Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 17-Aug-13, 20:11
Points: 24,867, Level: 68 Points: 24,867, Level: 68 Points: 24,867, Level: 68
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,667 Times in 868 Posts
Default Battling Brittany the bully

A story from my childhood about a boy’s efforts to save himself from a girl bully.

When I was a kid, my sister’s best friend (and my nemesis) was tomboy jock type named Brittany. The girls were two years older than me. Neither my sister nor I was too athletic as kids, but my sister loved to invite the very physical Brittany to come over to manhandle and humiliate me. Brittany could easily chase me down and tackle me. I would struggle and fight like crazy, but Brittany would only laugh and call me a “weak little runt” as she manhandled me over to where my sister was waiting, and then they gave me whatever humiliation she and my sister had planned. Brittany was athletic, powerful, physically aggressive, and she really got a kick out of proving she could overwhelm me no matter how hard I struggled. The harder I fought, the more exhilarated she got at the feeling of overpowering and dominating me. Whenever she was around, she would always look for an opportunity to overpower me or pin me. And she loved to tease me about it.

I was about 11 when I decided I could no longer take such humiliation at the hands of a girl. I knew that Brittany was by far the strongest girl in her class, especially her arms. She could do more pull ups and pushups than any other girl and most of the guys. The only way to beat her was to train hard. I started working out with my dad's old weight set every day. After a few weeks, I warned the girls that I was working out and that soon they would be getting payback with interest for whatever they did to me. They just laughed. As my sister boasted that Brittany was stronger than most of the boys in their class, Brittany flexed a thick arm and derisively told me to go for it. She made me flex, too, and teased me about my "spaghetti arms" as she squeezed my biceps. Obviously, Brittany saw no threat to her dominance. She kept hold of my arm, threw me down, and giggled as she pounced on my writhing body. I struggled with all of my might as she stretched my arms above my head and settled into a schoolgirl pin . . .

I kept on lifting. I could see myself growing stronger and feel my muscles getting harder. I got fascinated by the vein that started appearing on my biceps when I was doing arm curls. One day as I was doing curls, the girls danced into the room and saw me looking at my vein. Immediately the teasing started – “Did you overstrain your wimpy little spaghetti? HAHAHA.” But I was pumped and feeling strong. Impulsively, I decided to intimidate them with my manly strength. I challenged them to a weightlifting contest. Laughing, both girls quickly accepted. We decided on arm curls. I curled more weight than my big sister, but Brittany’s thick arms proved the strongest as she powered through more reps and with heavier weights than I could. “Feel some real muscle,” she said, flexing a big hard biceps. Then she looked at me menacingly and told me I'd better start running because I was going to have to pay the price for dreaming that I could beat her.

I ran to get some distance between us and, as I sensed her catching me, I spun around and started punching her. She kept coming and struck back. Her punches were like hammer blows. She tackled me and I kicked at her hard but she managed to deflect the kick, grab my leg, and then move up and get control of my upper body. As I tried to wrestle her she grabbed my wrists and stretched my arms out. I writhed and bucked and pulled with all my might, but she once more overpowered me. She got me in a schoolgirl pin and alternated pounding me and sitting up to flex her biceps and bouncing on my chest. She kept demanding, “So who’s strong, runt?” “Say it louder!”

After that beating I was even more determined to end the girls’ domination, but I decided to try to avoid confrontations until I knew I could beat Brittany. I got help with my bodybuilding routine and learned about working different muscle groups on different days. My sister often threatened that if I didn’t do what she wanted, she’d invite Brittany over to teach me a lesson. Brittany kept on teasing me and telling all the other kids about how easily she beat up “the runt” again. But I didn’t resist too strongly when Brittany came after me and that meant that her attacks were fairly mild and she got bored when I didn’t respond to her taunts.

After working out hard for several months and feeling my increasing power, I was ready. I was still smaller and lighter than Brittany, but I could curl more weight than I’d seen her curl. More importantly, I was training my whole body. I’d developed a “V” taper with abs, pecs, and lats. Even if Brittany’s muscular arms had grown stronger, too, there was no way she could be close to my core strength. I felt tough and aggressive and I knew that no girl could beat me. It was time to teach the girls a lesson.

The next time that Brittany came over, I found the girls out in the back yard. Soon the teasing and giggling started. I moved away into the center of the yard, warning them that they’d better not start anything because they were going to get hurt. “Ohhhh, we’re so scared,” they mocked and then my sister gave her “attack dog” a high five as Brittany eagerly jogged over to manhandle me one more time. I let her tackle me and then I went after her.

I shocked Brittany by freeing myself and then attacking her with powerful body blows. For the first time, it seemed that I actually hurt her. She was surprised and angry, but she thought I had just gotten lucky. She was determined to crush me. She came at me again kicking my stomach and then punching my face, stomach, chest side. I shoved her aside and we both realized that a year ago this attack would have left me on the ground weak and in pain. I warned Brittany again as she prepared another attack. I again let her tackle me. She was determined to wrestle me under control but she was just too weak. This time it was Brittany who struggled desperately against my superior power. I broke her grip and grabbed her wrists as I got on top of her. She writhed and jerked to no avail as I held her wrists and forced her thick, arms together above her head. At first my sister couldn’t believe that her little brother was overwhelming this powerful bigger girl. As I manhandled Brittany, sis realized that Brittany wasn’t just playing with me. She ran over and tried to push me off her friend. I easily knocked her down, grabbed her arm and twisted it. She was ready to surrender. Still on top of Brittany, I twisted her arm, too and made them both beg. Brittany was especially pathetic. It was like she turned from a deadly Rottweiler into a frightened sheep in those few minutes.

After Brittany begged forgiveness and proclaimed at the top of her lungs that I was twice as strong as her, I let her up. It really shocked Brittany that “the runt” could so easily and quickly overpower her and outfight her even though she was older, taller, heavier, and had bigger arms, legs, and shoulders. She started asking how I got to be so strong and asking to feel my muscles. She said she didn’t understand before that a younger boy could be so much tougher than her. I flexed my arm proudly displaying a biceps that was big for my size, and hard as steel. She flexed too, and we compared muscles. Her biceps looked impressive and it seemed bigger than mine, but it was softer. I let her try to squeeze my biceps and feel my hard abs and chest. She told me my new name should be Superman and she asked me again to forgive her for all of the beating and teasing she had done.

Both girls began treating me with respect after that. Brittany started taking more interest in me than in my sister. Brittany asked to arm wrestle me just to see how strong I’d become. I held my arm firm as she tried her hardest to put it down, and then I poured on the power. To her credit, she fought all the way down, but I took her arm down fairly quickly. A neighbor girl who was in high school, and who always egged on Brittany also tried me, but she went down to defeat too. After being the spaghetti-armed wimp, it was always fun destroying bigger girls who were confident they could handle a younger boy.

Last edited by del; 24-Sep-13 at 14:27.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to del For This Useful Post:

Tags
boy, boy vs girl, fight, girl, male wins, mixed fight