Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 27-Aug-17, 21:21
Points: 4,331, Level: 27 Points: 4,331, Level: 27 Points: 4,331, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: EricRRobert's Top 25 Femdom/Fighting Stories

ilmw has some stories on sgpinned.sgpinned.net. Just make a free account, go the story section and search his name. They won't make you go 'Holy Shit!' but I like them. They are similar to mpupdog's but with younger characters. ajkale and minton also have some good stories on that site.

I know what you mean about magic. I used to like stories that were as realistic as possible but over time my tastes shifted. Now I am perfectly fine with 'science that might as well be magic' which marknew writes well. My biggest problem with him is actually the length, some of them are ridiculously long but at his best he is really good. I think A Real Fan is his masterpiece and would be somewhere in my top 10 despite it's length. There's no magic, very little crazy science, and it's got a surprise or two if you've never read it before.

Apologies for the confusion over bagfighting. I couldn't open the story link to see which one it was and as you described it as girls killing men I presumed it was another calliope series because bagfighting, to me, is all about the female vs female 'combat

It is a great story although I think the innocent yoga girl one was my personal fav.

Best Brooksie story = The Wrestling Lesson. I was 100% sure there was a sequel but I can't find it. I am probably confusing it with another but his valkyrie page has always been a mess with missing stories etc. I am also sure that Beaten on the Beach has a sequel but that's not there either.

Two hours with interruptions is pretty good. I feel it would take me a lot longer! I've been trying to do a top 10 in my head since reading your post and every time I think I'm getting there I remember three stories that I want to include. Maybe a top 100 would be easier...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tiger For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Aug-17, 21:29
Banned
Points: 59,088, Level: 100 Points: 59,088, Level: 100 Points: 59,088, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 9,194 Times in 794 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricRRobert [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
But my numbers aren't that impressive, really. They're a cut above mediocre.

I would be surprised if some of your stories hadn't been read a hundred thousand times over the years. Most of your fans just find it distasteful to mention that they're your fans.

I'm not trying to blow smoke up your ass, here: I think you're a far more famous author than you even realize, just because of the stigma. I bet a thousand times more people have read your work than a lot of authors who get to do readings at universities, because they write about race and postmodernism and you write about girls beating people up.
I agree it's all guesswork. I can't possibly know how many people have read my stories over the years. I'm thinking I've gone down a bit of a rabbit hole there. Maybe the real question is "what's the motivation"? As I said, I'm not out of ideas, I'm out of inspiration. I think about the hours involved in some of the projects I have in mind and I start asking myself "why bother?" At some point I was inspired to write because I thought there were too few of the type of stories I liked. I thought, "I'm a writer, so why not give it a go?" But now that I've put a ton of those stories out there, that particular motivation is played out and there's nothing to replace it. Even if I assume you're right, writing on faith, assuming there are people out there reading in any significant numbers isn't going to do it either.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to brooksie For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Aug-17, 21:32
Points: 45,370, Level: 93 Points: 45,370, Level: 93 Points: 45,370, Level: 93
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,733 Times in 468 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
ilmw has some stories on sgpinned.sgpinned.net. Just make a free account, go the story section and search his name. They won't make you go 'Holy Shit!' but I like them. They are similar to mpupdog's but with younger characters. ajkale and minton also have some good stories on that site.
Well speaking of "Holy Shit," I'm now thinking "Holy Shit, how did I miss an entire story site?!" I'll be creating an account there ASAP!

Quote:
I know what you mean about magic. I used to like stories that were as realistic as possible but over time my tastes shifted. Now I am perfectly fine with 'science that might as well be magic' which marknew writes well. My biggest problem with him is actually the length, some of them are ridiculously long but at his best he is really good. I think A Real Fan is his masterpiece and would be somewhere in my top 10 despite it's length. There's no magic, very little crazy science, and it's got a surprise or two if you've never read it before.
Yeah, I'm totally fine with magic. In fact I like magic. I guess what I can't fap through is anything that reminds me of comic books or YA novels. To go into a little nerdy theory here, George R.R. Martin says that for magic to be magic, it has to be magical. It has to be impossible to explain and governed by vague rules that are more like guidelines.

So to me a story where intense orgasms kill people because (???) is awesome. A story with Wingardium Levioso or Midichlorians, I just can't handle.

Quote:
Apologies for the confusion over bagfighting. I couldn't open the story link to see which one it was and as you described it as girls killing men I presumed it was another calliope series because bagfighting, to me, is all about the female vs female 'combat

It is a great story although I think the innocent yoga girl one was my personal fav.
Innocent yoga girl's such a fucking great story I love the first one, Foot-Girl, too. I think Bait might be the only one where any men end up dead - four men end up dead in that story, three killed by Mandy and one by Bait.

Quote:
Best Brooksie story = The Wrestling Lesson. I was 100% sure there was a sequel but I can't find it. I am probably confusing it with another but his valkyrie page has always been a mess with missing stories etc. I am also sure that Beaten on the Beach has a sequel but that's not there either.
I feel almost certain I've read a sequel to Beaten on the Beach... but I've never heard of a sequel to The Wrestling Lesson. Brooksie? Care to weigh in?

