Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Old 17-Nov-13, 12:28
Points: 8,572, Level: 39 Points: 8,572, Level: 39 Points: 8,572, Level: 39
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Did you ever get sat on / restrained by a non-family member adult when you were young

Hi all,

There are a few posts/picture threads about being restrained by family members when people were younger, but I am curious if anything like that was ever done to you by none family members?

Did anyone ever get restrained by a friends' mum? Or maybe a teacher?
Old 26-Nov-13, 11:50
Points: 30,603, Level: 76 Points: 30,603, Level: 76 Points: 30,603, Level: 76
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,491 Times in 250 Posts
Default Re: Did you ever get sat on / restrained by a non-family member adult when you were y

it has never happened to me. but when i was about 15 years old and at school, one of my best friends got pinned and scissored by our female gym teacher.

we had wrestling as a theme in the gym class, and we where 25 students.. so the teacher offered to wrestled my friend.

i can remember the teacher quite well. as i have seen her a couple of times since that incident. she was in her early thirtees and about 170cm. her wheight might have been around 70-75kg. she has smal boobs and a strong core. her thighs and buttock where quite big ass she did a lot of cycling. in this particular gym class she was wearing a tanktop and a black thights.

my friend was about the same height, but only 60kg. he was a good footbal player, but not that strong.

as i was into wrestling at that time i was more interesting in seeing them wrestling, than wrestling myself.

i remember she tossed him to the ground really easy, and laying on top of him in a hold that looked like a grapevine. while she was in this hold she pinned his hands to the side of his upper body before she sat up on his stomach. while she sat on his stomach and had his hands pinned between his upper body and her thighs he struggled really hard to get her of. but he almost couldnt move her at all because of her wheight advantage. she sat like this for about one minute before she got of him and layed down on her back.

when she was on her back he jumped on her. it seems like she was ready for it becasue she clamped her thighs around his waist in a bodyscissor and squeezed quite hard while she had her hands on the back of his head.

he tried to break free from her bodyscissor but pushing at her thighs. but then she moved her thighs up in a deep headscissor. and that headscissor looked awesome as she had really thick thighs. so it looked like she was swallowing him.

i remember looking at them when she layed on the side with him in a deep headscissor. i was thinking "damn, i would have give a lot to be in his place"

she still had her hands on the back of his head. she switched between releasing the hold a bit. and when he started to struggle, she squeeze harder. i think she had him in a headscissor for about 2-3 minutes.

when she released him and they started over again. she went on him a little bit easier. he got on top of her. think he was on top of her for about one minute before she rolled him of. she went really fast on him and got on top of his stomach. when she sat on his stomach he had his arms free. so they struggled a bit with their arms, before she managed to get his arms to the ground and pin them with her chins. she had now moved her bum to his chest.

when she sat high on his chest i remember seeing him totaly helplesss under her. he tried to break free, but had no chance. the last thing she did was to move a little bit forward so she almost sat on his throat. before she squeezed his head between her thighs.

at this point i was in front of them.. i remember that i raised up to get a greater view. and when a looked at them i couldnt see his chest because of her huge ass was sitting on it.

i think she sat on him like this for about 2 minutes before she got of him.

i never saw her wrestle again. but i remember that she often told us that she would sit on us if we wasnt paying attention to her in the class
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to moc4a For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Nov-13, 10:11
Points: 1,851, Level: 17 Points: 1,851, Level: 17 Points: 1,851, Level: 17
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Did you ever get sat on / restrained by a non-family member adult when you were y

Around a similar age I had my gym teacher pin me. She was only a new young teacher and it was out of class actually. I was playing up and she pinned me like a schoolgirl pin, only it was either her totally on top of face to face, very close to a facesit but not quite, or sitting on my hips and talking / kind of yelling at me.
Old 27-Nov-13, 10:18
Banned
Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55
Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by moc4a [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
it has never happened to me. but when i was about 15 years old and at school, one of my best friends got pinned and scissored by our female gym teacher.

we had wrestling as a theme in the gym class, and we where 25 students.. so the teacher offered to wrestled my friend.

i can remember the teacher quite well. as i have seen her a couple of times since that incident. she was in her early thirtees and about 170cm. her wheight might have been around 70-75kg. she has smal boobs and a strong core. her thighs and buttock where quite big ass she did a lot of cycling. in this particular gym class she was wearing a tanktop and a black thights.

my friend was about the same height, but only 60kg. he was a good footbal player, but not that strong.

as i was into wrestling at that time i was more interesting in seeing them wrestling, than wrestling myself.

