Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 16-Mar-13, 09:31
Points: 9,531, Level: 42 Points: 9,531, Level: 42 Points: 9,531, Level: 42
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default An old story ...

... cant remember were I got it from - but like it nontheless...

enjoy!

The Queen Battles The King
Love Match
We all had survived another weekend of terrific matches and were back at the normal routine of the daily grind. Eric had stopped by and ironed out the final details for when the two teens tangle in about three weeks. This was all very interesting stuff. Complete with all the plots and sub-plots that were certain to make this an extremely vicious, grudge match. But the most interesting meeting of the day was the one with Nadia as she outlined the details of the match she had agreed to have with me. This of course was going to pit me up against the Queen of the Ring in whatever scenario she should choose, with the outcome determining whether or not she'd allow me to resume having sexual relations with her. Quite simply, if I were to defeat her either by submission or if she were unable to continue, then I'd be permitted to get together with her and renew our little sexual encounters. If I were defeated, then it would never happen again. I looked upon this as a no lose proposition. I haven't been with her in several months anyway so if I lost, I wouldn't actually be losing anything, but if were to win, I would once again taste the sweet fruits of her young, sexy body. Nadia didn't waste any time, as she demanded that the bout be held this Friday night. It wasn't much notice and gave me little time to prepare, but I'm sure that was according to her plan. The rules of the bout she set forth were simple and what I considered easy to adhere to. We were going to fight an unlimited amount of three-minute rounds, fighting until there was a submission or an unconscious loser. We were to each wear a set of ten-ounce boxing gloves with punching permitted to all parts of the body. Tactics such as biting or kicking were off limits, but knees were permitted. These were all the rules, simple, but gave her the freedom to rack me around pretty good while allowing me the opportunity to dish it out also. No contracts were necessary; a handshake between two sincere individuals was all that was needed. She set up the time while I was responsible for finding the location. She said she'd call me later in the week to find out the where, and she turned and left. I knew the new arena as I referred to it wasn't ready for the ring to be set up, so I had some work and some training to do.
In the days leading up to our confrontation, the one thing that I learned is that I was seriously in some deep shit. I was in piss poor shape and if I didn't end the bout early, I was going to get killed. Eric would've killed me also because I was using his sixteen year old, Jenny, as my training partner. It benefited both as she used the time to prepare for her upcoming fight with Yuki. My lack of exercise and my physical disabilities had caught up with me as I was no longer the athlete I used to fashion myself to be. It had been several years since I hung up the softball cleats, and business and the kids took up all of my time during that span. In the six-year time frame since I had quit smoking, I went from a fairly athletic, 5'11, 190 pound individual to a 240-pound sad sack wracked with rheumatoid arthritis. Time was not on my side heading into Friday's bout. I rented a guest sleeping room at the Days Inn and removed the furnishings to set up the ring. I did any and all things possible that might help me out. The room was small and easy to keep cool, so I wouldn't be fighting in the unbearably hot conditions I create for the girls. I did this for my benefit but I also knew that it would probably help out Nadia, although I had hoped that she'd be used to fighting in the extreme heat. I certainly enjoyed Jenny helping out and really got to know the young woman much better. She was quite a fine young lady, well mannered and educated. Like most teens, she was pissed at her father and as I learned, had every reason to be. I also learned that although she was young and had the typical mind of a teen, she very much had the body of young, healthy woman. I constantly had to remind myself that she was only sixteen. I told Jenny I'd continue to work with her up until her bout, but I'd have to wait and see how I felt come after this weekend whether or not I would have to cancel for Monday.
