Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-Jul-13, 22:55
Points: 46,633, Level: 95 Points: 46,633, Level: 95 Points: 46,633, Level: 95
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,868 Times in 339 Posts
Default Re: Jimp Stories

Cynthia was based on a bit old amazon artwork I had by Glenn I think it was (Helga?). I loved the idea of being dominated by an old muscle woman.

JIMP#8: The Amazon Barmaid Amazon barmaid Cynthia destroys 2 men sent to silence Jim with her powerful muscles.
## A Prince goes man hunting and is later punished by his wife's strong legs. Jim investigates Councillor Reginald Cole who sends 2 thugs to silence him but they hadn't counted on the fearsome muscular mature barmaid Cynthia Parrish. Cynthia demands Jim worships her in appreciation.
Attached Files
File Type: txt jimp08.txt (38.1 KB, 109 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimp For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jul-13, 22:58
Last Achievements

Some readers sussed this one out. It's based on a political scandal of a British MP who got his mistress pregnant and it was reported that she was a Karate black belt with pictures of her when she was younger in a gi. I just wrote how I would have liked things to have happened.

JIMP#9: A Mistresses' Vengeance Sir Nigel is destroyed by the karate skills of his pregnant mistress who he has publicly dumped. Aroused, she forces Jim to service her.
## Jim visits Sir Nigel Forbes-Willington and observes a dispute with his personal aide and mistress, Sarah Dean. A former karate champion, Sarah literally kicks the man around the house in a leggy demonstration of female power. She then forces Jim to service her needs. Scott breaks into Jim's office and tries to force himself upon Jim's sister in-law, Marianne, and gets ball busted for his troubles.
Attached Files
File Type: txt jimp09.txt (33.7 KB, 103 views)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimp For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jul-13, 23:03
Last Achievements

Slight diversion from the story arc. Obvious who Lady D is based upon. I loved watching her on TV to see her large powerful muscular calves flex. There were also the photos of her doing ballet on a boat showing powerful quads and again a TV showing her in a bikini walking on a beach with powerful thighs flexing which given her height must have been formidable. The photos in the gym, the two princess dressing as policewomen and her learning kickboxing is based on fact.

LADYD#1: The Kickboxing Amazon Princess Royal bodyguard learns the hard way not to get in the way of the lethal legs of an angry princess.
## Two Princesses play a prank on drunken Prince A. When his bodyguard Keith tries to intervene, he is savagely beaten again and again by the kickboxing skills and lethally strong legs of Princess D.
Attached Files
File Type: txt ladyd01.txt (33.7 KB, 103 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimp For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jul-13, 23:08
Last Achievements

I'm not happy with this one. I tried to describe Aikido moves and think I failed plus I let myself down in the proof reading. I liked Matron Charles and wrote a longer story featuring her recently based upon the comment she makes here about how her sons pay her respect.

JIMP#10: Hospitals can be Dangerous Places A powerful matron overwhelms Scott whilst a Nurse breaks bones battling 2 murderous thugs with her Aikido skills.
## Two yobs murder Sir Nigel in hospital then face the bone breaking Aikido skills of Sister Susan Francis. The mighty Matron Caroline Charles overwhelms Scott and forces him to become her personal pleasure seat with skull bending face sits and muscle worship.
Attached Files
File Type: txt jimp10.txt (40.1 KB, 105 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimp For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jul-13, 14:55
Last Achievements

One of my favourites. Based upon my sister in-law, Marianne and some of the moves based upon some self-defence classes I saw. It was always my intention to do more stories featuring Marianne.

SISLAW#1 Sister-in-Law's Christmas Present Jim's sister-in-law demonstrates her self-defence skills from the lessons he brought her and destroys a yuletide burglar.
## Jim pays for his sister in-law, Marianne, to take self-defence lessons. She demonstrates her newfound skills to Jim then recalls how she accidentally put her brother in hospital and totally destroyed a yuletide burglar.
Attached Files
File Type: txt present.txt (25.2 KB, 163 views)
Old 26-Jul-13, 14:59
Last Achievements

Quite disappointed with this one. I wanted to close off this phase of the story arc and could visualise it cinema graphically in my mind but failed to get this across in words. I also don't think Elaine the amateur bodybuilder worked well. Emma the security guard is based on a real person & I did a story recently about her (available on this site).

JIMP#11: The Airfield - Part 1:The Loader / Part 2:The Security Officer And The Loader Again Jim Priest meets a female loader and amateur bodybuilder called Elaine. A young buxom security guard demonstrates her judo skills on Scott. Together the two women use their superior fighting skills to destroy opposition to a police raid.
## Posing as a labourer, Jim infiltrates millionaire arms dealer John Davison's airfield. He befriends Elaine, a loader and amateur bodybuilder and encourages her to be proud of her physique and strength. With her confidence raised, she beats up the workplace bully. The young buxom security guard, Emma, demonstrates her Judo skills when Scott attempts to molest her. Elaine and Emma use their superior fighting skills to help Jim destroy armed opposition to the Police raid lead by Detective Michael Jenkins. The Elite Death Squad have a message for Councillor Cole.
Attached Files
File Type: txt jimp11.txt (57.6 KB, 72 views)
Old 26-Jul-13, 15:01
Last Achievements

I like to throw in a curved ball every now & then. This is based upon the Cindy Beale character in a well known British soap based in the East end of London. She was portrayed as a sexual predator and came across as being very dangerous. I just took that aspect the way I wanted to see it.

JIMP#12: The Lethal Slut Cindy kills three men as part of her sex life and gives Jim a severe beating.
## John Davidson meets The Evil One. Jim is hired by Ian Bull to investigate his wayward wife Cindy. Her deadly legs finish a blackmailing market inspector; she sexually exhausts a swimming pool lifeguard and a personal trainer; and gives Jim a severe beating with her toned muscles before scissoring her husband for hiring a private detective.
Attached Files
File Type: txt jimp12.txt (36.7 KB, 132 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to jimp For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jul-13, 15:03
Last Achievements

Another of my favourites & I know many people like this one. Based upon my mother in-law who used to be in the RAF in her younger days also based upon an article I saw on a mother in-law who took up bodybuilding to lose weight. I also intended to more stories featuring Paula.

JIMP#13: The Mother In-Law From Hell Jim's mother-in-law has built huge muscles which she uses to punish her son in-laws especially Jim who also suffers her ju-jitsu and sexual skills.
## (MOMLAW#1) Jim's previously grossly overweight mother in-law Paula gives her son in-law Kurt a hard beating with astonishing strength. She demonstrates her ju-jitsu skills to Jim and reveals her huge muscles for him to worship before taking him with her awesome sexual skills. The Evil One inspects The Elite Death Squad.
Attached Files
File Type: txt jimp13.txt (42.1 KB, 136 views)
Old 26-Jul-13, 15:08
Last Achievements

Last of the original JIMP stories that I wrote before I gave up disillusioned - this was in the newsgroup days when I got no feedback as to whether anyone liked this stuff. I wanted to set the story arc back on track hence the tone of the story. Jean is based upon a real person - she was a secretary at the first place where I worked. Many years later I saw her around town looking like a grumpy old woman but still with a fantastic bust line and a powerful pair of calves. I did another Jean story later. The Dragon is based on a well known person now in the Royal Family

JPECHO#1: Echoes from the Past Jim Priest is beaten up and dominated by an older woman.
## Professor Maurice Dupont decodes an ancient Amazon tale. Jim has a date with a very mature buxom and muscular calved secretary Jean not knowing she has a fetish for female domination. Despite her age, she gives him a savage beating with her superior combat skills and fearsome legs. The Dragon destroys the Prince's bodyguards then enslaves him.

I'll put up the more recent stuff and the Jackie stories in other threads. Enjoy
Attached Files
File Type: txt jpecho01.txt (38.8 KB, 90 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to jimp For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jul-13, 01:08
Points: 6,357, Level: 34 Points: 6,357, Level: 34 Points: 6,357, Level: 34
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Excellent stories bro. Wish you would include farts. Your writing style combined with farts.....DAMN! xD
The Following User Says Thank You to Dragster93 For This Useful Post: