my rock-hard dick again, mount it with her vagina, and fuck me again. I really believe that she got off on all this as much as I did.

When I got engaged, I called her and told her. We agreed to meet one last time. We went to a secluded beach. We started wrestling and she got me in a high SGP. She said "I'm not going to let you up." She held me in the SPG for a long time, telling me I was stupid to marry someone else. God, she was strong. I had a throbbing boner. Then she said "We're going to fuck, now. OK?" I said "OK." She said "OK, I'm going to let you up, but only long enough for us to take our bathing suits off. (She was wearing a skimpy bikini and really looked hot.) Then I'm going to hold you down and rape you, OK?" I said "OK." We got naked and she got me in a SGP again. I resisted and really made her work for it. She said "OK, now I'm pissed off. I'm going to rape you. (She was always dominant and wanted to win at contests of strength.) You must keep struggling, understand? I kept struggling and she pounded up and down on my pecker. My God, it was good. I came and she said "Since this is our last time, I'm going to hold you down until you get hard again, then we're going to do it again." It didn't take long. Then we did it all over again.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to The Raptor For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Mar-17, 10:30
Points: 4,849, Level: 29 Points: 4,849, Level: 29 Points: 4,849, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Thanks Raptor. I've no idea whether your amazing story is true or not and to be honest, I don't really care either way. It's one of the best stories I've read in a long time. Cheers.
Old 10-Mar-17, 16:34
Points: 17,762, Level: 58 Points: 17,762, Level: 58 Points: 17,762, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by crocwrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks Raptor. I've no idea whether your amazing story is true or not and to be honest, I don't really care either way. It's one of the best stories I've read in a long time. Cheers.
Thanks, croc, it's all true.
The Following User Says Thank You to The Raptor For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Mar-17, 21:15
Banned
Points: 1,479, Level: 15 Points: 1,479, Level: 15 Points: 1,479, Level: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamezz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Okay this is not about my ex but about my current gf.
At the beginning I thought I could always turn a match around if I would just try hard enough. (Although were about the same weight and her legs really eally strong, I believed that just because I'm taller and a boy that I just had to be stronger than her). So when we first started wrestling i would let her get her on top and pretend that I was not able to get her off. Wrestling with my girlfriend was like the first time I really could live my phantasies of fighting with a women and being inferior to her so I didn't want to destroy the illusion of her being superior. We usually had sex after those fights. By the way you need to know that, after I had an orgasm, I don't like the idea of being dominated by a woman anymore.

So, after this one time we had sex after on of these "non-competitive" fights she was talking about how funny she finds it that I'm so weak. I took it as an offense and told her that I'm not really this weak and easily could make her tap out if i would go fully competitive. As she wouldn't believe me we started a new fight and I definitely didn't wanted to lose to her again and prove my masculinity. I think it took her only 5min to get me on the ground as she sat on my back and pressed my crossed arms against my back, putting me in a lot of pain. I couldn't believe that I wasn't able to free myself even though i tried as hard as I could. It was really humiliating but as I realized that I no longer needed to make myself weaker than I am, the thrill got much more intense. Since that I always give my best when wrestling with my gf but she nearly always can get me trapped into her headscissors and dominate me all the way.
One question for you. Does your current girlfriend love you more because of your powerlessness? Not just as much as before realizing how much weaker you are, but more as a result of knowing this???

Because if the answer to that question is "no", then judging from all testimonies and true stories I have read on this forum, chances are you are looking at your soon-to-be-ex girlfriend.