Friday evening had arrived and I had been in the room for several hours as I was quite anxious and nervous about the fight. I was in and out of the ring several times studying it carefully as if it were going to provide me with some valuable information. I had the air-conditioning set as low as possible and the room was freezing cold. I wasn't sure if it was the thought of the bout or the cold, but my body was covered with goose bumps. As I climbed back into the ring for what had to the tenth time, there was a knock at the door and I knew that she had arrived. I jumped down from the ring and opened the door to what had to be the sexiest woman alive. She stood there looking beautiful, with her long blonde hair flowing down below her shoulders. She entered the room confidently and moved around it like a goddess. She barked out "do you think this fucking room is cold enough?" but disappeared into the bathroom without waiting around for an answer. I waited impatiently as she changed into her fighting attire. I was dressed in a pair of baggy cotton shorts, a tee shirt, and a pair of Adidas cross trainers with no socks. After what seemed like an eternity, she emerged from the bathroom dressed sexily with a pair of black soccer shorts with the number nine on the left leg, a white sports bra that clung tightly to her breasts, while leaving the tanned skin of her mid-section exposed, and wore a white pair of Nike tennis shoes and a pair of white socks hanging loosely around her ankles. Nadia was a five foot five inch beauty from the Ukraine that weighed in for her fight tonight at one hundred and twenty eight pounds. She had a 34C-22-35 body and her long blonde hair was tied up in back to prevent it from getting in her way. She filled her outfit quite nicely and I couldn't help but notice that the cold temperature of the room caused her thick nipples to harden and protrude firmly out into her sport bra. She climbed up into the ring and grabbed a pair of the red boxing gloves. She poked fun at me and inquired whether or not I intended on wearing the tee shirt I had on and mentioned that if I were a REAL man that I'd fight bare-chested. She already won the first battle, as she knew that I'd remove it. She then began taunting me about the girth I carried around my mid-section and how she was going to enjoy pounding her fists into it. As nervous as I was, her overconfidence was not helping out my psyche. She put on her gloves and moved to the rings center as I turned the knob on the little timer I had brought with me. I set it for three minutes and forty five seconds to give me time to put on my gloves. While putting on the gloves, she said she'd allow for a two-minute break between rounds and returned to her corner. I stood in my corner putting on my gloves while fixated upon her physical beauty. I glanced over at the timer and announced "five seconds" and we both moved out from the corner towards the center of the ring. The butterflies were aflutter within my stomach as the bout was ready to begin.
Round one was underway and as we touched gloves in the center of the ring, she inquired whether or not I had on any protection beneath my shorts. I assured her that I didn't and she responded "good." My immediate thought was that couldn't be good. Thinking I was Ali or something, I began circling to the left with my left extended outward, jabbing and poking at my shorter opponent. She remained stationary, shifting her feet keeping me in front of her and easily blocking and knocking aside the jabs. I continued to move round and round, hoping to waste time and keep myself out of her reach. She seemed content to allow the time to pass by while measuring me, patiently seeking her opportunity. I moved around hoping she might become dizzy, but after about a minute and a half, I found myself beginning to tire from the constant movement. I stopped and took up a fighting position as I could feel myself huffing and puffing through my opened mouth. I jabbed with my left and threw an uppercut with my right that slammed against the flesh of her tanned belly. I heard an ooofffing sound from her mouth just as her right hand connected with my forehead. It was solid and had me backpedaling away. She came forward on the attack and I sent a right uppercut that landed solidly against the bottom portion of her left tit causing a flash of pain upon her face and her firm flesh to shake mightily. Before I could enjoy the moment, I felt the force of her left glove hard against my chin followed by a right sinking deep into my belly. I ooofffed and lowered my hands to my mid-section while I saw tiny white spots from the blow to my chin. I tried to back away but had backed myself up against the ropes and Nadia continued to bore forward. She went high with the left as it landed solidly against my right cheek while quickly following with a hard right that smashed hard against my nose. I was seeing all kinds of white after that blow and I could feel something warm running from my nose. As I moved my hands upward to protect my face, I was quickly doubled over and falling to the mat as she exploded a right uppercut that hit well below the waistline of my shorts, crushing my balls upward into my pelvic bone. I felt myself going fetal on the mat while trying to relieve the excruciating pain between my legs as I groped myself with the large red gloves. Nadia dropped to her knees and landed a hard right that slammed against my left cheek. I heard myself moan from the blow but I continued to grope at the pain between my legs. Repeatedly, Nadia took advantage of the situation and hammered away with her right, continually pounding her gloved fist against the left side of my face. I was getting battered and was quite dazed and confused. Instinctively, I reached up to cover my face and was lying flat on my back. Nadia positioned herself between my legs and pounded her fists against the gloves covering my face, but this was done only as a decoy as I painfully became aware of her main intent. Reaching her gloved hands downward and resting them upon my belly, she raised and drew her right knee backward, then launched it forward pounding it hard between my legs. Her knee landed solidly crushing it against my balls, trying to drive them up inside me. The pain was something terrible and I tried to close my legs, but she was strategically stationed between them. I reached down trying to cover up, but her position provided her with the advantage and she rocked me with another solid shot in my nuts. Things couldn't have gone more wrong for me than to have this kind of start. I was wracked with pain. A vicious and cruel Ukrainian she-devil was trying to relocate my testicles, and I was on the verge of blacking out. She must have sensed it as she stood up and backed away and stood relaxed in the corner with her arms resting comfortably upon the top ropes. Meanwhile, I lay upon the mat in pain and desperate. She apparently didn't want the bout to end too soon as she surely could have finished me off, but she chose to allow the remaining time in the round to wind down until the small bell on the timer rang ending the first round.
She removed her gloves and reset the timer for one minute and thirty seconds. When the time expired, she'd reset it for three minutes and thirty seconds and alert me when five seconds remained prior to round two. She dropped a towel down onto my face while I still remained prone upon my back. The pain between my legs slowly began to subside allowing me to reach up and towel the blood that trickled from my right nostril. Things were not looking good. I knew I'd have a difficult task in front of me, but in no way did I expect it to be this bad so early. I continued to lie upon the canvas until the timer went off at the one thirty mark. I slowly made my way up onto my feet as Nadia reset the timer and slipped back into her gloves. As I steadied myself upon weak and wobbly legs, she taunted me about the beating she was going to administer to me. I thought, what the fuck was that in the first round. I tossed the towel down onto the rings apron as she sounded off "five seconds" and then I turned to face the devilish, grinning blonde.
Round two began and she moved directly across the ring and began feigning lefts and rights, as I stood cornered, covering up and feeling as if I were cowering in front of her. She moved forward launching a left right combo landing against my large, soft belly. I ooofffed as I felt the stinging blows strike and the belly flesh jiggle from the impact. She backed away surveying the situation and stepped forward driving another right sinking into my belly. The blow hurt and there was a burning feeling within the lower left side of my mid-section. She stepped back and danced from side to side, measuring me up and launching her right fist, driving it hard into my mid-section. While oooffing from the blow, I launched an uppercut that landed weakly beneath the waistline of her shorts, landing high above her crotch. She taunted me as to whether that was the best I could offer and then she stepped forward with a right, left, right slamming into my left cheek and nose. I felt the warmth coming from my right nostril and was once again seeing flashes of white. As I started to fall forward, Nadia stepped forward grabbing me and moved be backward against the turnbuckle. My arms felt weak and limp as I hung upon her and I could see red spots