Quote:
Two hours with interruptions is pretty good. I feel it would take me a lot longer! I've been trying to do a top 10 in my head since reading your post and every time I think I'm getting there I remember three stories that I want to include. Maybe a top 100 would be easier...
Well, what made it easier for me is that I've been saving my favorite stories to a series of folders on my hard drive since 1996! So I didn't have to start from an absolute ground zero.
The Following User Says Thank You to EricRRobert For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Aug-17, 21:36
Banned
Points: 59,088, Level: 100 Points: 59,088, Level: 100 Points: 59,088, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Talking Re: EricRRobert's Top 25 Femdom/Fighting Stories

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricRRobert [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well speaking of "Holy Shit," I'm now thinking "Holy Shit, how did I miss an entire story site?!" I'll be creating an account there ASAP!

Yeah, I'm totally fine with magic. In fact I like magic. I guess what I can't fap through is anything that reminds me of comic books or YA novels. To go into a little nerdy theory here, George R.R. Martin says that for magic to be magic, it has to be magical. It has to be impossible to explain and governed by vague rules that are more like guidelines.

So to me a story where intense orgasms kill people because (???) is awesome. A story with Wingardium Levioso or Midichlorians, I just can't handle.

Innocent yoga girl's such a fucking great story I love the first one, Foot-Girl, too. I think Bait might be the only one where any men end up dead - four men end up dead in that story, three killed by Mandy and one by Bait.

I feel almost certain I've read a sequel to Beaten on the Beach... but I've never heard of a sequel to The Wrestling Lesson. Brooksie? Care to weigh in?

Well, what made it easier for me is that I've been saving my favorite stories to a series of folders on my hard drive since 1996! So I didn't have to start from an absolute ground zero.
There IS a sequel to The Wrestling Lesson. It's in my head
Seriously, it's one of the projects I thought about writing. It's plotted out and ready to go but, as I said, I can't get inspired to do it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brooksie For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Aug-17, 21:38
Points: 45,370, Level: 93 Points: 45,370, Level: 93 Points: 45,370, Level: 93
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,733 Times in 468 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooksie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I agree it's all guesswork. I can't possibly know how many people have read my stories over the years. I'm thinking I've gone down a bit of a rabbit hole there. Maybe the real question is "what's the motivation"? As I said, I'm not out of ideas, I'm out of inspiration. I think about the hours involved in some of the projects I have in mind and I start asking myself "why bother?" At some point I was inspired to write because I thought there were too few of the type of stories I liked. I thought, "I'm a writer, so why not give it a go?" But now that I've put a ton of those stories out there, that particular motivation is played out and there's nothing to replace it. Even if I assume you're right, writing on faith, assuming there are people out there reading in any significant numbers isn't going to do it either.
Yeah, I can totally identify. I'm a non-20-year-old who plays in a rock band. Every time we play, the same fifteen friends show up to get drunk. So I've definitely had my share of "WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT OF THIS. WHY AM I POURING MY CREATIVE ENERGY INTO A HOLE."

Ironically, my angst that I can spend four hours crafting a song and a dozen rehearsing and another four recording only to have a grand total of 15 people listen and respond with a shrug and a "yeah, sure, it's good" is actually assuaged by my knowledge that I can have a beer, poop out a femdom story in 90 minutes, and 5,000 people will read.

You know what you probably need is for people to... pay you... money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooksie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
There IS a sequel to The Wrestling Lesson. It's in my head

Seriously, it's one of the projects I thought about writing. It's plotted out and ready to go but, as I said, I can't get inspired to do it.
You bastard!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EricRRobert For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Aug-17, 22:02
Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,275 Times in 315 Posts

well, brooksie, don't be so upset, mate. I'm personally one of those "silent readers" and I read you stories in DtW years ago. And I'm sure I'm not alone.

However, it is impossible to leave comments there, so... And those stories disappeared finally.
And I don't know other places where you post, except of this board

Furthermore, I read too badly in English at the time, and wrote even worse, of course I was silent

I really enjoy your M/F stories, my fetish is M/F stories only, but not FF. I'm planning to translate your stories to Russian somewhen and I'm sure, they'll be well read here! I guess, people in some countries have translated them already

Added after 20 minutes:

Quote:

Cathy Takes Control is an awesome story!! There was just something about Nicknames that haunted me for days when I first read it, like "holy fuck how could one person do that to another person" and yet it was all so, so hot. Cathy Takes Control gave me less of that wide-eyed "oh my God what is happening here" feeling.
CactusJuggler's stories were translated into Russian years ago, in early 2000s. Nobody even remembers now, who did it. They were the 1st stories I've ever read as I was a teen. I was really shocked and thrilled, I really didn't know before, anybody can write this sort of stories. I didn't even know their author until I discovered original in English in 2012.

Cathy Takes Control was one of the best...

It seems so simple now, but it was a real materpiece at the time.
My heart was beaten as a sledgehammer when I read it for the 1st time

Last edited by Valeron; 27-Aug-17 at 22:09.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valeron For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Aug-17, 01:34
Banned
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by V V P [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
well, brooksie, don't be so upset, mate. I'm personally one of those "silent readers" and I read you stories in DtW years ago. And I'm sure I'm not alone.

However, it is impossible to leave comments there, so... And those stories disappeared finally.
And I don't know other places where you post, except of this board

Furthermore, I read too badly in English at the time, and wrote even worse, of course I was silent

I really enjoy your M/F stories, my fetish is M/F stories only, but not FF. I'm planning to translate your stories to Russian somewhen and I'm sure, they'll be well read here! I guess, people in some countries have translated them already

Added after 20 minutes:

CactusJuggler's stories were translated into Russian years ago, in early 2000s. Nobody even remembers now, who did it. They were the 1st stories I've ever read as I was a teen. I was really shocked and thrilled, I really didn't know before, anybody can write this sort of stories. I didn't even know their author until I discovered original in English in 2012.

Cathy Takes Control was one of the best...

It seems so simple now, but it was a real materpiece at the time.
My heart was beaten as a sledgehammer when I read it for the 1st time
Thanks for the kind words and please, don't misunderstand me. I'm not upset. In fact, it was kind of a relief the day I sat down to write one and found I couldn't make myself sit there and do it. I didn't feel badly at all. After all, I'd contributed roughly a couple of dozen relatively lengthy stories to the genre. I'd have some nice feedback from folks like you and it didn't bother me a bit to leave it behind.

Added after 7 minutes:

Quote:
Yeah, I can totally identify. I'm a non-20-year-old who plays in a rock band. Every time we play, the same fifteen friends show up to get drunk. So I've definitely had my share of "WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT OF THIS. WHY AM I POURING MY CREATIVE ENERGY INTO A HOLE."

Ironically, my angst that I can spend four hours crafting a song and a dozen rehearsing and another four recording only to have a grand total of 15 people listen and respond with a shrug and a "yeah, sure, it's good" is actually assuaged by my knowledge that I can have a beer, poop out a femdom story in 90 minutes, and 5,000 people will read.

You know what you probably need is for people to... pay you... money.

You bastard!!
Sorry, didn't mean to be a tease but it was quite a coincidence he should name that story. It's the only sequel I've thought about writing.

As for pay, have you ever done that? As I mentioned, I tried but I quickly realized it was going to feel like work because I was writing about stuff I didn't care about and, in some cases, actively disliked. The problem is, it didn't pay like work so the equation didn't even out. I did a few, then stopped.

Music is funny. I've performed all my life, sometimes as a full-time professional, others just local gigs for fun and a bit of extra spending money. I've never had to force myself to do it or wonder why I was spending so much of my time on it. I still don't. I haven't thought a lot about a comparison but it may be that I think of music as having an intrinsic value that a story about a sexual fetish can't match. I don't know, I'll have to think a bit more about it.

Last edited by brooksie; 28-Aug-17 at 01:34.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to brooksie For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Aug-17, 01:59
Points: 3,754, Level: 25 Points: 3,754, Level: 25 Points: 3,754, Level: 25
Last Achievements

I agree. Most readers of these niche stories tend to be the silent fans. I wrote a lot at DtV a few years back, seemed to get a high number of reads, but got almost zero feedback. When I did, the responses went something like "why wasn't your main character a 5'1" asian girl with big thighs?" I just didn't have answer for those questions.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to madcat For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Aug-17, 07:15
Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Well, out of that list, my favorite author is Jim Lake, I just have always loved his stories, most of which has a very much smaller girl overpower, lift and carry, and just all around dominates much bigger boys/men. The Challenge was a great story, but probably not my favorite of his, I loved the Gymnast more, and Jim Lake also did a sort of homage to Brooksie's Tomboy series, and the second chapter of his version was a definite favorite of mine! They don't much involve mixed wrestling though.
Old 28-Aug-17, 09:10
Points: 4,331, Level: 27 Points: 4,331, Level: 27 Points: 4,331, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by madcat [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I agree. Most readers of these niche stories tend to be the silent fans. I wrote a lot at DtV a few years back, seemed to get a high number of reads, but got almost zero feedback. When I did, the responses went something like "why wasn't your main character a 5'1" asian girl with big thighs?" I just didn't have answer for those questions.
You are actually another of my favourite writers in this genre. The Promotion, An Old Flame and The Exchange Student are all great.

EricRRobert. Thoughts on Valerafon? I always mentally group him with marknew (and a few others) as a very talented writer whose stories are way too long for their intended audience. I think the vast majority of people who read this stuff want something they can be done with in five or ten minutes. These guys write stories that can take an hour or more to read. Implication is that they care very little about an audience and are simply writing tens, sometimes hundreds, of thousands of words just because they love the story they are telling. I adore that about them even though I also consider it a 'flaw' in their writing.
The Following User Says Thank You to tiger For This Useful Post: