Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 09-Dec-14, 12:01
Temporary group
Points: 2,779, Level: 21 Points: 2,779, Level: 21 Points: 2,779, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Smile An Angry Cousin

My name is Trent. Me and my cousin Kayla were at my apartment alone one afternoon. She needed a place to stay while she was doing her study and her boyfriend broke up with her 2 days ago. Kayla is a gorgeous brunette with perfect legs that have that bit of muscle to them.

We were in the living room watching UFC one day when she told me she was training in some MMA. I didn’t believe her, “Its true” she said. “I have even beaten up a couple of males at the gym”. I tried to explain to her that women cant beat up men it’s a common fact. “Pretty cocky for a guy who’s only workout Is to go to Wall-Mart to get more Cheetos”. She started getting cocky. “Kayla I can still beat you” I told her. About an hour went past after my last comment, I got up to get a soda. “Want a soda?” I asked her. I didn’t get an answer instead just a ‘Fuck Off’ look. I asked her what was up her ass and she said that she was still pissed about my comment that girls can’t beat guys. I said I didn’t mean offence but It is just common sense. “Then how about we have a little contest” she boasted. “1 hour on the training area in the spare bedroom, person who gets the most knockouts wins” she said.

I hesitated “What do you mean knockouts?” I asked with a dumbfounded look. “What you too scared that a girl as petite as me is gonna wipe the floor with your face. It took me a moment but I reluctantly agreed. “Good be in there by 2:15” she demanded. “Dress appropriately too” she told me before she took off.

I got changed into my cleanest shorts and tank top and waited in the room. About 5 minutes later Kayla came in and my draw literally dropped. She was smoking hot wearing a bra like training top, shorts short enough they could be classed as underwear and some Nike wrestling shoes. “Lift up your dribbling jaw mate, don’t forget I am your cousin.” She told me. I used my phone to set the timer for 1 hour. “What will happen is when someone gets a knockout we pause the clock until they revive and are prepared to go again.” She explained which I agreed to. After I pressed start on the timer she attacked me from behind.

I fell face first into the mats that were on the floor when she wrapped her legs around my midsection and started squeezing. I could feel the air rush out of me in a burst of pain so I tapped out. “Uh, uh the only way to win Is to knock your opponent out.” She explained when I begged with the enormous pain in my chest. “Please….Kayla…..It Hurts…” I groaned. “Sorry but rules are rules” she said in a happily tone. The pain was getting incredible when I felt her arm slip around my throat. She had the bodyscissors locked in now with a sleeperhold. I started to feel pressure in my head and within seconds darkness swept over me.
I woke up about a minute later as Kayla was next to my phone and brushing her hair. I looked at her and she looked at me excitedly. “Now you’re up let’s get back to our contest.” She said as she put the brush down and pressed the button on my phone. Before I could get ready she lunged at me and basically spear tackled me to the ground. My back and stomach felt like I was hit by a car. “Geez your really not putting up a fight, either that or your just a weak shit”. I rolled onto my stomach, as I did that she sat on my back and yanked my arms behind her legs and pulled my chin forward. She had locked in a perfect camel clutch and it was so painful because my spine was being bent in a way that its not supposed to. I was moaning and groaning but that just made it pack on the pressure as she bent me further backwards. “It’s so fun to put you in these holds, I feel so in charge and so dominant. I should of put my ex in these holds a long time ago” she said as the pain was shooting through my back all the way to my neck.
At this point I really wanted to be knocked out again. Tears starting rolling down my cheek due to the pain. I don’t know if it was sympathy or excitement but she wrapped her legs around my neck and hooked her right foot over her left one until she had a perfect figure four locked in. Her thigh across my throat being crushed into my neck made gurgling sounds come from my throat “Ughn..” I heard my cousin moan as she increased the pressure. My head felt like it was on fire and I started to see stars. ‘Ding, Dong’ was the last thing I heard before darkness swept over me. I woke up to a splash of water and Kayla bending down staring at me “Hey creep, we have a guest that wants to join in on the torture” I looked up as I seen Kayla’s friend Lisa waving down at me smiling. I always had a mega – crush on Lisa. She is always friendly and sweet. She helps me out when I need it, she is single and I am hoping to change that.