of blood landing on her shoulder and breast, staining her white bra. I left my mid-section completely exposed as I was draped upon her and she wasted no time as she drove her right fist repeatedly into my belly. Thinking quickly, I locked my arms over the top of hers while locking her up in a clinch, buying myself some much needed time to try and recover. She seemed frustrated that I was able to lock her up, but she was the Queen of the Ring for a reason, and she moved her body up against mine and began gyrating her hip against my crotch. She wasn't doing so in an attempt at inflicting damage, but was doing it gently while trying to get a rise out of me. Persistently, she continued to rub against me and without control, I could feel my cock start to stiffen beneath her. I continued to harden due to the constant motion and it began to hurt the harder it became. I began to concentrate more upon what she was doing to me and loosened my hold upon her arms. I glanced down and noticed that her left shoulder was spotted with my blood as she eased backward while sexily positioning her right thigh between my legs while continuing to rub it upon my stiff, aching cock. She worked her thigh like a pro and I was really feeling overly aroused and was totally into it. She maneuvered me just enough and placed my arms over the top ropes and worked me into a seated position upon the center turnbuckle. She continued to gently massage her luscious thigh against my aching, throbbing cock. I could feel the juices building in what was headed for an ultimate explosion, but those thoughts were painfully brought to an abrupt halt as she slammed her right knee upward, driving it hard into my full, tightened balls. The pain was riveting as I screamed out in anguish while dangling upon the wildly shaking ring ropes. Nadia extended her gloved hands forward onto my arms preventing me from lifting them off the ropes and she raised her thigh up gently rubbing it upon my aching nuts. She whispered something I didn't understand into my ear and then drove her knee upward again, crushing my balls upward, again attempting to drive them up inside of me. She rubbed her leg against my fast softening shaft and said something in the dialect of her native homeland, then rocked me with another solid shot between my legs. I tried my best to slide downward, but she kept me seated upon the turnbuckle, which helped her hold me erect. Again, I felt myself slipping away toward unconsciousness and a quick end to the bout. Almost instinctively, Nadia quit pounding me with her knee and started jabbing me with soft right uppercuts, gently striking me in the genital area. These were not full force blows as she was holding back quite a bit. She was landing them with just enough force to elicit a pained whelp from my lips, as she delighted in the torture she was putting me through. Albeit gentle, I felt a great deal of pain from the leather connecting into my battered and swollen balls. Mercifully, she took lots of time between punches as she purposely wasted time allowing me to last until round three. As the timer bell rang to end the round, she backed away and started to forcefully slam her knee forward, but stopped just short of the intended target and said in her heavily accented voice that this was way too easy.
She turned and removed her gloves while reaching down and picking up the timer and setting it at a minute thirty. Meanwhile, I slowly slumped downward in the corner and came to rest upon my tired and whupped ass. Nadia went and picked up the towel and brought it over and applied it to my nose and held it there trying to stop the bleeding. While holding it to my nose and pinching it shut with her left hand, she reached her right hand down sliding it up the pant leg of my shorts and gently cupped my aching balls. I was struggling to breathe through my mouth and try to talk at the same time but she told me to shut my fucking mouth. She continued to gently massage my balls and moved her hand over to my shaft and began stroking it gently. I was quickly getting aroused again and she maneuvered the pant leg just so while pushing the pant leg aside exposing my swollen cock. She lowered her head down and placed her luscious lips around the tip and slowly worked my cock deep into her hot, moist mouth while working her tongue furiously upon the tip. Before I knew it, the timer bell rang and she quickly rose up and walked over to reset the timer. She replaced her gloves and announced that I had thirty seconds. I threw the towel aside and climbed onto my feet. My nosebleed had slowed to a trickle and my shorts had a huge bulge protruding outward. Nadia announced five seconds and moved outward from her corner.
Round three had begun and she moved quickly across the ring and shot a right uppercut toward my thick erection. Fortunately I was holding my hands down low and was able to deflect the punch. I shuffled along the ropes moving out from the corner and caught a left from Nadia landing solidly on the cheek and nose. Immediately I could feel the warmth of the blood as it streamed from my right nostril again. The blood ran heavily from my nose and dripped freely from my upper lip and fell down upon my chest and belly. Nadia pursued me as I staggered over near the corner. She threw a left that missed and I returned a wild right that struck her flush upon her left eye and cheekbone. The blow stung the young blonde and she buckled a bit at the knees. I raised my right arm up to wipe away the blood that flowed from my nose and moved towards the stunned Ukrainian. I landed a solid left into her tanned mid-section and followed up with a right cross pounding her in the jaw. She staggered backward into the center of the ring and I followed quickly as I finally was doing some damage. She was stunned and held her guard down low so I targeted the blonde beauty's face and landed a left right combination bouncing against her forehead. She backpedaled her way against the ropes and leaned heavily against them while trying to cover up her face. I immediately launched several hard rights low into the black shorts causing the blonde she-devil to woof and groan with each blow. She lowered her hands once again opening up her upper body and I landed a right, left, right against her jaw that sent the blonde beauty falling forward, dropping down onto her hands and knees. The blood started to fill my mouth and I had to spit it out onto the canvas to free my main breathing passage. Nadia was down on all fours with a blank, dazed look upon her face and I dropped down to my knees positioning myself to her left side. Wiping the blood from my nose with the left arm, I drove a right uppercut up underneath slamming my gloved fist into her left tit. Thinking that it hurt her, I started to rapidly fire right fists upward into her unguarded breast flesh. Over and over, I pounded my fist as hard as I could into her delicate tit meat. After pounding her tit with six solid punches, she crumpled over onto her right side and rolled onto her back. She looked hurt and confused and I knew that this was my shot at trying to put her away. I positioned my right knee between her legs and thrust it forward crushing in against her pubic bone. The knee thudded hard against her crotch and she closed her eyes while moaning in agony. Blood was dripping down from my nose hitting her black shorts and the flesh of her belly near the waistline. I wiped my nose with my left arm and raised my fist driving it hard into the red stained bra crushing her left tit flat beneath my gloved fist. She ummmphhed painfully as my fist pounded her meat and it quaked beneath the sports bra. I drew back my right leg and slammed it forward pounding it against her crotch. Again, the knee drew a painful moan from the Ukrainian goddess. I hammered her with another knee shot and then pounded my gloved fist downward, flattening the meat of her left tit once more before I had to bend forward and rest my gloves upon the canvas, as I had become winded and out of breath. I had her and could possibly put her away but here I was, struggling to breath bent over her prone body dripping blood upon her sexy, tanned belly. Valuable time was wasting away as I tried to gather myself, but as I did, it provided her with a much-needed rest to try and gather her wits about her. I was breathing heavily through my mouth and just about ready to lift myself upward, but Nadia thought quickly and raised her arms up wrapping them around my neck and pulled me down against her chest. I tried to push myself upward but didn't have the strength to pull away from her. My arms ached and were extremely shaky as I put as much pressure on them as possible, and no matter how hard I tried, I was not going to break free from her grasp. I turned my head and rested it on its right side as it lay upon her firm left tit. I sucked air into my mouth in deep breaths as I bled upon her white top while I listened to her heart pound and felt her chest rise and fall with each of her deep breaths. Unable to break free, we both remained in this position until the timer bell rang signaling the end of the third round.
She released her hold and I rolled over onto my back while removing the gloves from my hands. I immediately reached and applied pressure to my nose trying to stem the heavy flow that had fallen throughout the round. Nadia lay on her back for a few brief moments and then sat up and removed her gloves. She looked over at me and saw all the blood that covered the front of me and then glanced at the blood that had soaked and stained her top. She asked if I was ok and if I wanted to continue? I asked her if I quit, would I be allowed to renew my relationship with her and she emphatically responded in a negative manner. I then told her that the bout was not over. She then moved over to the timer and set it for the break period. She gingerly got to her feet and moved around slowly as she cleared the cobwebs from her head as I hit her with my best shots in that round. I sat up and crawled over to the corner grabbing a towel and applied it with pressure to my nose. I knew and felt like I was in a street fight as I noticed all the blood on the front of me. My balls ached and felt as if they were three times their normal size. I used the ropes to pull myself up to my feet and my gawd, my legs were rubbery and I felt as if I could hardly stand. I looked around the ring and saw many drops of blood covering the canvas and the sports bra of Nadia and I began to wonder just how much blood I had lost thus far. She was toweling the mess from her belly as the bell rang signaling for the reset to begin round four. Nadia set the clock and hollered over to me that we had thirty seconds and she went and picked up her gloves and returned them to her hands. Trying not to show the effects of my wobbly legs, I struggled as best I could over to my gloves and returned to my corner to put them back on and throw the blood soaked towel aside. She announced five seconds and I thought to myself, "I'm in big trouble."
The nose had slowed again to a mild trickle as we prepared to begin round four. I was feeling like shit and was wondering how I was going to get through this round. I gave her my best shot and she was still going and looked much better off than I felt. As she moved toward me in my corner, I thought to myself how much I admired what these girls were able to absorb and go through when they fought their violent catfights. I had a new appreciation for what they did. That was the last thought I had before the blonde devil standing before me started taking aim and launching her gloved fists. I tried to raise my arms up to protect my face but they hurt too much and felt as if they weighed fifty pounds. I wasn't quick enough and Nadia landed a solid right that seemed to engulf the entire left side of my face and forced my head to snap backward. I was already in the corner so I had nowhere to go except back against the turnbuckle. Nadia launched a left, then a right, a left, another right, one more left and then a crushing right all landing hard against my nose and cheekbones and I was no longer seeing anything in front of me. I knew that I was bleeding again as I felt the warmth of it as it streamed from both of my nostrils. I felt as if I was trying to fall forward but the Ukrainian demon positioned herself in front of me, catching me and moving me over along the ropes. She leaned me backward against the ropes and positioned my arms over the top. Terribly dazed and groggy, I was hanging upon the ropes with the pits of my arms holding me up. Nadia was intent on ending it this round as she had apparently decided she didn't want to take any more chances that I might get lucky. She took off her gloves and used her hands to pull up the middle rope and raise it over my arms, tying me up in the ropes and leaving me dangling defenseless before her. She put the gloves back on and shoved me backward so I was leaning backward into the ropes. Nadia began a brutal pounding as she used her dominant right exclusively as she repeatedly battered my face. If this were a real, sanctioned fight by one of the boxing federations, the referee would have stepped in and called the fight, but this was not rules governed boxing and she was taking out all of her pent up frustrations on me because she could and it was legal. I was barely conscious and bleeding profusely from my nose and a cut that had now opened beneath my left eye and I slumped downward while taking a seat upon the lower rope. My whole body was tingling and felt numb as I hung beaten within the ropes. Nadia stepped back and removed her bloody gloves from her hands and threw them aside. She moved back towards me and grabbed me under my arms and helped raise me back onto my feet. She grabbed my shorts by the waistband and lowered them down around my ankles. Kneeling down, she lifted my legs one at a time while completely removing them, leaving me tangled in the ropes wearing nothing more than a pair of shoes. She reached up taking my cock in her hand and started to massage and stoke it gently, slowly causing it to begin to stiffen and grow thick in her hand. She tightened her grip and began to pull and push on it with a bit more vigor. Fatter and harder it continued to grow until it felt as if the veins were going to burst when Nadia rose up onto her feet, continuing to work my cock furiously in her right hand. The ropes and unsteady legs were still supporting me, but I could understand a couple of things that were occurring. I knew that my dick was hard and feeling quite aroused. I knew that blood was pouring from my nose and turning my chest into a dampness of red, and I knew that I was struggling to breathe as I tried to take in air through my mouth, but I could taste blood in my throat as it drained backward each time I snorted trying to inhale. Nadia moved her right foot down near my left and began moving my leg outward, pushing it as far as it would go. She then did the same with my left as she spread my legs as wide as was physically possible. I was set up for the finale and she yanked hard upon my stiffened dick and as she pulled, she raised her right knee upward slamming it hard against my naked balls. The pain was ungodly and unbearable and my reaction caused me to swallow what felt like a ton of blood as I gasped and started gagging like I was about to throw up. Nadia was unmerciful as she took a step backward to gain momentum and rammed her knee again upward crushing my naked, exposed balls. I felt extreme pain totally engulf my entire body as I gasped and then everything became dark. Over and over, Nadia pulled and stretched my cock outward and pounded her hard, bare knee up into my swollen, damaged testicles. I have no idea how many times she bashed her knee into my nuts but I know that when I started coming around, I was face down on the mat with a great amount of pain throbbing down between my legs. Nadia had a towel that she slid beneath my head as she tried to tend to my bleeding areas. I slowly started to move, showing signs of life and she lifted me up into a seated position so she could really work on my nose and mouse beneath my left eye.
