Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 02-Dec-14, 22:52
obfusc9981

Default Tall vs short

PHOTOS OF CHARACTERS ARE ON THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST.

Nathan (17) 6'0'' , 150 pounds
Sara (18) 5'2'' , 142 pounds

-------------------------------------
Nathan is cocky highschool wrestler. He just wrestles with boys through highschool so one day he wanted to find some girl around his age to wrestle with.
He found on internet that 18 year old girl wants to become session girl, so she needed some wrestler boy who would want to learn her some wrestling moves. She offered to pay him 20$ for 1 hour lesson.

Next day he entered into her house and changed into his red wrestling lycra. She was dressed in black tight shorts and red bra (like on photos).

He immediately noticed her extremely thick legs. He has never seen something like that on any other girl till now. He was bit confused but he tried not to pay attention on that. He was head taller than her.

They got on the floor and he performed some moves on her, and then he showed how to submit opponent. He put her body between her legs and then put her head in reverse headscissors. After few more minutes of teaching, he told that it was time she tries to lock his body in some of these holds.

"Come on Sara, decide which hold you wanna try on me. You know I can get out of your every hold, cuz I am so much experienced and bigger than you, but I'll let you try! You're still learning, you're beginner."

"We'll see if you can get out haha. I'll try bodyscissors, Nathan."

He laid on his back and she put her short big legs around his torso. One of her legs under his back and other on his abs. He was looking at her legs and still couldn't believe how can they be so big. She has never played any sport.

"Come on, girl, squeeze as hard as you can."

She started to squeeze. He flexed his abs and tried to unlock her legs with his arms. But her squeeze was so tight! Her very short massive legs were pressing his torso with full strength.

Her thighs were now even bigger beacuse they are pressing on his body. Her right thigh which was on his waist and abs really looked frightening. He was desperately trying to move her thigh a bit lower, somewhere on his hips, but no success. Her legs were just too massive, and her squeeze was so tight that his weak arms were no match for her legs.

"Shit. Aaaah. Your legs are just as strong as they are big. I can't believe. I've never been so hard squeezed by any boy I wrestled."

"Of course. That's cuz my legs are fucking huge. They've always been massive and muscular, but I didn't know how to use them. Thanks for learning me this, Nathan. You're in trouble now. No way you'll get out of this."

She continued squeezing and he was completely exhausted. Only he could do was tapping out before she crush some of his torso ribs.

"Fuuuuck! Stop, stop, I submit. These short tree trunks are killin' me!"

She immediately stopped squeezing and let him out.
"Haha you're so much taller but I almost weigh like you. You're so thin, I could kill you if I wanted to haha."

She gave him his 20$: "Thanks for teaching me this hold. I know how I'm gonna kill somebody. Bye."
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tumblr_ndegc0jjLD1sqrx6ho1_1280.jpg (136.1 KB, 221 views)
File Type: jpg 123.jpg (59.7 KB, 605 views)

Last edited by obfusc9981; 03-Dec-14 at 16:14.