Last edited by billyLee; 10-Mar-17 at 21:58.
Old 11-Mar-17, 10:15
Points: 5,311, Level: 31 Points: 5,311, Level: 31 Points: 5,311, Level: 31
Last Achievements

I'm sure she loves me neither more nor less and I'm not afraid that she could break up just because of me being weaker than her, since we're together for nearly 4 years now. Also I want to add that I'm really not weak, I go to the gym a few times a week and am definitely stronger than the average guy. My girlfriend is just really really strong, she could probably dominate everyone I know in a wrestling match. I think she's being used to be the stronger one in a relationship.
Old 12-Mar-17, 19:28
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Raptor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Very old and true story: My old GF was very physical and liked to rough house. She was really strong. We were at the beach one time and she sat on my chest, so I showed her the SGP, with her straddling my chest and pinning my wrists to the sand with her hands. I pretended to struggle and she really got into it. She really got off on being dominant and obviously loved holding me down. She jumped on me, pushed me down to the sand, and got me in the SGP several more times that day. She figured out how to pin my arms with her legs, but didn’t think to use her arms and legs at the same time.

I was at her place one time shortly thereafter for a quick visit. I had another lady at my place and I had to get back. She knew this and asked me to come over anyway, just to screw with me. She jumped on me, pushed me down to the floor, and got me in a long, high SGP, with her knees over my forearms and her hands pinning my wrists to the floor and said “I’m not going to let you up. What are you gonna do about it?” I pushed up with all my might but couldn’t move my arms. I was really pinned to the floor! She held me there for about 10 minutes, taunting me. Then she did it again. I said “you’d probably make a pretty good wrestler.” Then I showed her some moves and holds, including several scissors positions. She was getting pretty excited. Then we started wrestling. I had to wrestle Greco Roman style, I couldn’t use my legs. She could wrestle freestyle, she could use her legs, a pretty good advantage. Then we took our clothes off and wrestled some more. She got me in a long SGP, mounted my throbbing boner, and we had rough sex. She called me her "helpless sex slave." Then we repeated this. That was my introduction to mixed wrestling. The lady back at my place was really pissed because I was gone so long. That was it for us. It was worth it.

I'd lay on my back and say "I'll bet you can't hold me down." She would reply "You know better than to challenge me" and quickly jump on top of me, grab my wrists, and push my arms down to the floor, leaning into them with all her weight. Then she would pin my forearms with her knees while continuing to grip my wrists. I'm pretty sure she became sexually aroused just holding me down in the schoolgirl pin and watching me struggle. She would say "I'm your all powerful dominatrix and you're my helpless sex slave." Sometimes she would lift one leg off my arm, still gripping my wrist and pinning it to the floor, and reach back with her leg and poke my dick with her foot. Eventually, she would lift her legs up, pull hard on my wrists and force them arms down along my torso on the floor, shift her legs and torso down with them, then pin my arms to the floor again with her legs. Then she would straddle my rock-hard, throbbing dick, mount it with her vagina, and begin to pound on my dick. After I came, she would keep my in the schoolgirl pin until my dick became hard again. Then she would straddle my rock-hard dick again, mount it with her vagina, and fuck me again. I really believe that she got off on all this as much as I did.

When I got engaged, I called her and told her. We agreed to meet one last time. We went to a secluded beach. We started wrestling and she got me in a high SGP. She said "I'm not going to let you up." She held me in the SPG for a long time, telling me I was stupid to marry someone else. God, she was strong. I had a throbbing boner. Then she said "We're going to fuck, now. OK?" I said "OK." She said "OK, I'm going to let you up, but only long enough for us to take our bathing suits off. (She was wearing a skimpy bikini and really looked hot.) Then I'm going to hold you down and rape you, OK?" I said "OK." We got naked and she got me in a SGP again. I resisted and really made her work for it. She said "OK, now I'm pissed off. I'm going to rape you. (She was always dominant and wanted to win at contests of strength.) You must keep struggling, understand? I kept struggling and she pounded up and down on my pecker. My God, it was good. I came and she said "Since this is our last time, I'm going to hold you down until you get hard again, then we're going to do it again." It didn't take long. Then we did it all over again.
That's amazingly hot. You lucky bastard. Where's this woman now? You need to send her my way. :-) It's great she got off on it so much. Not many women like that.

Also, how'd you manage to have ANOTHER WOMAN waiting at your place in the first part of that story? I don't get how the two didn't know about each other, lol.
The Following User Says Thank You to schatten_PhD For This Useful Post: