Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 17-Mar-19, 00:02
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Dorm Room Confession (True Story)

Chapters merged.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 24-Mar-19, 00:55
SOMFB

So an interesting development. I haven’t talked to Crystal in a bit, but last night she texted me out of the blue. Somewhere in the middle of our text convo she casually mentioned wrestling and started teasing me about how much I “loved” when she sat on my face. Of course, I played along and claimed that there’s no way she could’ve beaten me 1 on 1. She of course disagreed and told me she’d love to wrestle again someday and that she “wouldn’t tell Hailey”. I live about an hour or so from Crystal so I’m definitley gonna try and make this happen. If I do end up wrestling Crystal I’ll let you guys know all about it.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Mar-19, 11:17
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Yes, mate. If it happens, please let us know about it.
Old 24-Mar-19, 22:33
Banned
Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOMFB [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So an interesting development. I haven’t talked to Crystal in a bit, but last night she texted me out of the blue. Somewhere in the middle of our text convo she casually mentioned wrestling and started teasing me about how much I “loved” when she sat on my face. Of course, I played along and claimed that there’s no way she could’ve beaten me 1 on 1. She of course disagreed and told me she’d love to wrestle again someday and that she “wouldn’t tell Hailey”. I live about an hour or so from Crystal so I’m definitley gonna try and make this happen. If I do end up wrestling Crystal I’ll let you guys know all about it.
thank u for the story could u breathe in crystals leg scissors
Old 24-Mar-19, 23:59
LuckyL

If you end up fighting for any length of time she's going to beat you up bad, please let us know the details.

There is no way she contacted you thinking about wanting to get her ass kicked by you. She's going to fuck you up
Old 25-Mar-19, 01:48
SOMFB

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstewart [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
thank u for the story could u breathe in crystals leg scissors
When she scissored me in the tag team match it was moreso the pressure of her scissors that forced me to tap, even tho I was pretty short of breath too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyL [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If you end up fighting for any length of time she's going to beat you up bad, please let us know the details.

There is no way she contacted you thinking about wanting to get her ass kicked by you. She's going to fuck you up

I’m worried hahaha. I haven’t been working out much since college and I know Crystal definitely still hits the gym all the time. Her legs might be stronger than mine at this point. Also, we MIGHT be getting together next weekend. Fingers crossed!!
Old 25-Mar-19, 03:57
Points: 5,354, Level: 31 Points: 5,354, Level: 31 Points: 5,354, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Thanks for sharing! Would love to hear how your match vs Crystal goes.

I'm curious how strong she actually is. 'Squatting more than most guys' could mean squatting 200 or 275. I've wrestled two girls who could squat 235 and 260 and even though I could do more, jeez they were tough.
Old 25-Mar-19, 04:11
SOMFB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germar [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks for sharing! Would love to hear how your match vs Crystal goes.

I'm curious how strong she actually is. 'Squatting more than most guys' could mean squatting 200 or 275. I've wrestled two girls who could squat 235 and 260 and even though I could do more, jeez they were tough.
Not sure of an exact number, but she’s probably the most fit girl I’ve ever met, always working on those booty gains lol. Her lower body is straight up intimidating!
Old 25-Mar-19, 04:26
Points: 5,354, Level: 31 Points: 5,354, Level: 31 Points: 5,354, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOMFB [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Not sure of an exact number, but she’s probably the most fit girl I’ve ever met, always working on those booty gains lol. Her lower body is straight up intimidating!
Dang that sounds like a real tough opponent, but lots of fun! She definitely looks like a very fit athlete.

I've found sometimes that girls with really strong legs but little experience can be lured into a more upper-body focused match before they realize they're playing into your strengths. Doesn't always work but worth a shot. Best of luck!
Old 25-Mar-19, 04:33
SOMFB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germar [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Dang that sounds like a real tough opponent, but lots of fun! She definitely looks like a very fit athlete.

I've found sometimes that girls with really strong legs but little experience can be lured into a more upper-body focused match before they realize they're playing into your strengths. Doesn't always work but worth a shot. Best of luck!
That’s a good strategy. But if she wraps those legs around me or if she sits on my face, it might not matter how strong my upper body is!