“Kayla here tells me she has been having fun knocking you out and I thought I might join in. Plus she said she wants to show me some special moves to use on guys”. Lisa said with a little bit of energy. “Start the clock Kayla” it told her but she replied with “We don’t need to use that anymore” she said ‘WHACK’ received a kick to the balls. I dropped like a sack of potatoes. “Wow I think you really hurt him” Lisa said. “How could I when he has no balls” she said with a sing song voice. I was trying to recover myself before Kayla gave me another kick right in the face. I could feel the blood pulsing through my lip. Lisa just continued to look on with a weird look on her face. ‘THUD’ ‘THUD’ ‘THUD’ I received 3 kicks to the stomach “Don’t look at Lisa you fucking freak” Kayla yelled at me before turning to Lisa and said. “Hey girl help me with this freak” Lisa started to walk towards me. “What do you want me to do?” she asked Kayla as Kayla just smirked at me and told her. “Stand on his throat while I do something special” she said when Lisa replied “But I’m wearing sneakers wont that be uncomfortable for him” she said. “As long as it’s not uncomfortable for you it doesn’t matter what your wearing”. Lisa looked down at me and gently placed her foot on my neck with no pressure at all. I seen Kayla down near legs trying to apply a figure-four when bent over to look she talked to Lisa. “Add some pressure babe I don’t want him to even breathe while I do this” Lisa started to slowly increase the pressure. I felt my throat begin to crush. I knew if she kept up the pressure I would pass out. To top it all off I felt a sharp pain in my legs, I knew it was Kayla and her figure four.

The pain and pressure combined was a bitch, I was just hoping that soon darkness would sweep over me. I couldn’t breathe and started to cough and hack, as soon as I did Lisa got off my throat saying “I think I’m hurting him” she said as she looked concerned. “It doesn’t matter, he wont go telling anyone that he was beat up by two girls.” Kayla said as she eased up on my torture and sat on my chest looking down at me. “Will you faggot” she asked. Before I got a chance to respond I had a fist flying towards my face ‘SMACK ‘SMACK ‘SMACK’ SMACK’ SMACK’. She punched me in the face, lip, cheek and both eyes repeatedly. She told Lisa to have a go. Lisa was hesitant at first but then with a smile on her face kicked me in the ribs and stomped on my balls. I rose up in shock and pain but was met with Kayla’s knee to my face. When I dropped I found enough time to talk “Please…Guys….Stop” I managed to utter. That only pissed Kayla off “Let’s try and shut that mouth of yours” she said as she moved forward and sat on my face so that my nose was tight in the crotch of her shorts and my mouth was sealed of by her ass, leaving me no chance to get any air.

“Geez Lisa this feels so good, you gotta try it after me” she said I tried to scream but all that came out was muffles. “MMMPH…MMMPH”. She started laughing hysterically and kept on taunting “Aww poor little Trent can’t get any air between his cousins sexy pussy”. My lungs were really burning and I could feel my face turning red. I was starting to lose vision before Kayla slid off me. I sucked in the precious air that I needed. I just wanted this torture to be over already when she started talking to Lisa, “I will knock him out so when you sit on his face he doesn’t fight you”. I panicked I didn’t know how she was going to humiliate me any more.

Kayla then moved up so she was sitting on my throat, I was already started to feel the pressure but that wasn’t the worst part. She put one hand over my mouth and used the other to pinch my nose shut. “Don’t worry it shouldn’t take long before the sissy boy here is put to sleep”. She wasn’t lying it was only about 30 seconds before my face was red and I felt that satisfying darkness once more.

When I came to, I had Lisa sitting on my chest with Kayla telling her how to sit on my face. “Alright so you wanna make sure that his nose is tucked right in your clit and his mouth should be covered up by your ass” she instructed. Lisa started to shuffle forwards until she was where my sister told her to be. She wasn’t as smart as my sister as I was able to sneak in some breaths. She started to get it right as it was tight on my face. She didn’t weigh as much as my cousin so it wasn’t as painful but still I couldn’t breathe. She looked down at my face not with evil eyes like my cousin but more with a smirk or smile. Her eyes were still glowing beautiful blue. I still loved this girl even though she was depriving me of oxygen right now. I looked up and above her shoulders I seen Kayla looking down at me then she started pushing down on her friends shoulders. I was unable to breathe and the pain got so intense I couldn’t stand it I started muffling my submission and flailing my legs. The last thing I could remember was Kayla laughing hysterically.

I woke up to Lisa tapping my face and she told Kayla, “Yeah he is alright”. I thought that Lisa might be worried a little about my well being. “Is he gonna cry soon?”. I wasn’t gonna cry my eyes were red and watery from getting knocked out over and over. Kayla sat on my chest and started talking to me like I was 4. “Poor little boy needs his mommy to comfort him” she said rubbing her feet on my face. She wasn’t wearing her Nikes any more only white socks with red stripes on the rim. I slapped her foot away ‘SMACK’ she kicked me in the face. “Don’t touch my feet you little shit, you should be so lucky to even looking at them”. My nose was now broken I could feel it along with the blood dripping from it. I went to clean the blood from my lip but Kayla slipped one foot behind my neck and the other on top of it. She squeezed both feet together and once again I was choked. “Ghhk…Aakkk” was all I could say. I went to grab her feet before she grabbed both of my wrists and pulled them for leverage. I knew I was gonna go out once again so I didn’t fight it I just waited for the inevitable.