The Following User Says Thank You to notwendig For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Mar-13, 09:41
Points: 9,531, Level: 42 Points: 9,531, Level: 42 Points: 9,531, Level: 42
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: An old story ... Part two

Apparently the round had come to an end and she released me from the bonds of the rope. I felt like I had been drunk for a long time and was just now starting to gain a form of realization as the room and everything around me started to become clearer. She held me up in the seated position and asked me to tilt my head backward as she worked upon my nose. As I started to regain some of my senses, I asked her if the fight was over and she responded that I hadn't officially submitted. She asked if I was through and I stupidly stated "never!" She patiently worked on me for over five minutes until she successfully stemmed the blood flow and laid me back down onto the canvas. I could tell that my face was thick and swollen from the punches I had received, and I could feel the extreme pain and burn deep within my balls and could sense that they were no longer the same size as when we started this bout. They felt thick and swollen. But as I lay upon my back staring at the ceiling of the motel room above, I couldn't help but feel a certain sense of peace and serenity while I lay there. Nadia loudly announced that round five was about to begin and walked over to my prone body and stood looking down at me.
Nadia stared down upon my prone, naked body and as I gazed up at her I noticed that she had removed her shorts and was totally bare besides her blood stained sports bra and her footwear. She positioned the toes of her shoes up near my armpits and knelt down placing her knees just beyond my shoulders. My arms had no strength in them anyhow but my shoulders were pinned to the mat beneath the shins of her legs. She eased her way forward pressing her naked crotch up against my chin and slowly began to apply some pressure to me. Her mild workout that she had been receiving had caused her to sweat and become damp in her crotch area and the stench of her pussy was a bit repulsive. I tried to move my head away and she scolded me in a harsh tone "I thought this is what you were fighting for?" I didn't and wouldn't respond as I continued to struggle to try and move my breathing apparatus to some fresher smelling air. I was certain that I didn't smell like a rose at that moment either, but I just couldn't mentally give in to the total domination she had put me through thus far. She lifted her bottom up slightly and slid forward, roughly rubbing her naked pussy across my mouth up toward my nose. I could taste her moistness as her damp lips came into contact with my slight ajar mouth. With extreme pressure she started to move back and forth, driving her moist pussy hard against my face, roughly driving it over my mouth, and then pausing and rubbing her swollen clit upon my nose. My nose was feeling clogged and worked over as she concentrated on rubbing her clit repeatedly upon my nose, slowly driving her toward the edge of ecstasy. Her juices were flowing as I felt her hot stickiness attach itself to my upper lip and nose while she continued to grind herself upon me. She moved just a bit too far forward as she was working her way towards getting off and covered my nose with her pussy and my mouth with her ass. I couldn't breathe and was feeling quite claustrophobic beneath that puss and ass that I coveted so much, but air was a much more pressing need and I had to do something quickly. Unable to muster the strength to unseat her, I did something that I really didn't want to do but had to because I needed fresh air desperately. I forced my head a little to the right and chomped into her flesh near her left butt cheek. She howled painfully and angrily rose up to escape my desperate maneuver. She began shouting and cursing as I had now pissed off the Ukrainian demon. She sat down upon my chest and began raining lefts and rights, slamming hard against my nose and cheeks. Once again, I felt the floodgates opened as the blood began flowing from my nostrils. She turned herself around to where her ass was now seated upon my chin and she removed the left glove from her hand. She leaned forward sliding her left hand down the front of me and grabbed a hold of my cock and began yanking and stretching it for all it was worth. I was now in worse shape that when I began, as I could no longer breathe with my nostrils filled with blood and my mouth deep beneath her sweaty ass. The pain was devastating as she yanked mightily upon my penis, and to make matters worse, she then started to drive her gloved fist downward, smashing in into my exposed balls, driving them down hard, crushing them down toward the canvas. I was getting the piss pounded out of me and was once again in dire straits. I used my tongue to try and wipe the blood away from my upper lip, as I could taste it in my mouth and working its way into my throat as I struggled to breathe. I don't know how many times she hammered me in the balls, but my tongue came into contact with her anus and she rose up slightly in surprise. Although not much more space, it was much needed and I inhaled as deeply as I could to fill my lungs. She eased her way back down and demanded that I do it again. I was in no position to disagree and I flicked my tongue upward, working it around the rim of her anus. It was not anything I had done with her before but she was most definitely aroused by it and insistent that I work it deeper. At this point in time, all dignity and pride were no longer anything that I felt that I had, and if working my tongue furiously upon her ass was a way of saving mine, then I was all for it. She quit yanking upon my penis and slowly began to stroke it as she lifted and lowered her ass in concert with my hard working tongue. Faster and faster she demanded that I work my tongue around and into her anus. She removed her left hand from my dick and moved it toward her pussy where she began to work her fingers into the hot wetness. I could feel the tenseness that began to fill her body as she lowered her torso upon me, wanting me to drive my tongue deep into her rectal orifice. She began to moan and groan as the sensual feeling grew closer and closer. She quickly rose up and reversed her position and lowered her hot damp pussy down onto my face. She gyrated her hips forcefully back and forth, riding my face hard, driving her pussy against my mouth. The taste of her wet juices was mixing with the taste of my blood and once again, I was struggling mightily with my breathing. I tried to inhale and swallow in some air but all I did was suck in and rub upon her swollen clit. I raised my gloved fists and rested them upon the front of her thighs while I struggled beneath her. She heartily reached down and grabbed hold of front of my hair and lifted my head upward, forcing me hard and trying to drive me deep inside her hot, moist pussy. Like a wild horse needing to be broke, she rode me until her luscious thighs tightened hard against the side of my face, her body stiffened and she screamed out as she unloaded the full flow of her hot juices. I thought her thighs were going to make my head pop and she yanked hard upon my hair trying to swallow my head up between her legs. She held me there for what seemed to be an eternity, squeezing my head tightly between her thighs until she finally released my hair and fell over onto her side releasing my head, and then rolling over onto her back. I lay there nearly unconscious with my mouth wide open inhaling and exhaling in short, quick breaths, trying to get much needed air into my lungs. The Ukrainian she-devil lay upon the mat spent, as she was totally spent from the forceful orgasm she had finally succumbed to. Neither of us moved and I seemed to black out momentarily. I have no idea how long I was out, but when I came to, Nadia still lay upon her back resting comfortably. I stared at the ceiling for several seconds and then I attempted to roll myself over and try to get up. It was not an easy task as I was physically wiped out. I crawled my over to the corner and removed my gloves and grasped hold of the blood stained towel and applied it to my face. I lay face down upon the canvas, holding the towel gently against my nose that ached painfully. Behind me I could hear the sounds of Nadia starting to stir. I was sapped of strength and couldn't pick myself up to see what she was up to and was of the mindset that if she wanted to come over and kill me, then that would be fine. She crawled her way over to the corner and rolled me over onto my back. She reached down and helped me up into a seated position and leaned me back against the lower turnbuckle. She had dried blood upon her inner thighs and within her matted pubic hairs. She crawled out beneath the bottom rope and shortly afterward I could hear running water from inside the bathroom. She returned with a warm, damp towel and applied it to my face and began cleaning me up. She paused and started to laugh almost guiltily and said "I sure fucked you up good." I thought to myself, no shit. She continued to work upon my face and eased her knee between my legs and pressed it forward against my aching balls. I felt the tenseness overwhelm my body for a brief moment as I thought the torment was about to resume. Then she reached down with her right hand and gently grabbed and began fondling my dick. While she gently pulled and stretched on it, she looked me in the eye and stated, "I submit, you win the match." She then lowered herself down taking the slowly stiffening cock and placing it into her hot, moist mouth. It was quite evident who rules this Kingdom.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to notwendig For This Useful Post: