Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 05-Sep-13, 20:49
Points: 57,599, Level: 100 Points: 57,599, Level: 100 Points: 57,599, Level: 100
Activity: 95.2% Activity: 95.2% Activity: 95.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,751 Times in 1,917 Posts
Default Re: My CAI Experience

I attended another event last weekend, CAI "One Night in Luton"

The Card:

Billie Piper Vs. Pat Sharp
Katy Hill Vs. Barney Harwood
Shona McGarty Vs. Dominic Littlewood
Kate Silverton Vs. Danny Dyer
Sharron Davis Vs. Jedward
Ching He-Huang Vs. Jimmy White
Jessica Ennis Vs. Ant 'n' Dec

Heavyweight Championship
Letitia Dean (c) Vs. Kim Woodburn

Survivor Series Elimination Match
Old Boys Club (Gary Lineker, Alan Hansen, Mark Lawrenson & Alan Shearer)
Vs.
S Club Girls (Hannah Spearritt, Jo O'Meara, Tina Barrett & Rachel Stevens)
The Following User Says Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Sep-13, 21:04
Points: 61,832, Level: 100 Points: 61,832, Level: 100 Points: 61,832, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 6,517 Times in 1,377 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I attended another event last weekend, CAI "One Night in Luton"

The Card:

Billie Piper Vs. Pat Sharp
Katy Hill Vs. Barney Harwood
Shona McGarty Vs. Dominic Littlewood
Kate Silverton Vs. Danny Dyer
Sharron Davis Vs. Jedward
Ching He-Huang Vs. Jimmy White
Jessica Ennis Vs. Ant 'n' Dec

Heavyweight Championship
Letitia Dean (c) Vs. Kim Woodburn

Survivor Series Elimination Match
Old Boys Club (Gary Lineker, Alan Hansen, Mark Lawrenson & Alan Shearer)
Vs.
S Club Girls (Hannah Spearritt, Jo O'Meara, Tina Barrett & Rachel Stevens)

Awesome!! Good to be back and look forward to a few
of these though ill have to look up who the Whirlwind is facing

Dom Littlewoods gonna get a beatdown I reckon hope
Mcgarty uses her Crab again.

Jedward are in at the deep end against the ex Swimming
champ and my home citys finest v Ant and Dec after
her 7-0 win in the Olympic night.

Great stuff Look forward to some top action and the
S Club v Footy bouts is a tough one to call Hansen
will settle for a draw now.Solid defence lol.
The Following User Says Thank You to lollydx For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Sep-13, 21:11
Points: 57,599, Level: 100 Points: 57,599, Level: 100 Points: 57,599, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Billie Piper

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Vs.

Pat Sharp

Billie Piper kicked off the show in front of a rowdy Luton crowd, making her way to the ring in an orange leotard with matching shiny lace-up boots. Her opponent Pat Sharp wore white trunks and was clearly in good condition for his age and looked much younger than his 51 years.

Both wrestlers sportingly shook hands before the match got under way. They met in the centre of the ring with a traditional collar and elbow tie up with Sharp backing Piper into the turn-buckle before a clean break was issued. Another tie up saw Sharp take the early initiative with a front head lock, before taking Piper to the mat with a hip toss. The ex-Funhouse presenter pressed home his advantage with a shoulder claw, but Piper stayed strong and refused to submit.

Sharp continued to wear down his opponent with solid mat wrestling, keeping Piper grounded.

Finally Sharp brought Piper back to her feet and whipped her off the ropes. The younger female used her speed and agility, ducking under Sharp's intended clothesline and nailing him with a clothesline of her own. Finally the 30 year old actress, who had found fame as a teenage Popstar had turned the match in her favour. She took Sharp by surprise as he climbed back to his feet, scooping him up and body slamming him back down to the mat. The Dr. Who actress then went to work with a knee drop on her grounded opponent before bringing him to a seated position and slapping on a chin lock.

Sharp looked to be in serious trouble as the woman 20 years his junior cranked up the pressure. Her face conveying the look of intensity and absolute will-to-win. The man famed for his mullet in the late 80s and early 90s desperately scrambled for the ropes, reaching out and seizing the bottom rope with his ankle.

After a nervous and somewhat slow start, Billie Piper was visibly settling into to the match now as she maintained her advantage over the wilting male. Another body slam saw piper come off the ropes with a jumping splash into a pin. Sharp gamely kicked out at two, but was looking worse for wear. Piper stayed in charge, a big smile on her face as she manipulated her opponent's flailing body around the ring, bringing him back to his feet before knocking him back down with a jumping double-knee facebreaker.

Bringing him back to a vertical base once more, she whipped him off the ropes and jumped high, straddling his shoulders and securing his head with her smooth, bare legs. She then fell back, driving his head down onto the canvas with a fluid Frankensteiner. She stayed seated on his chest as the ref counted his shoulders to the mat.

“ONE... TWO... THREE!”

Billie jumped to her feet celebrating as her music - “Because We Want To” - hit, signalling her victory.

Sharp stayed down for some time, but eventually made his way back to his feet and acknowledged his opponent's superiority, albeit looking extremely dejected and favouring his head and neck.

---
Billie Piper def. Pat Sharp via pin fall.
The Following User Says Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Sep-13, 21:17
Points: 61,832, Level: 100 Points: 61,832, Level: 100 Points: 61,832, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Awesome opener.

Have you seen Billie wrestle in that call girl show
she did against an Asian guy? Very hot and funny too.

Wow its even better than I remember.What a Splash and
Pipers arse looks sensational.

That Chinese lady wrestling White is gorgeous never
heard of her.Jimmy has no chance IMHO in that contest
unless the old rascal has a trick up his sleeve.

Last edited by lollydx; 05-Sep-13 at 21:25.
Old 05-Sep-13, 21:22
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollydx [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Jedward are in at the deep end against the ex Swimming
champ

---

Hansen will settle for a draw now.Solid defence lol.
LOL, good stuff.
Old 05-Sep-13, 21:30
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollydx [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Awesome opener.

Have you seen Billie wrestle in that call girl show
she did against an Asian guy? Very hot and funny too.

That Chinese lady wrestling White is gorgeous never
heard of her.Jimmy has no chance IMHO in that contest
unless the old rascal has a trick up his sleeve.
Never seen that programme - but interestingly she uses a chin lock variation and a splash, just like in the match I described.

I won't give anything away, but White went into the match pretty pissed off as he was supposed to be taking on Ennis, but Jessica refused citing that he wasn't enough competition for her, so they gave her a 2 on 1 match.

Unfortunately there seems to be a shortage of east-Asian women on TV. Ching came to the ring rocking a cool "Chun Li" outfit showing lots of leg.

Last edited by jiminy; 05-Sep-13 at 21:38.
Old 05-Sep-13, 22:01
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Never seen that programme - but interestingly she uses a chin lock variation and a splash, just like in the match I described.

I won't give anything away, but White went into the match pretty pissed off as he was supposed to be taking on Ennis, but Jessica refused citing that he wasn't enough competition for her, so they gave her a 2 on 1 match.

Unfortunately there seems to be a shortage of east-Asian women on TV. Ching came to the ring rocking a cool "Chun Li" outfit showing lots of leg.

Cool..look forward to it.Katy Hills a big strong sexy lady
too.Her match should be good.

That clip was better than I remembered Billie looked to
have some skill and a great attitude bossing her man Never
fancied her in Dr Who or pop star days but she looks
so gorgeous there

Kate Silverton has a tough match but shes a very
classy lady.Id make her the favourite.
Old 05-Sep-13, 22:43
Last Achievements

Cheers. Looking forward to the all-Welsh affair on your next write up - Lee vs Jones. Lee still quite inexperienced but she'll probably be too much for the former choirboy.
Old 06-Sep-13, 00:04
Last Achievements

Katy Hill

Vs.

Barney Harwood

CBBC man Barney Harwood made his CAI debut looking typically chipper and energetic as the babyface 33 year old give out high fives on his way to the ring wearing a red wrestling singlet.

Katy Hill, also making her debut, still looked good at 42 as the former Blue Peter presenter sauntered to the ring wearing a dark silk robe. Each step giving a tantalizing flash of her long, sleek legs before finally disrobing at the top of the ring steps, leaving herself in just a skimpy golden bikini. Her tight abs and smooth feminine curves causing many red-blooded male viewer's jaws to hit the floor as they feasted upon her body. She may not have been the most beautiful woman, but she oozed sex appeal.

The crowd was decidedly split as the kids and some women cheered for Harwood while most of the men cheered for Hill.

Another well natured, sporting bout saw Katy Hill take the early initiative, winning a classic “test of strength” to start the match, bringing the younger man to his knees before transitioning into an arm wrench. She went to work with several elbow smashes to Harwood's shoulder, electing a yelp of pain as each one connected.

Katy, remembered for her miniskirts and boots, sitting cross-legged on the Blue Peter sofa in the mid-90s, stayed in charge as she brought Harwood back to his feet and backed him onto the ropes. Whipping him off the ropes, she sent him for a ride with a powerful monkey-flip. Her bare feet with golden toe nail polish flipped him up and over as he landed hard on his back.

The blonde MILF then performed a running legdrop, before hooking a leg and going for a cover. Plucky Harwood kicked out at 2, shaking his fist and looking to garner some support from his young fanbase.

The Panto star finally making his presence known with a small package roll-up as Hill attempted to bring him back to his feet. Hill was having none of it however as she kicked out at the count of 1, before softening him up further with a double axe handle smash.

Broad-shouldered Katy had no trouble lifting her opponent as she picked him up and performed a side walk slam before going for another cover, but still the kid's entertainer kicked out at 2.

Hill brought her man back to his feet again and set him up for another Irish whip off the ropes, but Harwood reversed the move and sent Katy into the ropes. A leapfrog from the male and a drop toe hold saw a momentum shift. Spurred on by youngsters cheering “Barney, Barney, Barney!”, the CBBC man secured a standing side head-lock, before transitioning to a side-Russian leg-sweep, taking Hill down. Harwood brought his opponent back to her feet and executed a back suplex.

In control now, Harwood brought his dazed opponent back to her feet once more and set her up for a suplex. He lifted her up, but marched her over and perched her on the top turn-buckle. Looking for a superplex off the top rope, Harwood scaled the ropes as well, climbing to the top rope, before lifting her high once more.

The crowd gasped in awe as Harwood held Katy Hill's bikini-clad body high in the air before falling down, down, down to the canvas below. A loud crash-bang sounded as both bodies hit the floor, Katy coming off worse but Barney sacrificing himself somewhat as he wearily shuffled over to cover her, hooking a leg.
“ONE... TWO...

...THREE!”

He did it! Hill's bare leg that was free meekly attempted to kick out but the giant superplex off the top rope had taken too much out of her.

Harwood staggered to his feet, raising his arm in between favouring his back as the effects of the hard fought match clearly showed.

Hill was gallant in defeat, giving the younger man a hug and raising his arm with a warm smile as the crowd applauded the efforts of both wrestlers.

---

Barney Harwood def. Katy Hill via pin fall.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Sep-13, 15:48
Last Achievements

Nice match and a shock result l thought Katy
would win easily Ah well another betting
accumalator bites the dust lol.

The handicap matches should be good.Jessica
Ennis Hill was awesome in her only bout
so far while Sharon against the hapless Irish
lads should be one sided but Lucy V had a
struggle before defeating them so maybe not