She let me go and I had a coughing fit. Kayla just laughed again like I was just a toy for her amusement. “I will try not to knock you out anymore, I have some other holds me and Lisa want to try anyway” she told me with a pouty look on her face, like she was a puppy dog wanting its food. Before I could utter anything she had wrapped her legs around my midsection and started to squeeze. I felt the air leave my lungs and I was in a tremendous amount of pain as she motioned for Lisa to join her.

“What do you want me to do?” Lisa asked as my cousin explained that she wanted her to scissor my neck. “What is a scissor?” Lisa asked. So instead of telling her, Kayla demonstrated the hold on me. After she wrapped her legs around my neck while she was doing this move she explained to Lisa how to do it and what it does. “..then you just cross your ankles and squeeze you legs together”. Lisa seemed dumbfounded but tried it anyway. She sat just below my neck and started to put the scissor on me. Even though she was inexperienced, her scissors hurt like hell. I could feel my neck being squeezed and the pain was unbearable. She readjusted her legs and her jeans caused a slight carpet like burn on my neck. “oh crap, sorry Trent” she said as my cousin laughed. Why are you apologising to this dick for. Even though I said women can’t beat guys, I don’t think I deserved this for it. Either Kayla had some built up anger she was taking out on me or she REALLY didn’t like my comment.

“Are you staying here for the night Lisa?” Kayla asked which Lisa responded with a yes. “Good we have all night to make this shithead out slave” Kayla said as she let out laugh. My face was turning red as Lisa let up on the hold and got up. “I almost knocked him out” Lisa said as my cousin just went up and kneeled down putting on knee on my throat. “It doesn’t matter if you knock him out as long as you let go when he’s out. We want to torture the idiot not kill him” she explained to Lisa. From what I could tell Lisa was not the aggressive type. But my senses were most likely confused, especially with Kayla kneeling on my neck. The last thing I saw before I passed out was Kayla giving me a sinister smile and a little goodbye wave.
I was woken up by a slap and Kayla was straddling me “You see Trent, I actually did take MMA classes and that’s the reason my boyfriend broke up with me he thought I was a tomboy and dumped me.” I did feel sympathy for Kayla but I thought this was way too extreme. I didn’t want to hurt her but she had to stop. “One of the moves I learned Lisa was the triangle choke.” While straddling me she tucked her right leg under my neck and yanked my arm across her thigh. She then rolled on her back so my neck and arm was tucked beneath her legs but with a tiny bit of pressure. What it does Lisa is it blocks the carteroid arteries in your neck so no blood gets to your brain. She said then the pressure increased dramatically as I went to sleep in a matter of seconds.

Kayla woke me up with punches to the face and she kept on punching and just screaming until Lisa pulled her off me, that’s when Kayla started crying and Lisa hugged her I couldn’t hear what they were saying but 2 minutes later and Kayla stopped crying I used my tank top to wipe the blood from my lip when Kayla came up to me again. She hugged me so tightly it hurt a little “I’m sorry Trent I took his way too far” she helped me in the living room to the couch and expressed her sympathy and emotions about how her boyfriend said the exact same what I said and that’s what made her so pissed off. She said she would understand if she wanted me to move out. I understood everything she said and I cared about her, I told her she could stay and I would get her a boxing bag.

After she hugged me Lisa motioned for a hug, so I went in to hug her but she grabbed my head and kissed me on the lips. She then let go after a long kiss and said that was her apology. I laughed and accepted. Lisa cleaned me up and made sure I didn’t have any major damage. About a week later me and Lisa started dating and to this day I know not to get on the bad books with either girl.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to chokemeout For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Dec-14, 14:34
Temporary group
Points: 2,779, Level: 21 Points: 2,779, Level: 21 Points: 2,779, Level: 21
Last Achievements

Exclamation Re: An Angry Cousin

This was a request from a reader and i also do custom stories for free. Inbox me requests.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chokemeout For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Dec-14, 18:32
Points: 5,101, Level: 30 Points: 5,101, Level: 30 Points: 5,101, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Default Re: An Angry Cousin

You should fix your post.. midway you say sister 2x instead of cousin
Old 10-Dec-14, 00:27
Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanks for posting you said you take requests for scenarios
Old 10-Dec-14, 20:08
dj200

For sure your best story! Loving the foot stuff in particular
Old 27-Apr-19, 18:49
Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Very hot this incredible story
Old 28-Apr-19, 04:56
Points: 5,724, Level: 32 Points: 5,724, Level: 32 Points: 5,724, Level: 32
Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2%
Last Achievements

great story, do you have pictures of your MMA cousin?
Old 29-Apr-19, 00:59
Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,615 Times in 271 Posts

Too one sided to my taste
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to muarijun For This Useful Post:

Tags
cousin, foot choke, foot domination, headscissor, kicking., teen girl, triangle choke