i remember she tossed him to the ground really easy, and laying on top of him in a hold that looked like a grapevine. while she was in this hold she pinned his hands to the side of his upper body before she sat up on his stomach. while she sat on his stomach and had his hands pinned between his upper body and her thighs he struggled really hard to get her of. but he almost couldnt move her at all because of her wheight advantage. she sat like this for about one minute before she got of him and layed down on her back.

when she was on her back he jumped on her. it seems like she was ready for it becasue she clamped her thighs around his waist in a bodyscissor and squeezed quite hard while she had her hands on the back of his head.

he tried to break free from her bodyscissor but pushing at her thighs. but then she moved her thighs up in a deep headscissor. and that headscissor looked awesome as she had really thick thighs. so it looked like she was swallowing him.

i remember looking at them when she layed on the side with him in a deep headscissor. i was thinking "damn, i would have give a lot to be in his place"

she still had her hands on the back of his head. she switched between releasing the hold a bit. and when he started to struggle, she squeeze harder. i think she had him in a headscissor for about 2-3 minutes.

when she released him and they started over again. she went on him a little bit easier. he got on top of her. think he was on top of her for about one minute before she rolled him of. she went really fast on him and got on top of his stomach. when she sat on his stomach he had his arms free. so they struggled a bit with their arms, before she managed to get his arms to the ground and pin them with her chins. she had now moved her bum to his chest.

when she sat high on his chest i remember seeing him totaly helplesss under her. he tried to break free, but had no chance. the last thing she did was to move a little bit forward so she almost sat on his throat. before she squeezed his head between her thighs.

at this point i was in front of them.. i remember that i raised up to get a greater view. and when a looked at them i couldnt see his chest because of her huge ass was sitting on it.

i think she sat on him like this for about 2 minutes before she got of him.

i never saw her wrestle again. but i remember that she often told us that she would sit on us if we wasnt paying attention to her in the class
That`s a great story
Old 27-Nov-13, 12:44
Points: 12,961, Level: 49 Points: 12,961, Level: 49 Points: 12,961, Level: 49
Last Achievements

These are great stories! Any chance of yearbook pictures of these gym teachers?
Old 27-Nov-13, 13:28
Points: 760, Level: 10 Points: 760, Level: 10 Points: 760, Level: 10

Download Video
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
youtube sample
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 28-Nov-13, 10:08
Points: 1,851, Level: 17 Points: 1,851, Level: 17 Points: 1,851, Level: 17
Last Achievements

I'm struggling to remember her name lol. Even if I did, I wouldn't put a picture up. I wouldn't want her to get into any trouble.
Old 28-Nov-13, 11:17
Points: 30,603, Level: 76 Points: 30,603, Level: 76 Points: 30,603, Level: 76
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,491 Times in 250 Posts

sorry, i cant put up a picture of her
Old 28-Nov-13, 20:26
Martin2020
This message has been deleted by Martin2020.
Old 26-Mar-24, 04:16
Points: 10,913, Level: 45 Points: 10,913, Level: 45 Points: 10,913, Level: 45
Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,911 Times in 230 Posts
Image Re: Did you ever get sat on / restrained by a non-family member adult when you were y

Yes
I was sat on & restrained by a younger girl than me , Vicky… I was always attracted to her , she was athletic & beautiful….the game was to hide & get back to home base before being captured….there were six of us playing, four already got back to home base …leaving me and my friend Tom…

Tom made a move to home base , Vickie caught Tom just short of home base , she wrestled him to the ground and sat on him until he gave in …now Tom had to help her find me …Vickie sent Tom to the opposite side of the street…
I was two houses from home base , when Vickie spotted me in the backyard
She yelled for Tom to help as I headed to home base , Tom was to far away to hear her , she was in on her own to capture me …

Vickie was small , 5 feet , maybe 110’lbs …skinny , busty girl …I shouldn’t have any trouble getting past her , but she already took down Tom , who is bigger than me …so I better be quick ….I darted around the house , I was very close to home base ,?out of nowhere, Vickie slammed into me …”gotcha” ….
She tackled me to the ground so hard, I was face down , it took me a little time to regroup & react…

Vickie acted fast, she sat on me & pulled my head back by my hair , Vickie slammed my face into the ground …”do you give up” she asked …everyone was now watching as Vickie held me down ….I was surprised by her strength & ability to hold me down…I buck & twisted , until she relaxed her hold on my hair …tucked her arms around me and rolled me over , now sitting in my chest
Vickie looked down , holding my arms over my head , her breasts hanging in my face , I was so turned on , but I couldn’t do anything…after bouncing a few more times, she released her hold & sat back , hands on her hips …
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slip For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Mar-24, 05:22
Points: 2,198, Level: 19 Points: 2,198, Level: 19 Points: 2,198, Level: 19
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

wow. Great Story