Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 13-Jul-17, 15:49
Points: 5,982, Level: 32 Points: 5,982, Level: 32 Points: 5,982, Level: 32
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

Default The Fascination of Punchritude

"Punchritude" is of course all about the way pulchritudinous women look when they throw a punch.

As a longtime lover of "femviolence," I can appreciate it in all its forms to some extent. Yet for my money there's nothing quite as fine as the way a hot woman's body looks when she executes a fist-swing, be it jab, uppercut, or roundhouse. Anyone agree?

Hoping I picked the right forum for this fetish-comparison, as it seems to be where the majority of them have showed up.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Dune For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jul-17, 22:35
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts
Default Re: The Fascination of Punchritude

Ive never really thought about a woman specifically throwing a punch being sexy, but a woman kicking ass in general...very sexy.
The Following User Says Thank You to Braddogg4345 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jul-17, 13:48
Points: 5,906, Level: 32 Points: 5,906, Level: 32 Points: 5,906, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I'm a huge fan of females who enjoy throwing a good punch, as well as enjoying being on the receiving end. There is electricity in the air when her fist connects, and it makes me feel high as a kite; I guess it's something to do with the combination of beauty, power, and determination.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Goldie.jpg (105.9 KB, 246 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rockdude For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jul-17, 20:49
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braddogg4345 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Ive never really thought about a woman specifically throwing a punch being sexy, but a woman kicking ass in general...very sexy.
When I posted on the Diana the Valkyrie site, I encountered a smattering of other posters who were strongly focused on one particular type of assault, like kicking, strangling, or judo throws. I always liked other forms of assault as well as fisticuffs, but it seems like for some fans, certain specific actions "grab" them with a special emphasis.

I would imagine that, since in childhood I didn't witness women doing violent acts that I remember, the fetish, as I choose to call it, was probably nurtured by pop culture. In my day one didn't see a lot of fantasy-women do karate or judo, but it was easy to spot a lady knocking someone down with a basic fistic display.

I think that I probably developed this affection before I had any real knowledge of what sexual activity signified-- I mean, "signified" in the sense of the somatic appeal, not just the basic "in and out." I've wondered if the images of being "overwhelmed" in violent fashion served as a stand-in for that appeal, which I would guess a lot of kids "know" without exactly knowing that they know-- you know?

Added after 8 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdude [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm a huge fan of females who enjoy throwing a good punch, as well as enjoying being on the receiving end. There is electricity in the air when her fist connects, and it makes me feel high as a kite; I guess it's something to do with the combination of beauty, power, and determination.
Glad to see there's at least one other person with this predilection. I have a particular liking for scenes like the one in your thumbnail, either the "ground and pound" type or, in a more cartoonish mode, the "punching bag routine," I've seen a few modern shows attempt to emulate the punching-bag schtick, either with real people (an episode of V.I.P., the TV-film SHRIEK IF YOU KNOW WHAT i DID ON FRIDAY THE 13TH) or clay (CELEBRITY DEATHMATCH). I always wished that the Warner Brothers cartoons, who did male/male versions of the schtick a couple dozen times, had pulled off a female-on-male version of the same thing, but they never quite went there,,,

Last edited by Dennis Dune; 21-Jul-17 at 20:49.
Old 31-Jul-17, 17:45
Last Achievements

I must admit that some hot women don't look good throwing a punch, as their hands look too small and delicate for the job. I gather that's not a problem for sessions afficianados.
Old 31-Jul-17, 18:05
Banned
Points: 939, Level: 11 Points: 939, Level: 11 Points: 939, Level: 11
Activity: 25.0% Activity: 25.0% Activity: 25.0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Dune [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I must admit that some hot women don't look good throwing a punch, as their hands look too small and delicate for the job. I gather that's not a problem for sessions afficianados.
It's not the size of the hands. It's the technique. Many people don't know how to punch correctly and so it looks awkward.

Of course, it's really kind of dumb to punch someone else in the face. The skull is the most well-protected part of the body. Even trained boxers routinely break their knuckles.
Old 01-Aug-17, 22:24
Last Achievements

I agree that in real life hitting the head is foolish, but in fiction, that's what looks most impressive.

Wish I could find some URL-links showing the climax of POLICEWOMEN. I don't believe for a New York minute that slim Sondra Currie could demolish the big guy she fights, but she looks great doing it.
Old 01-Aug-17, 22:33
Points: 6,417, Level: 34 Points: 6,417, Level: 34 Points: 6,417, Level: 34
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Dune [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I agree that in real life hitting the head is foolish, but in fiction, that's what looks most impressive.

Wish I could find some URL-links showing the climax of POLICEWOMEN. I don't believe for a New York minute that slim Sondra Currie could demolish the big guy she fights, but she looks great doing it.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
One of the best movie fight scene ever.
The Following User Says Thank You to simplyred For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Aug-17, 16:46
Points: 13,641, Level: 50 Points: 13,641, Level: 50 Points: 13,641, Level: 50
Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0%
Last Achievements

Yes, very sexy when a lady knows her moves.

I love when a pretty lady punches and kicks, elbows and knee's me.
The Following User Says Thank You to gemini3d For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jun-18, 23:58
Last Achievements

I haven't been coming across a lot of strong "punch-films" lately, but I lucked out this year when I happened across a movie titled DEVIOUS NANNY, on a cable station not exactly known for hard-hitting femviolence, Lifetime.

The two women involved are a middle-aged woman and a supposed jailbait, though in truth the latter actress was only about eight years younger than the older woman, who's about forty.

In short, Michelle Borth repeatedly punches out the smaller, younger woman, who barely gets in any counter-blows. One of the most thorough takedowns since DEATH PROOF, imo.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis Dune For This Useful Post: